Set Canmore as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 AM MST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 6:26 PM
SSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 9:41 PM MST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 9:41 PM MST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 30.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then light in the afternoon. High plus 2. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
Clear. Wind becoming west 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 9.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
10° | -5°
50° | 23°
11° | -3°
52° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- GO PUBLIC 'Microsoft tech support' scammer recorded threatening to kill B.C. man video
- B.C. man Jakob Dulisse is Going Public after he confronted a Microsoft tech support scam caller and was shocked to get gruesome death threats thrown back at him.
- Calgary Homeless Foundation's plan needs $290M to end homelessness video
- Seven years ago, the Calgary Homeless Foundation launched a 10-year plan to end homelessness in the city. With three years left to go, the foundation released an updated plan that identified three key targets to acheive by 2018 on Tuesday.
- Seniors' discounts should be scrapped, study suggests audio
- A new report is calling on municipal governments to scrap seniors' discounts, saying the elderly are no longer as badly off as they were in the 1960s and '70s when the discounts started.
- Calgary's Sled Island announces first wave of artists for 2015 festival
- The Sled Island Festival is going into its ninth year with a strong lineup of artists ready to flood the city with music.
- Recap Flames ground Flyers in overtime
- Jiri Hudler scored 1:23 into overtime to give the Calgary Flames a 3-2 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night. The Flames won for the second time in six games as they try to make a push in the Western Conference playoff race.