Indin River, NT
Set Indin River as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 12:00 PM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 9:40 PM
E 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Wind east 20 km/h. High plus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 12.
Sunny. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early in the evening. High plus 1.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
4° | -9°
39° | 16°
9° | -7°
48° | 19°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- ‘Substantial failure’ in N.W.T. child services: deputy minister
- The deputy minister of the Northwest Territories’ Department of Health and Social Services says she agrees with the Auditor General’s conclusions and MLA concerns ‘that there has been substantial failure’ in child protection services.
- Video Jordin Tootoo stick giveaway video goes viral
- A video of Inuk hockey star Jordin Tootoo making a kid's day has gone viral.
- Emily and Graham Nishikawa awarded keys to the city
- Whitehorse City Council created a new honour this week, voting to award 'keys to the city' to deserving citizens.
- Final arguments in Eric Dejaeger case to begin May 26
- Final arguments in the trial of a former Oblate priest facing dozens of charges of sexual abuse against children will be heard as scheduled the week of May 26.
- Frobisher Bay helicopter rescuers to receive medals
- Two men are receiving the Governor General’s Medals of Bravery for staging a rescue of an Iqaluit hunter who fell through the ice near Frobisher Bay, Nunavut.