Set Shilo as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 6:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 6:31 PM
SSW 7 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 5 with temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
Cloudy. Clearing early in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High plus 4.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Saturday looks like the day to get outside this weekend if you want some sun and manageable temps. We’ll see a high up around -7. Sunday is milder at zero but will be cloudy. Monday brings some snow but it will be the sloppy variety because of a high of zero once again. Tuesday is the cool day next week… then we start to get milder again before next weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 20 in the morning. W @ 15 in the afternoon.
Monday: N @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Car collides with semi on Perimeter Highway
- A female driver and a child are in a Winnipeg hospital with non-life-threatening injuries after the car they were in collided with a semi-trailer on the Perimeter Highway southwest of the city on Friday night.
- Winnipeg's frozen water pipe list hits new high video
- A Winnipeg city councillor is urging Mayor Sam Katz to call an emergency meeting to discuss the city's frozen water pipes problem, as the number of homes and businesses without water grows to 778 on Friday.
- Don’t put STARS back in air, victim’s father urges video
- The father of a woman who died on a Shock Trauma Air Rescue Society air ambulance flight says the Manitoba government is making a mistake by putting the suspended air ambulance service back in the air.
- Video Lake Winnipeg winter trek aims to test campers' limits video
- Some young adventurers from Camp Arnes are snowshoeing across Lake Winnipeg in a weekend trek aimed at testing their limits and bringing them closer together as a group.
- Winnipeg dealing with 'tough winter,' mayor acknowledges video
- In his 10th state of the city address, mayor Sam Katz didn't hide from some of the issues that have dogged Winnipeg city hall this year, such as construction cost overruns on the new police headquarters and controversy over a fire hall land swap deal.