Channel-Port aux Basques, NL
Set Channel-Port aux Basques as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 26, 15 at 4:30 PM NST
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
SSW 35 km/h
Pressure: 104.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 26, 15 at 4:00 PM NST Thu Nov 26, 15 at 4:00 PM NST
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 7.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the evening. Rain mixed with snow before morning. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low plus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New NDP critical of Liberal plan to sell off Crown land, assets
- St. John's Centre NDP candidate Gerry Rogers says the Liberal plan to sell off surplus public buildings and land will crush any hopes of a provincial housing strategy.
- New Developer Bill Clarke sued by St. John's businessman
- Property developer Bill Clarke is facing more legal troubles, in a civil lawsuit filed by a St. John's businessman.
- Springdale doctor admits to sexual relationship with former patient
- Dr. Todd Young, 45, has admitted to having had a three-year sexual relationship with a former patient while practising at the Green Bay Health Centre in Springdale.
- Updated PCs raising fear of Hydro sale as part of Liberal plan to ditch assets
- PC leader Paul Davis suggested Thursday that a Liberal government may try to dump Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro as part of a plan to sell government assets.
- New #ThrowbackThursday: The 1993 provincial election video
- As the CBC news team gears up for Newfoundland and Labrador’s 20th general election, we go back to 1993 to see how the election call was made.