Poplar River, MB
Set Poplar River as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 7:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
SSE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Sat Aug 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms overnight. Low 11.
Showers with thunderstorms ending in the afternoon then clearing. High 20.
|Showers or thunderstorms||Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Saturday will be a great day…. dry with lots of sun and seasonal temps. By Sunday, we are back into some rain on and off through the day. Another 10mm or so with that disturbance. For holiday Monday, expect a mix of sun and cloud and a seasonal high of 22. It’s a dry and sunny start to next week but I’m looking at another rainy system developing for the Thursday time frame.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Monday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- 23 fatalities in 2 months: RCMP caution drivers on long weekend
- RCMP and Manitoba Public Insurance are calling on drivers to take extra precaution over the September long weekend.
- Mayoral campaign signs to crop up in Winnipeg Saturday
- Winnipeg will soon be bombarded with mayoral campaign signs.
- Family, friends mourn woman who died after push from truck video
- Family and friends of Jennie Graves are mourning her death after the 35-year-old woman was allegedly pushed from a moving truck on St. Mary’s Road on Wednesday.
- Ebola outbreak: Canadian scientists back home after being pulled from Sierra Leone
- The Public Health Agency of Canada says the three Canadian scientists evacuated from Sierra Leone over Ebola concerns are back in Canada.
- Photos 5 tips for the first time you attend a Powwow
- Powwow season is in full swing across the country and if you have never attended one we’ve got some handy tips for your first time.