Set Gameti as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 11:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 10:05 PM
N 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 7.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New 'Keep a good attitude': Yukon students rap about land skills
- If you're lost in the woods, you better stay put. You gotta be calm. Don't move a foot.
- North West Company spends $31M to buy its own airline
- The North West Company Inc. announced Friday it has purchased Thunder Bay, Ont.-based North Star Air for $31 million.
- Yukoners show their generosity with spring food drive
- The Whitehorse city-wide spring food drive this week was a success, with thousands of bags of donated food collected.
- 'I feel sound in my body,' says Inuit drum dancer who was born deaf
- At the recent Qaggiit drum dance festival in Kugaaruk, Nunavut, the audience was so inspired by Philip Ugjuk's participation, they started a collection so he could enjoy his stay.
- Photos See fan photos of the Stanley Cup's trip through Nunavut
- Hockey fans in Nunavut came out for a photo with the NHL's top prize this week as the Stanley Cup made its way through several communities in the territory.