High River, AB
Set High River as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
SSE 17 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High 13.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 overnight. Low 6.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers early in the evening then 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the morning then becoming north 20 early in the evening. High 8.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Weapons charges possible after bus hold up, police say
- Calgary police say weapons charges may be pending after a man boarded a bus, pulled out a knife and wouldn't let people leave on Friday.
- Prentice, Dirks, Mandel blasted by Wildrose for mid-campaign government work
- It's the last weekend of campaigning in the four Alberta byelections and Wildrose leader Danielle Smith says it's not appropriate for the candidates holding government positions to make official announcements during the campaign.
- Banff trick-or-treaters warned to carry bear spray after grizzly sighting
- Bear spray might not be part of the traditional Halloween festivities but this year, Parks Canada officials in Banff are advising trick-or-treaters to have some on hand after multiple grizzly sightings around town.
- Williams-Sonoma pumpkin seed pesto recalled due to dangerous bacteria
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency has recalled pumpkin seed pesto from Williams-Sonoma due to the presence of dangerous bacteria.
- Online hate speech could be curtailed under new anti-terror push
- In the wake of this week's attacks in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu and Ottawa, the Conservative government is poised to bring in new laws to crack down on pro-ISIS sentiments like those posted to Quebec assailant Martin Couture-Rouleau's Facebook page, CBC News has learned.