Set Roblin as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 06, 16 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 8:34 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
NW 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 06, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Dec 06, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Periods of snow with risk of freezing drizzle. Local blowing snow this afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 6.
Periods of snow and local blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 9.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 6.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We haven’t had an all out blizzard in a while but that’s what we are dealing with today. We should have 15cm down by supper time Tuesday but it will look like a lot more because of the winds and blowing snow. Winds will gust to 60km/h at leat through the entire day. I’m expecting another 5-10cm Tuesday night into Wednesday morning as the blizzard continues. Highways will be in terrible condition….. or even closed! Wind remains fairly strong on Wednesday with flurries. So… not much more accumulation on Wednesday and Thursday but blowing snow will still be an issue Wednesday morning and we could even see some lake effect accumulations depending strength and direction of wind. What also follows this system is an arctic outbreak. Daytime highs later in the week will be in the mid minus teens.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: N @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: NW @ 30/50 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 25 in the afternoon.
- Updated Southern Manitoba slammed by winter storm video
- Southern Manitoba is being battered by a winter storm that has shut down many schools, reduced visibility, turned roads into slippery and snow-covered messes and sent cars into ditches.
- Manitoba storm closes Highway 1 from Winnipeg to Virden
- Much of the Trans-Canada Highway and parts of highways 2, 3 and 13 in Manitoba are closed Tuesday morning due to a winter storm blowing through the province.
- Manitoba Storm Centre: School closures, highway info, weather alerts
- Check out the CBC Manitoba's Storm Centre to get the latest road conditions, school cancellations, business and community closures and power outages from across the province.
- Winnipeg woman says she'd never sell sex on streets but online she has 'urge to get money'
- A Winnipeg woman, pimped out by her aunt at 18, said if she couldn't post ads on escort sites like Backpage, she would not be a sex-trade worker.
- Snowy roads send vehicles into Dugald Road ditch
- At least three vehicles ended up in the ditch alongside Dugald Road before 8 a.m. CT Tuesday as blowing snow swept across highways in southern Manitoba.