Bow Valley (Provincial Park), AB
Set Bow Valley (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 9:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:33 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
WSW 1 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Periods of snow
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 5:00 AM MST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 5:00 AM MST
Periods of snow ending this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 2 cm. Temperature falling to minus 16 this afternoon.
A few clouds. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 16 with temperature rising to minus 12 by morning. Wind chill minus 27.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of light snow in the evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. High minus 5 with temperature falling to minus 9 in the afternoon.
|Periods of light snow||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-8° | -8°
18° | 18°
-14° | -16°
7° | 3°
-9° | -18°
16° | -0°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New 2012 Calgary flood study foresaw June's devastation
- One year before flooding devastated Calgary, officials were given a study that warned the next big flood to hit the city would bring higher water levels and more widespread damage than was previously thought, CBC News has learned.
- 2 bad habits lead to accidents on icy roads, expert says
- A Calgary driving instructor says many winter drivers make two common mistakes that lead to accidents.
- WestJet 'Christmas miracle' video warms hearts on social media
- More than 250 passengers on Calgary-bound flights were part of a "Christmas miracle" put on by WestJet. The Calgary-based airline gave out gifts after a virtual Santa asked passengers what they wanted for Christmas while they scanned their boarding passes in Toronto and Hamilton.
- Calgary students gather backpacks for homeless children
- Students at a Calgary elementary school donated nearly 100 backpacks filled with gifts for homeless children on Monday.
- Icy roads, fresh snow hamper Calgary commuters video
- It was another tricky commute today after fresh snow created poor visibility for Calgary drivers navigating slippery roads.