Set Matapedia as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 3:38 PM
SSE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 01, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Tue Dec 01, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning before morning. Risk of freezing drizzle before morning. Low minus 3.
Periods of light snow changing to periods of rain in the morning. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. High plus 2.
Periods of rain changing to periods of snow in the evening. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 2.
|Periods of rain or snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec doctors' group wins injunction against end-of-life law, delaying implementation
- A Quebec-based doctors' group has won a temporary injunction contesting the new provincial law to allow terminally ill patients to end their lives with medical help.
- Guy Turcotte trial: Jury asks question on 1st full day of deliberations
- The jurors at Guy Turcotte's trial for the first-degree murder of his two children have asked their first question since beginning their deliberations late Monday.
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Columbus Blue Jackets: 3 things to watch
- Michel Therrien will coach his 700th regular season game tonight against the Blue Jackets as the Habs start a long stretch without star goalie Carey Price. Here are Andie Bennett's three things to watch.
- Outremont wants to ban new places of worship on 2 avenues
- The borough of Outremont is moving to ban any new places of worship on two main arteries, Bernard and Laurier avenues, just months after allowing a request for a new synagogue on Bernard.
- Children's Hospital sale prompts debate about where ballpark could work
- The possibility of building a baseball stadium at the site of the former Montreal Children's Hospital has some wondering: Where else in the city would a ballpark work?