Grand Étang, NS
Set Grand Étang as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 7:40 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
NNW 14 km/h
Pressure: 104.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. High plus 5. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Flurries beginning after midnight. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 this evening then light after midnight. Low minus 1.
Flurries ending in the morning then cloudy. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the evening. High plus 3.
|Flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain|
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
9° | -6°
48° | 21°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Art thief John Tillman's infamous collection on its way back to owners
- RCMP are touring Nova Scotia returning items stolen by notorious art thief John Tillman.
- What's open and closed during Easter weekend in Halifax
- A list of what's open and closed during Easter weekend in Halifax.
- Drug abusers to have court monitored treatment program
- Nova Scotia is launching a court-monitored drug treatment pilot program.
- Mudslide cleanup clears road near Margaree Forks
- The Cabot Trail near Margaree Forks opened both lanes Friday afternoon after one lane was closed due to a mudslide Wednesday.
- Antigonish County road out of ambulance's reach
- Residents in Antigonish County are concerned about a road that has become impassable due to flood conditions.