Grand Étang, NS
Set Grand Étang as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 4:40 PM AST
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 5:01 PM
NW 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Flurries or rain showers
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers early this evening. A few flurries beginning this evening. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this evening. Low minus 7.
A few flurries ending in the morning then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 3.
Clear. Low minus 8.
|A few flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Flurries|
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-9° | -12°
16° | 10°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Trinity Western law students OK to practise in Nova Scotia
- The Nova Scotia Supreme Court has struck down a decision by the Nova Scotia Barristers' Society to deny graduates of British Columbia's Trinity Western University the right to practise law in this province.
- Gerald Barton, wrongly convicted of rape, appeals for compensation
- Nova Scotia's highest court has reserved its decision in the case of a 64-year-old Digby man who is seeking compensation from the RCMP because he was wrongfully convicted of statutory rape 45 years ago.
- Halifax tobacco seizure leads to 12 people charged
- More than 100 charges have been laid against 12 people associated with convenience stores in the Halifax area, after police in Nova Scotia searched five stores as part of an investigation into contraband tobacco sales.
- Updated Dalhousie student Ryan Millet's hearing ends in Facebook scandal
- Ryan Millet, one of the Dalhousie University dentistry students linked to a Facebook page containing sexually violent postings, continued his appearance before a disciplinary hearing at the university on Wednesday.
- Catie Miller's remains identified in murder investigation
- Halifax Regional Police say they have confirmed that remains discovered during a police search are those of Catie Miller, a Dartmouth woman who was murdered last year.