High River, AB
Set High River as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 AM MST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 6:22 PM
W 12 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 AM MST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this morning. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. High 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
11° | -3°
52° | 27°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta wages almost 25% higher than Canadian average
- As Alberta tries to figure out a way through the oil price collapse, the topic of high wages keeps coming up. The average wage in Alberta is nearly 25 per cent higher than in the rest of the country, and economists, politicians and executives say that's too much.
- Turtle trafficking investigation gets help from Alberta paleontologist audio
- Don Brinkman played a key role in the investigation into a herbal supply company that pleaded guilty this week to unlawfully importing protected species of turtles and tortoises. The Alberta paleontologist talked to the Homestretch about his experience.
- Day in the Life YYC: Here's what we want to see
- CBC Calgary will be streaming thousands of pictures and video from around the city, but we need your help. Here is an example of what we are looking for.
- Alberta economy will shrink by 1.5%, says conference board
- It's a boom-bust economy in Alberta and the Conference Board of Canada says the current bust will for two years, maybe longer.
- City Hall LRT stabbing: Calgary police release surveillance photo
- Calgary police are asking for the public's help in identifying a man who they believe is connected to a random stabbing attack at the City Hall LRT station.