Set Amqui as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 29, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 7:19 PM
WNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Aug 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers. Low 15.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 23.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- CFB Valcartier's possible ties with far-right group investigated
- Military police have opened an investigation into potential links between military personnel at CFB Valcartier near Quebec City and a group promoting anti-Semitic and anti-immigrant views.
- Fentanyl drug lab dismantled in Dorval
- Police are dismantling a drug lab in Dorval suspected of manufacturing fentanyl, a dangerous drug that has resulted in several fatal overdoses in Canada and the United States.
- Mohamed Fahmy trial damages Egypt's reputation globally, but do its leaders care? video
- When the guilty verdict was read out, a few gasps echoed across the cavernous military courtroom inside Cairo's Tora prison. Mohamed Fahmy's wife, Marwa Omara, began to sob. No longer could she contain the disappointment and anger caused by this 608-day-long ordeal.
- Labour fund interested in helping bring Nordiques back to Quebec City
- The Quebec Federation of Labour's Solidarity Fund has expressed interest in a partnership to help finance the return of the Nordiques hockey team to Quebec City.
- Andréanne Fournier, missing Boucherville teen, located in Montreal
- Longueuil police say Andréanne Fournier, a 15-year-old girl who went missing on Wednesday, has been located in the Montreal area.