Set Canmore as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 30, 15 at 2:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 10:00 PM
SW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 30, 15 at 1:00 AM MDT Tue Jun 30, 15 at 1:00 AM MDT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 20. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low 11.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- E-cigarette ban in Calgary approved by council
- Calgary city council has passed a bylaw to immediately restrict e-cigarettes in the same public places where smoking tobacco is not allowed.
- 'Save Chinatown Lethbridge' hopes to restore senior's historic homestead video audio
- Forced out of the building he was born in, Albert Leong dreams of moving back into Lethbridge's historic Chinatown.
- Ryan Bjolverud dies after canoe capsizes on B.C. lake video
- Calgary firefighter Ryan Bjolverud drowned on Sunday in Columbia Lake, according to police.
- Secondary suites bylaw, plebiscite rejected by city council
- Calgary councillors rejected a plan to make it easier for homeowners to have secondary suites in a handful of Calgary wards.
- Milowe Brost, Gary Sorenson hear from Ponzi scheme victims during sentencing hearing video
- Victims of one of the largest Ponzi schemes in Canada got a chance to tell the court how the action of two Calgary men affected their lives during a sentencing hearing today.