Set Bas-Caraquet as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 19, 17 at 6:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 5:48 PM
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 19, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Feb 19, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
A few flurries ending overnight then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches developing this evening and dissipating overnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 6.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind north 20 km/h except gusting to 40 along parts of the coast. High minus 4.
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 14.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Moncton man says mother sent home from hospital in only a gown, needle in arm
- A Moncton man says his 94-year old mother was sent home from the hospital in an ambulance at 1:30 a.m., with nothing on but a hospital gown and a needle stuck in her arm.
- Non-traditional church works to revive Miramichi 1 building at a time
- A small church with big ideas is helping bring life back into a once depressed corner on Miramichi’s east side.
- Traffic rerouted as dump truck strikes bridge in Oromocto
- Motorists travelling between Oromocto and Fredericton will need to take an alternate route as the Lincoln Bridge is closed to all traffic.
- A 'no-brainer': N.B. medical community welcomes HPV vaccine for boys
- The New Brunswick medical community is applauding the Gallant government's plan to expand the "life-saving" vaccination program against the human papilloma virus to include boys during the next school year.
- Team NB loses chance to play in Scotties Tournament of Hearts
- New Brunswick's Melissa Adams lost 5-3 to Kerry Galusha's Northwest Territories team in Saturday's opening draw, missing out on the final berth in the 12-team field at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts.