Set Canmore as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 28, 16 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:27 AM
Sunset: 6:23 PM
SW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 28, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Oct 28, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing this evening. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 8.
Partly cloudy. Low zero.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Judge rules no camera in courtroom for Vader hearing Monday
- A judge has ruled that a video camera will not be allowed in the courtroom to livestream a court hearing on Monday at which lawyers for convicted killer Travis Vader will argue for a mistrial.
- Fog warning issued for Calgary, Edmonton and Red Deer
- A dense fog will cause near zero visibility in parts of Alberta on Friday evening, says Environment Canada.
- CrossIron Mills shopper sought after credit card fraud
- RCMP are looking for a man in connection with a fraudulent credit card transaction at CrossIron Mills shopping mall.
- 'A great Albertan, a great Canadian': Jim Prentice honoured in state memorial video
- Jim Prentice, the former Alberta premier and federal cabinet minister, was remembered during a state memorial Friday as a skilled politician, a loving family man and a dedicated servant to the people of Canada.
- New Tom Cochrane exhibit at Studio Bell a humbling tribute to music legend
- Seeing his awards, music memorabilia, old clothes and beloved instruments on display at Showcase: Tom Cochrane called it a humbling experience that held "memorial" like qualities.