Gull Bay, ON
Set Gull Bay as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
S 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Clearing in the evening. High 17.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers or thundershowers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
20° | 15°
68° | 59°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Live Premiers wrap up summer meeting in Charlottetown video
- Canada's premiers are wrapping up a three-day summer meeting in Charlottetown today. CBCNews.ca is carrying the closing news conference live.
- Is it time for higher speed limits on Canada's highways?
- B.C. is taking the lead and boosting speed limits on some provincial highways this summer. But setting the appropriate limit for Canada's roads is proving to be a complex equation of engineering, politics and road safety concerns.
- Regulator battles telecom companies over 'pay-to-pay' billing fees
- Canada's big telecom companies say they will keep charging customers additional fees for producing and mailing paper bills, with some exceptions.
- New B.C. teachers' strike: When could classes start?
- As talks continue today to end the B.C. teachers' strike, school district superintendents from across the province are trying to determine when classes could start if a deal is reached.
- Is mapping the North Pole seabed worth the time and money?
- An international law professor says Canada is wasting time and money by sending two icebreakers to the North Pole.