High River, AB
Set High River as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 10:00 AM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
SSE 8 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. High 20.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Exclusive Gregory and Collin Gordon, Calgary brothers, join ranks of Canadians fighting for ISIS video
- Two more Canadians are on the list of foreign fighters with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), CBC News has learned. Both are relatively recent converts to Islam from Calgary — and they are brothers.
- New Police probe shooting incident in Beddington
- Police are investigating a possible shooting in the northwest Calgary community of Beddington.
- Rob Anders irks rivals with robocall from ex-Wildrose leader
- An automated phone message from the former leader of the Wildrose Party endorsing federal Conservative MP Rob Anders for the new riding of Bow River is continuing to stir controversy.
- Olympian wants to help tackle homophobia in sport ahead of pride parade video
- As Calgary's Pride Festival continues to build towards Sunday's parade, one local athlete is pushing to get homophobia out of the sporting world.
- Coming Up Live chat on tackling homophobia in sports
- CBC Calgary is asking what it’s like to be out in the field. We are joined by Olympic athlete John Fennell and college baseball player Chandler Whitney, who are participating in a panel discussion called Tackling Homophobia in Sports Friday night.