Kootenay (National Park), BC
Set Kootenay (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 6:00 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
NE 1 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 30 km/h this afternoon. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 14.
|Chance of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
18° | 3°
64° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Go Public Ottawa blocks Canadian from getting Syrian husband out of danger video
- A Canadian woman and her Syrian husband are speaking out from a Damascus suburb because they’re frightened and desperate to get out of danger together. They’re distraught because her government is doing nothing to help.
- BC Ferries fare hikes forcing some to rethink island work, life video
- Complaining about BC Ferries is almost part of the culture along B.C.'s coastal islands and waterways, but constant fare hikes are wearing on the island way of life — and the Union of B.C. Municipalities says it has proof of the economic toll it's taking.
- POLL Which Canadian team will end Stanley Cup drought?
- It’s been 21 years since the Montreal Canadiens hoisted the Stanley Cup. At the time, no one could have imagined that they would be the last Canadian team to win hockey’s holy grail. Will the drought end in 2014-15?
- Serena Vermeersch homicide: suspect arrested and charged
- A man has been arrested and charged in connection with the homicide of 17-year-old Serena Vermeersch. The Surrey, B.C., teen was found dead on Tuesday, killed in an apparently random attack.
- UN Climate Summit: Vancouver joins thousands in worldwide rallies
- More than 1,000 Vancouverites filled the CBC Plaza, joining hundreds of thousands more around the world as 125 world leaders prepare to converge Tuesday on New York City in an historic UN summit on climate change.