Channel-Port aux Basques, NL
Set Channel-Port aux Basques as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 11:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 8:08 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
WNW 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Fri Oct 31, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 8.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy before morning. Low plus 4 except zero inland.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning near noon except periods of snow inland. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 6.
|Periods of rain||Rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
6° | 6°
43° | 43°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Stabbing suspect Nicholas Layman to undergo further examination
- Nicholas Layman, the young man arrested after a boy was stabbed in the neck at a soccer field in Topsail, has been ordered to undergo further psychiatric examination.
- New Workers compensation appeal waits 'not a fair time frame' but improving video
- Workers compensation appeal officials are acknowledging that wait times for decisions are a problem, but say they have improved, while advocates for injured workers are calling for more resources to clear up the current backlog.
- New 2 elderly people injured following rollover near Sheshatshiu
- RCMP were dispatched to a single-vehicle collision between Happy Valley-Goose Bay and Sheshatshiu at about 9:15 p.m. on Thursday.
- Airplane fuselage found in dumpsite at school construction site
- Construction workers preparing the site for a new school in the east end of St. John's are digging up an array of debris that was discarded by the American military more than a half-century ago, including an airplane fuselage.
- New Home heating assistance program underway for another year
- Applications are now being accepted for a government program that helps offset the cost of home heating.