Set Rimouski as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 22, 15 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 4:46 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
WSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 22, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri May 22, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers early this evening and 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 60. High 12. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 after midnight. Low 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- CIUSSS Centre-Ouest backs off plan to cut seniors' services
- About two weeks after CBC News Montreal first reported that a seniors' day centre and other services were being drastically cut in Montreal’s west end, the head of the new health agency for the region has suspended that plan.
- Bertrand Charest, ex Alpine Canada ski coach, now facing 57 sex-related charges
- A new charge has been laid against a former national ski coach who is already facing a host of sex-related accusations.
- Video Arts and entertainment ideas for your weekend video
- Prince is in town for a last-minute concert Saturday, while 34 museums will be open for free on Sunday.
- Stacey Snider free after impaired driving charges dropped
- A Quebec Court judge has ruled evidence gathered by police in an emergency room is inadmissible in the case of Stacey Snider, who was accused of impaired driving in the Dorval crash that killed her mother and a bus driver.
- Montreal activists pack up tent city for second time
- For the second day in a row, a group of social-housing activists tried to set up a tent city to raise awareness about a lack of low-rent housing — and then had to dismantle it after an eviction order.