Set Osoyoos as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 3:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 5:57 PM
SSE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 16.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. A few showers beginning before morning. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near midnight. Low 11.
Showers. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 15.
|A few showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
13° | 10°
55° | 50°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. LNG tax rates lower than first promised
- The tax framework for B.C. LNG will begin with rates lower than those tabled in February's budget, resulting in a big drop in projected revenue for the province.
- Orca calf born in Salish Sea has died, researchers believe
- Whale researchers believe the first baby Southern resident orca born in the Salish Sea in two years has died.
- New Wind warning issued for B.C. South Coast
- Environment Canada has issued a warning that strong, potentially damaging winds could develop later this evening.
- Vancouver city hall spending too much says Fraser Institute
- The Fraser Institute has released a new report criticizing Metro Vancouver municipalities for their spending — singling out Vancouver for spending almost 80 per cent more per citizen than Surrey.
- City Votes 2014 Kirk LaPointe promises subway, counterflow lanes, more buses in Vancouver
- Vancouver mayoral candidate Kirk LaPointe says his rival Gregor Robertson just doesn't understand that some people have to use their cars to get around.