Set Chilliwack as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 25, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 25, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT Mon Jul 25, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. High 28. Humidex 33. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing near noon. High 27. Humidex 32.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- The Tragically Hip fans in Vancouver revel in Gord Downie magic
- Love for Canadian rock band and their ailing front man, Gord Downie, 'palpable,' in first of two Rogers Arena shows
- New North Shore Rescue receives thank you letter from 8-year-old
- Despite facing what's on pace to be North Shore Rescue's busiest year ever, volunteers say they appreciate an earnest, heart-felt thanks from an unlikely source.
- Photos Fireworks spectators leave mess in English Bay
- Sunday morning's first beach-goers to English Bay probably noticed nothing except clean, groomed sand, but hours before, city crews had to toil to pick up after those fireworks spectators who didn't heed the call to take their trash away.
- FOUND: 12-year-old Hailey Grace Elizabeth McClelland from White Rock
- Officers say Hailey Grace Elizabeth McClelland has been found and is safe.
- Owner found safe after capsized boat found, says RCMP
- Police say that the operator of a boat that was found capsized Saturday has been located and is safe.