Grand Étang, NS
Set Grand Étang as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 10:20 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
NNW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 22. Humidex 28. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Low 14.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the morning. High 26 except 22 in onshore winds. Humidex 30.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Breaking Premier announces Halifax Needham by-election
- McNeil's decision makes a fall election less likely, but not impossible since a general election call can supersede a by-election.
- Enfield retiree frustrated by new, unwanted fee on Bell Aliant bill
- Joan Jarvis says she did not request any changes to her phone plan, but found a new fee on her latest Bell Aliant phone bill.
- Natal Day fireworks expected to keep Nova Scotia Lost Dog Network busy
- When sparks fly in the summer sky, the number of dogs that go missing more than doubles, says co-founder of the Nova Scotia Lost Dog Network.
- The Macdonald Bridge: What you need to know this Natal Day weekend
- The Macdonald Bridge will be closed Saturday and Sunday for work in its Big Lift upgrade, making traffic a little more difficult for Natal Day revellers.
- CBC Investigates Halifax cab drivers lose licences for impaired driving, sex assault
- Over the past six years, 12 drivers have lost their taxi licenses for a variety of infractions, including convictions for impaired driving and living off the avails of prostitution.