Set Agassiz as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 7:35 PM
SW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Windy. High 11.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 10.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated John Furlong says 'unimaginable nightmare' has finally ended
- Former Vancouver Olympics CEO John Furlong speaks in solemn and measured tones as he tells reporters the "unimaginable nightmare" he lived through while under suspicion of abusing his former students has finally ended.
- New B.C. MP James Lunney leaves Tory caucus to defend 'religious freedom'
- A veteran Conservative MP is leaving the government caucus in order to defend his religious beliefs.
- Gregor Robertson in court over conflict of interest allegations
- A group of five petitioners, including a former Vancouver mayoral candidate, is claiming Mayor Gregor Robertson's Vision Vancouver party, accepted a donation — with conditions — of $102,000 from CUPE during the 2014 municipal elections.
- Make dangerous driving, not age, a requirement for tests: instructor audio
- A Vancouver driving instructor suggests drivers with poor records should be targeted for re-testing, rather than going after the elderly.
- Chip Wilson plans giant dock project at Point Grey but the joke's on irate neighbours
- Lululemon founder Chip Wilson, who has gotten into trouble in the past for upsetting neighbours over his massive home projects and criticizing plus-size women for wearing his yoga wear, is now flashing people with his giant dock.