Kootenay (National Park), BC
Set Kootenay (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 31, 16 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 9:48 PM
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 30, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon May 30, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low minus 2.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 13. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Low plus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- UBC student discovers 4 new exoplanets
- UBC graduate Michelle Kunimoto searched through data collected by NASA's Kepler mission, which used a powerful telescope to look for planets outside the solar system.
- B.C. Realtor gains internet fame with ad of laser beams shooting from eyes
- A B.C. real estate agent is getting some attention for her boldly different ad, but Patricia Houlihan's says it's not a photoshopped prank.
- B.C. environment minister says climate scientists' letter 'doesn't meet with reality'
- International climate change experts have decried plans for a liquified natural gas industry in B.C., but Environment Minister Mary Polak says LNG has a key role to play as a transition fuel — and that those experts haven't taken a wide enough view of the industry.
- Photos Class of '46 reunites for 70th anniversary in Vancouver
- 30 members of the Lord Byng Secondary School class of 1946 gathered for their 70-year reunion Monday in Vancouver.
- English Bay mercury spill remains a mystery
- Crews have now fully cleaned up the peculiar mercury spill that was spotted underneath a bench at English Bay on Sunday.