High River, AB
Set High River as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 7:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 9:23 PM
NNE 5 km/h
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 5:49 PM MDT Thu Jul 31, 14 at 5:49 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms this evening with risk of a severe thunderstorm. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
27° | 12°
81° | 54°
29° | 13°
84° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Israel support rally held as Jewish Defence League plans Calgary branch
- Calgarians who support Israel are set to hold another rally tonight at City Hall.
- Alberta's deregulation of power called a 'failed experiment' video
- After Alberta's electricity grid was pushed to the brink for the second day in a row on Wednesday, some observers say it’s time to re-regulate the system.
- Penguin babies out with rest of Calgary Zoo flock
- Two baby penguins are out with the rest of the colony now at the Calgary Zoo.
- Bass Coast festival headdress bans ruffles feathers and sparks debate
- Bass Coast music festival organizers say they're overwhelmed by the international response to their headdress policy that bans attendees from wearing the culturally significant head wear.
- Grizzly bear killed on Banff highway
- A grizzly bear was hit and killed by a vehicle on the Icefields Parkway last week, Parks Canada says.