Bow Valley (Provincial Park), AB
Set Bow Valley (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 11:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:24 AM
Sunset: 5:23 PM
WSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 4.
Clear. Low minus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-11° | -14°
12° | 7°
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
-6° | -16°
21° | 3°
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- 201 dogs rescued from acreage near Milk River, Alta.
- The Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society calls the seizure of 201 dogs from an acreage near Milk River one of the worst cases of neglect they have ever seen.
- City of Calgary creating designated Car2Go parking spots downtown
- Some new parking spots designated specifically for Car2Go will soon be in place in downtown Calgary.
- Victoria Shachtay's sister testifies in Brian Malley's murder trial
- Day eight of the first-degree murder trial of former financial adviser Brian Malley, charged in the death of a disabled single mother, was held in a Red Deer court today.
- Airdrie teen caught driving 182 km/hr in an 80 zone
- The Airdrie Integrated Traffic Unit caught a local teenager driving at more than 100 km/hr over the speed limit on a narrow road.
- Scientists say 'loopy' jet stream behind weird prairie weather
- Normally frigid prairie cities are into their second week of a January thaw that has seen overnight rain in Edmonton and shirt sleeves in Calgary.