Set Gameti as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 3:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:37 AM
Sunset: 9:57 PM
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds except mainly cloudy over eastern sections this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low minus 4 except minus 10 over northeastern sections.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. Wind east 20 km/h. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low zero.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Nunavut Arctic College dorm room fire displaces 30 students, 5 classrooms
- About 30 students living at Nunavut Arctic College’s Ukkivik Residence/North 40 Campus in Iqaluit have been displaced after a late-Friday fire in one room set off sprinklers that caused extensive damage to the building, spurring concerns about the health and safety of the building’s residents.
- Blog 7 future N.W.T. candidates for Canada's Sports Hall of Fame
- Sharon and Shirley Firth became the first athletes from the N.W.T. elected to Canada's Sports Hall of Fame last week. CBC's Garrett Hinchey highlights seven others who deserve the honour.
- Iqaluit building evacuated due to smoke from cooking pot
- The Iqaluit Fire Department responded to alarms activated at Building 4096 by a pot on a stove Saturday night. There were no injuries or damages observed.
- Heinz Sweet Potato and Beef baby food recalled over spoilage concerns
- Heinz Canada is recalling another batch of baby food over seal problems on its glass jars.
- In Yellowknife, victim of drunk driving hit starts drive-home business
- Shemaiah Ford and two friends have launched Yellowknife Designated Drivers, a business that charges $25 to pick up people who are too impaired and deliver their vehicles home.