Set Atlin as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 9:00 PM PST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 9:39 AM
Sunset: 3:55 PM
NW 4 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM PST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM PST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle this evening. Low minus 9.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 5.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
-10° | -10°
14° | 14°
-17° | -17°
1° | 1°
-25° | -27°
-13° | -17°
-25° | -28°
-13° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Body of missing North Vancouver senior found
- The body of a 76-year-old senior with dementia has been found after she wandered away from her care home in North Vancouver, the woman's family has confirmed.
- Man steals two vehicles, crashes into six cruisers: police
- Police have arrested a man they say is responsible for crashing a truck into several vehicles, including police cars, in Burnaby, B.C., early Sunday.
- Recap Luongo, Santorelli help Canucks clip Avalanche video
- Mike Santorelli scored two goals and added an assist as the Vancouver Canucks beat the Colorado Avalanche 3-1 in NHL action Sunday night.
- HootSuite offers $100K grant to young Canadian entrepreneurs video
- The founder of the social media management tool HootSuite started two businesses as a teenager, and now he wants to help other young Canadian entrepreneurs make it big for themselves.
- B.C. pot petition fails to get enough signatures
- A pot activist group says they have failed to garner enough signatures to trigger a referendum to limit police enforcement of marijuana laws in B.C.