Rock Creek, BC
Set Rock Creek as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 8:00 PM PST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM
NNE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Clear. Low minus 6.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 7.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 2.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Port Metro Vancouver chemical fire under control video
- A four-alarm chemical fire broke out at Port Metro Vancouver, one of Canada's busiest ports on Wednesday, forcing locals to stay in for several hours as fire crews battled the heavy smoke and fire.
- Port Metro Vancouver fire: What you need to know
- If you're in the downtown core, here's what you need to know about the chemical fire at Port Metro Vancouver.
- Trichloroisocyanuric acid burning at Port Metro Vancouver
- The substance burning at Port Metro Vancouver is a highly reactive acid that is dangerous if inhaled.
- Blueberry River First Nations lawsuit threatens Site C, fracking in B.C.
- A B.C. First Nation has launched a legal battle that could affect the province's planned Site C hydroelectric dam, as well as oil and gas development.
- North Vancouver recovery centre needs to be better understood: health officer audio
- A medical health officer for the North Shore is encouraging opponents of a proposed drug and alcohol recovery centre to better understand what happens at such a facility.