Set Roblin as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 28, 16 at 1:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 9:47 PM
ENE 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 27, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri May 27, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light before morning. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy before morning. Low 9.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Into the weekend, expect cloudy skies Saturday for ‘The Ride For Dad’ along with a few showers in the morning, then a more steady rain in the afternoon covering most of the south. Get the yard work or the golf game done early. Sunday for ‘The Teddy Bears Picnic’, another generally cloudy day with a few sunny breaks and a chance for some showers… but certainly not a wash-out. it’s a rain or shine event. See you there as I’ll be at the main stage with my friend and colleague Marjorie Dowhos. We’ll even see some clearing later in the day. Monday looks like a fairly dry and pleasant day, then another low travels along the Jet Stream and right over southern Manitoba on Tuesday bringing more showers and possibly storms. The middle of next week looks generally wet.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: Light Wind in the morning. N @ 25 in the afternoon.
Sunday: W @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 Wind in the afternoon.
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
- MMIW inquiry should be headed by Indigenous women, report says
- The federal government has released a summary of what it heard from victim's families and advocates during the consultation phase ahead of an inquiry into missing and murdered Indigenous women.
- Winnipeg fire crews called to flames in St. Boniface
- The cause of the fire is still being investigated.
- Young bald eagle rescued from fishing line along Manitoba's Red River video
- Workers at Winnipeg's Prairie Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre rescued the bird on Friday after it was found in the Middlechurch, Man. area.
- Meet Assiniboine Park Zoo's newest little additions
- If you’ve ever wanted to see a baby yak, the Assiniboine Park Zoo has got you covered. New baby animals are a yearly attraction for visitors to the zoo and spring is the perfect time to catch a peek.
- Camping with kids: essential tips from the 'Happy Camper' audio
- Kevin Callan, the ‘Happy Camper,’ recalls one of his 12-year old daughter’s favourite camping adventures. “She says, ‘remember the time when you protected us from that bear?’”