Set Bas-Caraquet as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 2:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
SE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 24, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Mon Nov 24, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Cloudy. Rain beginning this afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 this afternoon. High 10.
Rain ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along the coast late this evening and overnight. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along the coast in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 11 with temperature falling to plus 5 in the afternoon.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
-2° | -3°
28° | 27°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-5° | -11°
23° | 12°
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Brian Gallant promotes Energy East pipeline in Ontario
- Premier Brian Gallant has launched a quick round of shuttle diplomacy to promote the Energy East pipeline, which is rapidly becoming the subject of a heated and potentially divisive national debate.
- Allan Legere, notorious serial killer, captured 25 years ago audio
- On the 25th anniversary of the arrest of notorious New Brunswick serial killer Allan Legere, people in the communities he terrorized say they haven't forgotten what happened but don't dwell on it either.
- Child poverty in New Brunswick climbed over last 25 years
- The rate of New Brunswick children living in poverty is higher today than it was in 1989, despite a federal government pledge to eliminate the social problem, according to the Human Development Council.
- New Dementia patients, families enjoy 'safe space' of memory café
- A program called a memory café is helping Saint John-area dementia patients and their families cope through education, socialization and activity.
- Jonna Brewer: Allan Legere's manhunt froze Miramichi in fear
- The CBC's Jonna Brewer was sent to Miramichi area in November 1989 to report on the search for serial killer Allan Legere.