Rock Creek, BC
Set Rock Creek as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 02, 15 at 1:00 PM PDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
S 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 02, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT Sun Aug 02, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
Mainly sunny. High 36. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 17.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High 30.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Chester the false killer whale at Vancouver Aquarium is self-harming, says marine biologist
- A visiting marine biologist says a false killer whale in the care of the Vancouver Aquarium is harming itself.
- New Jennifer Newman: Employees who feel younger are more productive, healthy audio
- Workplace psychologist Jennifer Newman explains how those who feel younger than they are will advance further in their careers, and describes how companies can support older workers.
- Canada election 2015: Stephen Harper confirms start of 11-week federal campaign video
- Conservative Leader Stephen Harper has kicked off what will be the longest federal election campaign in recent history.
- Analysis Canada election 2015: 5 B.C. ridings to watch
- Expect these ridings to play a crucial role in the upcoming federal election.
- Gardening: 7 drought-resistant plants you can grow audio
- These plants are built to handle extreme heat and lack of water.