Set Banff as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 22, 14 at 4:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:10 AM
Sunset: 4:46 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 98.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Nov 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Low minus 3.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High plus 2.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
-1° | -7°
30° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Taradale rally to support teen sex assault victim draws hundreds
- A large group of people gathered together Friday night in Taradale to support a 17-year-old girl who was sexually assaulted by two strangers last Friday.
- Norcal Group issued stop work order after man crushed to death
- CBC News has uncovered troubling revelations about both companies involved in workplace fatalities in Calgary this week, and it's raising questions about the province's commitment to job safety.
- Calgary father sings to raise money for premature son video
- Calgary father Heath Kai loves to sing and is holding a benefit concert for his premature son, Sawyer, to fund equipment that would allow him to come home.
- Diane Palmantier gets 6 years for beating Calgary mother to death
- A Calgary woman who admitted to beating another woman to death while driving around the city and drinking whisky has been sentenced to six years in prison.
- Homelessness count for Alberta reveals most live in Calgary
- A new snapshot study of homelessness in Alberta reveals that more than half of that population lives in Calgary.