Set Roblin as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 19, 17 at 7:00 AM CST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:39 AM
Sunset: 5:13 PM
SW 21 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 19, 17 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Jan 19, 17 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 3.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High plus 2.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of snow||Snow||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We stay mild and rather sunny through Thursday. Winds won’t be all that strong either. Great weather to spend some time outside before things get a little challenging late on Friday.
There is a change coming on Friday with cloud building into the south early in the day and some rain, that’s right, rain in January, on Friday evening.
Both days on the weekend will be cloudy with flurries mixed with showers at about +1.
I do see us cooling off a little by mid next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 20 in the morning. SE @ 15 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 15 in the morning. E @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Searching for a 'higher high': Marijuana extract shatter hits Winnipeg streets
- A Manitoba judge has sentenced a Winnipeg man to 18 months of house arrest and ordered him to pay a $464 fine for trafficking a new drug hitting city streets known as shatter.
- Shots fired at convenience store after robbery in Winnipeg
- A shot was fired through the door of a Winnipeg convenience store after it was robbed Thursday morning.
- Candace Derksen retrial stirs up painful emotions for victim of Mark Grant
- The family of a girl Mark Grant sexually assaulted in 1989 says his retrial for the murder of Candace Derksen is stirring up painful emotions.
- Newly released affidavit sheds light on investigation into police officer accused of drug trafficking
- A heavily-redacted affidavit from a Winnipeg police detective fills in details about a year-long investigation into fellow officer Trent Milan’s conduct that resulted in 34 charges being laid against Milan.
- Manitoba couple wants health authority to change policy on ambulance passengers
- A Niverville couple says their health authority doesn't let all patients have a family member or loved one travel with them when they need to take an ambulance. Rob Byers said his wife wasn't allowed to be with him when he needed one last September.