Set Roblin as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 9:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 8:48 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 7:29 PM CST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 7:29 PM CST
Periods of snow with risk of freezing drizzle. Local amount 2 cm. Low minus 4.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or freezing drizzle. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or freezing drizzle in the evening. Clearing overnight. Temperature steady near minus 6.
|Chance of flurries||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
-21° | -27°
-6° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The low cloud, foggy conditions and freezing mist continues Monday night. Tuesday is still a cloudy day with a few flurries and a slightly cooler daytime high of -1. Through the week toward Christmas, our weather turns gradually cooler. On Friday (Boxing Day) the deep freeze really hits.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: N @ 20/30 in the morning. NNW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 10/15 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Updated MTS service woes resolved in Manitoba
- If you've had problems with you cellphone, internet and other MTS services Monday afternoon, you're not alone.
- MLA Steve Ashton resigns ahead of NDP leadership bid video
- Manitoba’s Transportation Minister Steve Ashton is resigning from cabinet.
- Winnipeg sisters give away more than 2,000 gifts to strangers video
- Two sisters hit the streets to hand out more than 2,000 gifts to unsuspecting strangers in Winnipeg Monday.
- Manslaughter charges laid in beating death of sleeping man
- A 39-year-old man has been charged with manslaughter in connection to the beating death of a man in Winnipeg.
- Rob Clarke's controversial bill to change the Indian Act passed into law
- Conservative MP Rob Clarke's controversial private member's bill to change the Indian Act passed into law last week.