Set Amqui as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 8.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 2.
Periods of rain. High plus 5.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Ottawa shooting: A day of chaos leaves soldier, gunman dead video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper gave an evening address to say Canada would not be intimidated by Wednesday's "brutal and violent attack" in Ottawa, in which an armed attacker fatally wounded a Canadian Forces member at the National War Memorial before being shot dead in Parliament's Centre Block.
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, slain Ottawa shooter, had criminal record in Quebec, B.C. video
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, the slain gunman in Wednesday’s shooting at the Ottawa War Memorial and Parliament Buildings, had a criminal record in Quebec and British Columbia.
- Ottawa Shooting: MP Alexandre Boulerice describes 'frightening' lockdown audio
- Alexandre Boulerice, MP for Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie, was in an NDP caucus meeting when he heard the shots fired.
- Military members in Quebec urged not to wear uniforms when off duty
- Military members in Quebec are being advised not to wear their uniforms in public unless they are on official duty, but it was not immediately clear whether the advice applied to members across the country.
- Montreal increases security following Ottawa Parliament shootings
- CBC Montreal obtained a copy of an email directed to student soldiers with the Canadian Armed Forces telling them not to wear their uniforms, even on base.