Set Roblin as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 11:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:45 AM
Sunset: 9:39 PM
ENE 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed May 22, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 2 with risk of frost.
Sunny. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 18. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low 6.
|Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
- Discarded chairs, sofas, push risk of arson up video
- Some residents say piles of garbage in the city's back lanes are a fire hazard.
- exclusive Kids of MANFF officials paid for mileage, overtime video
- The agency in charge of disbursing federal money to 2011 flood evacuees paid thousands of dollars in overtime and mileage expenses –in some cases, to a senior official or the children of senior officials, CBC News has learned.
- 2 killed in semi crash on Trans-Canada
- RCMP are investigating after a semi and a vehicle collided on the Trans-Canada Highway just west of Portage la Prairie Wednesday afternoon.
- Gretna border closed as North Dakota grapples with flood
- Canada and United States border officials have closed the Gretna border crossing in Manitoba after overland flooding made portions of Highway 30 impassable.
- City golf course plan OK'd by executive committee video
- The controversial plan to lease out four municipal golf courses to a private manager and sell another was narrowly passed by the City of Winnipeg's executive policy committee.