Bow Valley (Provincial Park), AB
Set Bow Valley (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 9:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
WSW 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 7:35 PM MDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 7:35 PM MDT
A few rain showers ending near midnight then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Snow level 2000 metres lowering to valley bottom near midnight. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 1.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta promises new schools will be built
- The provincial government says it will keep its promise to build 56 new schools or additions in Alberta by 2018, despite the drop in resource revenues.
- Enter CBC radio contest for chance to meet Jane Goodall
- Post your best wildlife photo to CBC Calgary Facebook page and you could win a meeting with famed wildlife researcher Jane Goodall, courtesy of CBC radio's The Homestretch program.
- Grass fire near Blackie, Alta. prompts state of emergency in MD of Foothills
- Alberta Emergency Alert issued a critical wildfire warning for the area northeast of Blackie, Alta between 466 Ave. and 498 Ave.
- Lucas Wayne Windsor sentenced for Mission bank robbery believed to be inside job
- One of the men involved in a bank robbery that police described as an 'inside job' was sentenced to five years and two months in prison for his role.
- Trucking companies serving oilsands see business plummet
- Since June 2014, truck operators supplying Alberta’s oilsands region have gone into "survival mode," says company owner.