Current Conditions

Tue Aug 22, 17 at 1:05 PM PDT

UV: 3 (Moderate)

14°C 57°F

Mostly Cloudy

Visibility: 32.2 Km
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 9:25 PM

Wind: S 7 km/h
Humidity: 90%
Pressure: 101.0 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

Showers
High: 17°
High: 63°

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 10°
Low: 50°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Tue Aug 22, 17 at 11:00 AM PDT Tue Aug 22, 17 at 11:00 AM PDT

Today

Showers ending early this afternoon then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.

Tonight

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 10.

Wednesday

Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 14.

 

Extended Forecast

Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday

August 23

August 24

August 25

August 26

August 27

August 28

Mainly cloudy Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers

High 14°

High 57°

High 16°

High 61°


P.O.P. 60%

High 14°

High 57°


P.O.P. 60%

High 15°

High 59°


P.O.P. 60%

High 15°

High 59°


P.O.P. 40%

High 15°

High 59°


P.O.P. 40%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!