Set Banff as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 12:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:30 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Low minus 29.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. High minus 21.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 29.
|Increasing cloudiness||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-16° | -30°
3° | -22°
-11° | -21°
12° | -6°
-12° | -26°
10° | -15°
-10° | -24°
14° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New track, casino touted as 'mecca' of horse racing video
- It's a big day for fans of horse racing in Calgary as the United Horsemen of Alberta — and its partner Century Casinos — announced its new track and casino will open before the end of 2014.
- Calgarians parked on snow routes forced to dig out vehicles video
- Many Calgarians are scrambling to move their vehicles out of massive snowdrifts to avoid a ticket or tow after the city issued a snow route parking ban this morning.
- 6 energy-saving tips as cold snap breaks Alberta record video
- This week's cold snap saw Albertans use a record amount of electricity, so residents are being reminded there are ways to save on your energy bills.
- Recap Mark Giordano scores in return as Flames top Coyotes video
- Calgary defenceman Mark Giordano made a triumphant return from a broken ankle Wednesday night, scoring once and adding an assist in the Flames' 4-1 victory over the Phoenix Coyotes.
- B.C. 'ski buddy' lawsuit worries Calgary skiers video
- Some Calgary skiers are worried about the possible precedent that could be set if a lawsuit in B.C. against the companion of a man who died heli-skiing is successful.