Set Banff as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 01, 16 at 12:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 31, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Aug 31, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 overnight. Low 8.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Snow level lowering to 2100 metres near midnight. Low 8.
|Increasing cloudiness||Rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Special needs school move has Calgary looking for ideas for old facility
- Seventy special needs students will start the new year in a brand new school in Varsity Acres leaving the old Christine Meikle School in Bridgeland available for redevelopment.
- Alberta government welcomes fentanyl ingredient restrictions video
- To combat fentanyl, which killed 153 Albertans in the first half of 2016, the federal government plans to make it harder to get the chemicals used to make the deadly opiate into the country.
- Wildrose leader's 'beat Rachel Notley' joke provokes widespread condemnation audio
- Condemnation poured in Wednesday from all sides as Wildrose Leader Brian Jean tried to undo damage created by a comment he made during a speech in Fort McMurray the night before.
- Easter Seals camp helps kids with AAC devices untrap their minds video
- A new camp held west of Calgary recently focused on helping young people who use augmentative and alternative communication learn how to communicate better.
- Calgary under haze from U.S. wildfires
- If things seem a little hazy right now in Calgary and southern Alberta, it’s not your imagination.