Set Teslin as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 7:00 AM PST
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 9:35 AM
Sunset: 3:48 PM
NNE 4 km/h
Pressure: 104.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 5:00 AM PST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 5:00 AM PST
Sunny. High minus 21.
Clear. Low minus 27.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning then 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. High minus 18.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-14° | -23°
7° | -9°
-9° | -14°
16° | 7°
-13° | -14°
9° | 7°
-16° | -17°
3° | 1°
-20° | -23°
-4° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yellowknife parents, teachers, talk education renewal
- About 100 people — including many teachers and parents — gathered in Yellowknife last night to learn more about plans to revamp the territory's education system.
- Sanikiluaq mulls reviving eiderdown factory
- Once a commercial source of the world's warmest down, the Nunavut hamlet of Sanikiluaq is investigating whether it could revive its community-based eiderdown factory that closed in 2005.
- In Nunavut, sealskin supply can’t meet the demand
- Government officials and Inuit organizations have been lobbying hard to get the European Union to lift its ban on seal products, but artisans living and working in Nunavut say they can't get enough seal pelts to meet the demand.
- Syphilis outbreak rages on in Nunavut
- Nunavut health officials say there have been 74 confirmed cases of the sexually-transmitted infection in Nunavut since May 2012 with new cases every week.
- Supervisor testifies at trial into mechanic's death
- Paul Bubiak, supervisor and co-owner of Integra Tire, testified Wednesday at the trial looking into the death of a mechanic at the Whitehorse tire shop.