Yoho (National Park), BC
Set Yoho (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 29, 14 at 3:00 AM MST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 8:52 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
ENE 11 km/h
Pressure: 103.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Dec 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing before morning. Wind east 30 km/h. Low minus 24. Cold wind chill minus 31. Risk of frostbite.
Sunny. Wind east 30 km/h. High minus 22. Extreme wind chill minus 38. Frostbite in minutes.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 30. Cold wind chill minus 34. Risk of frostbite.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-17° | -22°
1° | -8°
-14° | -21°
7° | -6°
-11° | -18°
12° | -0°
-14° | -22°
7° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- AirAsia Flight QZ8501 search resumes in Java Sea video
- An AirAsia plane carrying 162 people that went missing after its pilot failed to gain permission to alter course to avoid a storm is believed to have crashed into the sea, an Indonesian rescue agency official said on Monday as the search for the plane ramped up for a second day.
- Man shot and killed by transit police in Surrey video
- Metro Vancouver Transit Police shot and killed a distraught man inside a grocery store in Surrey, B.C., on Sunday morning, according to the province's Independent Investigations Office.
- Newborn Saanich baby mauled in home by family dog
- A 17-year-old pit bull-Rottweiler cross has been euthanized after mauling a newborn baby girl in Saanich, B.C., police said Sunday.
- Weekend crashes cause havoc on B.C. roads as cold front arrives
- Motorists were stranded for more than eight hours Saturday after two people were killed when a tractor-trailer collided with a car near Revelstoke, B.C.
- Vancouver home prices worry businesses as they seek to hire staff
- Sky-high housing prices in Vancouver are forcing many young professionals out of the city and into long commutes from far-flung suburbs, with some choosing just to leave the region altogether.