Set Iqaluit as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 06, 15 at 12:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
SSE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. High minus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 this evening. Low minus 4 with temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Periods of light snow beginning early in the afternoon. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 1.
|Periods of light snow||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Snow or rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Michael McLeod clarifies promise to increase Northern Residents Deduction
- Northwest Territories Liberal candidate Michael McLeod is dialing back on a campaign promise to increase the Northern Residents Deduction, following the release of the Liberal Party's full platform today.
- Northwestel's new higher speed, higher data plans still overpriced, says critic
- Some Northwestel customers are now seeing faster internet with more data, but one critic says it's not enough, and northern internet capacity should be an issue in the federal election.
- Profile N.W.T. candidate Dennis Bevington says cost of living is top Northern issue
- NDP candidate Dennis Bevington is optimistic about change in the upcoming federal election and says the cost of living is the biggest election issue in the North.
- N.W.T. MLA Daryl Dolynny questions Liquor Licensing Board's expenses
- Daryl Dolynny, the MLA for Range Lake, is questioning how much it’s costing the territory to enforce liquor laws.
- Profile Yukon candidate Ryan Leef proud of Harper government, and his own record
- Ryan Leef says he's proud of the Conservative government's record, and says he's got nothing to apologize for as he campaigns for re-election.