Indin River, NT
Set Indin River as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 4:16 AM
Sunset: 11:17 PM
SSE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Widespread smoke. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 29. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Widespread smoke. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. Widespread smoke. High 26.
|Smoke||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- N.W.T. ready to host unwelcome pipelines: Industry Minister
- At the Pacific Northwest Economic Region summit in Whistler, B.C., the Northwest Territories' Minister of Industry, David Ramsay, said the territory is ready to host oil pipelines that are unwelcome in B.C. or the United States.
- Heavy fog delays flights for third day in Iqaluit
- Iqaluit is in its third day of heavy fog that led to 12 cancelled flights on Monday and six on Tuesday. The airport manager says he can’t remember a time when the weather has affected this many flights.
- Fire suspected as cause of Yellowknife, Behchoko power outages
- A forest fire near Behchoko, N.W.T., is suspected to be the cause of damage to a hydroelectric line that caused power outages in North Slave communities Tuesday.
- Yukon fracking committee hears an overwhelming 'No'
- So far 108 people in nine Yukon communities have spoken to the Yukon government’s select committee on fracking, and the overwhelming majority is against it.
- Video Video shows N.W.T.'s Highway 1 after the burn video
- 'Bit of a crazy drive down Highway 1,' writes Petra White of her recent drive from Yellowknife to Edmonton. 'They closed it again 20 minutes after I got on it. Fires burning all down the side of the road.'