Grand Étang, NS
Set Grand Étang as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 7:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:18 AM
Sunset: 9:00 PM
WNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 6:34 PM ADT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 6:34 PM ADT
A few clouds. Fog patches. Low 13.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 15.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Evolve Festival to offer free drug tests for concert goers
- New drug tests will be provided free of charge for concert goers at the Evolve Music and Awareness Festival this weekend in Antigonish.
- Stan Carew, host of CBC Radio's Weekend Mornings, dead at 64
- Stan Carew, the host of CBC Radio's Weekend Mornings for 18 years and a broadcaster for nearly five decades, has died at the age of 64.
- New Peggys Cove safety to be discussed by Nova Scotia, federal officials
- The Nova Scotia government will hold its first meeting this week with community members and federal officials to determine what needs to be done at Peggys Cove to prevent further loss of life, following one death this spring and a near miss last week.
- New Halifax port officials mum about increased Montreal port spending
- The Halifax Port Authority is tight lipped about the impact $9 billion in planned public and private sector spending over the next 15 years to increase business at the Port of Montreal will have on the port here.
- New Porsche torched in Harrietsfield not unique, residents say
- The fire department says they've responded to seven fires near Brunt Road over the past decade. People who live nearby say it happens more frequently.