Set Matapedia as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 9:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 4:19 PM
NW 1 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Snow and blowing snow
Snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 9:16 AM EST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 9:16 AM EST
Cloudy. Snow and blowing snow beginning this morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 late this afternoon. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 31.
Snow and blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Temperature steady near minus 13.
Light snow and local blowing snow ending late in the afternoon then clearing. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. High minus 11.
|Light snow||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-10° | -17°
14° | 1°
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
-11° | -11°
12° | 12°
-18° | -23°
-0° | -9°
-18° | -24°
-0° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Daybreak Montreal uncovers tape of private conversation between Brian Mulroney and Ronald Reagan audio
- CBC Montreal’s Daybreak has uncovered a long-forgotten tape containing a private conversation between former Canadian PM Brian Mulroney and former US President Ronald Reagan.
- Fire damages east end Montreal restaurant
- A fire caused $200,000 in damage to a restaurant in Montreal's east end overnight. It appears to have started at around 2 a.m.Tuesday in the basement of the New Milano Pizzeria on de Marseille Street, near Langelier metro station.
- Driver left Côte-des-Neiges hit-and-run scene due to misunderstanding, say police
- Montreal police say the suspect in a hit-and-run in Côte-des-Neiges Monday morning did not flee the scene, but left because she spoke neither French nor English, and did not realize she had to stay with police.
- Australian Open: Eugenie Bouchard ousted by Maria Sharapova video
- Canada's Eugenie Bouchard couldn’t find her groove Tuesday at the Australian Open, dropping her quarter-final match to Russian Maria Sharapova, who advanced with a comfortable 6-3, 6-2 victory.
- Justice system in northern Quebec “deficient”, says Quebec Bar
- The Quebec Bar Association says the justice system in northern Quebec is failing in almost every way.