Set Tracadie-Sheila as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
SSE 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A few showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning overnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this evening. Low plus 1.
Periods of rain. Fog patches developing in the morning. Amount 10 mm. Wind south 20 km/h. High 10.
Periods of rain. Fog patches. Amount 5 mm. Wind south 20 km/h. Temperature steady near 10.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Uncertain future: New tariff will hurt N.B. sawmills' bottom line
- New Brunswick sawmills are facing an uncertain future after the U.S. administration of President Donald Trump announced tariffs of almost 20 per cent on softwood lumber from the province.
- 'Proud' Darksider biker fires back at Bathurst mayor for 'fearmongering'
- A member of the Darksiders North Shore Motorcycle Club in Bathurst is firing back in response to Mayor Paolo Fongemie's calls Monday for the provincial government to introduce legislation banning biker clubs that are associated with criminal activity.
- Over 15,000 property owners appeal property tax bills
- New Brunswick property owners who contested their tax assessment this year have swamped Service New Brunswick with challenges and may have to wait as long as next year for a review of their case, according to the agency.
- Forestry company seeks 3rd party to take over dam on upper St. Croix
- Anyone want a dam? The Woodland Pulp Company in Baileyville, Me., says it will give away the Forest City dam and the land and water rights associated with it.
- 6 different reports recommended carbines for frontline RCMP officers before adoption
- The Crown called an expert in tactical operations and the use of force as its first witness Tuesday at the RCMP's trial on charges it violated the Canada Labour Code during its response to a shooting rampage that left three Moncton Mounties dead in 2014.