Grand Étang, NS
Set Grand Étang as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 5:40 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 4:23 PM
W 38 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 27, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Dec 27, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 5.
Becoming cloudy in the morning then periods of snow changing to periods of rain in the afternoon. Snow over the Highlands. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm except 10 cm over the Highlands. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 late in the morning. High plus 4.
Periods of rain ending in the evening then partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 2.
|Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Cape Breton driver dies in collision
- A 33-year-old woman was killed when her vehicle collided with a truck on Highway 28 near New Waterford on Saturday, police in Cape Breton say.
- 3 hurt, 1 arrested after assault at Coxheath home
- Three males suffered serious injuries after they were attacked by a fourth male at a home in Coxheath on Saturday, police in Cape Breton say.
- Bible Hill man faces impaired driving charge after serious crash
- A young man was seriously hurt after a crash with a drunk driver Friday night on Greenfield Road in Nova Scotia's Colchester County, RCMP say.
- Dalhousie dentistry scandal: Should free speech protect students from punishment?
- What role does free speech play, if any, in the debate over the appropriate response to some misogynistic Facebook postings by male dentistry students at Dalhousie University? We found free speech experts with completely opposing views about this case.
- Boxing Day deals come to Halifax
- One day later than much of the country, Haligonians are hitting the stores looking for "Boxing Day" deals.