Gull Bay, ON
Set Gull Bay as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 AM EST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 8:25 AM
Sunset: 5:02 PM
NNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM EST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Low minus 18.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. High minus 13.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 25.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-8° | -24°
18° | -11°
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
-14° | -23°
7° | -9°
-12° | -23°
10° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- NDP MP says she gave no 'explicit' consent to Liberal MP Massimo Pacetti's alleged advances video
- The NDP MP whose allegations of sexual impropriety against Liberal MP Massimo Pacetti led to his suspension from the Liberal caucus has disclosed details of the alleged incident in an interview with CBC News, saying it occurred last March after a late evening of sports and drinking.
- Analysis Justin Trudeau's Liberals drop in polls, but is Harper catching up?
- The gap between the Conservatives and the Liberals has narrowed in the polls. But who really has the momentum? Polling analyst Eric Grénier takes a closer look at the numbers.
- Analysis Danger of runaway inflation means rates could rise sooner: Don Pittis
- As inflation creeps higher, central banks would like to delay interest rate rises until the economy takes off, but waiting too long risks closing the barn door after the horse has bolted, Don Pittis writes.
- New Rent-to-own practices in Canada would be illegal in parts of U.S. audio
- Canadians shell out $260 million every year for rent-to-own products, often paying exorbitant prices that would not be allowed in some U.S. states.
- Exclusive Canada Revenue Agency privacy breach leaks prominent Canadians' tax details video
- Detailed tax information about the private lives of hundreds of Canadians — many of them rich and famous — was sent to CBC News by Canada's tax agency in a major privacy breach.