Set Agassiz as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 4:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 5:48 PM
NE 26 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu Oct 30, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Windy early this evening. Low 9.
Rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. High 10.
Rain ending in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.
|Rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Rain||Periods of rain||Periods of rain|
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Roy Mercer and Darlene Fox told to leave after 10 years in Surrey camp video
- A homeless couple who have made a camp on private property in South Surrey for nearly 10 years have been given until Saturday to leave.
- Shawn Atleo defends his actions over the aboriginal education bill
- Shawn Atleo is defending his actions in the lead-up to the federal government's tabling of the aboriginal education bill, nearly six months after quitting his job as national chief for the Assembly of First Nations.
- Recap Daniel Sedin scores in OT vs. Canadiens after Canucks blow lead video
- Daniel Sedin scored on a power play at 2:45 of overtime Thursday as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Montreal Canadiens 3-2.
- Trinity Western law school: B.C. Law Society members vote to reverse approval
- Lawyers in British Columbia have voted 74 per cent in favour of reversing the law society's earlier decision to recognize graduates of Trinity Western University's School of Law.
- City Votes 2014 Vision Vancouver and NPA latest to promise to release campaign donor lists
- All of Vancouver's civic parties have now announced they will voluntarily address campaign financing before the election.