Gull Bay, ON
Set Gull Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 8:23 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
NNW 11 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 5:30 AM EST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 5:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Temperature falling to minus 17 this afternoon.
Periods of snow. Amount 5 cm. Temperature rising to minus 15 by morning.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 12.
|Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Only Ontario, Quebec have interim guidelines ready for those seeking assisted death video
- As of today, anyone seeking a physician-assisted death can apply to the Superior Court of their home province for help, until federal laws are changed in June. Few provinces, however, have set out any guidelines for how this interim process is to work.
- Justin Trudeau to attend funerals of Burkina Faso victims in Quebec City video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is among hundreds of people expected to attend two funerals in Quebec City today in honour of the six Quebecers killed last month in Burkina Faso.
- 2015 federal election cost taxpayers $443M, up 53% from 2011 election
- The price tag for the 2015 federal election has come in at $443 million, up 53 per cent from the $290 million the 2011 election cost taxpayers, according to the Elections Canada preliminary estimate.
- The House TPP would make it harder for Canada to innovate, Jim Balsillie warns
- Jim Balsillie, co-founder of Research In Motion, argues that given Canada's current "innovation deficit," implementing the Trans Pacific Partnership would seriously impede the country's future prosperity.
- Fire in TCH seniors' apartment building kills 3, sends 15 to hospital
- An Ontario fire marshal investigator says the victims of a deadly seniors’ apartment building fire may have been overcome by smoke after fleeing their apartments and venturing into a top floor hallway.