Bow Island, AB
Set Bow Island as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 8:00 AM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
WSW 6 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue Sep 01, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Clearing early this morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 28. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 25.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Penn West Petroleum, ConocoPhillips Canada slash hundreds of jobs
- Almost 1,000 energy-sectors jobs are disappearing, mostly in Calgary, as two major oil and gas players announce plans to scale back operations because of the low price of crude.
- Recession confirmed as Canada's GDP shrank in 2nd quarter video
- Canada's economy expanded in June but declined by 0.1 per cent for the second quarter as a whole, meeting the bar of what is legally defined as a recession.
- New Farmers' Almanac predicts snowy Alberta winter
- A 199-year-old weather forecasting system is predicting a 'very snowy' winter for Alberta.
- Calgary news, weather and traffic for September 1
- Here's what you need to know as you head out for your morning commute in Calgary.
- Airdrie RCMP not smiling over theft of Crest Whitestrips
- RCMP in Airdrie are wondering where the "fellow went" who snatched teeth whitening strips from a Shopper's Drug Mart store.