Set Rimouski as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 7:23 PM
S 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low 13 except plus 2 over higher terrain. Risk of frost.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 24.
|Increasing cloudiness||Rain||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
20° | 18°
68° | 64°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
21° | 17°
70° | 63°
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- U.S. Open: Eugenie Bouchard, Milos Raonic win in Round 2 video
- Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the third round at the U.S. Open with a win over Sorana Cirstea on Thursday. Earlier in the evening, fellow Canadian Milos Raonic beat German qualifier Peter Gojowczyk 7-6 (4), 5-7, 6-4, 7-6 (3) in their second-round match.
- Magnotta case: victim's family wants exhibits kept from public eye
- The family of the man allegedly murdered by Luka Rocco Magnotta wants certain exhibits that are evidence in their son's death to remain under wraps permanently.
- Toddler in critical condition after falling in family pool
- A 13-month old is in hospital in critical condition after nearly drowning in his family’s backyard pool.
- Lac-Mégantic accused want charges dropped
- The union and lawyers representing train engineer Tom Harding and railway traffic controller Richard Labrie held a news conference in Montreal this afternoon to ask the Crown to drop the criminal charges.
- Luis Miranda wants Anjou to demerge from Montreal video audio
- Anjou Mayor Luis Miranda says he’s sick of having his budget cut by the central city and is proposing that the borough demerge.