Set Agassiz as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 2:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 8:52 PM
N 1 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Low 14.
Sunny. High 30. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 14.
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
28° | 15°
82° | 59°
31° | 16°
88° | 61°
30° | 16°
86° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Pilot walks away from plane crash in B.C.'s North Okanagan video
- The pilot of a small plane that went down in B.C.'s North Okanagan is in hospital with serious but non-life threatening injuries, officials say.
- David Huynh ID'd as man who fell to his death from Stanley Park's Prospect Point
- A young UBC student who was out with a group of friends fell to his death from one of Stanley Park's most popular destinations.
- Cow attack at B.C. farm kills N.W.T. man
- The man killed in a cow attack on a B.C. farm on Canada Day has been identified by the B.C. Coroners Service as 49-year-old Allen Donald Powder of Yellowknife.
- Poll Vancouver Aquarium whales program debate continues at Park Board video
- About 80 members of the public were scheduled to voice their thoughts on the Vancouver Aquarium's controversial captive whales and dolphins program Monday evening, at a second special meeting convened by the Vancouver Park Board.
- Prescription rewards points ban struck down by B.C. Supreme Court
- The Supreme Court of B.C. has ruled in favour of a legal challenge by grocery chain Sobeys, striking down a ban on British Columbians earning loyalty points on pharmacy prescriptions.