Set Stavely as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 1:00 PM MDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 9:20 PM
NNW 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Thu Jul 31, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunny early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 29. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 26.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
29° | 12°
84° | 54°
30° | 13°
86° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Hot-weather electricity woes show need to re-regulate industry, critics say
- After Alberta's electricity grid was pushed to the brink for the second day in a row on Wednesday, some observers say it’s time to re-regulate the system.
- Grizzly bear killed on Banff highway
- A grizzly bear was hit and killed by a vehicle on the Icefields Parkway last week, Parks Canada says.
- Skull mystery emerges from garage in Hinton
- RCMP in Alberta have an unusual question. Does anyone remember a party in Hinton in the late 60s or early 70s where a human skull was shown or passed around?
- No compensation for businesses during 14th Street construction, says city
- Some small business owners on 14th Street in southwest Calgary say road construction is hurting their bottom lines, but the city says it does not pay out for money lost during a project.
- Smart meter fires in Saskatchewan prompt Medicine Hat to halt switchover
- The city of Medicine Hat has put a stop to installing automated electricity meters after problems cropped up in Saskatchewan.