Channel-Port aux Basques, NL
Set Channel-Port aux Basques as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 7:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 7:28 PM
S 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning after midnight. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 early this evening then southeast 50 gusting to 80 except gusting to 110 in the Wreckhouse area overnight. Low 16.
Rain at times heavy changing to a few showers in the afternoon. Amount 40 to 50 mm. Fog patches. Wind southeast 70 km/h gusting to 100 except gusting to 140 in the Wreckhouse area. Wind becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 late in the afternoon. High 19.
A few showers ending in the evening then mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 13.
|Rain at times heavy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Fatal collision near Bay Bulls Road under investigation
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is reporting a single-vehicle collision that left one person dead is under investigation.
- Rezori: The short life and sinister end of a girl named Brunhild
- A St. John's woman knew her sister died as an infant in wartime Germany, but didn't know for seven decades that she was a victim of a Nazi killing machine, Azzo Rezori writes.
- Video On Point: What's next for the PC party? video
- The Newfoundland and Labrador Progressive Conservatives finally have their new leader, and Paul Davis will have to try and renew the party's standing in the province.
- Wind, rainfall warnings blanket Atlantic coastline
- Atlantic Canadians in coastal Newfoundland, southern Labrador and the southern half of Nova Scotia are under wind and rainfall warnings as an intense low pressure system tracks towards the provinces.
- Armed robbery in Petty Harbour being investigated
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary says it is actively investigating an armed robbery that took place Saturday night in Petty Harbour.