Set Iqaluit as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 3:00 AM EST
Feels like: -42
Feels like: -44
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 3:44 PM
NW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 4:00 PM EST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 4:00 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 33. Wind chill minus 46.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 25. Wind chill minus 40.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 37.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- David Suzuki's world view profoundly influenced by Haida ties video
- David Suzuki will never forget the day, 30 years ago, he interviewed Haida activist and artist Guujaaw about his fight against logging operations on Haida Gwaii.
- Brent Sass leads Yukon Quest after race's first day
- Sass, winner of the 2015 race, posted the fastest time to the Mile 101 checkpoint. He's followed by Hugh Neff and Allen Moore, both former winners of the 1,600-kilometre race. Dave Dalton currently sits in fourth, while Yukoner Ed Hopkins, who finished third in 2015 is in fifth place.
- Anti-racist approach to education essential to address experience of indigenous teachers and students
- Learning can be a transformative experience — whether at the elementary school, or university level. But what is often overlooked is how our education system doesn't account for the unique experiences of indigenous students and teachers.
- New film Koneline a cinematic poem for Tahltan traditional territory
- Nettie Wild brought her film - Koneline - on a mini-tour of its homeland before it was shown anywhere else in the world.
- Cree walkers leave Moose Factory, Ontario, on healing path
- The Meenwach'heewouwan Maskinnou (Healing Path) Walkers left Moose Factory, Ontario, Saturday on a journey by snowshoe that will take them to Chisasibi, Quebec, over the course of a month.