Set Amqui as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 26, 13 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 4:37 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
N 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat May 25, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT
Rain. Snow over mountainous terrain overnight. Amount 20 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 late this evening. Low plus 5.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 mm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 6.
Periods of rain. Snow over mountainous terrain overnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near plus 5.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Normand Lester in critical condition after car crash
- Quebec journalist Normand Lester is in critical condition after his car hit another vehicle in Outremont this morning.
- Protesters march against GMO giant Monsanto in 430 cities
- Marches and rallies against seed giant Monsanto were held across Canada, the U.S. and in dozens of other countries Saturday.
- Electrosmog may cause health problems, group says
- A relatively new type of air pollution called electrosmog may be the cause of a variety of ailments, said the Quebec association to stop air pollution.
- At least 230 Rio Tinto jobs in jeopardy in Sorel-Tracy
- The company's management met with the union this week to present a restructuring plan that could result in significant job losses.
- Police ask for help in finding missing girl
- Montreal police are asking for the public's help in finding Gracia Younes, a 14-year-old girl who is thought to have run away last Saturday.