Victoria (University of), BC
Set Victoria (University of) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 9:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM
SE 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM PST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM PST
Periods of rain. Becoming windy this morning. High 13.
Periods of rain. Windy this evening and after midnight. Low 6.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Becoming windy early in the afternoon. Temperature steady near 7.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Kinder Morgan seeks to expand Burnaby Mountain injunction
- Pipeline company Kinder Morgan will be back in B.C. Supreme Court today asking for an expansion of an injunction keeping protesters out of its two drilling sites on Burnaby Mountain.
- New B.C.'s impaired driving laws: Supreme Court agrees to hear 2 challenges
- The Supreme Court of Canada has agreed to hear a pair of cases involving B.C. drivers stopped by police at roadside checks.
- GO PUBLIC 'Brutal' wedding by United National Church minister creates extra paperwork video
- The United National Church, which claims to ordain people online to legally perform marriages, is being blamed for ruining the wedding of a young Ontario couple.
- Black Friday: 5 ways to stay out of debt audio
- The sales may be billed as the biggest of the year but according to Scott Hannah, the president and CEO of the Credit Counselling Society of BC, Black Friday shopping can also lead to big debt.
- Robert Dziekanski: Const. Kwesi Millington's lawyer calls for perjury acquittal
- The lawyer for one of the RCMP officers involved in the death of Robert Dziekanski has argued his client should be acquitted of perjury for lack of evidence.