Indin River, NT
Set Indin River as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM MST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 19 except minus 26 over northeastern sections. Wind chill minus 33.
Clearing this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 31. Wind chill minus 37.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 24. Wind chill minus 37.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Parts of Gjoa Haven remain closed due to 'high risk' situation
- Police in Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, are continuing to ask people to stay away from the 200 block area while they deal with a 'high risk' situation involving a firearm.
- New Emilino Qirngnuq wins Netsilik byelection by 21 votes
- Emilino Qirngnuq of Kugaaruk is the new MLA for the Netsilik constituency after winning a byelection held in Taloyoak and Kugaaruk Monday.
- Nunavut looks to update its Motor Vehicle Act
- The Nunavut government has a long list of proposed updates for its Motor Vehicle Act, including tougher measures to address impaired driving, penalties for people who text or eat while behind the wheel and graduated licensing for new drivers.
- Iqaluit family of 6 that spent 3 months living in a tent gets a home
- Alison Nakoolak and her family spent three months living in a tent in Iqaluit. They now have a home of their own.
- Yukon Quest 2016: Sass holds lead, 1 musher drops out
- Yukon Quest champ Brent Sass still holds a slight lead on day 3 of the sled dog race from Fairbanks, Alaska, to Whitehorse.