Set Stavely as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 24, 16 at 12:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:12 AM
Sunset: 6:26 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 23, 16 at 10:08 PM MDT Sun Oct 23, 16 at 10:08 PM MDT
Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. High 10.
A few clouds. Low plus 2.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Fallen soldiers from southern Alberta honoured in Field of Crosses video
- Thousands of Albertans who gave the ultimate sacrifice are once again being remembered in the Field of Crosses.
- Safeway on 52nd Street N.E. slated to close
- Company officials aren’t yet sure how many layoffs will result from the Dec. 10 closure of the Safeway in the TransCanada Centre on 52nd Street N.E.
- Ralph Klein's Calgary: Kicking around in the town he loved, in 1985 video
- Drinking at the St. Louis, checking out the brand new Saddledome, chatting about oil and gas. In 1985 then mayor Ralph Klein took our CBC cameras on a tour of the city. It was hard times for the energy industry, but he wanted to share what he loved about Calgary.
- Passenger dead after early morning collision on Country Hills Blvd
- One passenger is dead and several people are seriously injured after an early morning collision in northeast Calgary, police said in a statement Sunday morning.
- Trudeau's 'star power' unlikely to nab seat for Liberals in Alberta byelection
- The Conservatives are hoping to rally their traditional power base to retain hold on a sprawling southern Alberta federal riding that hasn't elected a Liberal MP in 48 years.