Set Rimouski as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 4:46 PM
W 25 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
A few flurries ending overnight then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 10.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 9.
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 17.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal's children's hospitals: tips for parents considering heading to the ER
- Montreal's two children's hospitals have been jammed with patients recently and are urging anyone with mild flu symptoms to stay home. Here are some tips for parents thinking about heading to the ER.
- Pregnant South Shore woman demands full refund for Caribbean vacation
- A pregnant South Shore woman is frustrated that she can't get a full refund for her Caribbean vacation, which she now wants to cancel because of the Zika virus.
- Knowlton Academy ski program still going strong after 46 years
- Students at Knowlton Academy in Knowlton, Que., make the most of their proximity to several ski hills. The school organizes weekly ski trips for the entire school - a tradition that began in the late 1960's.
- Audio Former psychiatric nurse vouches for home-based care for psychotic son audio
- Michele Martel, a retired psychiatric nurse now caring for her own adult son with recurrent psychotic illness, says the intensive home-based treatment he's now getting 'should be put in place everywhere.'
- Mass UberX protest by Montreal taxis sparks official calls to suspend app video
- Quebec Transport Minister Jacques Daoust and Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre are calling for the suspension of UberX while a government committee examines how taxis and the popular app-based ride service can co-exist in the province.