Set Agassiz as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 4:18 PM
E 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers near Hope early this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Windy early this evening. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy late in the morning. Rain beginning late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 8.
Rain. Low 6.
|Rain||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Breaking Homicide investigators called to Surrey home
- Homicide investigators have been called to the scene of an apparent homicide in Surrey.
- Man dies after being shot by Vancouver police
- A 51-year-old man shot by Vancouver police has died of his injuries.
- Kinder Morgan protesters rally and get arrested on Burnaby Mountain video
- About 100 anti-pipeline protesters marched up Burnaby Mountain again Sunday to keep up the pressure on Kinder Morgan and register their opposition to the proposed expansion of its Trans Mountain pipeline.
- Hit-and-run in Surrey sends elderly woman to hospital
- Surrey RCMP are appealing for the public's assistance to help them identify a vehicle involved in a hit and run accident that sent a woman in her 80s to hospital with severe injuries.
- B.C. pedestrian caught on camera being struck by car raises safety concerns video
- A dashboard camera showing a pedestrian being struck by a vehicle in Victoria Wednesday is a stark reminder that while fatal auto accident rates are going down, pedestrians deaths haven't changed in five years.