Set Amqui as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 15, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 6:44 PM
N 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 15, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Sep 15, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. Clearing near noon. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning and ending in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. High 13.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
14° | 10°
57° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Special Report Facebook user page accused of racism removed after CBC inquiry
- A Facebook user page full of cartoon strips mocking black people and other minorities has been removed after repeated complaints two Montrealers, and inquiries by CBC Montreal Investigates.
- New The Luka Magnotta trial and the strategies behind jury selection video
- Luka Magnotta's lawyer calls jury selection "the most important step in the process." Here's a looks at the defence and prosecution strategies, and the challenges for the jurors.
- Labour board orders firefighters' union to ensure fire response times
- Montreal’s Labour Relations Board ordered the city’s firefighters' union and its leaders to “take all necessary measures” to ensure fires are responded to without delay.
- Pension protest greets Philippe Couillard in Montreal
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard got a noisy welcome Sunday morning from protesters gathered outside the College Champlain in St-Lambert, where he was addressing a Liberal party symposium.
- Quebec sovereigntists look to Scotland for independence hope video
- Quebec sovereigntists are watching closely as Scotland heads to the polls for its historic September 18 vote on independence.