Set Stavely as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 3:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
SE 27 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Flurries ending overnight then cloudy. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Low plus 2.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
11° | -2°
52° | 28°
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
16° | 0°
61° | 32°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Calgary stabbing victims' families and friends shattered, in shock
- Lawrence Hong, Kaitlin Perras, Jordan Segura, Joshua Hunter and Zackariah Rathwell were all killed early Tuesday morning in Calgary's worst mass murder, leaving friends and family members shattered and in shock.
- Matthew de Grood, Calgary stabbings suspect, could face psychological tests video audio
- The man accused of stabbing five young adults to death at a Calgary house party will likely be remanded for a psychological assessment, police Chief Rick Hanson tells CBC News.
- Henry Winkler, Happy Days' Fonzie, gets Banff Festival honour
- Henry Winkler is being honoured with an award of excellence at the Banff World Media Festival, where he will be feted at the Rockie Awards gala and featured in a one-on-one interview.
- Jimmy Carter urges Keystone XL rejection
- For the first time, a former U.S. president has come out against the Keystone XL pipeline. Jimmy Carter has joined a group of Nobel laureates to sign a letter urging Barack Obama to reject the pipeline linking Alberta oil to Texas and beyond.
- Brandon Thomas drunk driving death sentencing hearing underway
- Dozens of friends and family members of Brandon Thomas are in a Calgary courtroom on Wednesday for the sentencing of a man who pleaded guilty to killing him while driving drunk.