Set Osoyoos as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 18, 13 at 6:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 4:53 AM
Sunset: 9:05 PM
SE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 18, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Jun 18, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 14.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the morning. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 19.
Rain at times heavy. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 12.
|Rain||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
27° | 11°
81° | 52°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Police probe Mohinder graffiti in East Vancouver audio
- While it's hard to establish if more than one person is responsible for the graffiti, police say their investigators are looking into it.
- updated BMO building re-opens after suspicious package scare
- A suspicious package that triggered a partial evacuation at the Bank of Montreal building on West Georgia Street in downtown Vancouver is not dangerous, emergency officials say.
- updated Skagit bridge to reopen Wednesday with temporary span video
- The Skagit River bridge on I-5 will open on Wednesday with a temporary span replacing the collapsed section, Washington State Governor Jay Inslee announced on Tuesday.
- updated Vancouver airport CEO takes aim at cross-border travellers video
- The new CEO of the Vancouver International Airport says his biggest challenge is to stem the flow of B.C. travellers heading across the border for cheaper flights.
- Police pepper-sprayed Abbotsford camp, says homeless woman video
- A homeless woman in Abbotsford, B.C. has come forward to say she is behind allegations local police slashed and pepper-sprayed tents at a homeless camp.