Set Canmore as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 7:50 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Low 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
26° | 7°
79° | 45°
26° | 10°
79° | 50°
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Cougar in Calgary killed after prowling outside hospital video
- Alberta Fish and Wildlife officers say they shot and killed a cougar prowling outside Calgary's South Calgary Health Campus this morning for public safety.
- Alberta licence plate redesign scrapped
- The planned redesign of Alberta's licence plates has been stopped, premier Jim Prentice announced Thursday afternoon. The province plans to stick with the current "Wild Rose Country" plate.
- Updated Watermain break shuts down part of 14th Street N.W.
- A watermain break has forced crews to close part of 14th Street in the city's northwest — creating a major headache for Calgary commuters.
- Hospital ER times reveal some ‘disturbing’ waits
- Many Canadians get their first-ever glimpse today of their own hospital’s emergency wait times to see a doctor, and some of the waits are disturbingly high.
- Springbank Hill playground spat divides neighbours video audio
- A group of residents in the southwest community of Springbank Hill is trying to put a stop to the construction of a playground.