Indin River, NT
Set Indin River as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 10:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. Fog patches developing early this evening. Low 9.
Cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 16.
Clear. Low 6.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Tom Gross, Hay River resident, continues search for Franklin's grave
- A man from Hay River, N.W.T., says he's dedicated about $100,000 to independently search for the grave of Sir John Franklin, whose ship was found earlier this month.
- National newspapers no longer sold in Yellowknife video
- National newspapers aren't available in Yellowknife anymore — the few stores that still shipped papers to the north stopped earlier this month, blaming lack of demand and increased freight costs.
- As UN summit approaches, Iqaluit joins rally on climate change
- A climate-change rally in Iqaluit is one of 70 events around the world that's happening Sunday in solidarity with the People's Climate March in New York City.
- Hurricane Odile: Newlyweds return to Whitehorse after storm video
- A Whitehorse couple is coming home today after getting married in Cabos San Lucas, Mexico, during Hurricane Odile.
- Photos Fire causes evacuation at Yellowknife apartment building
- The fire forced residents of the Ridgeview South apartment building on Gitzel Street in Yellowknife to evacuate the building for more than two hours.