Kootenay (National Park), BC
Set Kootenay (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 8:00 AM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
E 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 8. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 9.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 11.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
13° | -3°
55° | 27°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Walter Ramsey charged with 1st-degree murder in alleged arson death of Mission woman
- Walter Ramsey, 42, has been charged with first-degree murder after 33-year-old Eleanor Anthonysz died in a suspicious fire in her mobile home in Mission, B.C. on Friday.
- CBC's B.C. journalists win 16 RTDNA awards
- CBC's B.C. team has scooped 16 RTDNA regional awards from the Association of Electronic Journalists including an award for the best online news coverage in B.C and best TV newscast in a large market.
- Surrey RCMP investigating after shots fired, car crash
- Surrey RCMP are investigating after another apparent shooting, early Sunday morning.
- Vancouver Sun Run: thousands of runners to zip through downtown Vancouver
- Up to 50,000 runners will pound the pavement through downtown Vancouver on Sunday in the 31st annual Vancouver Sun Run.
- Major Vancouver beaches reopen following oil spill
- Vancouver Coastal Health and the City of Vancouver have lifted health advisories in effect since the oil spill for most Vancouver beaches including English Bay, Sunset Beach, Second Beach and Third Beach.