Kootenay (National Park), BC
Set Kootenay (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 30, 15 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 9:35 PM
WSW 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Jul 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 7.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- TransLink bus driver left me at the curb, 100-year-old B.C. woman says
- A 100-year-old B.C. woman says she was left on the curb at a bus stop a few weeks ago, after a transit driver refused to help lift her walker.
- Fentanyl overdoses: Alleged trafficking kingpin to appear in Vancouver court
- Amidst growing alarm about a rapid increase in fentanyl-related overdoses, Walter James McCormick, a man accused of being a kingpin in the Lower Mainland distribution of the drug is set to be arraigned in Vancouver provincial court.
- Cecil the lion: Can any good come from his death?
- Long time B.C. tour leader say corruption and bribes led to Cecil's death, but hopes worldwide outrage will lead to the end of trophy hunting.
- Bullies have higher self-esteem, social success study finds audio
- Conventional wisdom has long suggested that bullies have low self-esteem, but new research suggests bullies may be enjoying a better life than previously thought.
- TRENDING Kelowna RCMP investigate after online video shows questionable traffic stop
- RCMP in Kelowna, B.C., are investigating after a video surfaced online showing an officer pulling over a driver because of hand gestures made by her passenger.