Last Mountain Lake (Sanctuary), SK
Set Last Mountain Lake (Sanctuary) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 12:00 AM CST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
E 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 15, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Apr 15, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 11.
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High minus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 13.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
13° | -3°
55° | 27°
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 4 hurt in stabbings at Regina mall, youth in custody
- Four people were injured in a multiple stabbing early Tuesday evening at the Cornwall Centre, a downtown shopping mall in Regina, police say. A youth is in custody.
- Natural gas rate hike coming, SaskEnergy says
- On the day that SaskEnergy, the government owned natural gas company, announced its latest profits, officials also said a rate hike was just around the corner.
- Regina police charge officer involved in swim club controversy
- Regina police have charged one of their own, Insp. Robert Dean, with discreditable conduct, neglect of duty and improper disclosure of information.
- North Battleford escapee in custody after Saskatoon standoff video
- Joseph Yaremko, the man involved in a standoff on the city's east side, is now in police custody. Yaremko escaped custody from a psychiatric prison facility near North Battleford over the weekend.
- Video Boston Marathon memories video
- Runners who were at the Boston Marathon, a year ago, contemplate their return. Dean Gutheil reports.