Set Banff as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 04, 15 at 1:00 PM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 10:00 PM
SW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 04, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat Jul 04, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early this afternoon. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 16.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Stampede offering free bicycle valet service
- There is a new service down at the Stampede grounds this year — a bike corral where staff will watch over your bicycle while you tour the grounds, like a coat check service.
- Stampede challenging time for people with addictions, expert says
- Stampede week has just begun and EMS has already seen an increase of alcohol-related calls as some Calgarians party a little too hard. But for those grappling with alcohol addiction, this time of year can be a serious struggle, says one expert.
- Grimm's brand roast beef recalled over possible listeria contamination
- A popular roast beef brand sold across the country is being recalled over possible Listeria monocytogenes contamination, according to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
- Food and the City Italian Centre Shop's Gino Marghella on his deli passion
- Calgary Eyeopener food guide Julie Van Rosendaal meets Gino Marghella at the city's first Italian Centre Shop.
- Analysis NEB's skirting of climate change issue can't last forever
- Calls to take action on climate change keep washing up on the doorstep of the national energy regulator. Whether the NEB will ever listen is another question.