Set Gameti as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 9:00 AM MST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Light Snow and Blowing Snow
Sunrise: 10:18 AM
Sunset: 3:02 PM
NNW 27 km/h
Pressure: 103.5 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 05, 16 at 5:00 AM MST Mon Dec 05, 16 at 5:00 AM MST
Periods of light snow ending late this morning then cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late this morning. Temperature falling to minus 20 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 28.
Overcast. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 31.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 31.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Whitehorse cab company aiming to curb drunk driving with car pick-up
- The Free Ride Back program, is an effort to give an extra incentive to people considering driving home drunk.
- Analysis Yukon premier trims cabinet size, makes canny choices
- Each minister holds at least two portfolios - often rather large ones. CBC's Nancy Thomson takes a look at the big issues.
- Fort Good Hope, N.W.T., 'trying to be together' after shots fired near band office
- Residents in Fort Good Hope, N.W.T., say they’re taking back their community after a gunman fired shots outside a meeting nearly two weeks ago.
- Confusion over SIDS, SUDI and an undetermined cause of death in infants
- A group of physicians who live and work in Nunavut and describe themselves as an advocate for patients released an explainer about Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and how to help prevent it.
- Concerned for trespassers, Yukon Energy installs warning alarm
- After seeing a few trespassers caught in rising water, Yukon Energy is installing a new alarm at its hydroelectric dam in Whitehorse. They're hoping its message will be heard loud and clear.