Victoria (University of), BC
Set Victoria (University of) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 3:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
SW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Showers at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Showers at times heavy ending this evening then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind becoming west 30 km/h early this evening except 60 near Juan de Fuca Strait this evening. Wind becoming light near midnight. Low 12.
Sunny. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low 10.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Donovan Adams arrested in sex attack on 9-year-old Surrey girl
- A 23-year-old Surrey man is facing charges of kidnapping, sexual assault and sexual interference in connection with a sexual assault on a nine-year-old girl who was lured out her bedroom window last week
- B.C. teachers' strike: parents search for alternate care
- Parents throughout British Columbia began using a patchwork of childcare solutions, on what should have been the first day of school in the province.
- Nude celebrity photo leak casts iCloud over Apple launch audio
- For Apple Inc. , which is preparing to launch its next iPhone or iWatch or possibly iWallet, the timing of the nude celebrity photo hack is a significant embarrassment.
- TransLink bonuses, executive salaries draw criticism
- Concerns are being raised once again about the amount TransLink executives are getting paid, following the the release of documents showing many got significant hikes last year.
- B.C. teachers' strike: No classes on what is supposed to be 1st day of school video audio
- Canadian schoolchildren head back to school today — but not if they attend a public school in British Columbia, where the months-long teachers' strike has delayed the start of classes.