Current Conditions

Tue Mar 31, 15 at 10:00 PM PDT

7°C 45°F

Visibility: n/a
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 7:41 PM

Wind: WSW 9 km/h
Humidity: 79%
Pressure: 102.1 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 5°
Low: 41°
P.O.P. 70%

Wednesday

Chance of showers
High: 11°
High: 52°
P.O.P. 40%

Summary

(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT

Tonight

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h except 50 near Juan de Fuca Strait. Low plus 5.

Wednesday

Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Windy near Juan de Fuca Strait late in the afternoon. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.

Wednesday night

Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Windy near Juan de Fuca Strait in the evening. Low plus 4.

 

Extended Forecast

Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday

April 1

April 2

April 3

April 4

April 5

April 6

Chance of showers Cloudy Showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers

High 11°

High 52°


P.O.P. 40%

High 12°

High 54°

11° | 5°

52° | 41°

11° | 4°

52° | 39°


P.O.P. 60%

12° | 3°

54° | 37°


P.O.P. 60%

12° | 4°

54° | 39°


P.O.P. 40%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!