Set Gameti as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 21, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Mon Apr 21, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h early in the evening. High plus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
4° | -10°
39° | 14°
6° | -8°
43° | 18°
9° | -4°
48° | 25°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Arctic Council key in making Northern shipping safe: society
- Knut Ørbeck-Nilssen of DNV-GL says the council's international treaty on Arctic search and rescue, as well as the agreement on marine oil pollution can go a long way towards improving safety in Arctic waters.
- New Queen Elizabeth turns 88: A royal diplomat in her 'best decade' yet video
- Queen Elizabeth turns 88 today, and while the long-serving monarch is slowing down, she remains a significant diplomatic force.
- No volunteers means no Relay for Life in Hay River, N.W.T.
- The bi-annual fundraiser for cancer research is not expected to go ahead this year because no one volunteered to help run it.
- Handguns, assault rifles seized at Alaska/Yukon border
- Two U.S. residents are facing firearms-smuggling charges after border services officers at Beaver Creek, Yukon, seized handguns and assault rifles in separate incidents.
- Yellowknife cast member cuts off hair for role in 'Les Mis' video
- When April Hayward's character succombs to the "depths of her miserableness," she cuts off all her hair to sell it. Hayward decided she'd cut her 10-inch-long hair off too and donate it to Locks for Love.