Set Canmore as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 6:00 AM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 9:31 PM
SSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT
Showers ending this morning then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Analysis Details of interprovincial free trade deal won't be public for months
- It could be months before Canadians learn what's really in — and more importantly, out of — the interprovincial free trade deal Canada's premiers announced in Whitehorse last Friday. Not only is it not finished, but at least one part clashes with another trade deal.
- Inglewood Sunfest adds all-ages beer gardens, recycling goals
- Inglewood Sunfest gets underway Saturday with new features that could make the community celebration more popular than ever.
- First Nations families of 2 slain teens say police didn't take them seriously
- It was almost dusk in Whitefish River when Cody Laboucan drove his truck into his uncle’s driveway. He didn’t know it, but he’d just stumbled upon a crime scene.
- Alberta attacks have bear spray flying off Calgary shelves
- After recent bear attacks on humans in southern Alberta, one Calgary outdoor equipment retailer is struggling to keep bear spray on the shelves.
- Stay safe on the highways, Alberta RCMP urge long weekend drivers
- Turns out a lot of people don’t work past noon on a Friday leading into the long weekend in southern Alberta, as some highways were filling up fast.