Poplar River, MB
Set Poplar River as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Feels like: -39
Feels like: -38
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
SW 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 36 this morning.
Clear. Low minus 18.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning near noon. High minus 6.
|Periods of light snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
-2° | -22°
28° | -8°
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
4° | -9°
39° | 16°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
5° | -7°
41° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Could this be winter’s last gasp for the season??? Wednesday’s high is -17 but there won’t be quite as much wind as Tuesday. Still… fairly cold and uncomfortable if you aren’t dressed for the weather. Thursday, the wind turns around in the afternoon to the south which signifies a change in our weather pattern. We go from a high on Thursday afternoon of -10 to a low Friday morning of -11 and then all the way to -1 Friday afternoon. Temps will be close to that over the weekend and well into next week. By the way, we turn our clocks forward this weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NW @ 25/30 in the morning. WNW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 20 the morning. S @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 10/15 in the morning. WSW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Video Jets’ Dustin Byfuglien injured against Senators
- Winnipeg Jets defenceman Dustin Byfuglien left Wednesday night's game against the Ottawa Senators with an apparent arm injury.
- Supreme Court to rule on conviction in Candace Derksen slaying
- The Supreme Court of Canada will rule today in the case of Mark Edward Grant, whose conviction in the 1984 abduction and murder of Winnipeg teenager Candace Derksen was overturned.
- More young Manitobans setting sights on other provinces, stats show
- The number of people leaving Manitoba for other provinces is slowly climbing – and young people are leading the charge.
- Bell blames Manitoba customer for not noticing billing error
- You might want to check your monthly bill, if you have satellite TV service from Bell.
- Recap Senators, Andrew Hammond too much for Jets video
- Rookie goaltender Andrew Hammond made 35 saves and Kyle Turris had a goal and assist as the Ottawa Senators upset the Winnipeg Jets 3-1 on Wednesday.