Set Bas-Caraquet as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Flurries ending this evening then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Clearing before morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 10.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Snow at times heavy and blowing snow beginning in the evening. Amount 20 cm. Wind north 20 km/h becoming northeast 30 gusting to 50 in the evening then north 40 gusting to 70 after midnight. Low minus 11.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of snow||Sunny||Flurries||Cloudy||Sunny|
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
0° | -15°
32° | 5°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Irving turnaround spurs Saint John economy
- Nearly 2,000 extra workers will be in Saint John for the next six weeks for the Irving oil refinery turnaround.
- Garrett Blois, Fredericton boy who died suddenly, had cardiac event
- A nine-year-old Fredericton boy who collapsed on his way to school and died Monday had suffered a sudden cardiac event, police say.
- Prosecuting deputy premier's brother 'right thing to do'
- A retired Crown prosecutor says he was so concerned about interference in the Donat Robichaud case that he made copies of all documents and emails and took them home for safekeeping.
- 80-year-old woman held up at knifepoint in her Moncton home
- Codiac Regional RCMP are investigating after an 80-year-old woman was held up at her Moncton home on Monday night.
- Ambulance New Brunswick responds to PTSD concerns audio
- Ambulance New Brunswick president and CEO Alan Stephen says work is being done to identify first responders who are suffering with post-traumatic stress disorder and to provide treatment.