Rock Creek, BC
Set Rock Creek as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 7:00 AM PDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:06 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
ENE 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 8:14 AM PDT Tue May 21, 13 at 8:14 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a severe thunderstorm. High 18. UV index 6 or high.
Rain ending overnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a severe thunderstorm early this evening. Amount 15 mm. Snow level lowering to 1600 metres near midnight. Low 7.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Rain beginning in the morning. Amount 20 mm. Snow level 1600 metres lowering to 1300 metres near noon. Temperature steady near 8.
|Rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- new Goh Ballet could be without venue for Nutcracker production
- Vancouver's Goh Ballet Academy could be looking for a new stage for its production of the Nutcracker this Christmas.
- Drug users sue Abbotsford over anti-harm reduction bylaw
- Advocates for needle exchanges are suing the City of Abbotsford, saying the city's bylaw which bans harm reduction centres violates basic human rights.
- interactive What kind of home can $380,588 buy?
- The national average price for a home rose to $380,588 in April 2013, an increase of 1.3 per cent from the previous year. But what can a house hunter expect to find for that price?
- updated Traffic circle accidents worry Kitsilano residents video
- Residents along a popular biking lane along Vancouver's West 10th Avenue are concerned traffic circles are causing an increase in accidents between cars and cyclists.
- new Harper to address Tory caucus amid Senate scandal
- Conservatives gathered Monday night to mourn the passing of a key architect in their rise to power — and to brace for the toughest test Prime Minister Stephen Harper's government has faced since taking office on a promise to clean up politics in the national capital.