Set Amqui as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 3:41 PM
NW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 2 this afternoon.
Cloudy. Snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 5.
Snow ending in the afternoon then mainly cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 5.
|Snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
-4° | -5°
25° | 23°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec municipal workers in 1-day strike to protest pension reform plan
- Thousands of unionized municipal workers across Quebec are holding a one-day strike today to oppose Bill 3 — the government’s proposed pension reform plan - and firefighters are already blocking the Port of Montreal as part of the protest.
- New Quebec probing rent-to-own industry
- The province's consumer watchdog is working on beefing up legislation to protect Quebecers from companies in the rent-to-own industry, CBC Montreal Investigates has learned.
- Firefighters recall L'Isle-Verte residents' desperate cries for help video
- Firefighters called to the deadly blaze in l’Isle-Verte, Que., met a wall of fire when they arrived at the seniors’ home that January night, conditions that proved too dangerous to attempt to rescue some of the residents trapped inside, a coroner's inquest was told.
- Luka Magnotta refused to meet with Crown’s psychiatrist
- The psychiatrist hired by the Crown to give a second opinion on Luka Magnotta’s mental state was unable to provide a definitive diagnosis because Magnotta refused to meet with him, the first-degree murder trial heard on Tuesday.
- Quebec proposes major cuts to public sector workforce
- In its quest to balance the budget, the Quebec government is taking aim at the public sector workforce, proposing workforce reductions and hiring freezes.