Yoho (National Park), BC
Set Yoho (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 10:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:20 AM
Sunset: 6:41 PM
W 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
A few showers ending this morning then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 8.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. High 8.
|A few showers||Showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Cloudy|
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. LNG tax regime announcement coming today
- The Minister of Finance has hinted the long-awaited legislation he'll introduce today will be similar to what he talked about last February—a two-tiered tax, balanced between taxpayer benefit and affordability for companies.
- European gypsy moth infestation in Surrey to be targeted
- The province will pay about $1 million to get rid of an infestation found in the Cloverdale area, likely using insecticide sprayed either from the air or the ground next spring.
- Ebola myths: 5 assumptions that aren't true
- The current Ebola outbreak has claimed the lives of more than 4,000 people in west Africa, but medical experts say it has also created a pandemic of anxiety and misinformation here in North America. Here's a look at myths surrounding Ebola.
- Citizen Shane Public toilets impossible to find on Metro Vancouver transit routes video
- Should transit systems be required to provide public washrooms? Some outspoken commuters think so.
- Photos Judge Dee’s Chinatown Haunted House takes over Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Garden
- Over a dozen actors, dancers and musicians are invading Vancouver's famous Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden to delight thrill-seekers with murder-mystery tales from Tang Dynasty China.