Kootenay (National Park), BC
Set Kootenay (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 1:00 PM MST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:07 AM
Sunset: 5:50 PM
W 27 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 11:00 AM MST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 11:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h. High plus 1.
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of snow. Wind west 30 km/h. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High plus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Warning signs that you are buying from a puppy mill
- Here are few things to watch out for when you're looking to buy a puppy.
- Translink hires Kevin Desmond, former Seattle transit G.M., as CEO
- After a long search TransLink has selected American Kevin Desmond as its new CEO.
- Analysis Buyer beware: 'Shadow flipping' exposes weakness in real estate regulation
- News of so-called 'shadow flipping' has exposed more than greedy realtors anxious to milk the Lower Mainland's red-hot property market; critics say the scandal has also shone a light on the seeming inability of B.C.'s real estate regulator to properly police its booming industry.
- B.C. throne speech cites Alberta as example of how not to run a province video
- British Columbia's government has laid out its plan for the future in a throne speech that highlighted how the province must avoid become like its neighbour to east.
- New Non-profit Blind Beginnings helps vision impaired children and youth connect, gain confidence audio
- Grade 9 student said the organization Blind Beginnings has helped her make friends and become more involved in her school