High River, AB
Set High River as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 8:00 PM MST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 8:27 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM
W 27 km/h
Chance of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of snow this evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of snow in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of snow. Low minus 15.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Privatizing some City of Calgary services being examined
- A city committee has approved taking a deeper look at whether privatizing elements of the roads department could save taxpayers' money.
- City will feel Canada Post price hike, Naheed Nenshi says
- City officials will have to work with Canada Post to determine where to put community mailboxes in the wake of the Crown corporation’s decision to phase out door-to-door delivery.
- Canada Post changes: What you need to know
- Canada Post announced this morning that it will phase out door-to-door home delivery in urban centres over the next five years.
- Program to keep Alberta seniors out of ERs successful
- A community health-care program designed to steer seniors away from emergency rooms is working so well that Alberta Health Services hopes to expand it in 2014.
- Blog Calgary's Green Line: a sneak peek of the S.E. portion
- A map obtained by CBC News shows just how far along the city is in planning the southern portion of the recently-approved Green Line in Calgary.