Set Tracadie-Sheila as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 12:00 AM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 5:09 PM
NNE 24 km/h
Pressure: 98.3 kPa
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jan 24, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Jan 24, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. Snow at times heavy and blowing snow beginning this evening. Amount 15 to 25 cm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight then north 50 gusting to 80 before morning. Low minus 5.
Flurries ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Blowing snow early in the morning. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 80 becoming west 40 gusting to 70 near noon. Temperature falling to minus 10 in the afternoon.
Clear. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 19. Cold wind chill minus 30.
|Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
-12° | -21°
10° | -6°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-8° | -16°
18° | 3°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Open for Business pairing young people with businesses
- With an aging population, many business owners are unsure who is going to take over their business when they choose to retire.
- Atlantic Canada, northeast U.S. gets hit with mixed bag of wintry weather
- Environment Canada says an intense low pressure system will bring a mixed bag of weather to the Atlantic provinces this weekend.
- Rothesay teen who fell through ice is recovering
- A 16-year-old Rothesay boy who fell through ice while skating in the dark Friday evening is recovering this morning.
- Recap N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed
- Flying south? 5 tips to get you back into Canada smoothly
- At this time of year, plenty of Canadians head south for a winter getaway. For Canada Border Services, the season that started this week is busier than Christmas.