Set Amqui as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
NNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Flurries or rain showers
A few flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Oct 25, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few rain showers changing to flurries this evening. Low zero.
A few flurries or rain showers ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. High plus 2.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Low minus 3.
|A few flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Laval school board must pay $15K to boy who was burned in chemistry class
- The victim's parents sued the school where the incident occurred and the Commission scolaire de Laval.
- New Quebec women to appear in Australian court on drug smuggling charges
- Isabelle Lagace, 28, and Melina Roberge, 23, were arrested in late August along with Andre Tamine, 64, after the MS Sea Princess berthed in Sydney.
- Montreal parents of autistic child protest therapy wait times
- Quebec children diagnosed with autism between two and five years of age are entitled to 20 hours a week of applied behavioural analysis therapy.
- Quebec to inject $135 million more into health and education following surplus
- Premier Philippe Couillard's government will inject an additional $135 million immediately into health care and education thanks to a $2.2 billion surplus this fiscal year.
- CHUM delivery delayed by months
- The opening of the Centre hospitalier de l'Universite de Montréal (CHUM) superhospital has been pushed back again, according to the consortium Construction santé Montréal (CSM).