Set Bas-Caraquet as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 28, 17 at 6:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
NW 1 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing late this evening. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 14. UV index 6 or high.
Showers ending in the evening then clearing. Amount 2 mm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low zero.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Flurries or rain showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Brayford Trucking fined $100K for death of oilsands worker
- Jordan Gahan was just 21 when the excavator he was operating fell through the ice at an oilsands site in northern Alberta. Three years later, his employer has been fined $100,000 and given two years of corporate probation.
- New Labour battle overshadows Sea Dogs semi-final game
- Labour groups say they will be out in force at Friday's Saint John Sea Dogs playoff game against the Chicoutimi Saguenéens in the QMJHL at Harbour Station to protest against planned changed to provincial labour laws.
- Woman assaulted by man with a weapon in Moncton
- Codiac Regional RCMP are investigating after a woman was assaulted by a man with a weapon in Moncton's north end on Thursday night.
- Future of some Catholic churches in doubt as Saint John diocese struggles audio
- The Catholic Diocese of Saint John, which has parishes in the Saint John, Fredericton and Miramichi areas, is looking at several options — including church closures — to solve financial problems.
- St. John River will stay high throughout weekend, EMO warns
- New Brunswick EMO is warning residents that water levels along the St. John River will remain high throughout the weekend.