Grand Étang, NS
Set Grand Étang as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 1:00 AM AST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
Pressure: 103.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Low minus 14.
Sunny. High minus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with flurries. Low minus 5 with temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
|Sunny||Snow and blowing snow||Sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
-10° | -10°
14° | 14°
5° | -13°
41° | 9°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
-10° | -12°
14° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Bill Casey is the candidate for Cumberland-Colchester-Musquodoboit Valley
- Bill Casey will run in the next federal election, this time as a Liberal.
- CTMA Vacancier heading back to Magdalen Islands
- A ferry is en route back to the Magdalen Islands, Quebec, carrying food and medical supplies.
- Highway 101 reopens after crash near Berwick
- Highway 101 has reopened after a collision between Coldbrook and Berwick Saturday afternoon shut down the highway between Exits 14 and 15.
- Walmart checking all gift cards after Bridgewater mix-up
- A Nova Scotia teenager's complaint about being charged tax on a gift card has prompted Walmart Canada to review all gift cards sold across the country.
- Shelley Morse concerned about school on Saturdays
- The head of the Nova Scotia Teachers Union (NSTU) is concerned with comments made by the province’s education minister that teachers could work some Saturdays or even a day or two of March Break to make up for lost days.