Vallée de la Matapédia, QC
Set Vallée de la Matapédia as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 7:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
SSE 1 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 34.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Blowing snow in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 37.
Snow and blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 15.
|Snow and blowing snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny|
-10° | -17°
14° | 1°
-5° | -15°
23° | 5°
-11° | -11°
12° | 12°
-18° | -23°
-0° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Justice system in northern Quebec “deficient”, says Quebec Bar
- The Quebec Bar Association says the justice system in northern Quebec is failing in almost every way.
- Angela Orosz, Auschwitz-born Montrealer, returns to Poland for liberation anniversary video
- Angela Orosz was born in Auschwitz in the dying days of the Second World War. She's returning for the first time to the death camp that claimed the lives of her father and other family members.
- Toll on Serge-Marcil Bridge jumps 60% since opening 2 years ago
- On Feb. 1, the toll on the bridge that links Les Cèdres and Salaberry-de-Valleyfield will go up to almost $13 for heavy trucks, angering trucking companies and business leaders.
- Héma-Québec seeks plasma donors to reduce dependency on U.S.
- Quebec's blood agency Héma-Québec wants to reduce the province's dependence on U.S. plasma imports, which account for 85 per cent of Quebec's plasma needs.
- Guy Lafleur civil suit to hear final arguments Wednesday
- Final arguments will take place Wednesday in a case that has the former Montreal Canadiens star suing the Crown and Montreal police for $2.16 million over what he deems an unjustified and exaggerated arrest.