Grand Étang, NS
Set Grand Étang as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 9:20 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 7:09 PM
WNW 37 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning this morning. Local amount 2 mm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 12.
A few showers ending early this evening then clearing. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 5 with risk of frost.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 16.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
23° | 18°
73° | 64°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Canadian navy to retire four Cold War era ships: Sources video
- The Canadian navy is going to retire four veteran ships that have been in service for decades.
- Armour Transportation Systems expands in the Maritimes
- One of the Maritimes largest trucking companies is expanding in Halifax, bringing hundreds of jobs to the port city.
- New Hope Blooms's greenhouse project delayed
- The young salad dressing makers behind Hope Blooms will have to wait a little bit longer for their greenhouse.
- Louisdale assault not a random attack: RCMP
- Police in Cape Breton are assuring the public that a violent assault in a Louisdale, N.S., parking lot earlier this week wasn’t a random attack.
- First new Arctic offshore patrol ship to be named HMCS Harry DeWolf
- The first of the Arctic offshore patrol ships to be built in Halifax will be named after a Nova Scotia native who was one of Canada's most distinguished sailors during the Second World War.