Set Roblin as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 6:18 PM
WNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 27 overnight.
Flurries. High minus 7.
A few flurries ending overnight then cloudy. Low minus 16.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m tracking a weak disturbance that will deliver some flurries or light snow by early Saturday morning here in Winnipeg. That band of precip moves through Brandon and Dauphin overnight.
Following a few sunny breaks on Saturday afternoon, more scattered flurries show up all across the south in the afternoon and evening.
On Sunday we are back to a mix of sun and cloud. Both days on the weekend will be a little on the chilly side of the seasonal normal.
In the north, your Saturday looks fairly bright right across the region with a sun/cloud mix and temps in the mid minus teens. Churchill will be cooler at about -20 Saturday afternoon.
The cooler, drier weather in the south sticks around into next week. The next chance for snow would be Wednesday afternoon and then again on Friday next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Monday: SE @ 10 in the morning. W @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Victim in unstable condition after Notre Dame Avenue stabbing
- One person is in hospital in unstable condition after a stabbing Saturday afternoon.
- Power disrupted near Portage la Prairie, Man., after trailer comes off truck, rolls into hydro pole
- Power was briefly knocked out near Portage la Prairie, Man., Friday night when a trailer became dislodged from the semi that was towing it and hit a Hydro pole near the junction of Highways 1 and 16.
- MaryAnn Mihychuk, Robert-Falcon Ouellette visit Emerson, Man., to hear from residents
- Emerson, Man., got an unofficial visit from former cabinet minister MaryAnn Mihychuk on Saturday.
- Red River Mutual Trail reopens, closes hours later
- Well, that was fast. Just six hours after reopening Saturday, the Red River Mutual Trail is now closed for the season.
- Police search for person of interest after girl, 14, finds substance on her back at the mall
- Winnipeg police are asking the public to help identify a person of interest after a 14-year-old girl found what police believe may have been a bodily fluid on her back while at St. Vital Centre on Sunday.