Bow Island, AB
Set Bow Island as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 8:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 9:15 PM
SW 3 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu May 23, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Rain beginning overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low 9.
Rain ending in the afternoon then clearing. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h in the morning. High 16.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Low 6.
|Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
23° | 5°
73° | 41°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- video Teen's death sparks call for social services information video
- The Alberta government wants to see changes on how provinces share information about children under the protection of social services.
- Southern Alberta braces for heavy rainfall, snow video
- With Calgary and many parts of southern Alberta expecting a lot of rain over the next few days, officials are telling people to take some precautions.
- Lindale residents preparing for 2nd night away from home
- Wildfires in Brazeau and Strathcona counties are holding, but many residents in Lindale will likely not be permitted to return home today.
- Fever medicine for infants, children under recall
- Quality concerns with a Chinese producer of acetaminophen have prompted a recall of four fever medications meant for infants and children.
- Calgary school board staff's $15K New Zealand trip questioned video
- Calgary's public school board says a $15,000 trip to attend a conference on thinking in New Zealand for its chief superintendant Naomi Johnson and two staff members was worth it.