Set Roblin as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 05, 15 at 3:00 PM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 9:13 PM
SSW 30 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 05, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Tue May 05, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 this afternoon. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening. Low 12.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 20.
|A few showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Tuesday will be a breezy day with a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Expect winds out of the south at 30 to 40km/h in the afternoon with a high of 24 degrees. Most of the listeners and viewers I’ve been talking to say they want some rain. Well, it looks like we have some coming. I’m calling for showers Wednesday afternoon changing to rain Wednesday evening and periods of rain Thursday. Expect 10-15mm Wednesday night and another 10-15mm through the day Thursday. Behind that system, our weather turns cooler once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 25/30 the morning. SE @ 30/50 the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Squirrel knocks out power at The Forks
- A squirrel was running along some power lines near the North West Company when it became an unwitting electrical conduit, getting zapped while causing a massive shortage.
- Winnipeg's $334M cycling, walking plan rolls through committee
- A major plan to enhance Winnipeg's active transportation system was peddled at city hall on Tuesday and passed unanimously.
- APTN partners with media company to launch channel in U.S.
- The Aboriginal People’s Television Network (APTN) has partnered with a U.S.-based independent media development company to develop a cable channel that looks like it will offer similar programming to what it currently offers in Canada.
- Manitoba to test new emergency alert system on Wednesday
- Provincial officials will test out a newly-minted emergency alert system for Manitoba on Wednesday afternoon.
- New Manitoba's Treaty Relations Commission marks 10th anniversary
- The Treaty Relations Commission of Manitoba is celebrating 10 years of raising public awareness of the province's treaties and fostering mutual respect between aboriginal and non-aboriginal communities.