Set Osoyoos as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 8:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
NNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Clearing this morning. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low plus 2 with risk of frost.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 17.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Surrey 6: verdict expected at trial of Cody Haevischer, Matthew Johnston
- A B.C. Supreme Court justice is expected to deliver a verdict today in the so-called Surrey Six trial.
- NW Marine Drive cycling crackdown is dangerous, say riders
- A Vancouver cycling coach says an RCMP officer issued her a warning after she refused to ride on an unsafe sidewalk along NW Marine Drive near Spanish Banks.
- Talmey school: man found dead in Richmond school park
- Police say one man was found dead early this morning in a park in Richmond, B.C., south of Vancouver.
- Live Hong Kong police warn protesters not to charge buildings video
- Hong Kong police warned of serious consequences if pro-democracy protesters try to occupy or surround government buildings, as they have threatened to do if the territory's leader doesn't resign by midnight Thursday.
- Aldergrove beating death: police arrest two men
- Two men have been arrested after a man was beaten to death in Aldergrove, B.C., last night, RCMP say.