Last Mountain Lake (Sanctuary), SK
Set Last Mountain Lake (Sanctuary) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 3:00 AM CST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 8:49 AM
Sunset: 4:54 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 04, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Dec 04, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening. Snow beginning after midnight. Fog patches. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 8.
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 7.
Snow. Local blowing snow in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 13.
|Snow||Snow and blowing snow||Snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Heavy snow hits Maple Creek area
- While parts of eastern Saskatchewan are bracing for a dump of snow, people in the southwest corner of the province were hit with a snowfall that developed quickly on Sunday night.
- Regina sewer water deal goes stagnant as potash industry sags
- A potash company is looking to change the terms of a deal with the city of Regina concerning the use of treated wastewater for a proposed mining operation.
- Major winter storm to hit Saskatchewan Monday, weather office says
- Environment Canada says a winter storm is brewing and a major snowfall is expected to hit communities along the eastern edge of Saskatchewan Monday morning and affect the region for several days. Travel will be hazardous for much of the south and southeast.
- 1st annual Pickman Guitar Festival kicks off in Regina video
- The first annual Pickman Guitar Festival kicked off in Regina. It featured musicians such as Ray Bell, Third Ion's Justin Bender and Murray Pulver, among others.
- Standing Rock protesters celebrate 'big victory' as pipeline construction halted video
- Construction of the controversial Dakota Access Pipeline has been halted, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has told Standing Rock protesters.