Channel-Port aux Basques, NL
Set Channel-Port aux Basques as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 30, 15 at 6:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 9:28 PM
W 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 30, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Tue Jun 30, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 15 except 21 inland. UV index 8 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low 10.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Driver, 57, dies in collision on TCH near Bellevue
- One man is dead following a single-vehicle crash on the Trans-Canada Highway near Bellevue, about 100 kilometres outside of St. John's.
- New Dennis O'Keefe has harsh words for trashy Topsail Road businesses video
- At a St. John's City Council meeting Monday night, Mayor Dennis O'Keefe said it's time for some businesses on Topsail Road to start cleaning up the garbage and litter on their properties.
- Chevron Canada slashing jobs at its N.L. offices
- One of the companies with significant stakes in Newfoundland and Labrador's offshore oil industry is restructuring in order to remain competitive.
- Corner Brook delays capital spending for emergency fire pumper purchase
- Corner Brook's city council hastily voted on the purchase of a new fire pumper truck, a week after it announced the fire department wouldn't be able to respond to calls outside of the city until the truck was replaced.
- Tips for keeping sparks in the sky, not on the ground
- If you're planning on setting off fireworks to celebrate Canada's 148th birthday, be sober and read the instructions, says fire chief Fred Hollett.