Victoria (University of), BC
Set Victoria (University of) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 31, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
SSE 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri Jul 31, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Windy near Juan de Fuca Strait. Low 14.
Sunny. High 27 except 22 near Juan de Fuca Strait. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Windy near Juan de Fuca Strait late in the evening and after midnight. Low 14.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. drought restrictions expanded for fishing, agriculture
- The B.C. drought is raising concerns over fish stocks, prompting tighter restrictions for anglers and agriculture.
- B.C. weather linked to 'unprecedented' rates of illness from raw oysters
- An unprecedented number of people in British Columbia reported raw shellfish-related illnesses in June and July.
- HIV rates in vulnerable men to be studied with $6.5M grant audio
- A SFU researcher is receiving a $6.5 million grant for his study on HIV rates among men who have sex with men.
- New Canadian markswoman outshoots 700 international sharpshooters
- A Canadian Army reservist from Vancouver Island didn't miss as she put first place in the cross hairs at an international shooting competition in England.
- Vancouver oil spill review makes 25 recommendations
- The review into the April oil spill that spread from English Bay was released today.