Set Tracadie-Sheila as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
NNE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Low 12.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low 12.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 8°
75° | 46°
30° | 13°
86° | 55°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Brunswick election: Voters challenged to choose on resources, jobs
- Four years after sending the Liberal government to defeat after one term in office, David Alward's Progressive Conservatives want to ensure history doesn't repeat itself when New Brunswick goes to the polls on Sept. 22.
- Analysis Smaller parties seek breakthrough in New Brunswick election
- The NDP, Green Party and People’s Alliance will all be contesting ridings around New Brunswick in search of seat inside the Legislative Assembly, a feat that has proved extremely difficult in the province’s political history.
- New Bruce Northrup stands by his actions in Windsor Energy dispute
- Former Natural Resources minister Bruce Northrup stands by his actions of more than two years ago, in a dispute with Windsor Energy, that have now sparked a lawsuit.
- Rothesay police used reasonable force in fatal shooting, RCMP say
- Rothesay police have been cleared of any wrongdoing in the fatal shooting of a 26-year-old man last winter, say RCMP.
- Government cancels First Nation tax and gaming deals
- CBC News has learned the provincial government is cancelling a tax and gaming revenue-sharing agreement with First Nations across New Brunswick.