Set Roblin as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 PM CST
Feels like: -37
Feels like: -35
Sunrise: 8:40 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
SSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 32.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 20.
Periods of light snow ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 35.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-21° | -23°
-6° | -9°
-19° | -25°
-2° | -13°
-4° | -18°
25° | -0°
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Wind Chill WARNINGS have ended for the time being but frostbite is still a concern if you are not dressed for the weather. We are in the 12-14 minute frostbite range on exposed skin through the mid day and afternoon. After today, 4 more days of temps that hover 10 degrees colder than normal. Records are in the mid -30s but this cold snap is unique in it’s length. According to the numbers I’m predicting, it will end up being a 12 day cold snap of temps between 8 and 13 degrees below seasonal. Get ready for some flurries on Friday night into Saturday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: SW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. N @ 10/15in the afternoon.
Friday: N @ 20 in the morning. N @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- 'Gay Away' gimmick candy at Gimli store offends parents
- A novelty item that claims to "cure gayness" has been removed from a store in Gimli, Man., after parents expressed shock that the product was available there.
- Postal workers' union fears cuts to hurt seniors, disabled
- The president of Canada Union of Postal Workers in Winnipeg says he's disappointed with Canada Post's announcement Wednesday, but not surprised.
- Winnipeg Jets cope with injury-addled players video
- The Winnipeg Jets are coping with a number of injuries, and coach Claude Noel didn’t have any firm answers on Wednesday about when four of the injured players would be back in the game.
- Holiday bus takes shoppers to independent Winnipeg stores
- With two weeks left until Christmas, some in Winnipeg searched for gifts today with the help of a bus tour of independent stores around the North End.
- Winnipeg city council approves $17M police HQ cost overruns
- City council has rubber-stamped more than $17 million in cost overruns on the new police headquarters in Winnipeg.