Vallée de la Matapédia, QC
Set Vallée de la Matapédia as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 6:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 4:53 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
NW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Showers or thunderstorms ending early this evening then clearing. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this evening then light overnight. Low 11.
Sunny. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 11.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Exclusive McGill student accused of sexual assault hired by summer camp
- One of three McGill students charged with sexually assaulting a woman in 2011 is now working at the university's youth sports camp.
- De la Concorde overpass collapse nobody's fault: Order of Engineers
- Quebec's Order of Engineers has decided not to lay blame for the 2006 De la Concorde overpass collapse because too much time has elapsed to properly investigate.
- Bombardier CEO Guy Hachey retires amid 1,800 layoffs
- Bombardier Aerospace president and CEO Guy Hachey is retiring after six years in the post amid a restructuring of its operations that will result in the layoff of 1,800 employees.
- Montreal police buy more stun guns audio
- Montreal police are getting more electronic stun guns, saying the decision was made after police fatally shot a homeless man last February.
- Water fountain-fire hydrants removed from Plateau
- Large circular water fountains attached to two fire hydrants in the Plateau-Mont-Royal borough have been removed just a week after their installation.