Set Carberry as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 11:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:45 AM
Sunset: 9:23 PM
NE 35 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon May 20, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 after midnight. Low 7.
Sunny. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 17. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low 7.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 3°
68° | 37°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
- Elijah Harper's daughter overwhelmed by condolences video
- Elijah Harper's daughter, Holly, said she was touched by the outpouring of sympathy and condolences for her father, as hundreds of Manitobans lined up at the Manitoba Legislature to pay their respects.
- Former Manitoba sheriffs face more charges in Winnipeg
- Richard Gordon and Jackie Burgoyne have been charged with three more counts of sexual assault after police said two more alleged victims came forward.
- Drivers argument ends with gunfire in Winnipeg's Exchange District
- A 22-year-old man is in custody after a car crash and gun fire in Winnipeg's Exchange District early Monday morning.
- Winnipeg woman warns pet owners of poison in north end
- A Winnipeg family is looking for answers after their dogs got severely sick on the weekend resulting in one of the canines dying.
- 10 years since mad cow linked to Saskatchewan farm audio
- For many working in the Canadian agricultural industry, May 20 marks 10 years since a Saskatchewan family farm near Baldwinton was deemed to be the origin of an outbreak of bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), or mad cow disease.