High River, AB
Set High River as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 03, 15 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
SSE 7 km/h
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Local amount 5 to 10 mm. Low plus 5.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Rain beginning near noon. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High 9.
Rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 6.
|Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Syrian refugee crisis 'a disgrace' says Nenshi as Albertans try to help
- The world is watching in horror as the image of a young boy, face down and dead on a Mediterranean shoreline, flashes across screens and screams out from newspaper front pages, bringing the ongoing Middle East refugee crisis into sharp relief.
- Updated Calgary airport could see self-serve border and passport kiosks
- The Calgary Airport Authority doesn't want to talk about technological changes that could cut your travel time but, as CBC discovered, a recent procurement document is giving us a glimpse into the plan.
- Calgary-Foothills byelection: 5 things to watch for
- Political watchers will be watching the Calgary-Foothills byelection results closely. CBC's Brooks DeCillia breaks down exactly what's at stake.
- Tyson the pug goes home after 5 years away
- It took Tyson the pug five years to get home, but he's finally been reunited with his rightful owner.
- Calgary-Foothills byelection voters choose MLA for 3rd time in a year
- Some people heading to the polls today in Calgary-Foothills are angry they have to vote again, for the third time in a year.