Set Matapedia as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 19, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Oct 19, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 5.
A few clouds. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec Waste Reduction Week aims to keep food out of trash video
- Quebec's Waste Reduction Week kicked off over the weekend and this year the focus is cutting down on the amount of food that ends up in the trash.
- Postal workers go door to door in West Island to protest delivery cuts
- Postal workers, local politicians and citizens went door to door in communities on the West Island this morning to protest Canada Post's decision to cut home delivery service.
- Natrel milk recalled due to spoilage in Quebec, Ontario and Nova Scotia
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency announced the recall of Natrel milk products due to spoilage.
- Video David Baskeyfield wins first prize at 2014 Canadian International Organ Competition
- Thirty-year-old David Baskeyfield from the United Kingdom has won first prize at the 2014 Canadian International Organ Competition, following his third round performance of Mozart, Willan, Isoir, Alain and Widor on the Casavant Frères organ at Notre-Dame Basilica in Old Montreal.
- Video Watch the final round of the 2014 Canadian International Organ Competition
- Five organists from four countries play at the 2014 Canadian International Organ Competition final elimination round at the Notre-Dame Basilica in Old Montreal.