Set Bas-Caraquet as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
NE 36 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of wet snow
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Periods of wet snow. Local amount 2 cm inland and over higher terrain. Fog patches. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 overnight. Low plus 1.
Periods of rain. Periods of wet snow inland and over higher terrain. Snowfall amount 10 cm inland and over higher terrain. Wind north 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High plus 4.
Periods of rain. Periods of wet snow inland and over higher terrain overnight. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light near midnight. Low zero.
|Periods of rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Python deaths: Jean-Claude Savoie elects jury trial
- The owner of an African python that killed two boys in Campbellton in 2013 has elected to be tried by judge and jury.
- NB Power outages in Fredericton area drop to 940
- About 940 NB Power customers in the Fredericton area are still without power after an osprey dropped a branch on a transmission line earlier today.
- Bradley Bennett, accused of indecent act, released until trial
- A 26-year-old man charged with committing an indecent act in a public place in Saint John last month has been released into the care of his family under conditions, pending his trial.
- 2 Maritimers head to earthquake-ravaged Nepal with Red Cross
- Two Maritimers are heading to Nepal to work with the Red Cross on earthquake relief.
- Ambulance service in Chipman to be reduced, says CUPE
- Ambulance New Brunswick has been directed by the provincial government to cut one ambulance in the Chipman area this summer, says CUPE.