Set Tracadie-Sheila as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 6:03 PM
SSE 20 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. Flurries beginning after midnight. Low minus 9.
Flurries ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Clearing before morning. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 18. Cold wind chill minus 30.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -14°
36° | 7°
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-8° | -19°
18° | -2°
-6° | -18°
21° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New RCMP investigating Millville gas station robbery
- A Millville gas station and convenience store was robbed Saturday evening.
- Energy East Pipeline hearing application due date nearing
- The deadline to apply to participate in the hearing for the Energy East Pipeline is Tuesday, March 3.
- Moncton fire destroys Stericycle waste disposal facility
- A fire destroyed a large medical waste disposal facility in Moncton Saturday night.
- FORECAST Another sunny day for Maritimes, but light snowfall coming
- It's going to be a second straight sunny day across the Maritimes, although some snowfall and flurries will happen overnight and into Monday.
- Recap N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed