Set Atlin as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 01, 15 at 12:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 4:42 AM
Sunset: 11:16 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 30, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Jun 30, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- American tourists steadily rising at Peace Arch border crossing
- The number of Americans crossing into Canada continues to steadily rise at Peace Arch.
- Video Flash flooding in Kamloops forces evacuation of 60 homes video
- A sudden downpour in Kamloops, B.C. has forced the evacuation of 60 homes in the Westsyde neighbourhood.
- Vancouver struggles to keep up with overflowing garbage bins audio
- The City of Vancouver is grappling with tons of overflowing garbage bins around the city as warm weather and city events prompt more people to head outside.
- Restrict water use in Metro Vancouver, Fraser Valley: province
- With weather conditions expected to remain warm and dry for the foreseeable future, water users in Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley are being urged to reduce water consumption.
- Sport fishing ban urged by conservationists as temperature in B.C. rivers rise audio
- Conservationists, First Nations and angling associations are calling for sport fishing restrictions as the prolonged heat wave and drought in B.C. spike temperature in rivers and lower water levels.