Set Tracadie-Sheila as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 03, 15 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 9:20 PM
S 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 03, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Jul 03, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness this morning then 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this morning. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Sunny. High 28.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Public Safety clears corrections van after speeding allegation video
- A Department of Public Safety investigation has determined there is "no evidence" a corrections van was speeding on Highway 7 earlier this year.
- Outfitters could lose licences over illegal hunting charges
- A New Brunswick outfitting company facing more than 60 charges related to illegal hunting and the possession of animal parts could be suspended from hunting by the Department of Natural Resources.
- Horse owners frustrated after last year's winnings not paid out
- Horse Racing New Brunswick delayed the start of its season past May in an attempt to settle its books, but instead of holding off until all owners were paid, the races began on Canada Day.
- Saint John recycling depot overrun by illegal dumping
- Lansdowne Plaza in Saint John's north end has become overrun by garbage and inappropriate items.
- 5 things happening in New Brunswick this weekend
- Here's a list of what's taking place this weekend in your region.