Indin River, NT
Set Indin River as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 25, 15 at 7:00 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Data from Environment Canada is not available Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 25, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Mon May 25, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 4.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High 17.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon transgender advocates want legal name changes without surgery
- The Yukon Human Rights Commission says the Yukon Vital Statistics Act is discriminatory because transgendered people can't change the sex on their birth certificate without a sex change operation.
- Fort Smith Metis say whooping crane tours require consultation
- Whooping crane tours are set to begin this week, but the Salt River First Nation and Fort Smith Metis Council say Parks Canada didn't consult with them about holding the tours in Wood Buffalo National Park.
- Companies walked away from N.W.T.'s Tundra mine with gov't consent
- Five years ago the federal government awarded a $43-million contract for remediating the Tundra mine site to two companies owned by the Tlicho Investment Corporation. The contract was expected to last until 2015.
- NEB and GNWT study finds 200 billion barrels of oil in the Sahtu
- The NEB and the N.W.T. Geological Survey conducted a joint study in the Canol and Bluefish shale fields near Norman Wells and Tulita.
- Inuvialuit step closer to realizing self-government
- The Inuvialuit Regional Corporation says it has finalized a self-government agreement-in-principle with the Northwest Territories and federal governments.