Yoho (National Park), BC
Set Yoho (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 5:00 PM MST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 8:20 AM
Sunset: 4:46 PM
ENE 3 km/h
Pressure: 103.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
A few clouds. Low minus 24.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 34 in the morning.
Clear. Low minus 18.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Special prosecutor appointed to help investigate triple deletion of emails
- Vancouver lawyer Mark Jetté has been appointed as the special prosecutor to assist the RCMP's investigation in the triple delete e-mail scandal.
- CBC Go Public 'responsible communication' defence succeeds in lawsuit
- A B.C. doctor has lost his bid to sue the CBC's Go Public team and former patients for defamation in relation to allegations contained in a series of investigative stories.
- Syrian refugees: only 400 arriving this year in B.C.
- There are now clear numbers on how many Syrian refugees will be settled in B.C. by the end of the year, and they're much lower than initially discussed.
- Highway 1 east in Langley reopened, traffic delays expected
- Highway 1 east has reopened at 200th Street in Langley following a collision. Drivers should expect delays due to congestion, according to DriveBC.
- UBC sexual assault complainants say nothing changing at school audio
- On The Coast host Stephen Quinn asked one of the women, 'To university administrators, is the university’s reputation more important than the safety of women on campus?"