Poplar River, MB
Set Poplar River as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 9:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
S 31 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this morning. High 26 except 22 near lake Winnipeg. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the evening. High 24.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
29° | 14°
84° | 57°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect lots of sunshine and temps 24 and 27 right through to Saturday. Sunday and Monday look a little cooler so make some plans to be outside this week because, at this time of year, you know this type of weather can disappear quickly. Enjoy!
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 20/25 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Mayoral candidates react to Fraser report on Winnipeg police
- Winnipeg's mayoral candidates are reacting to a Fraser Institute report that says the city has one of most overstaffed police services in Canada.
- Councillor urges Winnipeg to back inquiry into murdered, missing women
- Winnipeg city councillors will be asked to support a call for a national inquiry into murdered and missing aboriginal women.
- The money behind the politics: Winnipeg’s most generous political donors
- It takes money to run a civic election campaign, and a CBC News analysis of the last Winnipeg election shows the top contributors are well-established company owners and executives who do business with the city.
- Winnipeg Transit driver pepper sprayed during fight on bus
- A Winnipeg Transit driver was attacked with pepper spray after a fight broke out on his bus.
- Summer-like temperatures warm up Winnipeg as fall colours shine
- Another summer-like day is in store today in southern Manitoba and we could see more record daytime highs.