Kootenay (National Park), BC
Set Kootenay (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 2:00 AM MST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 8:27 AM
Sunset: 5:27 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-9° | -11°
16° | 12°
-10° | -17°
14° | 1°
-8° | -17°
18° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Jennifer Doucette, Prince George woman, crowdfunding for anorexia treatment
- Jennifer Doucette of Prince George, B.C., is crowdfunding to get herself treated for anorexia at a private clinic in Manitoba.
- Alleged shoplifter caught with three handguns, Vancouver Police say
- An alleged shoplifting arrest took a surprising turn when police found three semi-automatic handguns on the suspect.
- Emery Barnes Park land swap with developer, City of Vancouver thrown out by courts
- A land swap involving the City of Vancouver and a local developer has been rejected by the B.C. Supreme Court, halting plans for a 36-storey tower next to Emery Barnes Park.
- Greg and Elaine Smith fight to bring surrogate-born twins home from Mexico
- A B.C. couple who welcomed premature twin babies by surrogacy in Mexico earlier this month is now fighting to bring them home to Canada for critical medical care.
- Citizen Shane Is Cambie Village the 'Heart of Vancouver'? video
- The Cambie Village Business Improvement Area has trademarked the phrase, "Cambie Village, the Heart of Vancouver." But how do Vancouverites feel about that?