Set Carberry as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 6:30 PM
S 20 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind west 30 km/h. Temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
Cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High plus 4.
Clearing in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h in the evening. Low zero.
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Saturday looks like the day to get outside this weekend if you want some sun and manageable temps. We’ll see a high up around -7. Sunday is milder at zero but will be cloudy. Monday brings some snow but it will be the sloppy variety because of a high of zero once again. Tuesday is the cool day next week… then we start to get milder again before next weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 20 in the morning. W @ 15 in the afternoon.
Monday: N @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- 5000 Winnipeg properties at risk of losing water, say officials
- City of Winnipeg said late Saturday afternoon an extra 3,240 properties are now at risk of losing water due to frozen pipes, making for a total of 4,965 properties at risk. In a news release, the city said there are currently 806 properties on the list waiting for the city to thaw their frozen water pipes.
- Live Senators at Jets on Hockey Night in Canada
- Watch live and interact online as the Winnipeg Jets welcome the Ottawa Senators to MTS Centre in a Hockey Night in Canada matinee (CBC, CBCSports.ca).
- Malaysia Airlines: No 'evidence of any wreckage' a day later video
- Malaysia Airlines has issued a statement Saturday saying an international search and rescue operation has "failed to find evidence of any wreckage" in trying to locate flight MH370, 24 hours after it went missing off Vietnam's coast carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew.
- 1000s expected to have fun in the sun at Forks this weekend
- Up to 60,000 people could pack the Forks in Winnipeg, given the weather forecast for the weekend.
- Sherbrook Pool to stay afloat with $1M donation
- The Sherbrook Pool no longer has to worry about staying afloat, after the heritage building got a $1 million donation from the Kinsmen Club of Winnipeg.