Set Agassiz as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 28, 14 at 1:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
E 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low 14.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. High 24. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Low 14.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. teachers' strike: Vince Ready to meet with Jim Iker and Peter Cameron, says BCTF video
- Move follows a meeting between B.C. teachers' union president Jim Iker and education minister Peter Fassbender in a last-ditch attempt to end their long-running contract dispute.
- Des Hague, U.S. CEO agrees to $100K donation for abusing dog
- A CEO caught on video abusing his dog in a Vancouver hotel elevator has agreed to donate $100,000 US toward the establishment of an animal welfare foundation.
- Fire sends 4 police officers to hospital in East Vancouver
- Patrol officers helped to rescue four people and two dogs trapped inside a burning home.
- Mental health commission calls for more experts in police training video audio
- Some police academies are using "inaccurate and outdated" material when training staff to work with people with mental health issues, says a report released by the Mental Health Commission of Canada.
- Breastfeeding 'contract' at B.C. hospitals alienating some moms
- Mothers in B.C.'s Fraser Health region are being asked to sign a new breastfeeding plan containing dire warnings about formula use that is causing anxiety among some moms.