Set Bas-Caraquet as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 7:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 9:01 PM
SE 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Rain beginning this evening then changing to 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of thundershowers this evening and after midnight. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southeast 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low 18.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Millville village hall, fire station destroyed by blaze video
- Millville Mayor Bev Forbes says the small village "lost everything" in an early morning fire at the local municipal building, which housed the council chambers, fire department and a seniors centre.
- Rare diseases drug plan announced for New Brunswick
- The provincial government has established the New Brunswick Drugs for Rare Diseases Plan to help patients who face high prescription costs.
- Vacationing soldiers rescue woman from burning truck near Badger
- A group of Canadian military and ex-military members put their life-saving skills to good use on Sunday when they saved a woman from a burning vehicle in central Newfoundland.
- Xplornet pledges fast internet for rural, remote areas
- Xplornet Communications Inc. is promising internet download speeds of up to 25 megabits per second for rural and remote areas of Canada by 2017.
- New Brunswick's bee population suffers serious blow
- Bee populations have been declining in recent years, but a new report says New Brunswick had the second highest rate of wintering losses of honey bee colonies in Canada.