Set Carberry as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
NE 19 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High zero. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 15.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early in the evening. High plus 1.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
10° | -3°
50° | 27°
16° | 0°
61° | 32°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect sunshine but a chilly and breezy -2 on Wednesday. We do gradually warm up toward the weekend. Afternoon another messy Saturday that includes some morning wet snow and afternoon rain…. I see us getting to to 13 degrees by Sunday. That seems to be the “turning of the corner” so to speak. Monday and Tuesday we’ll be in the mid teens for highs with overnight temps staying above zero.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NE @ 20/30 in the morning. NNE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NNE @ 15 in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: ENE @ 10 in the morning. ENN @ 10 in the afternoon.
- New Manitoba aims to snuff out flavoured cigarettes
- The Manitoba government is moving to ban the sale of flavoured cigarettes, saying they lure young people into smoking.
- Winnipeg Jets coach Paul Maurice signed to 4-year contract
- Jets coach Paul Maurice has been signed to a four year contract extension.
- Cold spring increasing the risk of flooding in Winnipeg video
- Manitoba flood officials say the prolonged cold spring is making flooding more likely for a few homes in Winnipeg.
- Man charged after boy, 5, touched at Winnipeg pool
- A 23-year-old man has been charged with sexual assault in connection to a five-year-old boy at a City of Winnipeg pool.
- Manitoba Tories' legal battle against PST hike set for June 4
- Manitoba's official Opposition says its lawsuit against the province's sales tax hike will be heard in court June 4.