Set Chilliwack as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 21, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
NNW 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 21, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Mon Apr 21, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 16.
Showers. Low 7.
Showers. High 12.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Showers|
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New B.C. marathoner returns to stand strong with Boston
- A B.C. woman who narrowly missed the deadly explosions at last year's Boston Marathon says she's running the race today in solidarity with the city.
- Photos 20th 4/20 marked with mass light-up at Vancouver Art Gallery plaza video
- Thousands of people are amassing this afternoon at the Vancouver Art Gallery for 4/20, marking the last official gathering of the annual made-in-Vancouver rally at that site.
- B.C. environment minister warned about LNG greenhouse gas emissions
- British Columbia Environment Ministry staff have warned their minister that the province's dreamed-of liquefied natural gas industry poses some big challenges with greenhouse gas emissions.
- Mounties on medical, stress leave fear new dismissal process
- The RCMP is making it simpler to release officers with serious medical problems, prompting fears that many ill members will be sent packing without due process or the means to fight their dismissal.
- B.C. truck driver and rig go missing en route to Alberta
- Police say a Langley, B.C., man driving a transport truck to Airdrie, Alta., was last heard from Thursday morning.