Channel-Port aux Basques, NL
Set Channel-Port aux Basques as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 11:50 PM NST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
ENE 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Snow mixed with rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM NST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM NST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Snow beginning before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 6.
Snow becoming mixed with rain in the afternoon and ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 in the Wreckhouse area late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 40 gusting to 60 late in the afternoon. High plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low minus 6.
|Snow mixed with rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow|
-7° | -8°
19° | 18°
-7° | -7°
19° | 19°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- No tax increase for St. John's residents, businesses in 2014
- The City of St. John's will not raise property or water tax in 2014, but the city is planning to put a new tax on partially completed properties.
- Employee killed in fall at Harley-Davidson dealership
- A 65-year-old man died Monday afternoon after he fell from a scissor lift at the Mile One Harley-Davidson business in Mount Pearl.
- By the numbers: RCMP weekend checkpoint video
- Thousands of people in Newfoundland and Labrador got a personal message this past weekend from police about impaired driving.
- Labrador Inuit, Paul Martin join forces for chopper deal
- Universal Helicopters has been sold to the Nunatsiavut Group of Companies, with the help of a private investment fund founded by former Prime Minister Paul Martin.
- Man arrested after Thorburn Road standoff with police video
- A 27-year-old man is in police custody after he barricaded himself in a house on Thorburn Road in St. John's on Monday.