Set Roblin as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 10:00 AM CDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 9:42 PM
ENE 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 25. Humidex 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Sunny. High 26.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Well, we’ve been hoping for a stretch of dry weather and it looks like we are getting it. I don’t see any measurable rain for southern MB for at least 6 or 7 days. After a 30 degree high Monday, Tuesday comes in at a slightly lower number along with a fresh breeze out of the northwest. Expect varying amounts of cloud cover through this week as temps start to warm up again toward the weekend. So… mid 20s through the mid week, then closer to 30 degrees for the weekend with sunny skies both Saturday and Sunday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: N @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: N @ 10 in the morning. N @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: N @ 10 in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Dauphin Bible Camp fire destroys lodge in Manitoba
- Fire engulfed a lodge, forcing the evacuation of a children's camp south of Dauphin, Man., on Monday, but a "flawless evacuation" by staff and the help they gave firefighters prevented injuries.
- Crash closes Highway 5 near McCreary, Man.
- A crash has closed part of a highway just east of Riding Mountain National Park.
- Parents of Shea Fright, Winnipeg woman killed in Highway 207 crash, speak out video
- The parents of Shea Fright, a 29-year-old Winnipeg woman who was killed by an impaired driver on Highway 207 last month, are speaking out about their loss and urging motorists not to drink and drive.
- Port of Churchill layoffs 'came out of nowhere,' says town's mayor
- Upwards of 100 employees at the Port of Churchill in northern Manitoba are learning there is no work for them, which the town's mayor is surprising and devastating for people in the town of 800.
- Sunny and hot once again in southern Manitoba video
- Following up on Monday's high of 28 C, Tuesday is expected to heat up to 26 C with a humidity level that will make it feel more like 30.