Set Agassiz as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 1:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
NNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of rain showers or wet flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 27, 14 at 11:00 AM PST Sat Dec 27, 14 at 11:00 AM PST
Rain except wet snow near Hope early this afternoon. High plus 4.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of wet flurries before morning. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of wet flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers near noon and then to 40 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Becoming windy in the afternoon. High plus 3.
|Chance of wet flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
-1° | -7°
30° | 19°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Teen dies after being hit by car driven by off-duty Abbotsford officer
- A 14-year-old boy who was hit by a car driven by an off-duty Abbotsford, B.C., police officer on Friday night has died.
- Avalanche Canada issues warning for backcountry users
- An avalanche warning has been issued for backcountry users in parts of B.C. as recent snowfalls coupled with warm temperatures place a heavy load on a fragile snowpack.
- Groceries from vending machines coming to Metro Vancouver condos soon video
- Vending machines that dispense everything from eggs to diapers could soon be making their appearance at condo buildings in Metro Vancouver.
- Profanity, tailgating road rage caught on Richmond dash cam video
- A Richmond, B.C., driver captured a frightening video of road rage on his dashboard cam.
- Christine Lang remembers surviving Boxing Day tsunami 10 years ago video
- It's been 10 years since her life-and-death struggle, but tsunami survivor Christine Lang says it's still as fresh in her memory as the day it happened.