Channel-Port aux Basques, NL
Set Channel-Port aux Basques as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 7:07 AM NDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 7:05 PM
ENE 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
Mainly sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 6.
Sunny. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 13.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain|
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
15° | 10°
59° | 50°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
13° | 10°
55° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Judy Manning says political connections not connected to cabinet post
- Judy Manning, the new minister of public safety and attorney-general, was virtually unknown earlier this week and has never been elected, but is well-connected in Tory political circles.
- New Slump in oil prices may slam provincial budget: Wade Locke
- With oil revenues accounting for a third of Newfoundland and Labrador's income, a downward trend in prices is not good news for Confederation Building, says a Memorial University economist.
- Tom Rideout calls Paul Davis appointments 'political madness'
- A former premier of Newfoundland and Labrador says the appointments made by Premier Paul Davis this past week have left him baffled.
- Video Ryan Snoddon gives a retro forecast for 50th anniversary video
- CBC TV has been in the province for 50 years, and weather forecast technology has certainly come a long way since we first hit the airwaves.
- Deadbeats owe $23M in overdue support payments
- Deadbeat parents and spouses are currently in arrears to the tune of $23.2 million in Newfoundland and Labrador, a CBC News investigation has discovered.