Set Stavely as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 11:00 PM MST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 8:18 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
NW 9 km/h
Pressure: 103.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 7:43 PM MST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 7:43 PM MST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 34. Extreme wind chill minus 41 overnight.
Sunny. High minus 20.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of light snow overnight. Low minus 23.
|Sunny||Sunny||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-7° | -15°
19° | 5°
-15° | -16°
5° | 3°
-13° | -20°
9° | -4°
-14° | -19°
7° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary weather: Extreme wind chill warnings of –40 C
- Emergency officials are warning people to take precautions before heading outside in the extreme cold as Calgary’s stretch of biting-cold weather continues.
- Premier Alison Redford shuffles cabinet
- A number of ministers have been moved to new jobs and some have been demoted in a cabinet shuffle announced late Friday afternoon by Alberta Premier Alison Redford.
- Potentially damaging Jackpine oilsands mine expansion OK'd by Ottawa
- Shell Canada's Jackpine oilsands mine expansion plan has received the go-ahead from Ottawa, despite the environment minister's view that it's "likely to cause significant adverse environmental effects."
- Blog City report breaks down Calgary flood by the numbers
- CBC's city hall reporter Scott Dippel breaks down the flood numbers from a fact-filled report presented to council's emergency management committee today.
- Recap Maxime Talbot, Avalanche take down Flames
- Maxime Talbot scored the tying goal and set up the go-ahead goal 54 seconds later in the second period to propel the Colorado Avalanche to a 3-2 win over the Calgary Flames on Friday.