Set Matapedia as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 02, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:33 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
SSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Jul 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 12.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 18.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Lac-Mégantic disaster led to Transport Canada shakeup, says minister Lisa Raitt video
- The transport minister says her department overseeing rail safety has undergone significant changes and new marching orders since the Lac-Mégantic rail disaster in July 2013, but she rejects calls for a public inquiry into failures at Transport Canada identified in the final investigation report.
- Analysis Arthur Porter's death in Panama leaves lingering questions about McGill, extradition
- Dr. Arthur Porter's death in a Panama City hospital late Tuesday leaves many questions unanswered, including why the Conservative supporter and spy-review committee chairman was never brought back to Canada.
- New UPAC raiding engineering firm in Quebec City
- Officers from Quebec's anti-corruption police are raiding the offices of the engineering consulting firm BPR in Quebec City.
- Lu Chan Khuong, head of Quebec Bar Association, fighting suspension
- The head of the Quebec Bar Association says she will fight her suspension by the group's Board of Directors.
- Pratt & Whitney to communicate with Quebec clients exclusively in French
- Aerospace company Pratt & Whitney have announced they will be communicating with their Quebec clients exclusively in French.