Set Bas-Caraquet as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 6:00 PM AST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 5:28 PM
W 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 after midnight. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 28.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind north 20 km/h becoming northeast 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 28 in the morning.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 12.
|Increasing cloudiness||Flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated Blowing snow advisory issued for Fundy, Moncton area
- Environment Canada has issued a blowing snow advisory for Fundy National Park and Moncton and Southeast New Brunswick.
- Atlantic salmon survey open for public feedback
- Residents of New Brunswick who want to give their view on the state of the Atlantic salmon population are being asked to take part in a Fisheries and Oceans Canada survey.
- Pabineau First Nation hip-hop artist gets first ECMA nod audio
- A hip-hop artist from the Pabineau First Nation has scored his first East Coast Music Award nomination, and he's just 19.
- CBC Forum How should we teach black history beyond Black History Month?
- February is Black History Month, a time to reflect and learn about the stories, experiences and accomplishments of Canada's black community. But is Black History Month still a good way to teach black history? You weighed in via CBC Forum.
- Fredericton high-speed chase leads to 2 arrests
- Fredericton Police Force say a man and a youth are facing charges of possession of stolen property, criminal flight, dangerous driving after a high-speed chase early Sunday morning.