Rock Creek, BC
Set Rock Creek as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 25, 14 at 1:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:19 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
E 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing late this evening. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing near midnight. Low 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
31° | 14°
88° | 57°
34° | 16°
93° | 61°
34° | 15°
93° | 59°
35° | 16°
95° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Steve Adsley survives after stroke by drinking toilet water for 7 days
- A 62-year-old man from Dawson Creek, B.C., who survived a stroke in his washroom by drinking toilet water for seven days, is hoping his story will help others avoid a similar situation.
- Hasibullah Yusufzai: Burnaby terror suspect didn't stand out
- A British Columbia man, charged under a new anti-terrorism law for allegedly leaving Canada to join Islamist fighters in Syria was remembered Thursday as a nice guy who didn't stand out.
- Jim's Weeds medical marijuana store raided by Vancouver police
- Vancouver police raided Jim's Weeds Lounge, a medical marijuana store which, according to its website, sells mail order medical pot, after receiving reports marijuana was being bought at the store and sold to youth in the surrounding neighbourhood.
- Irwin Richard Franz charged in Annie Leung's hit and run video
- A 73-year-old Port Coquitlam man has been charged in the 2013 hit-and-run death of 16-year-old Annie Leung, RCMP announced on Thursday.
- Kamloops cleans up from flash flooding video
- Residents of Kamloops and other parts of southern B.C. are cleaning up after torrential rains soaked the region on Sunday, causing flash flooding, power outages and small mudslides.