Set Outlook as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 20, 14 at 8:00 PM CST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 8:34 AM
Sunset: 5:13 PM
S 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 20, 14 at 7:09 PM CST Thu Nov 20, 14 at 7:09 PM CST
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 7 with temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High plus 1.
A few clouds. Low minus 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Dead baby found in Regina backyard, police say
- Police in Regina are investigating, along with the provincial coroner's office, after the body of a newborn infant was discovered in a backyard earlier this month.
- Transgender inmates say they face abuse in federal prisons
- Transgender inmates in federal prisons claim they're being harassed and assaulted in custody, according to documents obtained by the CBC through access to information.
- Fundraising begins for Jennifer Huculak-Kimmel's $1M baby video
- A woman in Manitoba has started an online donation account for a Saskatchewan family.
- How to navigate the risky world of travel insurance
- Taking a vacation always carries a certain risk, but some travellers, like the Saskatchewan woman who gave birth prematurely in Hawaii, find that buying health insurance is no safety net in the case of an emergency.
- Sask. Health Minister wants review of Margaret Warholm case
- Health Minister Dustin Duncan is asking for investigation into the circumstances surrounding Maragaret Warholm's care and death.