Set Outlook as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 6:00 AM CST
Feels like: -38
Feels like: -36
Sunrise: 8:58 AM
Sunset: 5:01 PM
WNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 104.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 25. Extreme wind chill minus 43.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 32.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 38.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
-13° | -26°
9° | -15°
-20° | -23°
-4° | -9°
-18° | -25°
-0° | -13°
-18° | -24°
-0° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Nelson Mandela remembered in Saskatchewan audio
- Saskatchewan's South African community is reacting to the death of their country's first black president, Nelson Mandela.
- PotashCorp owners should share the pain of cuts, Wall says
- Saskatchewan's Premier is asking Potash Corp to re-think its dividend policy and try to save jobs.
- Brit's Picks: Top things to see and do this weekend
- Let Britainy Robinosn help you figure out what to do for a little fun this weekend.
- Women in sexual abuse of children case disown guilty pleas
- Two women who pleaded guilty in October to the sexual and physical abuse of two young girls have dismissed their lawyers, saying they want to plead not guilty instead.
- Government employee looks up driver's info, breaches privacy
- Saskatchewan's privacy commissioner says an employee working for the province's Ministry of Highways used SGI's database to snoop on another driver for personal reasons.