Vallée de la Matapédia, QC
Set Vallée de la Matapédia as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 4:55 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
NW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Sun Jul 24, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 25. Humidex 30. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. High 26. Humidex 29.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Mile End bakery offers free terrasse to the public
- Boulangerie Guillaume didn't want a potential terrasse to go to waste so, it decided to turn it into a seating area open to the entire neighbourhood.
- Police may have found 1 of Quebec City Paralympian's 2 stolen bikes
- Police believe they may have found one of Paralympic cyclist Marie-Ève Croteau's bikes after both of them were stolen from her Quebec City condo earlier this week.
- Video Electric calèche driver not allowed to pick up tourists, according to city video
- Veteran calèche driver Jacques Prud’homme has outfitted his calèche with a motor to navigate the streets of Old Montreal but the city says he can't pick up tourists with it.
- Serena Williams pulls out of Rogers Cup due to inflamed shoulder
- Three-time Rogers Cup champion Serena Williams has pulled out of the tournament because of a shoulder inflammation.
- Quebec City named top tourist spot
- Quebec City has been named the top tourist destination for Quebecers this summer, according to a survey by Léger-CAA-Québec.