High River, AB
Set High River as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 29, 16 at 1:00 PM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 23
Feels like: 73
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
SE 13 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 29, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT Mon Aug 29, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 9.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High 27. Humidex 30.
|Increasing cloudiness||Sunny||Sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Dylan Charpentier pleads guilty to killing cousin Luke in rollover crash
- Exactly two years after Dylan Charpentier killed his cousin in a suspected drunk driving rollover, the 20-year-old pleaded guilty to dangerous driving causing death.
- Energy East hearing disruption proves anti-pipeline forces won't be appeased, Brian Jean says
- Alberta’s Wildrose Party Leader Brian Jean says the abrupt cancellation of the Energy East pipeline hearings in Montreal after protesters stormed the room is proof that the NDP’s plan to appease activists isn't working.
- New Joshua Weise released on bail again in connection with dismemberment of Joey English
- The man accused of dismembering a Calgary woman and discarding her remains in several locations was released on bail for a second time after being re-arrested for breaching his release conditions. Joshua Jordan Weise, 40, is charged with indignity to human remains in connection with Joey English's death in June.
- New Calgary hosts international anti-child abuse, neglect conference
- Former Calgary Flames hockey player Sheldon Kennedy gave a keynote speech to the International Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect conference on Monday. It's the first time in 30 years it has been held in Canada.
- Insured mortgage delinquencies rise in Alberta, Sask., CMHC says
- More homeowners in Alberta and Saskatchewan are having difficulty paying their mortgages on time, according to data from the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation.