Set Matapedia as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 3:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 6:23 PM
NW 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 18.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 10.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 23.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-6° | -17°
21° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines: 2 Canadians were on missing plane
- The two Canadian passengers on a missing Malaysia Airways flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing have been identified by the airline.
- Lev Tahor sect members on the run sent back to Canada video
- Nine members of the ultra-orthodox Jewish sect Lev Tahor who fled Canada earlier this week have been put on a plane to Toronto, CBC has learned.
- Recap Canadiens can't solve Antti Niemi, Sharks
- Tommy Wingels scored two goals and Antti Niemi shut Montreal out for the second time this season in the San Jose Sharks 4-0 victory over the Canadiens on Saturday night.
- PQ platform highlights secular 'values' charter, French language
- The Parti Québécois released an election platform Saturday that puts the proposed secular charter and protecting the French language at the top of its list of priorities.
- International Women's Day dominates Quebec campaign trail
- Quebec’s major political parties marked International Women’s Day on Saturday with displays of their respective women power.