Gull Bay, ON
Set Gull Bay as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 9.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis B.C. teachers' strike: After a wasted summer, stalemate rules video
- Schools in B.C. remain shuttered after a wasted summer.
- Exclusive Robert Latimer's appeal of travel restrictions backed by parole law author
- One of the authors of Canada's parole laws says Robert Latimer, a Saskatchewan farmer convicted in 1997 of killing his severely disabled daughter, should be allowed to travel freely outside of Canada.
- Video Polar bears: Endangered species or political pawn? video
- Reports of the polar bear's dwindling population have made it an ideal symbol for the real world effects of climate change. But some say those numbers are overstated, and it's the politics around polar bears that's really at play.
- Omar Khadr reattempts to sue Canada for $20M
- Former Guantanamo Bay prisoner Omar Khadr tries again Wednesday to expand his civil lawsuit against the federal government to include a claim that Canada conspired with the United States for what he says was the abuse of his rights and torture.
- New B.C. teachers' strike: former teacher quit over special needs stress
- After 14 years, Willow Reichelt walked away from teaching because she could no longer properly support the special needs kids in her class