Set Tracadie-Sheila as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 7:00 AM AST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 4:29 PM
WNW 47 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 AM AST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 6.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 14.
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 13.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-14° | -22°
7° | -8°
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
-4° | -16°
25° | 3°
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
-10° | -17°
14° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Exclusive Government tried to keep inmate crash details secret
- A CBC News investigation has revealed officials with the Department of Justice and Sheriff’s Services took steps to keep details of a violent April 2012 sheriff van crash, in which inmates were seriously injured, from public scrutiny.
- New University of Moncton plans to develop 80 hectares
- The University of Moncton is planning to develop 80 hectares of land it owns across from the campus, which could result in improved services and increased research.
- Drug plan for uninsured New Brunswickers unveiled
- The Alward government unveiled its long-awaited drug plan for uninsured New Brunswickers on Tuesday.
- Pot-smoking Mountie Ron Francis charged with assault video
- A New Brunswick Mountie who made national headlines last month for publicly smoking medical marijuana while in uniform has been charged with assaulting a police officer.
- Saint John boil water order affects 45,000 people
- A boil water order in Saint John for the area east of the Reversing Falls bridge is expected to remain in place until at least Friday after a water main break caused chlorination problems.