Set Shilo as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 26, 16 at 10:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 8:18 AM
Sunset: 6:27 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 26, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Oct 26, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of drizzle early this evening. Becoming partly cloudy late this evening. Fog patches developing late this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 15.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low 7.
|Cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
It’s a real wintry mix of conditions as you travel north. We’ve seen a rain/snow mix, drizzle and fog just north of the lakes and into Thompson… then wet snow farther north in regions like Lynn Lake. Thursday will start to improve with mostly cloudy skies in those areas in the afternoon. South of the lakes on Thursday, the sun will try to make an appearance but there is another low forming to the west which will bring more low cloud and rain to the region on Friday. Friday will also bring winds out of the northwest gusting to 50km/h. Saturday’s high in Winnipeg… just 5 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 10/20 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Saturday: N @ 10/15 in the morning. W @ 10 in the afternoon.
- New Sirens, smoke as crews respond to Southdale fire
- People living in a block of homes in the Southdale neighbourhood were woken up by sirens and smoke on Wednesday night.
- More babies born to women over 40 than teenagers: Stats Canada
- When Canadian mothers head to the park with their kids they will look different than their counterparts a few decades ago.
- 'I just want them to be seen': Manitoba families push to get Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- There’s a month to grow a mustache and a month to wear pink, but some families in Manitoba want the province to make a month to raise awareness for childhood cancer.
- Manitoba condemns Ottawa on discrimination against Indigenous peoples
- The Manitoba Legislature voted to condemn the federal Liberals for under funding services to Canada's Indigenous peoples.
- Denial of medicine to Errol Greene had deadly consequences, epilepsy expert says
- When a person with epilepsy can’t access their medication the consequences can be deadly, according to an epilepsy expert.