Grand Étang, NS
Set Grand Étang as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 27, 16 at 1:40 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 6:18 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
N 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 27, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Aug 27, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle or showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 23. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle or showers early this evening. Clearing late this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 23. Humidex 26.
|Mainly sunny||Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Barrington wells are running dry — and there's little relief in sight
- The latest weather forecasts don't look good for people in southwest Nova Scotia whose wells are running dry.
- Volunteers needed to tandem cycle with people with vision loss
- Blind Sport Nova Scotia wants to see the number of volunteers for its tandem cycling club at least double.
- Halifax waterfront memorial arch honours First World War soldiers
- A trail of footprints on the Halifax Waterfront traces the path of the long-gone fighters to a wooden arch on the waterfront bearing the words "The Last Steps," immortalizing the place where many of those soldiers last stood on Canadian soil.
- Canada Post's relationship with its workers is blighted by 'underlying toxicity'
- Whenever Canada Post management and union representatives reach an agreement, whether through negotiation or arbitration, the resolution may not be enough to repair their fraught relations.
- 2 Cape Breton volunteer firefighters charged in connection with 16 arsons
- Two volunteer firefighters in Florence, N.S., have been charged with arson after a rash of recent fires in the community.