Set Stavely as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 10:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:11 AM
Sunset: 6:26 PM
WSW 48 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 10.
Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 10.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Ottawa shooting: Alberta's oil and gas assets natural target for extremists, security expert says
- A security expert in Calgary says this week’s shooting attack in Ottawa is a reminder that Alberta’s oil and gas industry makes the province a target-rich environment for would-be extremists.
- SAIT policy lets students wait for residence rooms after outside students snap up spots
- You might think that being a student at SAIT Polytechnic would guarantee you first dibs on a spot in residence. But under the school’s first-come, first-served policy, people enrolled at other post-secondary institutions can get accommodation on the campus ahead of students who actually go there.
- Ottawa shooting: Michael Zehaf-Bibeau has no criminal record in Calgary, says police chief video
- Calgary's police chief says Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, the man responsible for shooting a soldier in Ottawa, has no criminal record in the city.
- Internet porn surge prompts jump in sex education requests at Calgary centre
- A non-profit group providing sex education programming to schools in Calgary says its seeing a big spike in demand for its services.
- Derek Puffer's realization of role in stabbings led to PTSD, testifies psychiatrist
- Dr. Sergio Santana testified that a Calgary man accused of killing his mother and stepfather now suffers from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) after understanding what he did.