Set Shilo as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 1:00 AM CST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 6:16 PM
W 12 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 32 this evening and minus 40 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 11. Extreme wind chill minus 40 in the morning.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 31.
-6° | -19°
21° | -2°
-3° | -18°
27° | -0°
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
-14° | -24°
7° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I hope you are all enjoying the sunny days. Friday and Saturday both bring a fair dose of sunshine as well and we’ll start to warm up a bit. I’m sticking with a -12 high for Friday and a -10 high for Saturday. Those numbers will be a couple of degrees warmer in forested regions away from the snow-covered farm land. Partial cloud returns Sunday with a few flurries and a milder high of -8.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 10 the morning. SW @ 15/20 the afternoon.
Sunday: NW @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- Queen portrait that hung in old Winnipeg Jets arena coming home video
- A giant portrait of Queen Elizabeth II that was a longtime fixture at the former Winnipeg Jets' home is coming out of storage in Ontario and heading back to Manitoba.
- Recap Jets edged in shootout by Blues on goal from Steen video
- Alexander Steen scored the winner in a shootout as the St. Louis Blues defeated the Winnipeg Jets 2-1 on Thursday.
- Phone call likely saved lives in Manitoba farmhouse fire, says grandma video
- The grandmother of the four Froese brothers — Bobby, 15, Timmy, 12, Danny, 10, and Henry, 9 — who died in a rural Manitoba house fire says a phone call from the family's oldest son may have saved his mother and three other siblings.
- Winnipegger takes to Twitter over poor Seven Oaks ER wait experience
- One Winnipeg woman was so disgusted by what she was witnessing in the Seven Oaks emergency room waiting area Wednesday that she took to Twitter to vent her frustrations. It turns out her experience may not have been all that unique.
- Mental health for students the focus of Project 11 video
- The Winnipeg Jets True North Foundation says a project to promote positive mental health among students is now being used in Manitoba classrooms.