Gull Bay, ON
Set Gull Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT
Sunny. High plus 4. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 3.
Snow ending early in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the evening. High zero.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
4° | -10°
39° | 14°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
0° | -17°
32° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Ontario's Sunshine List: Is it still useful?
- The latest list of Ontario public-sector workers making at least $100,000 is out. Some say it's little more than an annual public shaming of public servants that is increasingly irrelevant, but others say Sunshine Lists are still a useful tool.
- Daundre Barnaby dead at 24, Athletics Canada reports
- Daundre Barnaby, one of the country’s top track runners, drowned while at a training camp on the Caribbean island of St. Kitts on Friday, Athletics Canada said.
- Anti-terror Bill C-51 to be changed as Tories respond to criticism video
- The government will propose a handful of amendments to the proposed anti-terror bill when it goes to clause-by-clause review on Tuesday, CBC News has learned, including a proposal that would protect protests from being captured by the new measures.
- Vancouver house sells for $567K over listed price
- A Vancouver real estate agent who has just sold a home for $567,000 over its published listing price says that underlisting is an accepted selling strategy in the real estate market.
- Caleb Heaton charged with Strathcona sexual assault
- Caleb Timothy Heaton, 25, faces several charges in connection with the brutal sexual assault of a woman in her home in Vancouver's Strathcona neighbourhood on Thursday afternoon.