Victoria (University of), BC
Set Victoria (University of) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 7:00 AM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this morning. Windy near Juan de Fuca Strait. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning before morning. Low 12.
Showers ending near noon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon except west 50 near Juan de Fuca Strait late in the afternoon and in the evening. High 20.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. tour bus crashes on Coquihalla Highway, 43 injured, 5 critically video
- Forty-three people have been injured, several critically, in a tour bus crash on the Coquihalla Highway, 30 kilometres south of Merritt, B.C.
- Updated B.C. teachers' strike: Vince Ready says talks to continue today
- After a day of closed-door talks, mediator Vince Ready says the two sides in the B.C. teachers' strike are still far apart, but the talks are expected to resume today as they seek to restart formal negotiations.
- New B.C. wildfires could set record for area burned
- B.C. could set a new record for the total amount of forest burned by wildfires this summer if the forecasts for a warm, dry fall are correct, say officials with B.C.'s Wildfire Management Branch.
- Wine, spirits to move more easily between B.C., Saskatchewan video
- Drinkers of wine and craft spirits in two provinces will soon be able to order more easily from producers, the premiers announced from their meeting in Charlottetown.
- Surrey girl, 9, lured from home and sexually assaulted
- Police are hunting for a man suspected of sexually assaulting a nine-year-old girl after luring her from her home in Surrey, B.C.