Set Canmore as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 11:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Wet snow ending this evening then cloudy. Local amount 5 cm. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 12. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Keystone XL delay frustrates Alberta premier, TransCanada CEO video
- Alberta Premier Dave Hancock and TransCanada CEO Russ Girling both expressed disappointment Friday at the news of another delay in the U.S. approval of the proposed Keystone XL pipeline Friday.
- Calgary stabbings: Funerals for 3 of 5 victims set for Monday video
- Funerals have been arranged for three of the five young students stabbed to death in Calgary earlier this week.
- Calgary's new airport runway set to open in June
- The countdown is on for the new runway to open at the Calgary International Airport.
- White Easter expected as storm approaches Calgary
- After a long winter, southern Albertans will likely face a 'white Easter' this weekend as a storm moves from the mountains into the Foothills Friday.
- U.S. to delay Keystone XL decision
- The U.S. State Department said Friday it was extending the government comment period on the Keystone XL pipeline, likely postponing a final decision on the controversial project until after the Nov. 4 midterm elections.