Set Teslin as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 3:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
E 8 km/h
Pressure: 99.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Cloudy. Showers beginning late this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 13.
Showers ending late this evening then cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low 8.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 early in the afternoon. High 13.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Bear kills hunter near Norman Wells, N.W.T.
- A bear attacked and killed a hunter near the Yukon border on Wednesday evening, say police in Norman Wells, N.W.T.
- Yukon to pay for teen's $350K cystic fibrosis drug
- The Yukon Government is going to take over covering the cost of an expensive drug that has changed a young teenager's life.
- Backlash grows against proposed N.W.T. power hike
- Over 650 people have added their names to Aaron Reid’s online petition urging the public utilities board to reject a proposed power rate increase. ‘This is a crisis situation that we’re in right now and the current solution that’s on the table isn’t acceptable.'
- Scotland independence referendum: Polling stations close, vote counting begins video
- The polls have closed and vote counting is underway in Scotland's historic referendum on whether to end the country's 307-year-old union with England.
- Capstone lays off another 50 workers from Minto mine
- Another 50 people have been laid off at Yukon's Minto Mine in addition to the 44 people laid off in January as Capstone Mining hasn't received the permits it needs to begin work on a new pit.