Set Stavely as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 07, 16 at 9:00 AM MST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 8:20 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
NNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 104.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 07, 16 at 9:40 AM MST Wed Dec 07, 16 at 9:40 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries this morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 32.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 29.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 30.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- WestJet pilots union drive takes flight again
- After laying the groundwork for a year, the Air Line Pilots Association has officially launched its drive to unionize WestJet's pilots, following a failed attempt by another association in 2015.
- Insurance doesn't cover $3,000 breast milk tab for sick Calgary baby
- Charlotte Wallewein was shocked to discover that breast milk from a donor bank that would help her ailing baby survive costs more than $3,000 each month — and isn't covered by Alberta Health or private insurance providers in Canada.
- Elderly Alberta woman dies after being trapped outside in frigid weather
- Freezing temperatures and poor weather conditions that have hit the Prairies in recent days are believed to have contributed to a woman's death in central Alberta.
- 'I feel blessed': How a viral video turned into a new ride for the YYC scooter guy
- A video of a guy riding a scooter on Deerfoot Trail in winter conditions has been viewed thousands of times, but it also helped to launch a campaign to help him into a safe and reliable vehicle.
- Bank of Canada holds key interest rate steady again
- The Bank of Canada says that while the economy gained steam through the last half of 2016, it foresees a slowdown, which is why it has decided to keep its benchmark interest rate where it is for now.