Set Rimouski as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 3:40 PM
NW 19 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 14.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning near noon. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 8.
Snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-11° | -12°
12° | 10°
-15° | -19°
5° | -2°
-16° | -18°
3° | -0°
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pauline Marois honours Lac-Mégantic emergency crews
- Both Quebec Premier Pauline Marois and Lac-Mégantic mayor Colette Roy-Laroche cried as they hugged at an emotional ceremony honouring first responders of the train catastrophe that killed 47 people.
- Photos Lac-Mégantic gets 48 Christmas trees for those lost video
- Yesterday friends, family members and neighbours decorated Christmas trees in the memory of those who perished in the July 6 train derailment and explosion in Lac-Mégantic, Que.
- Driver runs red light in Côte-des-Neiges, sends 7 to hospital
- Seven people were transported to hospital Sunday morning after a car burned a red light, hit two pedestrians and then hit two cars.
- Audio Roméo Dallaire on PTSD and the deaths of 4 Canadian soldiers audio
- The senator and former UN general in Rwanda during the genocide says he crashed his car on Parliament Hill this week because of exhaustion brought on by his post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Audio Architects say nixed Champlain Bridge design competition is big loss audio
- Some Montreal architects are calling the federal government’s decision to back out of an international design competition for the new Champlain bridge is a missed opportunity.