Bow Valley (Provincial Park), AB
Set Bow Valley (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:31 AM
Sunset: 6:17 PM
WSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Fri Oct 31, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 12.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 1.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High plus 4.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Northeast Calgary Women's Clinic fights against cultural barriers audio
- The goal of the Northeast Calgary Women's Clinic is to create a comfortable environment for women to help break down cultural barriers.
- Updated Fired executive Allaudin Merali wins $900,000 settlement
- Former Alberta Health Services chief financial officer Allaudin Merali has won a $900,000 settlement from the province’s health authority.
- Laptop stolen from Lethbridge clinic had patient information, AHS says
- Alberta Health Services is notifying about 5,000 patients after a laptop containing their personal information was stolen from a Lethbridge sleep clinic.
- Airport working to cut noise as complaints mount
- The Calgary Airport Authority says it's working on a plan to cut down on noise in the face of mounting protests in some parts of the city.
- Grain farmers produced 27% less than in 2013 and face lower prices
- Poor weather conditions have dramatically reduced Canada’s production of grains and oilseeds this year and resulted in a lower-quality crop.