Kootenay (National Park), BC
Set Kootenay (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 04, 16 at 2:00 PM MST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:29 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
ENE 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 04, 16 at 11:00 AM MST Sun Dec 04, 16 at 11:00 AM MST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near minus 6.
Periods of light snow. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 16.
Cloudy. High minus 14.
|Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Dakota Access Pipeline construction halted near Standing Rock reservation
- Construction of the controversial Dakota Access Pipeline has been halted, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has told Standing Rock protesters.
- BC Ferries cancels sailing due to 'severe weather' as winter chill hits
- A cool front moving into B.C. is threatening snow and bringing high winds, cancelling one ferry and creating rough seas.
- Did Trudeau make the right decision on the oil pipelines?
- The Trudeau government gives the 'go ahead' to two controversial pipelines, and kills another. Opponents say they'll fight to the end to kill the first two. Did Trudeau get it right? Join Duncan McCue Sunday on CBC Radio One at 1 p.m. PT, 2 p.m. MT, 3 p.m. CT, 4 p.m. ET, 5 p.m. AT and 5:30 p.m. NT.
- Water main break floods Robson Street in downtown Vancouver
- City officials are scrambling to fix a water main break near the corner of Robson and Bidwell streets. The water flow has been turned down until a crew can arrive.
- Bridge elevator, tram, part of long-term vision for Granville Island
- An elevator to the Granville Bridge and reviving the street car to Olympic Village are some of ideas on offer as part of long-term plans for the future of Vancouver's Granville Island.