Bow Island, AB
Set Bow Island as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 09, 16 at 9:00 PM MST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 8:12 AM
Sunset: 4:25 PM
E 3 km/h
Periods of light snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 09, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Dec 09, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Becoming cloudy this evening then periods of light snow. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 30.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 28.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 34.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Woman recovering after road rage attack in northwest Calgary
- The woman beaten by two men during a road rage incident says they repeatedly smashed her head into her vehicle, cutting her lip and breaking her glasses.
- 'I'm not going anywhere,' Alberta Wildrose leader says
- Wildrose Leader Brian Jean is staying put. 'I'm not going anywhere unless my membership says so,' Jean said during a year-end interview with CBC.
- A Chrismoose Carol turns 20, reflects on past with an eye to the future video audio
- It’s different every year, by design. The Loose Moose Theatre Company’s production of A Chrismoose Carol opens this week and its artistic director says the theme should get people talking.
- Photos What's a sun dog? Calgary got a glimpse this week audio
- It's been cold in Calgary. So cold that we have ice chrystals floating in mid-air, and it's beautiful.
- Real Ski Report: A chilly opening weekend for some resorts video audio
- Honestly, when we get temps like this you are spending more time wrapped around a mug of hot chocolate in the lodge really.