Set Outlook as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 04, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:57 AM
Sunset: 9:28 PM
N 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A few showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 04, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Sat Jul 04, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
A few showers with thunderstorms ending this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Widespread smoke. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 25. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Widespread smoke this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Widespread smoke late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 18.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Saskatchewan forest fires rage on, province to update situation
- The Government of Saskatchewan will provide the latest on the northern wildfires at 11 a.m. CST.
- New Lost teddy explores the Royal Sask. Museum, searches for owner
- The Royal Saskatchewan Museum has a new, temporary resident: a lost teddy bear looking for its owner.
- Regina's weather, traffic, gas prices for Saturday
- Here's the information you need to start your morning.
- Prince Albert relief concert to raise funds for fire evacuees
- The Beautiful North Relief Concert will begin at 2 p.m. CST on Sunday July 5.
- Homes destroyed by wildfires in Montreal Lake, Saskatchewan
- Northern wildfires are creating major problem in Montreal Lake tonight.