Kootenay (National Park), BC
Set Kootenay (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 8:52 PM
E 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Fri Aug 22, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind east 20 km/h. High 12.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing before morning. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 15.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
17° | 2°
63° | 36°
22° | 5°
72° | 41°
23° | 6°
73° | 43°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Mount Polley spill: Testing finds elevated selenium in fish
- Fish from Quesnel Lake and Polley Lake, downstream from the Mount Polley mine spill, have elevated levels of selenium, arsenic and copper, among other elements, but there is no threat to human health, according to the government.
- Whitecaps farm team could push out New Westminster Little League baseball video
- New Westminster's Little League Baseball organization is calling foul over Vancouver Whitecaps plans to put a farm team in their arena.
- N.B. Law Society will review Trinity Western accreditation
- The Law Society of New Brunswick will hold a special meeting next month to discuss its controversial decision to accredit Trinity Western University's new law program.
- B.C. teachers' strike: If there's no school, can pools stay open? audio
- With the ongoing teachers' dispute and the continuing warm summer weather, some Vancouver families want the city to keep its outdoor pools open past Labour Day.
- Bradian, B.C., former mining town, up for sale
- If property prices are getting you down, you could become the proud owner of an entire town for about the same price as a home in a big city like Vancouver or Toronto.