Set Atlin as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 1:00 PM PST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 9:18 AM
Sunset: 4:07 PM
E 10 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:00 AM PST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:00 AM PST
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 21. Cold wind chill minus 32. Risk of frostbite.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 22. Cold wind chill minus 32. Risk of frostbite.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 16. Cold wind chill minus 32. Risk of frostbite.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-20° | -28°
-4° | -18°
-16° | -20°
3° | -4°
-16° | -19°
3° | -2°
-15° | -19°
5° | -2°
-14° | -17°
7° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Chief Stewart Phillip arrested at Kinder Morgan protest
- Grand Chief Stewart Phillip has been arrested at the ongoing Kinder Morgan protest on Burnaby Mountain.
- Delhi 2 Dublin Indiegogo campaign replaces stolen gear in time for Grey Cup gig
- With their tour schedule and new album put into doubt, Delhi 2 Dublin turned to social media for help — and got it.
- B.C.'s impaired driving laws: Supreme Court agrees to hear 2 challenges
- The Supreme Court of Canada has agreed to hear a pair of cases involving B.C. drivers stopped by police at roadside checks.
- Kinder Morgan pipeline protesters lock themselves to B.C. courthouse doors
- Anti-pipeline protesters locked themselves to the front doors of the B.C. Supreme Court in Vancouver this morning in an attempt to block Kinder Morgan's access to the court.
- GO PUBLIC 'Brutal' wedding by United National Church minister creates extra paperwork video
- The United National Church, which claims to ordain people online to legally perform marriages, is being blamed for ruining the wedding of a young Ontario couple.