Gull Bay, ON
Set Gull Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 03, 16 at 11:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 8:35 AM
Sunset: 4:58 PM
Chance of flurries
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 03, 16 at 4:00 PM EST Sat Dec 03, 16 at 4:00 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 9.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning near noon. High minus 1.
Periods of snow ending overnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 4.
|Periods of light snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow or rain||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Nova Scotia to close public schools as teachers take job action
- The Nova Scotia Liberal government vows to force a contract on teachers Monday, the same day the union intends to start job action.
- Friends, family gather to remember Jehovah's Witness who died after giving birth
- A public memorial event for Éloïse Dupuis was organized by her aunt, Manon Boyer, to celebrate Dupuis's life.
- School bus with 25 students rolls near Pine Dock, Man.
- 25 students were in a school bus when it slid off on a highway in the north Interlake and rolled onto its side Saturday afternoon.
- Online shopping has gone from incremental to exponential, but Canadians still lukewarm
- A veteran retail analyst says growth in online shopping is exploding around the world, but Canadian retailers will have to up their game to cash in.
- B.C. government provides 3 different fentanyl spending estimates in 3 days video
- The amount of money B.C. is spending to prevent fentanyl overdoses seems to depend on which day the question is asked.