Set Agassiz as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 12, 16 at 8:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 5:20 PM
SSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 12, 16 at 5:00 AM PST Fri Feb 12, 16 at 5:00 AM PST
Rain at times heavy changing to showers near noon. Amount 20 mm except 30 mm near Hope. High 10.
Showers. Amount 10 mm. Low plus 5.
Showers. Amount 5 mm. High 8.
|Showers||Rain||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- U.S. spring break deals disappear due to low dollar, says SFU researcher
- Canadians expecting the usual fare of last-minute flight deals to the U.S. are likely to be disappointed this year, says SFU professor Peter Williams.
- Surrey mortgage broker ordered to 'cease and desist'
- An unregistered Surrey mortgage broker has been ordered to stop offering financial services after a probe that also resulted in an investigation into her realtor-husband for recommending his wife's services.
- Oak Bay Marine sale of Ucluelet property means end for floating lodge
- The Canadian Princess has served as a floating fishing lodge in the Ucluelet harbour since 1979, but it won't be part of the sale of the resort it belongs to.
- Trial for 2 men charged in death of Alan Kurdi begins in Turkey
- Two men are on trial in Turkey for the death of three-year-old Syrian migrant Alan Kurdi, along with four other people.
- Romance lives: True love stories to warm your heart
- When CBC Radio's The Early Edition asked for your most romantic stories, the tales both warmed and broke our hearts. Whether you're happily single this Valentine's Day or you've found the one, these tales of true love remind us that romance lives.