High River, AB
Set High River as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 28, 15 at 7:00 AM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 9:27 PM
W 11 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 28, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue Jul 28, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this morning then light this afternoon. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing late this evening. Low 9.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 25.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Battles emerging for federal NDP nominations in Alberta
- Thanks to the NDP victory in Alberta's provincial election, more party hopefuls are taking a run for the upcoming federal race.
- New Alpine Club volunteers building new backcountry hut near Lake Louise
- A new winter cabin will allow visitors to explore a remote area of Yoho National Park near Lake Louise, Alta.
- Bob Hawkesworth to run for NDP in Calgary-Foothills byelection
- Bob Hawkesworth will run for the Alberta NDP in the Calgary-Foothills provincial byelection.
- St. Patrick's Island bridge named after Calgary's 2nd mayor
- City council has decided to name Saint Patrick's Island bridge after Calgary's second mayor.
- Hit-and-run death on Centre Street North launches police investigation
- Calgary police are still looking for the driver involved in a fatal hit and run on Monday night.