Set Tracadie-Sheila as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 9:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
NE 32 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Snow or rain
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Periods of rain changing to snow this morning. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Snowfall amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 1.
Snow ending this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 30 km/h. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High plus 5.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Fredericton residents on flood-prone street eye river levels
- Residents on Fredericton’s scenic Riverside Drive are prepared for a little more
- New Brunswick gas prices hit new record
- The maximum price for gas jumped to 142.7 cents a litre on Thursday, eclipsing the old record for regulated pump prices that was set in April 2012.
- Moncton plans giant plaza for future Downing Street
- The City of Moncton’s plans for the future Downing Street — which will connect city hall to the Petitcodiac River — include a giant plaza where 15,000 people can gather, and an observation deck extending over the river.
- Website puts New Brunswickers' health under the microscope video
- The New Brunswick Health Council has released the most detailed view yet of health and social welfare in towns and cities across the province, in hopes municipalities and individuals will make smarter, healthier choices.
- WorkSafeNB appeals process overhauled in proposed bill video
- The Progressive Conservative government is moving to fix delays in how workers appeal decisions to Worksafe New Brunswick.