Set Rimouski as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 30, 17 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 7:01 PM
N 24 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 30, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Mar 30, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning then light this afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 7.
Sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 1.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Bombardier's senior executives saw compensation rise by nearly 50% last year
- Total compensation for the Montreal-based company's top five executives and board chairman Pierre Beaudoin was $32.6 million US in 2016, up from $21.9 million US the year before.
- Michael Applebaum, who could face up to 5 years in prison, to be sentenced today
- Former Montreal mayor Michael Applebaum is expected to be sentenced today in a Montreal courtroom for his conviction of eight corruption-related charges.
- 4 treated for shock after explosion at Rio Tinto plant
- More than 1,400 people work at the site but no one was hurt in the explosion, which occurred around 4 a.m. at the plant in Sorel-Tracy.
- Montreal artisan pulled over by police, handcuffed for stolen car mix-up
- Montreal artisan Kelly Acevedo was on her way to a major craft fair in Toronto, when she ended up in handcuffs in the back of a police cruiser.
- New Police searching for driver of car that flipped, hit tree south of Montreal
- The car was travelling south on Route 221 in Saint-Cyprien-de-Napierville, not far from the Canada-U.S. border, when it went off the road, flipped over and hit a tree.