Bow Valley (Provincial Park), AB
Set Bow Valley (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:08 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers except wet snow over western sections near noon. Snow level 1900 metres. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 near showers this afternoon. High 12.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
8° | -6°
46° | 21°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
11° | -6°
52° | 21°
11° | -3°
52° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Friends mourn Juliano Vieira after fatal Braeside stabbing
- Friends of a Calgary teenager are mourning his death after he was stabbed to death Saturday morning at a Braeside house party.
- New Police seek hit-and-run suspect after pedestrian hit
- Calgary police are looking for the driver in a hit and run that sent one man to hospital in life-threatening condition.
- Updated Lake Louise avalanche victims didn't have proper gear video
- Police say none of the five people caught in an avalanche near Lake Louise Saturday had proper safety gear.
- Video Acrobatic Alta. bear goes out on a line for a tasty treat video
- Outfitter Pat Garrett filmed as one very determined black bear went to great lengths to reach a dangling snack in Breton, Alta.
- Calgary warm weather to spark big melt
- Warm weather in southern Alberta on Sunday is expected to cause significant melting.