Set Iqaluit as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -39
Feels like: -38
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
NW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 26. Wind chill minus 41.
Clear. Low minus 34.
Sunny. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the evening. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 38.
-25° | -31°
-13° | -24°
-22° | -28°
-8° | -18°
-21° | -28°
-6° | -18°
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
-20° | -28°
-4° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New RCMP investigate woman's death in Cambridge Bay
- Nunavut RCMP's Major Crimes Unit and a forensics identification team have been brought in to assist in the investigation of a woman's death in Cambridge Bay.
- New N.W.T. MLAs vote to ask for authority to postpone election
- Northwest Territories MLAs voted Monday to ask the federal government for the authority to extend the term of this legislative assembly by up to a year.
- Nunavut MLAs begin working through new capital budget
- Nunavut's capital budget for the coming year was presented in the legislature Monday afternoon, spelling out spending for infrastructure for everything including schools, arena and sewage lagoons.
- Deline voters head to the polls on self-government deal
- Polls are open today, tomorrow and Wednesday for members of the Deline First Nation to vote on a final self-government agreement.
- Nunavut plans to build 80 housing units by next summer
- The Nunavut Housing Corporation is looking for contractors to build 80 units by summer 2015.