Kootenay (National Park), BC
Set Kootenay (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:30 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
E 1 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM MST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 31. Extreme wind chill minus 41 overnight. Frostbite in minutes.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 25. Extreme wind chill minus 43. Frostbite in minutes.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 34. Extreme wind chill minus 43. Frostbite in minutes.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-21° | -28°
-6° | -18°
-14° | -22°
7° | -8°
-11° | -21°
12° | -6°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Live Nelson Mandela dead at 95 video audio
- Nelson Mandela, one of the greatest leaders of modern times, passed away Thursday at his home in Johannesburg after a prolonged lung infection. He was 95.
- New Chilliwack school's alcohol prizes blasted by mom
- A Chilliwack mother is angry that once again alcohol was to be raffled at her daughter's school for a Christmas fundraiser.
- New Wind chill and arctic outflow warnings for parts of B.C. video
- The weather forecast remains cold but clear, says CBC meteorologist Johanna Wagstaffe.
- B.C.'s $100K incentive program attracts nine rural doctors
- A $100,000 cash incentive has attracted nine new doctors to take on jobs in rural B.C.
- Excuse schools from BC Hydro hikes, trustees demand
- The B.C. School Trustees Association is asking the provincial government to exempt public schools from recently announced BC Hydro rate hikes, or provide a special utility rate for school districts to help cover the shortfall.