Set Roblin as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
ESE 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Light snow ending early this evening then cloudy. Low minus 6.
Cloudy. Showers beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h in the morning. High 7.
Showers ending after midnight then cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 50 gusting to 70 after midnight. Low plus 2.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | -6°
45° | 21°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As I write this at noon Friday, we have snow in the southwest that could have you folks in Brandon shovelling 2 to 4cm. For the Red River Valley, it’ll be flurries or occasional light snow this afternoon. Next disturbance on the schedule brings rain Saturday evening after a high between 4 and 6 degrees. Some of that rain could be fairly heavy at times across the south and winds continue to gust to 70km/h late Saturday. Sunday is milder at 6 with clearing skies and the temps will keep climbing into the first part of next week. Monday, expect a high of 7 with a mix of sun and cloud and a chance of an overnight shower or two. Tuesday… 10 degrees with again a mix of sun and cloud. Wednesday looks like a wet day with cloudy skies and a soaking rain.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 50/70 in the afternoon.
Sunday: NW @ 30/50 the morning. NW @ 30/50 the afternoon.
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Video Aboriginal hockey teams hit the ice in Manitoba tournament video
- A record number of aboriginal hockey teams from across the province will compete in the 28th annual Aboriginal Minor Hockey Tournament this weekend at the MTS Iceplex.
- Manitoba man upset elderly mom sent to care home far away
- A Manitoba man says no one in Winnipeg would put up with what his family has to do — travel long distances to visit their loved one in a personal care home.
- Winnipeg factory fire consumed third of building, says city video
- Twenty fire trucks full of dozens of firefighters rushed to a blaze at a factory in Winnipeg on Thursday night.
- Plan for cable, satellite TV ombudsman praised by Manitoba customer
- A plan for a national ombudsman to help resolve complaints with satellite and cable TV companies is drawing praise from a Manitoban who recently went public about his Bell satellite bill.
- Analysis NHL playoff chase: Where are the Jets now after win over Montreal?
- The Winnipeg Jets beat Montreal 5-2 on Thursday night to improve to 90 points in 75 games this season. CBC's Mitch Peacock explains how that win, and other factors, could change the team's chase for an NHL playoff spot.