Bow Island, AB
Set Bow Island as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 3:00 AM MST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 5:30 PM
SSE 7 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear late this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 early in the afternoon. High 12.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 4.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary bobsled victims' family shares about loss of twins
- The family of Jordan and Evan Caldwell, twin 17-year-old brothers who died in an accident early Saturday on the bobsled track at Canada Olympic Park, is sharing about the loss of “two of Calgary’s finest.”
- Calgary bobsled accident survivor stories begin to surface
- Carter Soriano was shocked to learn two of his old friends from school were among six survivors of a horrible Saturday morning accident at the Canada Olympic Park bobsled track that took the lives of twin brothers.
- Recap Super Bowl 50: Broncos' defence triumphs over Panthers video
- The Denver Broncos took an early lead and never relinquished it as they went on to defeat the Carolina Panthers 24-10 to claim Super Bowl 50 victory.
- Video Bret Hart's Calgary: Famed pro wrestler tours most memorable places in his home town video
- Famed wrestler Bret Hart takes us on a tour of the places in his home town that mean the most of him, and reflects on a life uniquely lived.
- David Suzuki's world view profoundly influenced by Haida ties video
- David Suzuki will never forget the day, 30 years ago, he interviewed Haida activist and artist Guujaaw about his fight against logging operations on Haida Gwaii.