Rock Creek, BC
Set Rock Creek as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 11:00 AM PST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 4:00 PM
NNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 11:00 AM PST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 11:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 7.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 16.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near noon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-10° | -13°
14° | 9°
-10° | -12°
14° | 10°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Worried about hikes in BC Hydro costs? Try these tips
- BC Hydro rates will go up 28 per cent in the next five years. Here are some helpful ideas to save your family money on your bill.
- 'Never too late to engage' aboriginal groups, says Doug Eyford
- Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper's special envoy on West Coast energy issues says the government must take decisive action to engage aboriginal groups opposed to new oil and gas pipelines.
- Tim Hortons boss accused of cheating Filipino workers for OT video
- Two former employees of a Tim Hortons in small-town British Columbia say their employer took advantage of their status as temporary foreign workers to cheat them out of overtime pay, and to pressure them to keep quiet about it.
- Judge calls Abbotsford police 'a place that time forgot'
- The Abbotsford Police Department is reviewing its policies for interactions with disabled prisoners after a blistering B.C. Supreme Court judgment said that officers who arrested a paraplegic man subjected him to "inhumane," "degrading" and "outrageous" treatment.
- Two pedestrians struck in Metro Vancouver
- Two pedestrians were struck by cars last night in Metro Vancouver, including a North Vancouver woman who was seriously injured in a hit-and-run.