Poplar River, MB
Set Poplar River as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 8:00 PM CST
Feels like: -41
Feels like: -42
Sunrise: 8:42 AM
Sunset: 4:18 PM
NNW 28 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 27, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Dec 27, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 37.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 38.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 38.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-19° | -32°
-2° | -26°
-17° | -20°
1° | -4°
-22° | -29°
-8° | -20°
-24° | -30°
-11° | -22°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...will return January 5th
- Man hit by speeding vehicle, Winnipeg police hunt for suspects
- A man who was trying to cross Sherbrook Street near Alexander Avenue overnight was hit by a speeding Ford Fusion, police say.
- Man charged in Christmas Eve shooting in Winnipeg rooming house
- An 18 year-old man is charged with attempted murder in a Christmas Eve rooming house shooting that sent a 24 year-old woman to hospital.
- Duck pond at Winnipeg's Assiniboine Park open for skating
- The ducks have flown south, and the pond at Assiniboine Park is frozen. Time to lace 'em up and embrace another Winnipeg winter tradition.
- Winnipeg blood drive targets Filipinos and friends
- Jamie Pempengco has organized a blood donation drive at the Winnipeg Blood Centre Saturday between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Top 10 New Year’s Eve parties in Winnipeg
- If you can get it together and fluff your hair and press your dress (or pants), there are some fun things happening this Wednesday night in Winnipeg.