Yoho (National Park), BC
Set Yoho (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 29, 16 at 7:00 AM MDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 9:39 PM
ENE 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy late in the morning with 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 20.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Sunny August long weekend attracts high volumes on BC Ferries
- The busiest weekend of the year keeps getting busier, according to BC Ferries public affairs manager, Darin Guenette. “We’ve seen, in general, for more than a year now, traffic has been increasing compared to the same time the previous year,” he said in an email.
- Verdict in entrapment case part of B.C. terror trial expected this morning
- A young couple found guilty of terrorism-related charges will be in B.C. Supreme Court in Vancouver this morning to learn if they will be sentenced for the crimes or walk free.
- Lawsuits leave lodge in Glacier National Park 'derelict'
- A complex series of lawsuits involving Parks Canada and the Glacier Park Lodge's previous owners means the property in the heart of Canada's second-oldest national park remains empty and "derelict."
- Wagstaffe's Weather: Repeat Friday for Metro Vancouver
- One more day of above seasonal temperatures for Vancouver before a slight change this weekend.
- New Shark attack interrupts Newfoundland cod fishing trip video
- Alex Petrie of Kamloops, B.C. yelled out "I think I got a big one," before realizing just how big a fish he was dealing with.