Grand Étang, NS
Set Grand Étang as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 1:40 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 6:08 PM
WSW 40 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing late this evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 late this evening. Low 6 except plus 2 in low lying areas.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low 7 except minus 1 in low lying areas.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Rain||Rain||Showers||Cloudy|
12° | 9°
54° | 48°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
11° | 11°
52° | 52°
9° | 8°
48° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Clayton Park chiropractor spreading anti-flu vaccine info
- Nova Scotia health officials are urging people to be cautious about some anti-flu vaccine literature being distributed by a chiropractor in Clayton Park.
- Benjamin Carver's death sparks calls for highway twinning
- The recent death of a 37-year-old Sheet Harbour man has sparked calls to twin a section of Highway 104.
- Arctic warship order to be trimmed in shipbuilding plan
- The federal government is trimming its expected order of Arctic patrol ships and evaluating a set of unsolicited proposals to convert civilian cargo ships for use by the Royal Canadian Navy, The Canadian Press has learned.
- Chinese seafood giant takes over Eastern Passage lobster plant
- Feeding China's booming middle-class population has led to a major investment in Nova Scotia's lobster industry by a large Chinese seafood company.
- HMCS Niobe anchor damaged in Halifax Explosion found
- An anchor and chain believed to be from a Canadian naval ship damaged in the Halifax Explosion were recently discovered in Halifax.