Bow Island, AB
Set Bow Island as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 9:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
SE 28 km/h
Wet snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Wet snow beginning this morning then changing to rain this afternoon. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 5.
Rain changing to wet snow near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
Wet snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers. High 9.
|Chance of rain showers or wet flurries||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Don't feed the bunnies: City says it's the humans that need to be managed
- Calgary neighbourhoods are hopping with cute, fuzzy bunnies, but the City of Calgary is asking residents to resist the urge to feed them.
- New 'Get lined up': Alberta gas producer's demise leaves long list of creditors and costly messes video
- Lexin Resources leaves behind more than 1,500 wells to be sold or cleaned and a list of debt that adds up to millions of dollars. So who will be left with the bill?
- New 'We're vociferously opposed': Softwood lumber tariffs will cut deep, says Alberta industry
- On Monday, the U.S. Department of Commerce announced duties on Canadian softwood lumber imports, ranging from three to 24 per cent depending on the company. But Alberta's lumber heavyweights are confident Canada will win the war against Trump's new tariffs.
- Disabled man says Alberta's new opiod prescription standards made doctor drop him audio
- A disabled Calgary man says new provincial opiod prescription rules are making it harder for him to get his pain medication — and he's not the only one who fears the changes might prompt some doctors to drop their patients.
- Video CalgaryNext on life support as council votes unanimously in favour of 'Plan B' near Saddledome video
- “To quote that great author Monty Python — I think it’s still sleeping,” Ken King said Monday after council stopped short of flat-out killing the proposal for a combined arena, stadium and fieldhouse just west of downtown.