Set Stavely as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 01, 15 at 8:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 23
Feels like: 73
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 9:19 PM
N 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 01, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Aug 01, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High 30. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Snarl Peak wildfire near Banff flares up after hot, dry weather
- A wildfire sparked by lightning in Banff National Park earlier this month has grown in size after hot, dry weather and high winds in the area.
- Motorcycle rider survives crash near Ponoka
- A man was lucky to survive a crash on the QEII Highway this morning after his motorcycle rolled over more than a dozen times.
- Dead Man's Flats development plan concerns wildlife advocates
- A contentious plan to extend the Hamlet of Dead Man's Flats near Canmore is closer to reality, but is raising concerns among wildlife advocates.
- Gurinder Dhaliwal dies in Saddleridge pond crash
- A 22-year-old Calgary man died after the vehicle he was driving plunged into a pond in the city's northeast.
- Taber corn to have good year as product hits stands in Alberta video audio
- Taber corn hits stands around southern Alberta this weekend. In honour of the summer ritual of corn on the cob, we take a look at a taste test Homestretch host Doug Dirks did a couple years ago. The winner might just surprise you.