Grand Étang, NS
Set Grand Étang as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 9:40 AM AST
Data from Environment Canada is not available Data from Environment Canada is not available
Flurries at times heavy
Snow mixed with ice pellets
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM AST
Flurries at times heavy ending this morning then mainly cloudy. Local amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this morning. High minus 2.
Cloudy. Snow beginning late this evening. Snow mixed with ice pellets before morning. Risk of freezing rain before morning. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm except 10 cm over the Highlands. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 80 from Margaree Harbour to Bay St. Lawrence overnight. Temperature rising to zero by morning.
Snow mixed with ice pellets changing to rain showers in the morning then to a few flurries in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain early in the morning. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 80 from Margaree Harbour to Bay St. Lawrence early in the morning. Wind becoming west 40 gusting to 60 in the morning. High plus 5 with temperature falling to zero in the afternoon.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Flurries|
-4° | -5°
25° | 23°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
-11° | -13°
12° | 9°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Lobster pound in Belliveau's Cove destroyed by fire
- Fire has destroyed a lobster pound in southwestern Nova Scotia.
- New Halifax fire may go high-tech for faster responses
- The Halifax Fire and Emergency Service wants to review its dispatch system to see if there's a more efficient way to respond to calls.
- Medical mistake registry coming in Nova Scotia
- The Nova Scotia government is moving closer to a province-wide system of reporting medical mistakes.
- Woman seriously injured after being pinned between 2 cars
- A woman is in hospital with serious injuries after being pinned between two cars Sunday in Dartmouth.
- Blog Dr. C | I'm cheating on my cancer doctor
- Dr. Nikhil Joshi has been trying to be a model cancer patient, he writes, but he's finding it difficult to follow all the rules.