Set Bas-Caraquet as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 6:00 PM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
A few flurries ending before morning then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 11.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 5.
Clear in the evening then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 12 with temperature rising to minus 7 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||Flurries or rain showers||Showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow|
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
-8° | -9°
18° | 16°
-1° | -15°
30° | 5°
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Former News 88.9 employees suing Rogers, Newcap
- Six former employees at a radio station in Saint John are suing Rogers Broadcasting Ltd., and Newcap Inc. after losing their jobs earlier this year.
- FHS dress code protesters suspended for 3 days
- Fredericton High School students who protested the dress code policy last week have been suspended from classes for three days and from extracurricular activities, but the principal says they weren't suspended for protesting.
- NB Power outages spark debate over avoiding future problems audio
- This week’s spike in power outages after a snow storm has sparked a debate on how to protect electricity users from prolonged outages in the future.
- Campbellton, CUPE ratify deal to end 24-day lockout
- Campbellton outside workers will be back on the job Monday after the city and CUPE voted in favour of a deal to end the 24-day lockout.
- Updated Mel Norton says no fracking wastewater deal made in Saint John
- Saint John Mayor Mel Norton says he did not make any deals for the city to accept wastewater from hydraulic fracturing operations.