Set Rimouski as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 5:13 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 this morning. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 29 this morning.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 17.
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h increasing to 50 gusting to 70 near noon then diminishing to 20 early in the evening. High minus 8.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries|
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New STM bus driver refuses to lower ramp for woman with walker
- Aimée Louw says she’s fed up with the way Montreal bus drivers treat people with mobility issues.
- Quebec judge wouldn't hear case of woman wearing hijab video audio
- A Quebec judge tells a woman appearing in her Montreal courtroom she would not hear her case until she removed her hijab.
- Montreal weather: Sunny, a bit windy and a high of -10 C
- A sunny, not-too-cold day for this, the second-last day of February. Expect a high of -10 C and winds between 20 and 40 km/h. Click here for the full forecast.
- Gracefield, Que., house fire: 2 children still missing
- The search for a two-year-old girl and a four-year-old boy enters its second day following a house fire in the small western Quebec community of Gracefield, Que., provincial police say.
- Ice-bound P.E.I.-Îles-de-la-Madeleine ferry returns to port
- The CTMA Vacancier, the ferry stuck in the ice for days between P.E.I. and Îles-de-la-Madeleine, was able to turn around overnight Thursday and return to where it began its voyage.