Set Matapedia as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 3:44 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this morning then periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High minus 4.
Periods of light snow ending overnight then mainly cloudy. Temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. Temperature falling to minus 5 in the afternoon.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
11° | -3°
52° | 27°
6° | 6°
43° | 43°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Longueuil fatal crash: Prosecutor says decision not to lay charges based on evidence video
- Quebec's Director of Criminal and Penal Prosecutions (DPCP) is denying that pressure from any outside groups influenced its decision not to press charges against an officer involved in a fatal crash in Longueuil, Que., that killed a five-year-old boy.
- Sugar Sammy blacks out English on Metro ads after OQLF complaint
- Montreal comedian Sugar Sammy's Christmas wish has come true. Two days after putting up ads in the Montreal Metro reading "For Christmas, I'd like a complaint from the Office de la langue française," he had to remove the English portion of the billboard ads.
- Santa Claus is coming to town
- People of all ages are invited to downtown Montreal on Saturday for the Santa Claus parade, which kicks off at 11 a.m. at the corner of Fort and Ste-Catherine streets.
- CBC Montreal hosts sing new text number to Taylor Swift's Shake it Off
- CBC Montreal has a new text line, but it's (admittedly) not as catchy as our old one, so we've come up with a few jingles to help you remember.
- New Mohawk Girls TV series takes edgy look at dating audio
- The director of Mohawk Girls says her culture has been misrepresented in the media for years, but now she's nervous her new series could be too authentic.