Set Shilo as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 7:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 9:23 PM
W 4 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Thu Jul 31, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 28.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
29° | 13°
84° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Not much change in the pattern. Thursday looks hot at 29 and Friday will be similar. I have been talking about showers Saturday night but I have dropped those from the forecast for now. Most of the model guidance isn’t leaning in that direction. However, I’ll be watching a few things as Saturday approaches. Dewpoints will be higher so it will be a humid day. The temperature will be up around 29 degrees so there will be lots of warmth at the surface wanting to rise. I see a wind shift in the afternoon which may indicate a front passing. That may be the trigger to get some late day storms started. I’ll continue to track how that plays out closer to the weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SW @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg armed standoff 'resolved,' police give no further details video
- An armed standoff in Winnipeg that lasted nearly 17 hours has ended, after a man fired gunshots at officers while barricading himself inside a house, police say.
- New Winnipeg mayoral candidates cringe at 'fringe' label
- Some of Winnipeg's mayoral contenders are taking issue with a label that was recently bestowed upon them in the media: "fringe candidate."
- Auto repair rules result in 31 complaints about Manitoba shops
- Thirty-one complaints have been filed about Manitoba auto repair shops in the year since the provincial government rolled out new consumer protection regulations.
- Mr. Big stings: Supreme Court to rule on admissibility of evidence
- Canada's Supreme Court will release a decision Thursday on whether evidence collected using a so-called Mr. Big police sting operation is admissible in court.
- Crystal meth addict faces long wait list at Winnipeg rehab centres video
- A Winnipeg woman's battle to beat her addiction to crystal meth is challenged by months of having to wait for a spot to open at one of three residential drug treatment centres for women in the city.