Set Roblin as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 22, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:46 AM
Sunset: 9:38 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 22, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Fri May 22, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early this afternoon. High 28. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 14.
Sunny. High 27.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Temps continue to warm up here in the south. Expect an afternoon high close to 25 degrees along with lots of sunshine and not a lot of wind. The weekend looks solid! It will be a great weekend for outside work or play. I’m forecasting highs in Winnipeg of 26 on Saturday and 23 on Sunday. I don’t see any rain until Monday but that system clears out Tuesday and it will be slightly cooler through the middle of next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: S @ 20 in the morning. SW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SW @ 15/20 the morning. SW @ 10 the afternoon.
Sunday: SW @ 10 in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- Manitoba First Nation cancels classes after Teresa Robinson killing
- Classes in a Northern Manitoba First Nation have been cancelled following the killing of an 11-year-old girl.
- Homicide victim Dorothy Dykens, 89, was 'feisty,' generous woman
- The 89-year-old woman who was stabbed to death in her long-time home over the weekend was feisty and generous, according to her neighbour.
- Winnipeg fire crews rescue puppy from Leila Avenue blaze
- Winnipeg firefighters rescued an unconscious puppy from a burning home on Thursday.
- Child welfare agencies must stop putting kids in hotels: minister
- Manitoba's family services minister says child welfare agencies must follow a ban on housing foster children in hotels or risk being taken over by the province.
- Man, 75, arrested in Winnipeg hit-and-run death of Chris Nero video
- Winnipeg police have arrested a 75-year-old man in connection with the the hit-and-run death of Chris Nero.