Kootenay (National Park), BC
Set Kootenay (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 20, 17 at 12:00 AM MST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 8:37 AM
Sunset: 5:13 PM
WSW 19 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 19, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Thu Jan 19, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
A few flurries ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Low minus 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- East Vancouver family grieves after accidental death of 15-month-old boy
- Family members of a 15-month-old Vancouver child who died in an accident have written a public tribute to the child they called 'Baby Mac.'
- Video Traffic-snarled Alex Fraser Bridge to get additional lane audio
- The provincial government says an extra counterflow lane will be added to the Alex Fraser Bridge by narrowing existing lanes and removing the shoulders.
- Terrace, B.C. joins North Vancouver in putting climate change warnings on gas pumps audio
- Gas stations in Terrace, B.C., now display stickers sharing fuel-saving tips, but the man who originally proposed the idea says they don't do enough to warn about the consequences of climate change.
- Jury begins deliberations for accused human smugglers linked to MV Sun Sea
- The fate of four men accused of using a derelict cargo ship to smuggle hundreds of Tamil asylum seekers into Canada was placed in the hands of a jury on Thursday.
- How raising the smoking age to 21 could stop teens from smoking audio
- Health Minster Terry Lake's recent observation it might be time to raise B.C.'s smoking age to 21 has many activists pointing to the success of a small municipality in Massachusetts that imposed the same law a decade ago.