Set Teslin as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 3:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:10 AM
Sunset: 10:45 PM
SSE 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early this evening. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Damage to power line causes outages in Yellowknife
- A spokesperson for the Northwest Territories Power Corporation says it has not determined whether the damage to a transmission line from the Snare hydro-electric facility was caused by forest fires in the area.
- Search scaled back for man missing in Mackenzie River
- Search efforts are being scaled back for Richard St. Germain, 21, who went missing in the Mackenzie River near Norman Wells, N.W.T., a week ago.
- N.W.T. removes powers from Fort McPherson hamlet council
- The Government of the Northwest Territories is taking governing powers away from the Hamlet of Fort McPherson and placing the community under administrative management, it announced Tuesday.
- Hiker medevaced to Whitehorse from Chilkoot Trail
- A hiker with a suspected heart condition was medevaced to Whitehorse from the Canadian side of the Chilkoot Trail on Saturday.
- Seismic testing off Baffin Island postponed until 2015
- A spokesperson for the National Energy Board, Tara O'Donovan, has confirmed that seismic testing off Baffin Island has been postponed until 2015.