Bow Valley (Provincial Park), AB
Set Bow Valley (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 29, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 9:33 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 29, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Jul 29, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 8.
Sunny. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 10.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New NDP government won't help cover cost of September snowstorm
- The NDP government has refused to help the City of Calgary cover the cost of millions of dollars in damages after a freak snowstorm last September that affected thousands of homeowners and businesses.
- New Fire in northwest Calgary suite sends woman to hospital
- One person has been taken to hospital in serious condition after a house fire in northwest Calgary Wednesday afternoon.
- New Calgary dog missing 3 days found 70 km away on Cochrane acreage
- A dog that was missing from its northeast Calgary home for three days has been found safe but exhausted at an acreage near Cochrane more than 70 kilometres away.
- New Where to travel with the falling Canadian dollar video audio
- Canada's sinking loonie is costing Canadians some travel options. Europe is still a possibility. And even though a U.S. trip will be more expensive now than it used to be, it could be even more expensive down the road, some economists say.
- Updated Federal election 2015: Stephen Harper to launch campaign as early as Sunday video
- The longest federal election campaign in modern history is set to kick off as early as Sunday, CBC News has confirmed.