Set Iqaluit as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 08, 15 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 2:35 AM
Sunset: 10:44 PM
SSE 36 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 07, 15 at 11:19 PM EDT Tue Jul 07, 15 at 11:19 PM EDT
Periods of rain. Fog at times. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Fog at times early in the morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High plus 4.
Overcast. Fog at times. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Temperature steady near plus 3.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- 'Neglected' Yellowknife KFC to fly the coop, shut down in August
- The Yellowknife Kentucky Fried Chicken is flying the coop this August. The popular restaurant will close its doors on Aug. 23, exactly 47 years after it first opened in 1968.
- Whitehorse man charged with possessing, accessing child porn
- RCMP have charged a 25-year-old Whitehorse man with one count each of accessing and possessing child pornography.
- Whitehorse ATCO Electric customers targeted by phone scammers
- Whitehorse business owners are being targeted by telephone scammers claiming to be calling from ATCO Electric.
- No fraud at Salt River First Nation, RCMP conclude
- N.W.T. RCMP say no charges will be laid following a year-long fraud investigation in relation to the Salt River First Nation.
- New Iqaluit airport terminal construction on schedule
- Construction of Iqaluit's new airport terminal is on schedule, according to John Hawkins, director of Iqaluit's airport.