Set Teslin as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 07, 16 at 5:00 AM PST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 9:39 AM
Sunset: 3:46 PM
E 17 km/h
Pressure: 103.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 07, 16 at 5:00 AM PST Wed Dec 07, 16 at 5:00 AM PST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 23. Wind chill minus 32.
A few flurries ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Local amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 31.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 25. Wind chill minus 34.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Mineral exploration spending continues downward slide in North
- New figures from Natural Resources Canada show that companies were spending less money exploring for new mineral deposits this year in all three territories, compared to 2015. The biggest drops in spending were in the N.W.T and Nunavut.
- Inuk singer-songwriter Susan Aglukark sends 226 kilograms of food to Gjoa Haven
- Susan Aglukark is sending the Arctic Rose Fund's Christmas food bank donation to Gjoa Haven, an Arctic community of roughly 1,300 people.
- Canada's barren ground caribou classified as 'threatened'
- Canada's barren ground caribou are likely to become endangered if nothing is done to help them, a new assessment suggests.
- NTI candidate: Aluki Kotierk wants Inuit to be modern, have strong identity
- 'I think that there needs to be supports for people to dream big, audacious dreams,' whether through post-secondary education or in more traditional economies, says Aluki Kotierk, one of four candidates for president of Nunavut Tunngavik Inc.
- Whitehorse's water source at risk for fuel contamination, report says
- A consultant's report says more than 70 per cent of fuel storage tanks in the area around the Riverdale aquifer pose a significant contamination risk to ground water.