Set Tracadie-Sheila as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 05, 15 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
W 35 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 05, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue May 05, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness then 60 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 13. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Cathy Rogers concedes nursing home changes are 'unpopular' audio
- Social Development minister Cathy Rogers acknowledges that reaction to the new policy on nursing home fees in New Brunswick has been "mixed."
- Pothole 'blitz' underway in Saint John video
- Extra crews are out in Saint John treating the annual plague of potholes with a dose of hot apshalt.
- New Maritimes to see showers and possible meteor shower overnight
- After a gorgeous afternoon for much of the Maritimes a spot of wet weather returns this evening.
- Man charged with assaulting RCMP officers in off-road vehicle incident
- A man from Muniac has been charged in connection with two RCMP officers being injured while trying to stop an off-road vehicle in Perth-Andover over the weekend.
- Audio Alan Doyle, Great Big Sea frontman, tours Maritimes solo audio
- After playing to a sold out crowd in Fredericton on Sunday night, Great Big Sea's front man Alan Doyle is set to take the stage in Moncton on Tuesday.