Bow Valley (Provincial Park), AB
Set Bow Valley (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 17, 14 at 5:00 PM MST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:39 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
WSW 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 1.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated 9 Wildrose MLAs, including Danielle Smith, cross to Alberta Tories video
- Nine Wildrose MLAs, including leader Danielle Smith, have crossed to Alberta’s governing Progressive Conservative party.
- Calgary police seek suspect in April bank robbery
- Calgary police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man responsible for a bank robbery in April.
- Updated Flames sign head coach Bob Hartley to multi-year contract
- The Calgary Flames are locking up head coach Bob Hartley to a multi-year contract extension.
- Timeline The rise and fall of Alberta's Wildrose Party
- Named after Alberta's official flower, Wildrose took root in Red Deer more than a decade ago. Here's a look at the changes over the years to this uniquely Albertan political party.
- Exclusive Stephen Harper touts merits of Alberta's carbon pricing system
- In a year-end interview with Peter Mansbridge, Prime Minister Stephen Harper has indicated for the first time a willingness to implement on a 'broader' scale a carbon pricing system similar to the one in Alberta.