Set Tracadie-Sheila as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
SW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning this afternoon. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few showers ending this evening then clearing. Fog patches developing before morning. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 15.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- School crossing guard cuts considered in Saint John
- Between one-quarter and one-third of school crossing guards aren't needed, say Saint John city traffic managers.
- 'Frightening' threats gender-based, says Liberal candidate
- A Liberal candidate in Riverview says she's being targeted because of her gender after receiving threats.
- David Alward campaigns quietly in northwestern N.B.
- David Alward's final week of provincial election campaigning began with little fanfare Monday in northwestern New Brunswick.
- Sally Ng: Innovation must be nurtured and developed video
- New Brunswick’s high-tech sector has had many success stories in the last decade but if the province is to create another Radian6 or Q1Labs, then several steps must be taken, according to one start-up adviser.
- Accounting firms aren't endorsing campaign promises
- Accounting firms have been universally declining to endorse cost estimates being used by New Brunswick political parties in their election platforms, instead appearing to suggest voters take what they are being promised with a grain of salt.