Set Roblin as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 2:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 8:17 AM
Sunset: 6:43 PM
E 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 19, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Oct 19, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 1.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low plus 4.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
An upper level ridge moves over the eastern prairies early this week bringing some beautiful fall weather into the region Monday through Thursday. We’ll have lots of sunshine and highs in the low to mid teens.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Raymond has 3 points to lead Flames past Jets 4-1 video
- Mason Raymond had a goal and two assists, and the Calgary Flames beat Winnipeg 4-1 on Sunday to hand the Jets their fourth straight loss.
- Winnipeg mayoral candidates ramp up election efforts in final days video
- With less than a week before Winnipeggers head to the polls to elect a new mayor, candidates ramped up efforts on the weekend to drum up last minute support and votes.
- Ouellette announces plan to make Winnipeg safer for Aboriginal women video
- Robert-Falcon Ouellette says that as mayor, he would make the city adopt recommendations recently made by the Stop the Violence Against Aboriginal Women and Girls action group to make Winnipeg a safer place for those at risk.
- Winnipeggers react after Vatican rebuffs Pope's views on gays
- Some Winnipeggers are upset Pope Francis' efforts to reform the Roman Catholic Church's official stance on homosexuality have been rebuffed.
- No school for students at Kildonan-East Collegiate Monday
- Students at Kildonan-East Collegiate are getting another day off school tomorrow. The school says more time is required for mess caused by extensive smoke damage to be cleaned up.