High River, AB
Set High River as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 10:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 7:32 PM
W 7 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunny. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind becoming west 20 km/h overnight. Low zero.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 13.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Herald editor reflects on journalist's death in Afghanistan as military prepares to leave video
- As Canada's military gets set to wrap up its 12-year mission in Afghanistan this month, Calgary Herald's editor-in-chief reflects on the death of one of the paper's reporters and says the country is still a dangerous place.
- 1st Street cycle track decision delayed by council
- City council has put off a decision on whether First Street southeast should be altered to accommodate Calgary's next cycle track.
- Canadian wilderness shaped by humans, series reveals video
- A new CBC documentary series showcases rare and beautiful footage of Canada's remote places and wildlife in HD. But it also reveals that this seemingly pristine wilderness has been shaped by humans for thousands of years.
- West Springs School redesignation appealed by Calgary parents
- Some Calgary parents in the southwest are appealing a decision by the Calgary Board of Education to redesignate their neighbourhood school.
- Women escaping violence need more shelter space, advocates say
- People who run shelters for women in Calgary say more needs to be done to house those escaping domestic violence.