Indin River, NT
Set Indin River as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy. Clearing late this evening. Low minus 33.
Increasing cloudiness late in the morning. High minus 17.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26 with temperature rising to minus 23 by morning. Wind chill minus 35.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-16° | -25°
3° | -13°
-8° | -25°
18° | -13°
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- DND announces DEW Line clean-up completed
- The remediation project involved 21 radar sites at a cost of $575 million.
- Spring 2016 set as target to settle school claims
- The chief adjudicator in the Indian Residential School Adjudication Secretariat says far more claims than expected
- No charges to be laid for teen set on fire in Whitehorse
- The Whitehorse RCMP say the parents of all the teens involved in the incident have agreed it should resolved outside of the courts.
- Constituents not surprised by Uqqummiut MLA's suspension
- Constituents of Uqqummiut MLA Samuel Nuqingaq say they are disappointed but not surprised that he has been suspended from the Nunavut legislature.
- Whitehorse teen found safe after being reported missing
- A 15-year-old girl was located Friday morning at a friend's house after being reported missing overnight.