Channel-Port aux Basques, NL
Set Channel-Port aux Basques as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 1:30 PM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 7:50 PM
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT
A few flurries ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 9.
Sunny. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High zero.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Air Canada AC624 crash lands in Halifax, at least 23 sent to hospital video
- Power lines are down on the south side of Halifax Stanfield International Airport near the spot where an Air Canada Airbus A320 plane crash landed early Sunday morning, sending 23 people to hospital.
- Ken Dryden simulcasts McGill course to 4 other universities
- Ken Dryden sits in a classroom at McGill University in Montreal ready to talk to students about the future. His face beams into four other classrooms across the country — namely in St. John's, Toronto, Saskataoon and Calgary.
- Updated House fire in Sheshatshiu under investigation
- A house in the Labrador community of Sheshatshiu was engulfed in flames Saturday night.
- Azzo Rezori: What Abu Dhabi bankers get, but the Canadian government doesn't
- Azzo Rezori writes about the worldwide shift to clean energy, and why Canada appears to be falling behind other countries.
- Early-morning Water Street stabbing under investigation
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is investigating a stabbing in downtown St. John's early Sunday that sent a man to hospital for treatment.