Set Teslin as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 12:00 AM PST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 9:16 AM
Sunset: 4:00 PM
ENE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 10.
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 19. Cold wind chill minus 28. Risk of frostbite.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
-23° | -28°
-9° | -18°
-23° | -24°
-9° | -11°
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
-20° | -23°
-4° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Contracts were published 'in error:' Yukon health minister
- Yukon's health minister says there's a simple explanation as to why the government removed some contracts posted online: They should never have been published in the first place.
- Dwayne Sateana, 30, charged with 2nd degree murder
- RCMP have charged Dwayne Sateana, 30, with second degree murder in connection with the death of Edith Angalik, 25, in Rankin Inlet, Nunavut. Police found her body after being called to a section of the community called "Area 5" at 8 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 22.
- Suspicious fire destroys cabin outside Hay River video
- A cabin on Highway 2 outside Hay River, N.W.T., burned to the ground Monday night in what police are deeming a suspicious fire.
- Company directors less liable for cleanups under North of 60 laws video
- In southern Canada, governments have gone after directors and senior officials of companies that have left behind environmental messes and won, but the laws in the North are different, says an Ontario lawyer.
- Snowmobile breakdowns spur 2 searches near Fort Good Hope
- An overdue traveller and the son who went out looking for him were both found by searchers from Fort Good Hope, N.W.T., on Monday.