Set Teslin as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 3:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
SSE 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of wet flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 6.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of wet flurries late this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening. High plus 5.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | -8°
43° | 18°
5° | -9°
41° | 16°
6° | -9°
43° | 16°
6° | -8°
43° | 18°
5° | -8°
41° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Marty McSorley praises Tootoo during Nunavut visit
- Compare the hockey statistics of Jordin Tootoo and Marty McSorley side by side and there's one that stands out from the rest: penalty minutes.
- Robert Service biography penned by great-granddaughter
- As a child, Charlotte Service-Longepe says she was always fascinated by her great-grandfather, but she had no idea how famous Robert Service was in the Yukon. She's written a new biography about the well-known bard in French.
- Dispensers at Yukon College, Dirty Northern pub
- A project to install pregnancy test dispensers in two women's washrooms has special significance for at least one Yukon mother.Jessica Fulmer has Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder and became pregnant herself as a 19-year-old student.
- Photos The Stanley Cup pleases fans in Kuujjuaq, Iqaluit
- NHL fans in Kuujjuaq, Que., and Iqaluit were treated to a visit from the Stanley Cup over the weekend.
- Aklavik keeping young people busy, out of court system
- The Northwest Territories may have some of the highest per-capital crime rates in the country, but one small community is defying the odds.