Set Stavely as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 8:00 PM MST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
NNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
A few clouds. Low minus 15.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High minus 3.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 10.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary jobs promised with city council's approval of $47M in stimulus spending
- City council says it's responding to concerns about the economic downturn in Calgary by spending more in 2016. They say the move to accelerate several capital projects will help create up to 400 jobs.
- Alberta climate change policy began with quiet talks over dinner
- Alberta's new climate change policy is partly rooted in a series of dinner meetings that took place well before the election of Premier Rachel Notley and her fellow New Democrats.
- What's a net-zero home? Find out in Calgary this weekend
- Calgary has its newest net-zero home — one that's built to produce as much energy as it uses annually.
- Alberta raises legal-aid income threshold, rates for lawyers video
- Justice Minister Kathleen Ganley has announced a review of the province’s troubled legal-aid program, which can no longer help many low-income Albertans unable to afford lawyers.
- Calgary's Mainstreet Equity offers 200 discount apartments to Syrian refugees
- Calgary-based Mainstreet Equity Corp. has offered at least 200 discounted apartments across western Canada to house some of the thousands of Syrian refugees coming to Canada — becoming the latest in a stream of businesses and entrepreneurs countrywide stepping up to help.