Set Stavely as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 20, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 6:01 PM
SW 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 3.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy before morning with 60 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low minus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Boy, 6, dies after falling through ice in Airdrie
- A young boy is dead and another is in hospital after the pair fell through the ice into the canal in the Airdrie community of Bayside.
- Boreal forest starting to bounce back from Fort McMurray wildfire
- The drumming of black-backed woodpeckers is a sure sign the boreal forest is slowly bouncing back from the devastation caused by last spring's wildfire near Fort McMurray.
- Flames acquire defenceman Michael Stone from Coyotes
- The Calgary Flames have acquired defenceman Michael Stone from the Arizona Coyotes for two draft picks.
- Buckle up when told by flight crews, TSB investigation recommends video
- TSB officials who investigated a turbulent Air Canada flight that left 21 people hurt are reminding passengers to wear seatbelts after it was determined that many onboard the plane diverted to Calgary had not buckled up when urged to do so.
- Preparation saves Alberta snowmobiler lost near Revelstoke from serious harm
- The 48-year-old sledder was reported missing about 8:30 p.m. Sunday