Last Mountain Lake (Sanctuary), SK
Set Last Mountain Lake (Sanctuary) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 09, 15 at 10:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 6:22 PM
S 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 09, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Fri Oct 09, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low 7.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 24.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Strategic voters could be important factor in Regina, Saskatoon
- A new poll shows nearly one in three people in Saskatchewan aims to vote strategically — meaning they may not go with their first choice.
- New Jeremiah Jobb sentencing today for Prince Albert crash that killed pregnant Brandy Lepine
- The drunk behind the wheel of a 2013 crash in Prince Albert that killed two is getting sentenced today.
- Photos Saskatchewan photographers thankful for stunning skies
- Saskatchewan stargazing photographers shared their dazzling aurora shots with CBC.
- Regina candidates share go-to karaoke tunes
- In this long campaign, you might need a little musical-motivation to keep your interest. For a little fun, the Morning Edition asked each Regina candidate to flag their karaoke song of choice.
- Hamilton game could close door on Riders' playoff dreams
- Heading into tonight's game against Hamilton, the Saskatchewan Roughriders still hold a slim reed of hope they can make the playoffs.