Set Rimouski as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 3:45 PM
NNW 28 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Rain changing to snow and ending late this evening then cloudy. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 7.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 in the evening. Low minus 8.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New West Island community rallies after fire destroys family home video
- A Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue woman says she's grateful for an outpouring of support from her friends and neighbours, after she lost her home Monday to a fire.
- Narrow Laurier Park sidewalk provokes ire of Plateau-Mont-Royal residents
- How many centimetres wide must a sidewalk be before you can call it a sidewalk?
- Montreal Canadiens vs. New Jersey Devils: 3 things to watch
- The Habs will test out their depth with recent call-up Bud Holloway, and Mike Condon is back in for the injured Carey Price. Here are Andie Bennett's three things to watch.
- Baby in Laurentians dies from whooping cough
- A six-week-old baby boy has died in the Laurentians of whooping cough, also known as pertussis. His parents had not been vaccinated against the respiratory disease.
- Doctors' billing out of control, Quebec auditor general concludes
- Quebec has lost control of the cost of doctors' billing, spending $416 million more than it budgeted over the past five years, the provincial auditor general said Friday.