Victoria (University of), BC
Set Victoria (University of) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 8:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 5:56 PM
N 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 6:49 PM PST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 6:49 PM PST
Showers ending this evening then clearing. Low plus 3.
Mainly sunny. High 11.
A few clouds. Low minus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Gas prices take sharp increase with more coming say industry watchers
- Industry watchers says double digit increases in the price of gasoline are coming due to labour disruptions at U.S. refineries, abnormally cold weather and a weak Canadian dollar.
- Vladmir Putin supporters show up at pro-democracy march
- A rally in Vancouver to show solidarity with Russia's opposition became heated as supporters of President Vladmir Putin crashed the event.
- Surrey RCMP hunting driver who caused 3-vehicle crash, injuring 6
- Surrey RCMP are looking for a male suspect they say stole a 2005 Ford F350 truck and crashed at high speed into three other vehicles on Scott Road injuring six people.
- Burnaby RCMP fire shots after police car rammed
- Burnaby RCMP fired shots after a police car was rammed following a 7-11 robbery early Sunday.
- Dog theft spike in North Peace prompts warning from SPCA audio
- The SPCA in the North Peace is warning dog owners about a recent spike in missing dogs — many of which they worry may have been stolen.