Set Outlook as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 27, 16 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
SSE 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 27, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Aug 27, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 10.
Increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h in the morning. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Trevor Herriot new writer-in-residence at Regina Public Library
- Starting in September and over the next nine months, Trevor Herriot will help mentor local writers as the new writer-in-residence at the Regina Public Library.
- 'High expectations': Regina Pats prep for hockey season
- With high expectations, and many returning veterans, the Regina Pats have started practicing for the coming WHL season.
- New 2 dead in rollover near Meadow Lake
- Two people died and several others were injured following a rollover in a field north of Meadow Lake, Sask., early Saturday morning according to RCMP.
- Regina Symphony Orchestra welcomes Gordon Gerrard as new conductor
- When the Regina Symphony Orchestra takes the stage Saturday at the Symphony Under the Sky festival, there will be someone new conducting the musicians.
- Video 'What do you love about Regina?' video
- What do people love about Regina?