Indin River, NT
Set Indin River as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 2:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 9:39 AM
Sunset: 3:15 PM
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
A few clouds. Low minus 32.
Mainly sunny. High minus 25.
A few clouds. Ice fog patches developing near midnight. Low minus 33.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
-27° | -31°
-17° | -24°
-24° | -28°
-11° | -18°
-23° | -26°
-9° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- RCMP investigate suspicious death in Rankin Inlet
- The RCMP's major crimes unit has been called in to Rankin Inlet to investigate a sudden death in the community.
- Number of high school graduates dips in Yukon, Nunavut
- Statistics Canada says 216 students graduated from schools in Nunavut in the 2012-2013 school year, the smallest group of graduates in five years.
- 'Politics of recognition' aren't working for First Nations: author audio
- Glen Coulthard, a member of the Yellowknives Dene First Nation and a professor at UBC, has written a book called Red Skin, White Masks: Rejecting the Colonial Politics of Recognition.
- Yukon musher shoots grizzly bear threatening his dog kennel
- Yukon conservation officer Dave Bakica says the bear began targeting dog lots earlier in the week, after finding easily accessible dog food in the area.
- Flu shots offered at bar in Dawson City, Yukon
- Nurses were providing flu shots Wednesday in the Westminster Hotel's bar, which is also known locally as The Pit.