Gull Bay, ON
Set Gull Bay as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 26, 16 at 10:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:36 AM
Sunset: 6:45 PM
E 8 km/h
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 26, 16 at 9:44 AM EDT Wed Oct 26, 16 at 9:44 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this morning. High plus 4.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 near midnight. Low plus 2.
Periods of rain ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 6.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- How nurses and nursing homes are regulated in Ontario video
- Shocking accusations that a nurse murdered eight elderly patients in nursing homes in southwestern Ontario are raising questions about how nurses are regulated in the province.
- Analysis Amid shouting and jeering, Trudeau insists on a little etiquette video
- There is some novelty to the sight and sound of a prime minister being yelled at. And for Trudeau, it is likely the case that the yelling has only begun.
- Unregulated 'internet of things' industry puts us all at risk, security experts say
- Last Friday's massive cyberattacks should serve as a "wake-up call" to alert the public that internet-connected devices designed to make our lives more convenient are also making us unsafe, security analysts warn.
- Why this Mexican couple with 3 Canadian-born children faces deportation
- The plight of a Mexican family facing deportation from Canada is an increasingly common one in Toronto, where Mexican migrants are a growing part of the workforce.
- Analysis Shoppers' bid for pot business shows Ottawa needs to get rolling on drug rules: Don Pittis
- Decades of labelling marijuana sellers as "pushers" has made cannabis a risk to reputations. But a plea by Loblaws-owned Shoppers to get into pot, shows prudish governments are playing catch-up with business.