Set Bas-Caraquet as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 22, 15 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
SE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 22, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri May 22, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 along the Bay of Chaleur coast this afternoon. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this evening and ending after midnight then 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries overnight. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 along the Bay of Chaleur coast this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 near midnight. Low plus 5 except plus 1 inland.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in the morning. High 9.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Picaroons, Real Food Connections are new Canterbury Carpark tenants video
- An uptown Saint John historic building will soon house a Picaroons brewtique, Real Food Connections and an art gallery.
- New Black Settlement Burial Ground upgrades will start in June
- Work to upgrade the Black Settlement Burial Ground in Willow Grove will get underway next month.
- New Moncton neighbourhood thanks first responders year after shootings
- As the anniversary of the Moncton RCMP shootings approaches, residents of the Hildegard neighbourhood where it happened are planning a show of support for the first responders who came to their assistance on June 4, 2014.
- New Fortis reaches deal to sell 14 buildings in Atlantic Canada
- St. John's-based Fortis Inc. has reached a deal to sell 14 different buildings in three provinces to a Toronto real estate management company.
- New Brunswick weather: Snow could fall overnight
- Many parts of New Brunswick could see some snow fall on Friday night, according to CBC meteorologist Peter Coade.