Set Tracadie-Sheila as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 26, 16 at 4:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 9:03 PM
NE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 25, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed May 25, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning early this evening. Risk of thundershowers. Fog patches developing this evening. Local amount 20 mm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 late this evening. Low 11.
A few showers ending late in the afternoon then mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 7.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Armed Forces releases name of Base Gagetown soldier who died Tuesday
- The RCMP has closed its investigation into the death of a soldier from Base Gagetown who died on Tuesday morning after he collapsed during physical training.
- Apartment ready for Syrian refugee family since February still unused
- Two church groups in Fredericton, who prepared a home for a Syrian refugee family that never came to Canada, are about to give up the apartment they rented mid-February in response to Ottawa's urgent call for help.
- Bathurst council makes history with all-new members
- History has been made in Bathurst, with the swearing-in of the new city council. Every councillor is brand new to the job, and the mayor is new as well.
- J-Tornado star witness 'wanted to change' his life, testifies against former friends
- The star witness in the ongoing trial of two Saint John men charged with serious drug offences arrived in court on Wednesday to begin his testimony amid tight security and a frosty reception from old friends.
- Cannabis makes up 22% of veteran drug payments
- More than one-fifth of the money paid to veterans by the federal government for prescribed drugs in the fiscal year 2015-16 went toward medical cannabis. The data, obtained by CBC News through an Access to Information request, shows the effect medical marijuana payments are having on the drug reimbursement budget of Veterans Affairs Canada.