Set Amqui as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 11.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the morning. High 24.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
22° | 15°
72° | 59°
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
20° | 15°
68° | 59°
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Ex-McGill Redmen accused of sexual assault leaves sports camp video
- A former McGill Redmen football player charged with sexual assault will no longer be working at the university's sports camp for children.
- Bombardier CEO Guy Hachey retires amid 1,800 layoffs
- Bombardier Aerospace president and CEO Guy Hachey is retiring after six years in the post amid a restructuring of its operations that will result in the layoff of 1,800 employees.
- Lac-Megantic locomotive suitable for museum exhibit or scrap
- The owner of a Lac-Megantic bar incinerated in last year's rail disaster says he would be equally comfortable seeing the train's locomotive become a museum exhibit or scrap metal.
- De la Concorde overpass collapse nobody's fault: Order of Engineers
- Quebec's Order of Engineers has decided not to lay blame for the 2006 De la Concorde overpass collapse because too much time has elapsed to properly investigate.
- Deaf Montreal boy gains hearing after experimental surgery video
- Auguste Majkowski, 3, was born deaf, but after auditory brain stem implant surgery in California, the Montreal boy is now reacting to some sounds.