Set Atlin as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 5:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:01 AM
Sunset: 10:42 PM
N 1 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 5:00 AM PDT Fri May 24, 13 at 5:00 AM PDT
Increasing cloudiness this morning. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Overcast. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- updated Man is ‘lucky to be alive’ after Washington bridge collapse video
- A Washington state bridge over a river collapsed last night, dumping two vehicles into the water and sparking a rescue effort by boats and divers who searched the chilly waterway north of Seattle.
- video Teen's death sparks call for social services information video
- The Alberta government wants to see changes on how provinces share information about children under the protection of social services.
- updated Christy Clark thanks Liberal MLAs in Vancouver video
- B.C. Premier Christy Clark thanked her newly elected and re-elected MLAs in Vancouver on Thursday, who gathered for the first time following the Liberals' surprise victory in last week's provincial election.
- Pickup truck backs up over mother, 2 children in tent
- A 20-year-old woman has been arrested for allegedly backing her pickup truck over a mother and two children who were sleeping in a tent at a campsite in northeastern B.C.
- Fever medicine for infants, children under recall
- Quality concerns with a Chinese producer of acetaminophen have prompted a recall of four fever medications meant for infants and children.