Set Iqaluit as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 01, 17 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -46
Feels like: -51
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 4:52 PM
NW 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 01, 17 at 4:00 PM EST Wed Mar 01, 17 at 4:00 PM EST
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 36. Extreme wind chill minus 51.
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High minus 32. Extreme wind chill minus 51.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 37. Extreme wind chill minus 53.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- 3 new members inducted into Order of Nunavut
- This year's Order of Nunavut recipients shared a common message: engaging and investing in Nunavut's youth is the way to continue to build the territory.
- Where's his Coca-Cola? The story behind a polar bear who crashed in a Nunavik cabin video
- The mayor of Inukjuak, Que., was out hunting when he spotted this big guy, who took refuge in an unfinished cabin.
- Nunatsiavut cabinet minister resigns amid allegations of credit card abuse
- A politician in northern Labrador's Inuit government has stepped down amid allegations that he used his government credit card for personal entertainment.
- Kugaaruk school destroyed after overnight fire
- A fire that burned most of the night at the Kugaardjuq School was extinguished early today, but not before it destroyed the only school in the Nunavut community.
- 'Inadequate and unsafe' Inuit housing needs national fix, say senators
- '[We] were invited into this dark, plywood shack, where a young couple with a young child had spent what is a very cruel winter in the High Arctic,' says Senator Dennis Patterson.