Bow Valley (Provincial Park), AB
Set Bow Valley (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 8:00 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this morning. A few rain showers or flurries beginning this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 6. UV index 5 or moderate.
Rain showers and flurries changing to flurries near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Local snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. Low minus 4.
Flurries changing to rain showers near noon. Snow level rising to 1800 metres in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Local snowfall amount 5 cm over higher terrain. High 7.
|Flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Overhead clearance signs in Calgary: Some include large 'buffer,' others are 'deadly accurate'
- Roads in downtown Calgary pass below bridges or Plus 15s in dozens of locations, each of them marked by a sign indicating the overhead clearance. But ever wonder how accurate those signs actually are?
- New Barrels of cocaine cutting agent seized from Calgary home
- Calgary police say they've seized several barrels' worth of phenacetin — a pain-relieving compound that was pulled from drug store shelves in the 1970s and is now used for cutting cocaine — from an apartment in the Beltline.
- Banff's upcoming rail transportation hub a 'game-changer': mayor
- A plan could see Banff's heritage train station serve as the arrival and departure point for current and future mass transit options, including regional public transit and shuttles from Calgary.
- Cenovus reports $211M profit in 1st quarter of 2017
- Cenovus Energy Inc. says production from its oilsands operations was up 32 per cent in the first quarter from the same time last year, helping to fuel a $211-million net profit.
- Privacy concerns raised over Calgary parking enforcement proposal
- Privacy advocates say Calgary city councillors should be asking more questions about a proposal to use photo enforcement in residential parking permit zones.