Set Agassiz as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 25, 16 at 2:00 PM PDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
SSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 25, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT Mon Jul 25, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 28. Humidex 33. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 15.
Sunny. High 27. Humidex 32.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Breaking Japan knife attack leaves at least 15 dead
- At least 15 people are dead and dozens injured following a knife attack in Sagamihara, outside Tokyo.
- New Vancouver city councillor pushing for more fun city with 1,000-foot waterslide
- Cities across the country are throwing these wet and wild parties and Melissa De Genova says she doesn’t want Vancouver to be left behind … or out of the fun.
- Pokemon No Go? Indigenous woman wants burial ground Pokestop gone
- An indigenous woman wants to shut down a Pokestop inside a traditional Indigenous burial ground in Prince George, B.C.
- Province to tax foreign buyers of Metro Vancouver homes
- The B.C. government plans to impose an extra transfer tax on foreign nationals or foreign-controlled corporations that buy residential properties in Metro Vancouver.
- Intervention Canada to reveal challenges of addiction, premieres Monday night on CBC Docs
- Intervention Canada airs the premiere episode of its third season for the first time on CBC's Documentary Channel starting Monday night. The reality television series takes a look inside the world of the addict showing viewers the work of professional interventionists invited by families to help them when all hope seems gone.