Set Canmore as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 11:00 PM MST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 8:21 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 6.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 70 in mountain passes. High zero.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 70 in mountain passes. Low minus 7.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Bill 6 protest near Nanton joins 1,000-strong demonstration at Alberta Legislature
- Farmers protesting along Highway 2 north of Nanton added their voices to the demonstration against Bill 6 at the Alberta Legislature that attracted about 1,000 people today.
- Economic diversification and renewable energy focus of Calgary conference
- From fusion energy to renewables, a conference in Calgary is hoping to act as a catalyst for innovation and collaboration to help diversify Alberta's economy and wean us off the carbon revenue roller coaster.
- Shepard Road closed as train collides with semi
- A semi truck and a train have collided on Shepard Road near Barlow Trail in the city's southeast, closing the road in both directions.
- Brad Wall is dissenting voice in Canada's COP21 delegation
- Saskatchewan's premier knows his province can do more to improve its environmental record, but he won't get swept up in the climate change talks in Paris this week.
- Julie Van Rosendaal creates reverse Advent calendar for food bank donations
- CBC food guide Julie Van Rosendaal came up with a simple idea for donating to the food bank: the reverse Advent calendar.