Set Gameti as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 6:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
NNW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy except clearing over northeastern sections overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 12 except minus 18 over northeastern sections.
Cloudy. High minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 27.
-12° | -27°
10° | -17°
-11° | -28°
12° | -18°
-9° | -18°
16° | -0°
-10° | -20°
14° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Mount Sima draws spring crowd amid shaky ski season down south
- While ski resorts in British Columbia and Alberta have been suffering from low snowfall, Yukon's Mount Sima seems to be faring better. There were smiles at the hill outside of Whitehorse last week as warm, sunny weather brought out the spring break crowds.
- Gwich'in artist uses 3-D printing to reproduce ancient artifacts
- Gwich'in artist Tania Larsson is using cutting-edge technology to breathe new life into ancient artifacts.
- Kwanlin Dun drummers interrupt premier at S-6 hearings
- The parliamentary committee studying Bill S-6 heard Monday morning from the Yukon government and Yukon First Nations.
- Man missing from Yellowknife hospital found safe
- David Nataway, 51, was reported missing by staff at Stanton Territorial Hospital on Sunday, but has now been located.
- Nunavut hockey teams win big at southern tournaments video
- Young Baffin Island hockey players have been racking up wins at southern hockey tournaments this season, with Iqaluit youth taking home gold medals in two provinces.