Channel-Port aux Basques, NL
Set Channel-Port aux Basques as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 3:09 PM NDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 9:05 PM
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
Periods of drizzle ending near noon then mainly cloudy. Fog retreating to the coast. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near noon. Temperature steady near 19 except high 23 inland. UV index 7 or high.
Becoming cloudy this evening with showers or drizzle. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog spreading inland. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 70 in the Wreckhouse area overnight. Low 16.
Periods of drizzle. Fog retreating to the coast. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High 18 except 23 inland.
|Periods of drizzle||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
19° | 15°
66° | 59°
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
17° | 14°
63° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Temperature, humidex values set to approach all-time highs
- Environment Canada says temperature and humidex values are forecast to approach all-time record highs on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Shooting involved in Robert Pitcher death video
- The death of Robert Pitcher, whose dead body was found in an unfinished subdivision in Paradise on Monday, involved a shooting, CBC News has learned.
- Construction underway at new Corner Brook hospital
- Work on the long-delayed project in Corner Brook started this week.
- N.B. abortion access prompts St. John's demonstration video
- Advocates on both sides of the abortion debate faced off outside a clinic in St. John's on Tuesday, although their focus was on abortion services in New Brunswick.
- Irish Loop potholes derailing summer tourism plans video
- Some people living on the St. Mary's Bay side of the Irish Loop say tourism is down despite record-breaking good weather, and they're blaming it on the condition of the highway.