Set Bas-Caraquet as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 28, 17 at 8:00 AM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 6:02 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 28, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Tue Feb 28, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Sunny. High plus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 6.
Cloudy. Freezing drizzle beginning in the morning then changing to periods of rain or drizzle late in the morning. Fog patches developing near noon. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming south 30 gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. High 7.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Free tuition program for low-income students falls far below target
- Two thousand fewer students got free tuition than the province estimated when it reworked student debt and tax deduction programs last year, Advanced Education Minister Donald Arsenault says.
- Mother of invention: UNB student has new system to predict horse's due date
- UNB student Lisa Pfister knew from experience there was no good way to predict a mare's due date- so she invented one.
- New $200K study will help Fredericton better prepare for storms
- The increased development in northwest part of Fredericton is prompting a new study that will look at ways to improve how the city deals with storms.
- 'It just defies logic': lawyer in python case says RCMP passed buck to courts
- Senior Mounties were just passing the buck to the courts when they ignored the RCMP's own findings and decided to pursue charges against the owner of a snake that killed two Campbellton boys, says the lawyer who defended the owner.
- 'Some areas are going to start to stink': Cottage owners fear dam's opening
- Hundreds of property owners in New Brunswick and Maine now fear for the value of their summer homes after a proposal to permanently remove two of the gates from a dam at the base of East Grand Lake.