Set Bas-Caraquet as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 03, 15 at 10:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
NW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Fog patches overnight. Low 11.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Brunswick churches helping sponsor Syrian families
- A number of New Brunswick churches and their parishioners are not waiting for a political solution to the crisis in Syria and are instead taking action to help out.
- Judge overstepped authority in school closure ruling, government argues
- A Court of Appeal justice will hear a preliminary motion by the provincial government regarding the closure of Brown's Flat Elementary and Lorne Middle schools on Tuesday, the same day students are scheduled to start the new school year.
- Man dies after falling from balcony at Saint John hospital video
- The Saint John police are investigating a death of a man who jumped or fell from a balcony at the Saint John Regional Hospital on Wednesday.
- Cocaine trafficking-related charges net prison sentences for 2 men
- Two men have been sentenced to prison on cocaine trafficking-related charges in northeastern New Brunswick.
- Tax court may seal Irving Oil, Repsol financial documents
- A court in Ottawa is being asked to permanently seal documents that expose confidential financial arrangements between Irving Oil and Repsol at Saint John's Canaport LNG facility even though details of what the documents reveal have already been widely reported.