Set Bas-Caraquet as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 10:00 PM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 4:28 PM
WNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 05, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Dec 05, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 3.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 12 except minus 4 along parts of the coast.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Brunswick to hire 4 midwives in Fredericton as pilot project
- Fredericton has been chosen as the site for introducing midwifery care in New Brunswick.
- Workers' Compensation Appeals Tribunal overturns 90% of cases video
- An independent body created last year to hear a backlog of injured workers' compensation appeals says it has overturned roughly 90 per cent of the more than 300 cases it has reviewed thus far.
- Updated Top MFU official one of 2 men killed in Miramichi crash
- The director general of the Maritime Fishermen's Union was one of two men killed in a head-on collision Monday morning on Route 11 in Lower Newcastle.
- Ex-Esgenoôpetitj chief sentenced to 9 years for sex assault
- The former chief of the Esgenoôpetitj First Nation, convicted of sexually assaulting three girls between 1977 and 1985, has been sentenced to nine years in prison.
- 12 firearms stolen from Canadian Tire in Riverview
- Codiac Regional RCMP are investigating the theft of several firearms from a Canadian Tire in Riverview over the weekend.