Yoho (National Park), BC
Set Yoho (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 8:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 7:39 PM
W 29 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A few flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Flurries becoming mixed with a few rain showers early this afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 3.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Snow level 1500 metres. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
10° | -7°
50° | 19°
10° | -5°
50° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Truckers reject Vancouver port deal: strike to begin Monday audio
- Unionized container truck drivers at Port Metro Vancouver have voted to reject a tentative deal drawn up by veteran labour mediator Vince Ready, and say pickets will go up at port entrances and offices Monday.
- Measles outbreak in east Fraser Valley prompts warning
- Fraser Health has issued an outbreak warning to residents of Fraser East communities after confirming two cases of measles, with dozens more cases suspected.
- Avalanche near Lake Louise leaves 2 snowshoers dead
- Parks Canada says two snowshoers have died after being buried in an avalanche near Lake Louise. Another three people were uninjured.
- Woman dead after being hit by semi in downtown Vancouver
- A pedestrian died after being struck by a semi truck at the intersection of West Hastings and Richards streets in downtown Vancouver this morning.
- Recap Whitecaps dominate Red Bulls in season opener
- Kenny Miller scored two goals as the Vancouver Whitecaps opened the 2014 Major League Soccer season with a 4-1 victory over the New York Red Bulls on Saturday before a sellout crowd of 21,000 at B.C. Place Stadium.