Last Mountain Lake (Sanctuary), SK
Set Last Mountain Lake (Sanctuary) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 2:00 PM CST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 6:57 PM
W 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 4.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h. High plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-7° | -20°
19° | -4°
0° | -14°
32° | 7°
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Sask. sending $100 cheques to overcharged campers
- The Saskatchewan government is saying sorry to frustrated campers with $100 cheques.
- Wolves must be stopped, rural Saskatchewan leaders say
- A rural area in northeast Saskatchewan says it's having a problem with hungry wolves and wants the government's help.
- Updated 'Phone spoofing' scammers disguise as local callers
- Scammers are using software that masks their real identity by displaying a fake telephone number.
- RCMP probe suspicious death in Raymore, Sask.
- Police are investigating after the body of a woman was found in a home in Raymore, Sask., on Monday night.
- Prince Albert could see flooding, report says
- It could be a soggy spring in Prince Albert, Sask., this year.