Set Bas-Caraquet as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
SSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Periods of rain
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Periods of rain ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this morning then becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low plus 3 except plus 5 along the coast. Frost inland.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 12.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 1°
61° | 34°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
19° | 15°
66° | 59°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Exclusive DNR officer received 'strange' call over Andrew Harvey charges
- The former Department of Natural Resources officer who laid charges against Liberal candidate Andrew Harvey says he received a “strange” phone call from Fredericton just days before journalists were tipped off about the prosecution.
- Opinion Immigration is key to New Brunswick's economic growth
- The next premier should look at ways to attract more immigrants to the province as a way to grow the economy, writes Manju Varma.
- NDP staffer questions Brian Gallant at Liberal press conference
- The NDP found itself answering questions about a stunt it pulled today after it sent a staffer to question Liberal leader Brian Gallant at his own press conference.
- Homecare businesses hold out for better deal from province video
- Some homecare businesses in New Brunswick say they could be forced to close under the latest contract offer from the provincial government, and are hoping the situation could change after the provincial election.
- Alicia Boone died of hypothermia, death still 'suspicious'
- RCMP say Alicia Boone, a pregnant Fredericton woman who was found dead along Killarney Road almost two years ago, died of hypothermia, but her death is still considered suspicious and the investigation is ongoing.