Rock Creek, BC
Set Rock Creek as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 6:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 6:55 PM
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly sunny. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. High 12.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New John Les's $140K patronage appointment 'outrageous', says NDP
- The B.C. government is under fire for what critics say is a blatant patronage appointment for a former member of the legislative assembly.
- New Cybersecurity expert Eric Filiol drops out of Vancouver conference
- A world-renowned French expert on cyberwarfare has withdrawn from a cybersecurity conference being held in Vancouver this week.
- Kootenay avalanche kills Crawford Bay snowmobiler
- An avalanche in Gray Creek Pass in B.C.'s Kootenay region killed at least one snowmobiler on Tuesday.
- Woman from Surrey, B.C., fights gendered pricing video
- A woman from Surrey, B.C., is petitioning all levels of government to level the gender playing field when it comes to the pricing of products and services.
- 10 myths about taxes that mislead Canadians
- There is no shortage of confusion and misinformation out there when it comes to filing your taxes — from skewed perceptions of tax refunds to simple misunderstandings about revenue agency rules. We bust 10 of the most common myths.