Victoria (University of), BC
Set Victoria (University of) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
E 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Windy near Juan de Fuca Strait early this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. High 26 except 20 near Juan de Fuca Strait. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 13.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Exclusive Ivory trafficking charges laid in U.S. against Richmond antique dealer
- Xiao Ju (Tony) Guan allegedly smuggled more than half a million dollars' worth of rhinoceros horns, elephant ivory and coral from the U.S. into Canada.
- B.C. chief Ron Giesbrecht's $1M pay 'very troubling,' minister says
- Aboriginal Affairs Minister Bernard Valcourt says he is very troubled that Chief Ron Giesbrecht of the Kwikwetiem First Nation in B.C. earned nearly $1 million last year. Salaries of First Nations chiefs and band councillors are now required to be posted online as a result of the First Nations Financial Transparency Act.
- Cyclist Bruce Rickman's family pleads for hit-and-run driver to come forward
- Cyclist Bruce Rickman's family is pleading for the driver of the vehicle that hit the father-of-two as he was riding his bicycle home from work July 30 to come forward.
- Jody Wilson-Raybould, B.C. aboriginal leader, to run for Liberals in Vancouver
- Assembly of First Nations B.C. regional chief Jody Wilson–Raybould is about to become the latest addition to the 2015 federal Liberal campaign roster.
- B.C. teachers' strike: parents to get $40 a day if strike continues video
- The B.C. government is offering the parents of each public school student under the age of 13 years $40 a day if the provincial teachers' strike is not over by the start of classes in September.