Set Shilo as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
SSE 10 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers before morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late this evening. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning. Wind becoming west 40 gusting to 60 early in the afternoon. High 14.
|Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -1°
30° | 30°
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
5° | -9°
41° | 16°
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The normal high is now 5 degrees and we’ll be warmer than that for the next couple of afternoons with varying amounts of sun and cloud. We’re warming to about 10 degrees on Tuesday and 14 degrees on Wednesday but by that time, we’ll be fairly breezy out of the south in the morning, then west in the afternoon. There is a rainy system cutting through the province on Wednesday but it’s going to track a little farther north and miss Winnipeg. Expect a sharp cool down on Thursday along with very windy conditions once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 25/30 the morning. W @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Wednesday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- Ondrej Pavelec back in net for Jets-Rangers tilt in Winnipeg
- Ondrej Pavelec will be back between the pipes as the Jets face-off against the Rangers at home tonight.
- Winnipeg food truck owners angry over vendor fee hike video
- Spring is here and for many Winnipeggers that means happily getting back in line for downtown food truck grub at lunch time. But for the truck owners, spring also brought with it a new vendor fee hike from the city they worry will make life harder on their mobile catering market.
- RCMP investigate suspicious death of Sioux Valley couple
- RCMP have released more details Tuesday about a pair of suspicious deaths last week on a Manitoba First Nation.
- Winnipeg man diagnosed with cancer 3 times believes in screening video
- It's estimated 6,500 people in Manitoba were diagnosed with cancer last year alone.
- Opinion Canada's minimum-wage workers deserve more money, more respect
- One of the most commonly-cited reasons for not raising the minimum wage is that jobs will disappear as employers find themselves hard-pressed to pay the kinds of wages workers want. The idea is that low wages encourage employers to create jobs and stimulate the economy, but statistics tell a different story.