Yoho (National Park), BC
Set Yoho (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 8:00 AM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
ENE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 15. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with showers. High 13.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
12° | -3°
54° | 27°
14° | -2°
57° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Cougar warning issued for Victoria's Thetis Lake Regional Park
- Victoria-area residents are being warned that a cougar has been spotted near Thetis Lake Regional Park.
- New Burnaby attack near location of recent homicide of Elmer Libertino leads to warning
- RCMP in Burnaby, B.C., have issued a warning after a woman was attacked near the location of a recent homicide.
- 'Sextortion' teen victim from B.C. pondered suicide
- A 19-year-old from Metro Vancouver is warning others of growing online extortion after scammers threatened to post video of his internet sexual encounter if he didn't pay up, in what he being called "sextortion."
- Preview Canucks' top line looks to rebound in Game 4 vs. Flames
- Canucks forward Alex Burrows avoided a suspension for his instigator penalty in Game 3 and will be back on Vancouver's top line with the Sedin brothers for Game 4 of their playoff series against the Flames on Tuesday night in Calgary. (CBC, CBCSports.ca, 10 p.m. ET).
- M/V Marathassa released by Transport Canada
- The cargo ship M/V Marathassa — which has been blamed for spilling several thousand litres of bunker fuel into English Bay — has been released this morning by the Canadian Coast Guard.