Yoho (National Park), BC
Set Yoho (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 8:00 AM MST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 6:32 PM
WSW 25 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 AM MST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
Increasing cloudiness this morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 1. Cold wind chill minus 30 this morning. Risk of frostbite.
Cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. High zero.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
10° | -5°
50° | 23°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Port Metro Vancouver chemical fire may cause health problems today video
- People could feel the effects of the chemical fire at Port Metro Vancouver up to 24 hours after being exposed, health officials warn.
- New UNBC strike cancels classes Thursday morning
- Classes are cancelled at the University of Northern British Columbia, as faculty will erect picket lines at 8 a.m. PT.
- Margot Bentley case highlights irrelevance of living wills in B.C.
- The case of Margot Bentley is highlighting the uncertainty of living wills under legal scrutiny but there are other options for those who who want their end-of-life plans to be honoured.
- Trichloroisocyanuric acid burning at Port Metro Vancouver
- The substance burning at Port Metro Vancouver is a highly reactive acid that is dangerous if inhaled.
- Live Blog Metro Vancouver traffic: get the latest updates
- Live traffic updates for Metro Vancouver commuters, every weekday from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. PT and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.