Set Iqaluit as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 3:16 PM
N 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 27. Wind chill minus 39.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 34. Wind chill minus 43.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 30. Wind chill minus 44.
|Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny|
-28° | -32°
-18° | -26°
-23° | -28°
-9° | -18°
-25° | -28°
-13° | -18°
-26° | -30°
-15° | -22°
-29° | -32°
-20° | -26°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New All-season road to N.W.T. mines could extend ice road use by a month
- The man in charge of building and maintaining the Tibbitt to Contwoyto winter road north of Yellowknife says turning the first 150 kilometres of the 400 kilometre ice road into an all-weather road could help prevent early closures.
- Grassroots charities aiding Nunavut a band-aid solution: activist
- More and more southern volunteers are lending a hand to people in Nunavut who are struggling to feed their families, but while many are thankful for the help, they say the charity is a band-aid solution to a deeper problem.
- N.W.T. man threatened people with axe, struck fridge
- The sentencing hearing of a man who threatened a group of people with an axe in Fort Good Hope, N.W.T., will continue Friday.
- Christy's weather: blizzards, extreme windchill in Kivalliq
- CBC North meteorologist Christy Climenhaga has your forecast for Friday, Jan. 30.
- Thieves steal ATV, snowmobile from Yukon trapline camp audio
- Thieves made off with items including an ATV, a snowmobile and a woodstove when a log home on the Alaska Highway was broken into in mid-January.