Set Agassiz as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 10:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
SSE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 AM PST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 AM PST
Cloudy. Rain beginning this morning. Amount 10 mm. High 8.
Rain at times heavy. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Temperature steady near 7.
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. 30 percent chance of showers late in the evening. Windy. High 13.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers|
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
17° | 2°
63° | 36°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Woman dead after being hit by semi in downtown Vancouver
- A pedestrian died after being struck by a semi truck at the intersection of West Hastings and Richards streets in downtown Vancouver this morning.
- Vondrae Martin survived drowning before Taylor Creek death video
- Six-year-old Vondrae Martin, who fell into North Vancouver's Taylor Creek and drowned Thursday afternoon, had survived a near drowning last year.
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- Most Canadians will be moving their clocks forward an hour on Sunday for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea presumed crashed video
- A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew — including two Canadians — is presumed to have crashed after going missing off the Vietnamese coast on Saturday.
- Preview Flames, Canucks meet for 1st time since line brawl
- Vancouver tries to continue its recent domination of visiting Calgary when these Pacific Division foes meet Saturday night on Hockey Night In Canada (CBC, CBCSports.ca, 10 p.m. ET), their first match since a line brawl started the last game bewteen the two clubs.