Set Amqui as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 25, 16 at 3:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 4:38 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
SSW 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 25, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed May 25, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of thunderstorms. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Showers. Low 9.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 13.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Judge grants 9-day injunction against Montreal's calèche moratorium
- Effective immediately, Montreal's horse-drawn calèches are allowed out on the streets again, after a Quebec Superior Court justice granted a nine-day injunction against the City of Montreal's year-long ban on the industry.
- Special Report Accessibility issues linger at MUHC superhospital
- Bathrooms without automatic door openers. A cafeteria where food is out of reach for wheelchair users. Many accessibility issues still haven't been fixed at the hospital's new location – one year after the move to the Glen site.
- Montreal police gets new hate crimes unit
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre and the city's police chief, Philippe Pichet, have unveiled a new police unit dedicated to documenting incidents motivated by hate.
- CBC Investigates Hidden camera reveals ABA therapist interacting 'roughly' with autistic 4-year-old boy video
- When Jennifer noticed her four-year-old son Adam acting strangely after an at-home therapy session to treat his autism last September, she asked her husband to install a hidden camera. What they witnessed on video left them shaken and unsure where to turn for help.
- SAQ could get better deals, auditor general's report says
- Quebec's auditor general says the province's liquor corporation, the SAQ, isn't doing enough to get the best prices, and the province isn't getting a good deal on its bulk computer purchases.