Set Atlin as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 2:35 PM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 9:17 PM
WSW 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing early this evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
8° | -7°
46° | 19°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
11° | -2°
52° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Amanda Todd case: Dutch suspect may have targeted other Canadian children video
- RCMP who confirmed an arrest in the Netherlands of a Dutch man linked to the online bullying of B.C. teen Amanda Todd and possibly dozens of other victims say there may have been other Canadian children targeted, in a case that is focusing on the suspect's computer.
- Map Arson suspected in 5 suspicious Abbotsford fires
- Police in Abbotsford, B.C., suspect an arsonist may have set five suspicious fires over the past 48 hours.
- Craigslist sexual assault: police ask victims to come forward
- Police in New Westminster, B.C., have released a photograph of a man who allegedly sexually assaulted a woman who responded to Craigslist posting for a waitress/bartender position at a local bar.
- Borders, ferries, highways: delays, snow this long weekend
- Travellers in B.C. are warned to expect long lines at the borders and ferries, and snow on the mountain passes today.
- Burrard Bridge construction: what you need to know
- Vancouver's Burrard Bridge will be closed on Friday and Saturday mornings so construction can be avoided during the upcoming Sun Run and BMO Vancouver Marathon.