Set Tracadie-Sheila as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 3:00 PM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
E 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of freezing drizzle
Chance of drizzle or freezing drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of freezing drizzle. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of freezing drizzle this evening then 60 percent chance of drizzle late this evening and after midnight. Rain beginning overnight. Rainfall amount 2 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Temperature rising to 6 by morning except plus 1 along parts of the coast.
Rain ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming west 30 gusting to 50 near noon. Temperature falling to minus 2 in the afternoon.
|Rain or snow||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Moncton Market vendor shuts down over new licensing requirements
- Customers won't be finding Wildcat Jerky at the Moncton Market this weekend because of a provincial change in licensing requirements for food vendors and operators.
- New Moncton Wildcats hope for win as team nears record losing streak
- The Moncton Wildcats are looking for a win today to avoid setting a new league record for the longest losing streak.
- Homemade mountain getting high praise from sledders
- At more than two storeys high, the homemade sliding hill in the New Maryland Athletic Park towers over everything else.
- Fredericton police find missing 14-year-old girl
- Fredericton police say a 14-year-old girl missing since Wednesday, Feb. 22, has been found.
- Recap N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed