Kootenay (National Park), BC
Set Kootenay (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 05, 15 at 12:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 9:25 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 04, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Aug 04, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Low 8.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Amount 10 to 15 mm. High 14.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Low 7.
|Showers||Showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Toxic algae blooming off West Coast endangering marine life and forcing seafood bans
- A vast bloom of toxic algae off the West Coast is denser, more widespread and deeper than scientists feared even weeks ago, according to surveyors.
- Ismail Bhabha, Vancouver police officer, found guilty of assaulting cyclist video
- A Vancouver police officer has been found guilty of assaulting a cyclist during an arrest that was videotaped and posted on Facebook two years ago.
- B.C. fires: Harrison Lake wildfire increases six-fold in one day video
- An out-of-control wildfire burning near Harrison Hot Springs — roughly two hours east of Vancouver — has grown six-fold in the last day, say officials with the B.C. Ministry of Forests.
- Swollen Members rapper Madchild says drug addiction nearly killed him
- A Vancouver rapper said an addiction to painkillers cost him millions of dollars and nearly killed him.
- Jack Bodie, teen who died from suspected fentanyl overdose, enjoyed taking drugs, says sister video
- The sister of Jack Bodie — the 17-year-old who died from a suspected fentanyl overdose Sunday — says he had been experimenting with drugs for the past six months.