Set Stavely as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 6:00 PM MST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 8:33 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
SW 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Low minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. High minus 3.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 12.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-19° | -21°
-2° | -6°
-6° | -23°
21° | -9°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- CBC Calgary 2014: Must-read stories of the year
- Several tragedies dominated headlines in Calgary in 2014, but the most-viewed stories of the year also included a freak September snowstorm, an Alberta earthquake and a massive downtown electrical fire.
- New Boxing Day sales lure crowds of Calgary shoppers video audio
- The Boxing Day instinct is so strong it brings out shoppers who aren't even sure what they want to buy.
- Recycling depots offer Calgarians a chance to go green
- The City of Calgary is urging everyone to think green and recycle whenever possible over the holidays
- CP Rail derailment west of Banff sends cars into creek bed
- Officials with the Transportation Safety Board and other environment officials are at the scene of a Canadian Pacific Railway derailment near Banff, Alta.
- Order of Canada: Chantal Kreviazuk, Bob Cole among 95 honorees
- The Governor General's office announced 95 appointments to the Order of Canada on Friday, including former Bank of Canada governor Mark Carney and pop singers Chantal Kreviazuk and Raine Maida.