Set Gameti as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 25, 14 at 9:00 AM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:34 AM
Sunset: 11:18 PM
NNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Fri Jul 25, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Widespread smoke. High 28. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Widespread smoke. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing early in the evening. Widespread smoke. High 28.
|Smoke||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
28° | 16°
82° | 61°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
28° | 15°
82° | 59°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- David Joanasie, Nunavut MLA, avoids jail after driving drunk
- A member of the Nunavut legislature who fled Charlottetown police after going the wrong way down a one-way street while driving drunk, has avoided jail time after pleading guilty.
- Artists score points at North American Indigenous Games video
- The North American Indigenous Games is an athletic event, but art has also become an important part of the event. Jason Baerg, a visual artist from Ontario, is one of six mentors in Regina this week, working with 26 emerging artists at the games.
- Arctic oil spills likely to spread across borders: study
- A major oil spill in Canada's western Arctic would likely spread quickly and foul oceans around Alaska, and possibly as far west as Russia.
- 5.9 magnitude Gulf of Alaska earthquake rocks Yukoners again
- An earthquake with a magnitude 5.9 near Elfin Cove, Alaska woke up many people in Whitehorse just before 5 a.m. MT this morning, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
- Body of Richard St. Germain recovered from Mackenzie River
- The body of Richard St. Germain was found on a sandbar in the Mackenzie River about 20 kilometres downstream of Norman Wells, N.W.T., on Wednesday.