Set Matapedia as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 4:52 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
SE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 29. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 21.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning in the afternoon and ending in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon and early in the evening. High 28.
|Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Exclusive Jian Ping Li's siblings believe missing woman, child were killed
- It has been more than 80 days since Jian Ping Li and her six-month-old son Xiao Feng Lu disappeared without a trace from their Brossard, Que., home.
- South Portland votes against crude oil export
- The City of South Portland, Maine has voted to block Alberta from using the city’s port to export crude bitumen, throwing a wrench into Enbridge's Line 9 reversal plan.
- New Décarie southbound blocked off for water main repairs
- Commuters travelling through Côte-des-Neiges are dealing with traffic headaches this morning as crews work on a broken water main.
- Emma Czornobaj appeals conviction
- Emma Czornobaj is appealing her conviction on two charges of both criminal negligence causing death and dangerous driving causing death.
- Quebec coroner says police need better training in mental illness
- A coroner’s report into the fatal 2012 shooting of Farshad Mohammadi by a Montreal police officer is calling for better training for front-line officers in identifying and handling mental health crises.