Set Tracadie-Sheila as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 3:00 AM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM
SW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 9.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late in the morning. High zero.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then periods of freezing rain. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the evening. Low minus 5 with temperature rising to zero by morning.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Atcon computer servers handed over to RCMP
- New Brunswick’s Progressive Conservative Opposition has handed over several large computer servers to the RCMP, saying they may contain new information about the Atcon scandal.
- RCMP at stand-off in Anfield, west of Plaster Rock
- RCMP officers are at the scene of a stand-off in the Plaster Rock area. It's in Anfield, on Route 395 west of Plaster Rock, in a wooded area.
- No cause determined yet in downtown Bathurst fire video
- The mayor of Bathurst says the fire on Friday that destroyed two businesses and damaged two nearby structures is going to leave a hole in the heart of the downtown.
- Community College students building cabins in Fundy Park
- A partnership between Fundy National Park and the New Brunswick Community College will see the park improve the visitor experience by providing valuable work experience for students.
- Roller-coaster at Shining Waters is originally from Moncton video
- The roller-coaster being installed at Shining Waters amusement park in Cavendish is the same one that once thrilled visitors at Crystal Palace in Moncton.