Set Canmore as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 7:00 PM MST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:11 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
WSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing late this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing near noon. High plus 1.
A few clouds. Wind becoming west 30 km/h in the evening. Low minus 3 with temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Calgary bobsled track incident kills twin brothers, injures 6 other teens video
- Teenage twin brothers are dead and six of their friends are injured after attempting to use their own toboggan on the bobsled track at Canada Olympic Park, according to CBC sources.
- New Calgary bobsled deaths: Sliding down track after-hours 'tradition,' people say online
- Sliding down the bobsled track after-hours on 'dumb things' was a 'tradition' for staff at Canada Olympic Park, according to several people on social media who say they used to work there.
- Photos Alberta coal town of Forestburg faces hazy future as province goes green video audio
- Alberta's plan to phase out coal-fired power by 2030 is creating a hazy future for some coal-reliant communities, like the tiny village of Forestburg.
- Calgary's history of fancy parties shatters Cowtown stereotype audio
- Calgary has always always been at the cutting edge of fancy parties, and here are the pictures to prove it: top hats and tails, glittering gowns, avant garde fashions and even dance cards.
- Calgary winter sees fewer extremely cold days, less snowfall than normal
- If this winter feels milder to you, there's a reason for that.