Liard River, BC
Set Liard River as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 6:00 AM PST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 5:12 PM
S 9 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 14, 16 at 5:00 AM PST Sun Feb 14, 16 at 5:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 5.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening. Low minus 14.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. High minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- North Shore Rescue searching for missing hiker and dog near Mount Strachan
- North Shore Rescue is searching for a missing hiker near Mount Strachan on Cypress.
- Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould to attend Women's Memorial March
- For the first time in 26 years, people walking in Vancouver to raise awareness about violence against women will do so knowing the federal government has committed to a public inquiry for murdered and missing women.
- Surrey shooting sends 2 men to hospital
- Two men are in hospital after a shooting in Surrey late Saturday night.
- Service dogs under microscope as agencies consider funding
- With volumes of anecdotal evidence about the benefits of service dogs in the treatment of PTSD, trainers say they look forward to the completion of evidence-based research that should make it easier to inject funds into a cash-starved industry.
- Chinese New Year parade in Vancouver to draw 100,000 spectators
- 100,000 spectators are expected to line the streets of Vancouver's Chinatown to celebrate the Year of the Monkey for the 43rd annual Chinese New Year parade.