Set Tracadie-Sheila as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 2:00 AM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
NNE 32 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Snow at times heavy
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. Snow at times heavy beginning this evening. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Local blowing snow overnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this evening. Low minus 2.
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming north 30 in the afternoon. High zero.
Partly cloudy. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 7.
|Snow at times heavy and blowing snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
-2° | -2°
28° | 28°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Heavy snowfall expected across New Brunswick
- A winter wallop is bearing down on New Brunswick and lots of preparations are taking place.
- New Brunswick abortion restriction lifted by Premier Brian Gallant video
- Premier Brian Gallant is removing a key regulation that has been a barrier to access to abortion services in New Brunswick, a move met by both relief and disappointment - depending on each side in the abortion issue. Follow CBC's live blog to learn more.
- Donnie Snook's appeal of 18-year sentence on sex charges dismissed
- Former Saint John city councillor and former youth pastor Donnie Snook has lost the appeal of his 18-year sentence on child sex abuse charges.
- Man charged with manslaughter in Saint John window death
- A 33-year-old man charged with manslaughter in Saint John court on Wednesday in relation to the death of a 27-year-old man last week on Peters Street is being described as docile and not violent by his family.
- Abortion reform sparks new questions from opposition parties
- Premier Brian Gallant’s decision to remove barriers to abortion services in New Brunswick is not ending the contentious debate as his main opposition rivals are seeking more answers.