Set Shilo as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 2:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
ESE 14 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 24, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri Apr 24, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low zero.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming east 30 km/h in the morning. High 15. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low plus 2.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
14° | -1°
57° | 30°
20° | 1°
68° | 34°
22° | 1°
72° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
..... April 27th
- PM Stephen Harper talks child protection, terrorism in Winnipeg speech
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper promoted his government's anti-crime agenda Friday night while speaking to a non-profit group that fights crimes against children.
- Treyvonne Willis guilty of 1st-degree murder in Kaila Tran's death
- Treyvonne Willis has been sentenced to life in prison after a jury found him guilty of first-degree murder in the stabbing death of Kaila Tran outside her Winnipeg apartment building in 2012.
- Andrea Giesbrecht, accused of hiding bodies of infants, gets bail video
- The Winnipeg woman accused of concealing the remains of six infants who were found in a storage locker last fall has been granted bail.
- Thanks, we think? Flames 'salute' Jets on season well done
- It was a surprising gesture of support from the Calgary Flames, as the team posted a message on Twitter Thursday, which will also appear in the Saturday edition of the Winnipeg Free Press congratulating the Jets on their season.
- Video Whitehorse performs pre-show at CBC Manitoba video
- Watch Whitehorse play a pair of songs in CBC's radio studio.