High River, AB
Set High River as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Periods of light snow ending near noon then clearing. Wind north 20 km/h. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 4 with frost.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High 13.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary pipeline expo mood upbeat despite low oil prices
- Oil prices may be at a two-year low, but that doesn’t seem to be dampening the spirits at the International Pipeline Exposition in Calgary.
- Wildrose candidate Sheila Taylor vows support for gay-straight alliances
- The Wildrose candidate in Calgary-West says she supports gay-straight alliances in Alberta schools.
- Don't expand city council, commission recommends
- A ward boundaries commission says Calgary’s city council should not be expanded until at least 2021.
- $2 gets Chinese firm controlling stake in Grande Cache Coal
- The Asian owners of Calgary-based Grande Cache Coal have signed a deal to sell a controlling interest in the operation for just $2 to Up Energy Development Group Ltd., a Chinese company.
- Pedestrian struck on Glenmore Trail in critical condition
- A 25-year-old man is in critical condition he was hit by a car on Glenmore Trail in southwest Calgary.