Set Bas-Caraquet as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 3:00 AM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 4:28 PM
NE 25 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of snow
Snow at times heavy mixed with rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning this evening. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Local blowing snow overnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this evening then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Snow at times heavy becoming mixed with rain in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 10 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70. High plus 1.
Periods of snow ending before morning then cloudy. Snow mixed with rain early in the evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 before morning. Low minus 2.
|Snow at times heavy mixed with rain||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Flurries||Cloudy|
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- No deal in place to bring big name concerts to Magnetic Hill
- CBC News has learned that a proposed deal between the city of Moncton and the province of New Brunswick to attract big name performers to Magnetic Hill is not going forward.
- EMO says they are better prepared for extreme weather
- The man who coordinates emergency management in Southwest New Brunswick says the province’s Emergency Measures Organization is better prepared for extreme weather.
- New Brunswick oil patch workers concerned about oil price slide
- New Brunswick workers looking for a secure job have been turning to the oil patch out west, but those jobs are more uncertain with the current price of oil continuing to slide.
- Matthew Tucker will undergo psychiatric exam after mother's murder
- A provincial court judge ordered Matthew Linus Tucker, who has been charged with second-degree murder in the death of his mother, to undergo a psychiatric evaluation on Wednesday.
- Woodstock school's name is 'a geographical lie,' ex-teachers say video
- Two former teachers in Woodstock are upset over the Department of Education’s decision to call a new school, “Townsview,” a name they say is misleading.