Set Carberry as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 3:00 PM CST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
NNE 19 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 9 this afternoon.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening then partly cloudy. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 26.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 28.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Get ready for a brief cold snap. Behind this latest clipper, a cold push of air will drop temps through the afternoon as winds get gusty from the northwest. Temps will drop into the mid minus teens over the next couple of nights. Then…. just in time for the Santa Claus/Grey Cup Parade and the Grey Cup game on Sunday… we warm up for the weekend. We can also expect mainly sunny skies from Friday right through the weekend. I’m forecasting a high of -1 on Saturday and -3 on Sunday for the game. The temperature at kick-off should be around -5.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 15 in the morning. S @ 30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SSW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Family of homicide victim speaks out about aboriginal men being more likely to be killed
- The family of homicide victim Marcus Blacksmith want to share their son's story in light of a Statistics Canada homicide survey from 2014 that reveals aboriginal men were seven times more likely to die of violence.
- Winnipeg dog pound gets in on Black Friday sales
- Hank and Geronimo want to give Winnipeggers big bargains this Black Friday. Big bargains and wet, sloppy kisses.
- Survey asks Winnipeggers to rate winter sidewalks
- A new survey asks pedestrians how safe they feel walking on Winnipeg streets and sidewalks in the winter.
- Domestic violence victims in Manitoba to get time off work with pay
- Victims of domestic violence in Manitoba could get up to 10 days off without penalty once new legislation passes, and the security of knowing they won't lose their jobs as a result.
- Sex before the Grey Cup game? Coaches titter at question video
- It's a question asked every year at the Grey Cup head coaches news conference but even the veteran reporter who asked it, Edmonton Sun's Terry Jones, had trouble putting the words together.