Set Osoyoos as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 07, 15 at 8:00 AM PDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:02 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
N 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 07, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Tue Jul 07, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly sunny. Widespread smoke. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High 34. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Local smoke. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Sunny. Local smoke. High 37.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Alberta beef prices hit record high amid dry conditions
- Don't expect to be paying less for your burgers and steaks any time soon, according to industry experts who cite record-high slaughter prices along with ongoing climate and other challenges faced by ranchers.
- Metro Vancouver air quality comparable to Beijing
- Health authorities say Metro Vancouver's air quality has dipped to levels close to those found in major Chinese polluted cities such as Beijing, and are warning residents to stay indoors, due in part to the rampant wildfires in B.C.
- Highway 1 on North Shore seeing increased traffic due to construction boom
- Long-time Metro Vancouver commuters may remember a time when, unless there was a stall or an accident, traffic on the Highway 1 Cut in North Vancouver was fairly smooth sailing.
- New Love lock installation approved by Vancouver Park Board, but locations rejected
- The Vancouver Park Board has turned down five possible locations for a permanent love lock installation in the city.
- New Kitimat Rio Tinto aluminum smelter re-opens
- Rio Tinto opens its controversial Kitimat aluminum smelter today, as air quality hits the worst B.C. has seen in decades.