Last Mountain Lake (Sanctuary), SK
Set Last Mountain Lake (Sanctuary) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 10:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 7:29 PM
W 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the evening. Wind becoming south 30 km/h in the morning then light in the evening. High 16.
|Mainly cloudy||Rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
-1° | -7°
30° | 19°
2° | -11°
36° | 12°
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Sask. government to prohibit tanning beds for people under 18
- The provincial government plans to change regulations that will prohibit people under 18 years old from using indoor tanning beds.
- It could have been me: Regina women recount terrifying brushes with violence video
- Four indigenous women from Regina share their experiences with violence and ask whether they could have found themselves counted among the many missing and murdered women.
- Sask. high school students learning trades skills on the job
- Many high school students in Regina are not only studying to secure a career, their already learning on the job.
- OneStory Personal reflections on Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women video
- This week CBC is asking people to take part in OneStory. It's a quick and easy way to share your personal stories and reflections into the issue of missing and murdered indigenous women in Canada.
- Saskatoon daycare offers family spot after 3 year wait
- Saskatchewan is currently ranked last in the country when it comes to the percentage of licensed child care spaces available to children.