Set Bas-Caraquet as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 30, 14 at 10:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 8:00 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
W 20 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu Oct 30, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 6.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New UNB's Toole Hall closed after small explosion
- The University of New Brunswick has closed Toole Hall until further notice after a small explosion in the building.
- Horizon's 3 largest hospitals aren't clean enough, report says
- Horizon Health Network's three largest hospitals all failed cleanliness audits earlier this month, according to a team of Ontario-based experts.
- Jian Ghomeshi allegedly attacked actress Lucy DeCoutere on 2003 date video
- Actress Lucy DeCoutere is the first woman to attach her name to allegations of violence at the hands of former CBC host Jian Ghomeshi in interviews with the Toronto Star and CBC's The Current.
- Nova Scotia firm pitches fracking wastewater plan to Dieppe audio
- Dieppe Mayor Yvon Lapierre says Atlantic Industrial Services still has many questions to answer before the city allows the Nova Scotia-based company to dump 30 million litres of treated fracking waste water into its sewer system.
- Gary Keating entitled to $5K for 3 weeks as MLA
- Liberal Gary Keating, who stepped down as the Saint John East MLA just three weeks after being elected, is entitled to $5,000 pay, CBC News has learned.