Set Osoyoos as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 11:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:02 PM
SSE 14 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
A few showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
A few showers ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Snow level 1200 metres. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind south 20 km/h. High 7.
Partly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain or snow||Cloudy||Cloudy|
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- SkyTrain electrical fire disrupts service in Richmond
- A large electrical discharge under the car of a Canada Line SkyTrain shut down service between Aberdeen and Richmond-Brighouse Saturday afternoon.
- Kyle McConkey victimized by possible scam police say
- Delta police are sounding the alarm after noticing what looks like a scam website purporting to raise money for a B.C. teen fighting a rare form of leukemia.
- Karim Meskine remembered 1 year later at New Westminster vigil
- Friends and family of Karim Meskine are gathering in New Westminster to remember the Surrey teen who died December 20 following a senseless and unprovoked beating.
- B.C. avian flu virus has Asian origin new to North America
- The avian flu virus involved in an outbreak in British Columbia is related to a deadly strain that has spread through Asia and is now affecting North American poultry for the first time, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency says.
- BC Ferries cancels some sailings due to weather
- Torrential rain and strong winds have led to the cancellation of some ferry sailings in B.C.