Set Roblin as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 8:31 AM
Sunset: 5:26 PM
ESE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of ice pellets mixed with snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High plus 3.
Cloudy. Periods of ice pellets mixed with snow beginning overnight. Risk of freezing rain this evening and after midnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 7.
Snow ending early in the evening then clearing. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 7.
-16° | -17°
3° | 1°
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
-23° | -28°
-9° | -18°
-23° | -29°
-9° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Temps will rise again Tuesday under a cloudy sky to -1 in the afternoon. Wednesday brings some snow in the morning, especially through the Interlake area and southeastern Manitoba. What follows that system is a reality check as far as temperatures are concerned. Check the 7-Day Forecast on this page to see the numbers for the weekend…. a reminder that it’s still winter.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: N @ 10/20 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Updated Winnipeg to launch website seeking ideas on eliminating racism video
- Winnipeg Mayor Brian Bowman says he wants people's ideas on how to eliminate racism in the city, and he's setting up a website where people can submit their thoughts.
- New Phoenix Sinclair action plan report to be released today
- The Manitoba government will release its report today on what it will do in the wake of the Phoenix Sinclair inquiry, which recommended changes to the province's child welfare system.
- Gunshot wound sends male to hospital
- One male was sent to hospital early Tuesday morning after he was found with a gunshot wound in Winnipeg's North End.
- Conflict of interest questions raised over True North Carlton Street development plans
- sCentreVenture has refused to release a copy of its conflict of interest policy to CBC News after questions were raised at the city's executive policy committee meeting Monday over whether there was a conflict with True North`s involvement in a CentreVenture plan to redevelop the former Carlton Inn site.
- Mild weather today in Winnipeg, but a reality check later this week
- Milder than usual temperatures will stick around in Winnipeg today and tomorrow, but expect a chilly reminder of winter by the end of the week, warns CBC meteorologist John Sauder.