Set Roblin as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 7:00 AM CST
Feels like: -36
Feels like: -33
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
SSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind west 30 km/h. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 28 this morning.
Mainly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 31.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 30 km/h in the morning then light in the evening. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 32.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-6° | -16°
21° | 3°
-5° | -16°
23° | 3°
-14° | -22°
7° | -8°
-12° | -24°
10° | -11°
-9° | -20°
16° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I hope you are all enjoying the sunny days. Friday and Saturday both bring a fair dose of sunshine as well and we’ll start to warm up a bit. I’m sticking with a -12 high for Friday and a -10 high for Saturday. Those numbers will be a couple of degrees warmer in forested regions away from the snow-covered farm land. Partial cloud returns Sunday with a few flurries and a milder high of -8.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 10 the morning. SW @ 15/20 the afternoon.
Sunday: NW @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- New Nice weather weekend in store for Winnipeg
- We still have a few more days to go before we get normal temperatures in Winnipeg, which is a daytime high of –5 C in Winnipeg.
- New Water main break shuts section of Plessis Road in Winnipeg
- The northbound and southbound lanes of Plessis are blocked from Kildare Avenue to Regent Avenue while crews work to repair a water main break.
- 2 pedestrians hit in Winnipeg, rushed to hospital
- A crash near Kildonan Place Shopping Centre sent two people to hospital, one in serious condition.
- First Nation woman calls Air Transat's kids activity package racist
- Maria Morrison says her 12-year-old daughter gasped when she opened an activity package given to her on a recent Air Transat flight to Winnipeg. Inside the package was a cartoon image of a red creature wearing a feathered headdress.
- Queen portrait that hung in old Winnipeg Jets arena coming home video
- A giant portrait of Queen Elizabeth II that was a longtime fixture at the former Winnipeg Jets' home is coming out of storage in Ontario and heading back to Manitoba.