Vallée de la Matapédia, QC
Set Vallée de la Matapédia as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 19, 17 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 4:08 PM
S 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 19, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Jan 19, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Periods of snow. High minus 3.
A few flurries ending this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low minus 11.
Increasing cloudiness. High minus 5.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Live Françoise David, voice 'for the disenfranchised,' to leave politics video
- Françoise David, one of the founders of the provincial party Québec Solidaire, is leaving politics. She will make the announcement at a news conference this morning.
- Analysis Justin Trudeau's language blunder in Sherbrooke could have political fallout
- Justin Trudeau's town hall meeting in Sherbrooke Tuesday was supposed to be a chance to reconnect with voters. It turned into a misstep that could have political consequences for him in the next election.
- Quebec minimum wage to go up to $11.25
- Quebec's minimum wage will go up by 50 cents in May. It will be the first of several increases to bring minimum wage up to $12.45 per hour by 2020, a source told Radio-Canada.
- Hall of Fame nod for Tim Raines keeps Montreal in 'consciousness of Major League Baseball'
- Montreal Expos fans are celebrating one of their heroes, Tim Raines, being elected into the Baseball Hall of Fame on Wednesday.
- CBC Investigates 'Miracle program' for troubled teens up and running again at Douglas Hospital
- The Douglas Hospital has revived a successful program to treat teenagers with serious mental health problems. The dialectical behavior therapy or DBT group was put on hold last year by the regional health agency to make changes.