Kootenay (National Park), BC
Set Kootenay (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 3:00 PM MST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 8:21 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
ENE 30 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 11:54 AM MST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 11:54 AM MST
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind east 50 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature falling to minus 19 this afternoon. Cold wind chill minus 34. Risk of frostbite.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Local blowing snow this evening and after midnight. Wind east 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Low minus 22. Extreme wind chill minus 37. Frostbite in minutes.
Clearing late in the morning. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 19. Cold wind chill minus 33. Risk of frostbite.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-21° | -26°
-6° | -15°
-18° | -22°
-0° | -8°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
-8° | -18°
18° | -0°
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Vancouver Seawall closed between English Bay and Lumberman's Arch
- A section of the Seawall in Stanley Park has been closed due to high waves.
- Kinder Morgan pulls equipment from Burnaby Mountain video audio
- Kinder Morgan has begun dismantling its drilling site on Burnaby Mountain and will not complete the planned testing on a second bore hole.
- Osprey nest moved by BC Hydro crews weighs 300 pounds
- BC Hydro crews moved a massive osprey nest they feared might trigger a power outage or fire.
- Const. Taylor Robinson suspended for 6 days for shoving woman on Vancouver street video
- A Vancouver police officer has been given a six-day suspension for pushing a woman in the city's Downtown Eastside to the ground.
- Black Friday in Vancouver generates few signs of panic
- There were no anxious line-ups, no rushing crowds and few signs of consumer panic for Black Friday sales in Metro Vancouver this morning.