Yoho (National Park), BC
Set Yoho (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 9:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
ENE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 5.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning then 40 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Snow level rising to 1900 metres near noon. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers early in the evening. Snow beginning in the evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Snow level 1900 metres lowering to valley bottom in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Manjit Panghali's daughter awarded more than $600K in damages
- A BC Supreme Court judge has awarded more than 600 thousand dollars to the family of daughter of murdered Surrey teacher Manjit Panghali.
- UBC women's softball team sues over lost varsity status
- Eighteen softball players at UBC say they've been discriminated against because of their gender after their team was downgraded from varsity standing to a club sport.
- B.C. rescinds environmental assessment exemption
- In a stunning about-face, Environment Minister Mary Polak has rescinded the environmental assessment exemption for prospective sweet natural gas processing plants and all-season ski resorts only a day after it was announced.
- Updated South Korea ferry disaster: Texts from the doomed ship video
- As the South Korean ferry Sewol began to sink in what could be the country's deadliest maritime disaster in 20 years, some of the 462 passengers on board reached for their mobile devices to send farewell messages to friends and loved ones. CBC News translated some of those messages.
- Tree cutting now requires special Vancouver permit video
- Vancouver wants to protect the city's healthy, mature forest canopy by restricting tree cutting on private property.