Yoho (National Park), BC
Set Yoho (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 8:00 AM MST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 8:26 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
NE 2 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 5:00 AM MST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 28 this morning.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 20.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 7.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Man in critical condition after apparent stabbing in Vancouver
- One man is in critical condition and another was taken to hospital with minor injuries after an incident that involved an apparent stabbing, early Sunday morning in Vancouver.
- Water main break closed roads, causes floods, in Vancouver
- A water main break is causing flooding and buckling concrete, forcing road closures in East Vancouver, police said.
- Opinion Indigenous boys and men at high risk of being victims of violence
- "One of the things that Canadians fail to recognize is that boys and men in our community are also frequently at a high risk of being victims of violence, of going missing, of being killed,' says activist Lenard Monkman.
- Fort St. John choir to take the stage in New York City audio
- If they can make it there, they'll make it anywhere. A Fort St. John choir is one of 15 invited to perform Handel's Messiah at New York City's Carnegie Hall on Sunday.
- New How to prepare your garden for winter: 5 tips from Brian Minter audio
- Don't ignore your garden in winter, says Brian Minter. Bring those geraniums inside, cover up and insulate — and don't forget to water.