Set Osoyoos as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
SE 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Aug 30, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
23° | 8°
73° | 46°
25° | 8°
77° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. teachers' strike: sides are 'long ways apart,' mediator says video
- Mediator Vince Ready met with the teachers' union and the employer into the evening Friday after agreeing to stay involved for a second day of talks.
- Surrey manhunt continues after sexual assault of 9-year-old video
- A manhunt continues in Surrey after a nine-year-old girl was lured to a nearby park from her home and sexually assaulted.
- B.C. tour bus crash: 'blood everywhere' recalls U.S. family video
- When the tour bus carrying Janice Wong's family and dozens of other tourists stopped rolling along a mountain highway in British Columbia, the 19-year-old found herself in a writhing heap of people catapulted from the vehicle.
- Photos Rescued false killer whale 'Chester' moves to bigger pool video
- Chester, the false killer whale calf found stranded on a Tofino, B.C., beach in July, continues to show signs of improvement and has been moved to a larger pool at the Vancouver Aquarium.
- Salmon secrets: making the most of the sockeye run audio
- Scott Moorehead of Longliner Seafood shares his tips for picking, preparing and preserving sockeye salmon.