Set Chilliwack as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 3:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 7:04 PM
ESE 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 10.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Clearing late in the afternoon. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Richard MacInnes charged in 2008 Michael Scullion cold case
- Homicide investigators announced a break in the case of Michael Scullion, the 30-year-old Chilliwack man who went missing outside a pub in Agassiz in 2008. Charges of second degree murder and indignity to human remains have been laid against a 45-year-old man, also from Chilliwack.
- Major changes to B.C. recycling program concerns business
- A coalition of B.C. businesses is asking the province to rethink its new recycling regulations that are designed to shift responsibility for recycling from taxpayers to waste producers.
- Port Metro Vancouver strike underway video
- Up to 400 unionized truck drivers have joined non-unionized truckers at pickets and protests outside Port Metro Vancouver container terminals after their union voted Saturday to reject a mediated back-to-work plan.
- Burns Lake sawmill inquest to be held by B.C.'s chief coroner
- B.C.'s Chief Coroner Lisa Lapointe has announced she will personally preside over the inquest into the deaths of Carl Charlie and Robert Luggi who died in the explosion and subsequent fire at the Burns Lake sawmill in January 2012.
- Malaysia Airlines jet search widens as stolen passports probed video
- Authorities questioned travel agents Monday at a beach resort in Thailand about two men who boarded the vanished Malaysia Airlines plane with stolen passports, part of a growing international investigation into what they were doing on the flight.