Gull Bay, ON
Set Gull Bay as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 6:34 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early this afternoon. High minus 9.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 30.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 7. Wind chill minus 34.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
-4° | -18°
25° | -0°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-12° | -25°
10° | -13°
-11° | -28°
12° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- CBC Investigation Instalment loans the new high-interest danger for consumers video
- The second fastest growing type of debt in Canada is a high-interest, subprime, unsecured, short-term loan called an instalment loan. Marketed to people with bad debts and poor credit, instalment loans carry interest rates as high as 59 per cent. But the true cost can be much higher.
- Anti-terrorism bill C-51 'dangerous' legislation, 100 academics say
- More than 100 academics are urging the government to drastically alter C-51, the Conservatives' proposed anti-terrorism legislation, arguing it is far too broad and doesn't come with safeguards to protect Canadians' privacy rights.
- Updated Adil Charkaoui incensed by CEGEPs suspending Arabic school contracts video
- Adil Charkaoui, a Moroccan-born Montrealer who years ago successfully challenged being held on a security certificate, says the suspension of his Arabic school's contracts with two Montreal CEGEPs is prejudiced and ridiculous.
- Conrad Black barred from publicly traded companies in Ontario
- The Ontario Securities Commission has barred former media baron Conrad Black from participating in publicly traded companies for the rest of his life, but he can still trade securities on financial markets in the province, it announced on Friday.
- New Health Canada warns about use of unregistered bedbug products
- Health Canada has issued a warning about the extreme danger of phosphine pesticides.