Indin River, NT
Set Indin River as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 28, 14 at 10:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 9:13 PM
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Aug 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing this evening. Low plus 5.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Inuit were not the first people to settle in the Arctic
- A study published Thursday in the journal Science shows the first people to settle in the Arctic weren't Inuit but rather ‘paleo-Eskimos’ — a Siberian people not genetically related to today’s Inuit or First Nations people.
- After N.W.T. fires, concerns about caribou, bears, bison
- The worst forest fire season in decades has ravaged about 33,000 square kilometres of land — an area larger than the size of Vancouver Island. Now people are wondering how animal populations will be affected.
- Rural Yukon schools going online in bid to improve learning
- Three more Yukon community schools are joining Watson Laken in switching to online courses. Students stil attend class but complete the material at their own pace.
- Yukon gov't unveils plan to save historic Ross River bridge
- The territorial government told Ross River residents Tuesday it will save the historic suspension footbridge, reversing an earlier decision to demolish it over safety concerns.
- Murdered aboriginal women: What to know about a national public inquiry
- With so much debate about a public inquiry into Canada's missing and murdered aboriginal women, here's a closer look at how one could work and what it could reasonably hope to achieve.