Set Stavely as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 7:00 PM MST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
W 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
A few clouds. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening then light after midnight. Low minus 7.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming west 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 6.
Clearing early in the evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. Low minus 1.
|Increasing cloudiness||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
13° | -2°
55° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Alberta economy will shrink by 1.5%, says conference board
- It's a boom-bust economy in Alberta and the Conference Board of Canada says the current bust will for two years, maybe longer.
- Turtle trafficking investigation gets help from Alberta paleontologist audio
- Don Brinkman played a key role in the investigation into a herbal supply company that pleaded guilty this week to unlawfully importing protected species of turtles and tortoises. The Alberta paleontologist talked to the Homestretch about his experience.
- Alberta has nation's biggest wage gap for women, report says
- Alberta’s change to a flat-rate income tax in 2001 helped create the largest wage gap between men and women in Canada, according to a new report on gender wage and economic parity.
- City Hall LRT stabbing: Calgary police release surveillance photo
- Calgary police are asking for the public's help in identifying a man who they believe is connected to a random stabbing attack at the City Hall LRT station.
- Day in the Life YYC: Here's what we want to see
- CBC Calgary will be streaming thousands of pictures and video from around the city, but we need your help. Here is an example of what we are looking for.