Set Canmore as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 25, 14 at 6:00 PM MST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
W 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Periods of light snow beginning overnight. Low minus 6.
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 3.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 7.
|Snow||Flurries||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny|
0° | -16°
32° | 3°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
-9° | -21°
16° | -6°
-8° | -19°
18° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Pressure on Tories to apologize after Sun retracts story on Liberal candidate
- Conservative MPs are refusing to apologize for pillorying a Liberal candidate, even though the news story on which their criticism was based has been retracted.
- Snow, deep freeze coming to southern Alberta
- Bad weather is on its way to southern Alberta, and residents should brace for heavy snow and plunging temperatures.
- Calgary stabbings: Brentwood house's new owner wants to help heal community audio
- The Brentwood house where five young Calgarians were killed in April was bought by a young man who is now living there with four roommates he met through the Centre Street Church.
- New Alberta veterans face uphill battle for mental health care
- In Alberta, many veterans of Canada's military find themselves fighting a new battle when they return to civilian life - a struggle to get the mental health services they need.
- Thalidomide victim calls on Canadian government for compensation audio
- A Calgary woman born with a thalidomide-caused birth defect says thalidomide victims deserve yearly compensation from the federal government.