Set Tracadie-Sheila as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 11:00 PM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
S 3 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Low minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Low minus 3.
|Mainly cloudy||Freezing rain or snow||Rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
-2° | -3°
28° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- T.J. Harvey wins appeal in contested federal Liberal nomination
- An appeal committee of the federal Liberal Party has confirmed businessman T.J. Harvey as the candidate of the riding of Tobique-Mactaquac, despite accusations of improprieties at his nominating convention.
- Jonathan Creek culvert installation expected in 2015
- Moncton's chief engineer is expecting to have a deal sometime in the new year with CN to fix the Jonathan Creek culvert which has been blamed for the flooding streets and basements in the city over the last 15 years.
- FORECAST Lots of rain and wind for the Maritimes Christmas Eve and Day
- A powerful low pressure system is still likely to bring stormy weather into the Maritimes beginning on Wednesday and running through Thursday, Christmas Day.
- Hockey violence questioned after QMJHL game in Moncton audio
- The level of violence at a recent Quebec Major Junior Hockey League game between the Moncton Wildcats and Cape Breton Screaming Eagles has one parent concerned.
- 'Social licence' clouds debates over fracking, pipelines
- The phrase “social licence” seems to have made a late push to become New Brunswick’s political catchphrase of 2014.