Set Banff as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 30, 15 at 6:00 AM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 9:34 PM
WSW 1 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 30, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Thu Jul 30, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 6.
Sunny. High 30.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New West LRT-related property value drops eligible for compensation
- People concerned their property values have dropped because of the West LRT line might be eligible for compensation.
- Updated Police looking for suspect in hit and run in Temple
- Police are investigating the second hit-and-run incident this week in Calgary.
- New Nenshi vs. Cal Wenzel $6M defamation lawsuit set for trial next year
- A defamation lawsuit against Calgary's mayor is set to go to trial early next year.
- NDP government won't help cover cost of September snowstorm
- The NDP government has refused to help the City of Calgary cover the cost of millions of dollars in damages after a freak snowstorm last September that affected thousands of homeowners and businesses.
- Fire in northwest Calgary suite sends woman to hospital
- One person has been taken to hospital in serious condition after a residential fire in northwest Calgary Wednesday afternoon.