Set Gameti as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 03, 15 at 9:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 9:01 PM
E 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. High 11.
Clearing this evening. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. High 14.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- 23 Northern First Nations face funding freeze
- Many First Nations groups across the North are at risk of losing federal funding after failing to publish their financial information to the public by a Sept. 1 deadline.
- New Whitehorse man frustrated after audacious break-in
- A Whitehorse family is astounded after a thief entered their home and attempted to steal a vehicle earlier this week — while they were at home.
- Ryan Leef handcuffs, puts vandal under citizen arrest
- Carrie Boles says one of the men twisted her arm behind her back and told her she was under a citizen's arrest. She says she was handcuffed and the men called the RCMP.
- Inuvik doctor Peter Boronowski 'blindsided' by departure
- An Inuvik doctor says he was "blindsided" and fighting for his name after being let go from the community's hospital following 10 years of service.
- Obama closes out Alaska trip, uses image to elevate climate change
- President Barack Obama closed out his Alaska tour with a trip Wednesday to the tiny town of Kotzebue, becoming the first sitting U.S. president to set foot in the Arctic Circle — part of a wider effort to command attention to the issue of climate change.