Set Agassiz as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 1:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:09 PM
SSW 2 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 11:00 AM PST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 11:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 4.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 9 with temperature rising to minus 6 by morning.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon and evening. High minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||Flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Rain||Rain||Rain|
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Man steals two vehicles, crashes into six cruisers: police
- Police have arrested a man they say is responsible for crashing a truck into several vehicles, including police cars, in Burnaby, B.C., early Sunday.
- B.C. pot petition fails to get enough signatures
- A pot activist group says they have failed to garner enough signatures to trigger a referendum to limit police enforcement of marijuana laws in B.C.
- Preview Roberto Luongo, Canucks ready for Avalanche
- The Colorado Avalanche will look to end an eight-game losing streak in Vancouver on Sunday night when they visit the Canucks, who will be looking for their fourth straight win.
- Nelson Mandela honoured with national day of prayer video
- South Africans are flocking to churches and other houses of worship to honour Nelson Mandela on this, their country's national day of prayer and reflection, to mark his death.
- North Shore crews search for missing senior video
- Crews are searching for a missing 76-year-old woman who has gone missing in freezing temperatures on the North Shore.