Rock Creek, BC
Set Rock Creek as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 04, 15 at 6:00 AM PDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 4:58 AM
Sunset: 9:03 PM
E 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 04, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Sat Jul 04, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 34. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Sunny. High 30.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Man dies after found unresponsive in Surrey basement fire
- First responders were unable to revive a man found unresponsive in a burning Surrey basement suite Friday night.
- B.C. smoking cessation program, Pfizer's Champix drug facing questions
- Questions are being raised about the research two of the fired B.C. health workers were involved in, including Christy Clark's highly-touted smoking cessation program and a controversial drug named Champix.
- Video Huckleberry fire east of Kelowna, B.C. leads to 140 evacuations video
- Evacuations have been ordered for the Huckleberry fire in Joe Rich, east of Kelowna, B.C.
- The Canning Kitchen: Amy Bronee's 101 recipes for homemade jam audio
- Amy Bronee's new book 'The Canning Kitchen: 101 Simple, Small Batch Recipes,' aims to draw more people into the joys of home cooking and preserving.
- Province-wide fire ban issued due to tinder dry conditions
- Most of the lower mainland is now under an 'extreme" fire danger rating as the drought turns lawns and campsites tinder dry.