Set Banff as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 10:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 7:39 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 6.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 1.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy|
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
11° | -4°
52° | 25°
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Duplicate flights taken by Alberta premier to same destination video
- Flight manifests reveal 10 occasions in 2012 and 2013 when Alberta Premier Alison Redford took a separate government plane even though other government flights were going to the same destination within an hour of her departure.
- 'Creature Sightings' group demeaning homeless eyed by police video
- A new Facebook group called "Creature Sightings" that mocks Calgary street people has drawn the attention of the city's police.
- Alberta legislature too disrespectful for school visits video
- Teachers at a middle school in Innisfail will no longer take their students to question period at the Alberta legislature after they witnessed the poor behaviour of the members there during a session last fall.
- Michelle Salt survived motorcycle crash to para-snowboard in Sochi video
- Calgarian Michelle Salt will compete in the first-ever para-snowboarding event this week in Sochi. It was a goal set by the 29-year-old just weeks after surviving a near fatal motorcycle crash in 2011.
- Sean Chu apologizes for disrespectful, profane bike lane tweets
- Calgary Coun. Sean Chu apologized after sending out, and later deleting, two tweets that berated a city employee over a presentation around a planned downtown bike lane.