Set Teslin as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 6:00 PM PST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 9:56 AM
Sunset: 3:48 PM
NW 3 km/h
Pressure: 103.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 27, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Sat Dec 27, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Cold wind chill minus 31 overnight. Risk of frostbite.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 21. Cold wind chill minus 32. Risk of frostbite.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 30. Cold wind chill minus 39. Risk of frostbite.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-22° | -24°
-8° | -11°
-18° | -24°
-0° | -11°
-14° | -18°
7° | -0°
-18° | -21°
-0° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Whitehorse RCMP arrest 2 after firearms complaint
- Two people were arrested on firearms charges following an early morning standoff with police.
- Photos Yellowknife skiers, snowboarders get airborne on handmade terrain
- About 1,600 kilometres from the nearest commercial ski hill, some Yellowknifers are taking handmade jumps to new levels. ‘It's all trying to achieve your personal best,’ says skier Thomas De Bastiani.
- Photos Hockey team brings iPods, Christmas concert to Yellowknife seniors
- Inspired by a recent CBC story about 53 seniors with dementia sharing a single iPod at the Avens Manor in Yellowknife, the 9 and 10 year old kids on the G & G hockey team paid a visit to donate some iPods and share their musical talents.
- Opinion The Inuit spirit of sharing is alive this Christmas
- A growing number of southerners are flooding Nunavut with donations of food, clothing, toys and sports equipment this year. 'Southern generosity should be received in the same spirit in which it is given; not in the spirit of welfare,' argues guest columnist Manitok Thompson.
- $7 Iqaluit taxi fare won’t take effect until New Year
- While the new $7 taxi fare approved by Iqaluit City Council last night technically went into effect immediately, Caribou Cabs and Pai-pa Taxi have agreed to hold off on the increase until Jan 1.