Set Outlook as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 6:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 5:59 PM
SSE 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this morning. High 17.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 6.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 40 gusting to 60 in the morning. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Grandmothers play key role helping families in North Central
- Grandmothers, or kokums, are stepping up in Regina's North Central neighbourhood to provide help to the community.
- Sask. stargazers treated to partial solar eclipse Thursday
- The moon will cover 72 per cent of the sun, creating a crescent sun by late afternoon. Astronomer Stan Shadick warns staring directly at the eclipsed sun can cause permanent eye damage.
- Labour Board clears way for City of Saskatoon to relaunch transit lockout
- The City of Saskatoon and its unionized transit workers are once again in a legal position to issue strike or lockout notices. The Labour Relations Board said it's "satisfied that no other applications are currently pending before this Board sufficient to again invoke the statutory freeze".
- 98 snakes, found in a basement, released to the wild
- Some 98 snakes that found their way into a Regina-area basement are back in their natural element.
- Soldiers in Saskatoon on high alert
- Lieutenant-Colonel Tony Engelberts, Commanding Officer at Hugh Cairns Armoury, said the attack on Parliament Hill hits home for his reservists.