Set Tracadie-Sheila as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 9:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
SSE 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. A few flurries beginning this morning. Local amount 2 cm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High minus 1.
A few flurries ending this evening then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. High plus 1.
|Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Flurries||Cloudy||Sunny|
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
0° | -15°
32° | 5°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Live Blog Obstruction trial to hear testimony from Crown prosecutor
- The Crown prosecutor who advised enforcement officers for the Department of Agriculture, Aquaculture and Fisheries to lay charges against the brother of Deputy Premier Paul Robichaud is scheduled to testify in a Fredericton courtroom today.
- Saint John council votes to stop putting fluoride in water
- Saint John will no longer add fluoride to the city's water.
- Fredericton bus riders believe fare-jumping taking place video
- Some commuters on Fredericton's bus system say many riders jump on board without paying, but Fredericton Transit officials insist fare-jumping is not a problem.
- Food bank's greenhouse collapses from weight of snow
- The West End food bank in Moncton is looking for a new greenhouse in its Garden of Hope.
- Dr. Fernando Rojas looked at waitresses' medical records
- CBC has learned of more young women whose medical files were breached a doctor at Moncton's Dumont Hospital.