Grand Étang, NS
Set Grand Étang as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 7:20 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:53 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT
Showers ending early this morning then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this morning then 60 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating late this morning. Amount 2 mm. Wind west 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 this afternoon. High 17 except 10 along parts of the coast. UV index 6 or high.
Showers ending after midnight then clearing. Amount 2 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 near midnight. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Anonymous donation pushes St. FX Syrian fundraiser past $100K
- The St FX community is celebrating a fundraising milestone a year ahead of their goal after receiving a $20,000 anonymous donation.
- New Nova Scotia striped bass comeback prompts more study video
- Every day this week, federal Fisheries biologist Rod Bradford and a team from DFO are up at dawn checking a fish trap they've placed in the Shubenacadie River at Enfield near the Halifax Stanfield International Airport.
- New Ballooning company's summer up in the air due to propane problem
- Nova Scotia's only hot-air balloon company faces cancelled flights and lost revenue this year after losing after-hours access to propane.
- Public to be consulted — again — on minority electoral representation
- The McNeil government has formed an independent commission to consult with Acadians and African-Nova Scotians on effective electoral representation. But the announcement is not sitting well with a group that represents Acadians in the province.
- Woman found dead inside Dartmouth home was victim of homicide, say police
- The 58-year-old woman found dead inside a Dartmouth home on Thursday has been identified as Lori Katherine Jollimore.