Set Rimouski as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 4:44 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
ENE 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu May 23, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT
Rain. Amount 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Temperature steady near 7.
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High 10.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low plus 5.
|Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal lifts boil-water advisory video
- Mayor Michael Applebaum has given Montrealers the green light to drink their tap water, saying it's safe to drink. He says if it's still discoloured, let the taps run for a few minutes.
- PQ wants to force federally regulated firms to abide by French language charter video
- The Parti Québécois government says it plans to compel federally regulated companies to comply with Quebec's French Language Charter, by withholding public contracts from those that don't.
- exclusive Former premier among growing list of politicians offered cash in Laval video
- Radio-Canada's investigative program Enquête reports former PQ Premier Bernard Landry turned down a cash-stuffed envelope from a would-be donor in Laval in 1976.
- Patrick Roy named head coach of Avalanche
- The Colorado Avalanche made it official Thursday, naming Patrick Roy their new head coach and vice president of hockey operations.
- SNC-Lavalin letter says Gadhafi son offered VP post: RCMP
- SNC-Lavalin's ties to Libya's former dictatorship ran so deep the company offered the son of Moammar Gadhafi a six-figure job as a vice president in 2008, according to a newly unsealed RCMP affidavit.