Vallée de la Matapédia, QC
Set Vallée de la Matapédia as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 29 overnight.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 30.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Temperature steady near minus 19. Wind chill minus 28.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-14° | -19°
7° | -2°
-9° | -19°
16° | -2°
-11° | -13°
12° | 9°
-11° | -17°
12° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Quebec launches investigation into retirement home death
- Concerns over a long-term care centre on Montreal's South Shore and accusations of workers mistreating an elderly patient there have prompted Quebec Health Minister Réjean Hébert to investigate.
- Phone scam almost costs Montreal man $1,248
- A Montreal man who came very close to falling victim to a phone scam says he’s embarrassed, but coming forward — so he can warn others about it.
- Kirkland man Ivelaw Corbin dies in house fire
- Ivelaw Corbin, 82, a former deacon at a Hampstead church and a well-respected member of the West Island's black community, died following a house fire at his Kirkland home early this morning.
- Saguenay's Dubuc Bridge shut until at least Thursday video
- The only bridge in Saguenay will remain closed for emergency repairs until at least Thursday, forcing drivers to either park and walk across the bridge or take a two-hour detour.
- Canada Post to phase out urban home mail delivery video
- Canada Post is phasing out door-to-door delivery of regular mail to urban residents and increasing the cost of stamps in a major move to try to reduce significant, regular losses.