Set Canmore as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
NW 20 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 10. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of showers late in the evening. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
11° | -2°
52° | 28°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Final Calgary stabbing victim funeral held for Lawrence Hong
- Family and friends are saying goodbye this afternoon to Lawrence Hong at the final funeral for the five young adults stabbed to death last week in northwest Calgary.
- Blog Searching for answers while covering the Calgary stabbings
- CBC news anchor Rosa Marchitelli on what it's been like to cover the deaths of five young Calgarians.
- Video Elk herd filmed swimming in Canmore's Bow River
- Some residents of the mountain community of Canmore, Alta., caught a rare glimpse of a herd of elk swimming in the Bow River on Tuesday.
- New Calgary Folk Music Festival announces 2014 lineup
- The Calgary Folk Fest has announced its lineup for this year’s event.
- Exclusive Political staffers vetted freedom of information requests, documents show
- Internal documents obtained by CBC News appear to contradict claims by Premier Dave Hancock and Labour Minister Thomas Lukaszuk, who argue there is no political involvement in freedom of information requests that are reviewed by political staff days before they are released.