Set Stavely as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 12:00 PM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 7:28 PM
WSW 41 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 12:31 PM MDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 12:31 PM MDT
Mainly sunny. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy early in the evening. High plus 5.
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
12° | -2°
54° | 28°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Friends mourn Juliano Vieira after fatal Braeside stabbing
- Friends of a Calgary teenager are mourning his death after he was stabbed to death Saturday morning at a Braeside house party.
- Updated Lake Louise avalanche victims didn't have proper gear
- Police say none of the five people caught in an avalanche near Lake Louise Saturday had proper safety gear.
- New Acrobatic Alta. bear goes out on a line for beaver treat video
- Outfitter Pat Garrett filmed as one very determined black bear went to great lengths to reach a dangling snack in Breton, Alta.
- Calgary warm weather to spark big melt
- Warm weather in southern Alberta on Sunday is expected to cause significant melting.
- 'West is best' on job creation, economists agree
- The latest employment data for February showed that the Alberta created an impressive 18,800 jobs while in the rest of the country overall employment fell, and that trend is unlikely to slow down any time soon.