Set Amqui as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 04, 13 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 3:36 PM
N 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Periods of light snow
Snow mixed with ice pellets
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 04, 13 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Dec 04, 13 at 3:45 PM EST
Periods of light snow ending early this evening then mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon then snow mixed with ice pellets. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 1.
Snow mixed with ice pellets changing to rain or drizzle late in the evening and ending before morning then cloudy. Risk of freezing rain in the evening. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature rising to 6 by morning.
|Snow mixed with ice pellets||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Periods of snow|
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- STM to close Metro's yellow line for 25 weekends in 2014
- The Société de Transport de Montréal says it will close the Metro's yellow line for 25 weeks in the spring and fall of 2014 for repairs to the concrete on the roof of the tunnel between Montreal and Longueuil.
- CBC charity drive live from the Montreal Fine Arts museum
- CBC personalities, and some other famous faces, will be on site at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts for a special day of live broadcasts to support our 2013 Christmas Sing-In Charity Drive recipient, Project PAL.
- MUHC doctors call for tougher anti-charter stance
- The head of the McGill University Health Centre says the organization is against the secular charter, although they have yet to release an official position on the bill.
- Website launched to help Montreal sexual assault victims
- Montreal's health and social services agency is launching a website to help people who work with sexual assault victims.
- Video Michel de Broin's 'dangerous' art heads to Miami Art Week video
- Montreal artist Michel de Broin, known for creating modern, contrasting sculptures that invoke subversive statements, is bringing a touch of danger to Miami Art Week.