Channel-Port aux Basques, NL
Set Channel-Port aux Basques as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 3:30 PM NST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
E 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM NST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM NST
Flurries ending overnight then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas overnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming north 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 13 in the afternoon. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Blowing snow over exposed areas in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 16. Cold wind chill minus 27.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Cloudy|
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Community mourns death of Loretta Saunders
- The body of Loretta Saunders was laid to rest Saturday.
- Team #73 official Cain's Quest winner
- Jason Watkins and Kevin Willmott, Team #73 from Labrador West, are the winners of the 2014 Cain's Quest.
- Fuel spill on Trans-Canada Highway
- A section of the Trans-Canada Highway was reduced to one lane on Friday night after a diesel fuel spill.
- NAPE pleased with new safety measures for provincial prisons
- The union that represents the province's prison guards said it is pleased with new security measures that will help make staff more safe while on the job.
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- Most Canadians will be moving their clocks forward an hour on Sunday for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.