Set Canmore as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 28, 15 at 12:00 PM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 9:35 PM
SW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 28, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Jul 28, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 23.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Calgary's first Keg Steakhouse, once 'the party' of Electric Avenue, is closing audio
- As the restaurant prepares to close it doors, a former employee reminisces about what it was like to work on Electric Avenue, in the wild '80s.
- New Hay from Manitoba farmer reaches parched Alberta ranch
- The first shipment of hay from Manitoba has reached a drought-stricken farmer in Alberta after a company volunteered to ship it across the prairies.
- Gary Sorenson and Milowe Brost get 12 years in prison for Ponzi scheme
- Gary Sorenson and Milowe Brost were sentenced to 12 years in prison on Tuesday for what is billed as the largest Ponzi schemes in Canadian history.
- Updated Hit-and-run death: Woman in marked crosswalk on Centre Street North
- Calgary police are still looking for the driver involved in a fatal hit and run on Monday night.
- New Husky Energy keeps head above water amid low oil prices
- Setting a slightly better tone for Q2 oilpatch earnings season, Husky Energy reported a second-quarter profit of $120 million, down 81 per cent from the same quarter a year earlier, but with improved cash flow.