Current Conditions

Data from Environment Canada is not available

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

Clearing
High: 5°
High: 41°

Tonight

Periods of snow
Low: 0°
Low: 32°

Summary

(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT

Today

Clearing early this morning. High plus 5.

Tonight

A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening then periods of snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Low zero.

Friday

Periods of snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries later in the morning then 40 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 9.

 

Extended Forecast

Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday

October 3

October 4

October 5

October 6

October 7

October 8

Chance of rain showers or flurries A mix of sun and cloud Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud

High 9°

High 48°


P.O.P. 60%

11° | 5°

52° | 41°

9° | 1°

48° | 34°


P.O.P. 60%

9° | 4°

48° | 39°

4° | -2°

39° | 28°

3° | -6°

37° | 21°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!