Bow Island, AB
Set Bow Island as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 8:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 7:03 PM
NNW 12 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
A few showers ending this morning then cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this morning. High 6.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 5 with frost.
Mainly sunny. High 13.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
22° | 5°
72° | 41°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New $2 gets Chinese firm controlling stake in Grande Cache Coal
- The Asian owners of Calgary-based Grande Cache Coal have signed a deal to sell a controlling interest in the operation for just $2 to Up Energy Development Group Ltd., a Chinese company.
- New Wildrose candidate Sheila Taylor vows support for gay-straight alliances
- The Wildrose candidate in Calgary-West says she supports gay-straight alliances in Alberta schools.
- Don't expand city council, commission recommends
- A ward boundaries commission says Calgary’s city council should not be expanded until at least 2021.
- Pedestrian struck on Glenmore Trail in critical condition
- A 25-year-old man is in critical condition he was hit by a car on Glenmore Trail in southwest Calgary.
- Paralysis cases in Alberta under investigation for Enterovirus D68 link
- Alberta Health Services says it's investigating four cases of paralysis in children, but the patients have not been diagnosed with Enterovirus D68.