High River, AB
Set High River as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 19, 14 at 8:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
SW 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 19, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Oct 19, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clearing early this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 7.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 22. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 8.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Woman in hospital after ATV rollover on Southland Drive
- One woman has sustained non-life threatening injuries after her ATV rolled over on Southland Drive on Saturday.
- Flu shot clinics open Monday in Calgary
- Health officials are stocked up and hoping Albertans will start lining up to get the flu shot tomorrow.
- Alberta elk cull declined by provincial government
- Alberta has discouraging words for ranchers about a proposal to round up and kill thousands of wild elk that live on military base rangeland, but jump fences to eat and trample private crops.
- Crude price drop top of mind as oilpatch reporting season begins
- The recent rout in oil prices will likely be top of mind for investors as Canada's top oilpatch players release their third-quarter results over the next few weeks.
- Neil Bantleman's brother pens letter to Canadian government for support
- The family of a Canadian detained in Indonesia in connection with a high-profile child sexual assault investigation has written an open letter asking the Canadian government to issue a statement recognizing the situation.