Set Rimouski as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 27, 16 at 7:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -1
Feels like: 30
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 5:23 PM
ENE 3 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 27, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Oct 27, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near midnight. Temperature steady near zero.
Cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming northeast 20 in the morning. High plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. Low zero.
|Cloudy||Rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- MUHC to make $28M in cuts to make up for budget deficit
- The McGill University Health Centre needs to make $28 million in cuts over the next two years to make up for a budget shortfall.
- Radicalized women in Quebec well educated, from middle-class families, says report
- For the first time, the provincial government has a picture of how young Quebec women become radicalized.
- Would bike-bus lanes ease Montreal's commuting woes?
- Montreal's plan to add combined bus-bike lanes to some of the city's major streets is being met with skepticism by transportation experts and cycling advocates.
- As It Happens Romeo Dallaire's new memoir 'Waiting For First Light: My Ongoing Battle with PTSD' audio
- Romeo Dallaire not only witnessed the horrors of the genocide in Rwanda up close. He - a Canadian lieutenant-general there representing the United Nations - could do nothing to stop it. That was in 1994. And he is still mentally wounded.
- Roadwork and closures planned for Highway 40 this weekend
- Transports Québec is telling drivers to steer clear of Highway 40 near St-Denis Street as they continue to repair a stretch of road that was damaged by a fatal tanker truck explosion this past August.