Liard River, BC
Set Liard River as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
3° | -11°
37° | 12°
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
3° | -9°
37° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. Lottery Corporation sued for allegedly taking casino cash
- One of B.C.'s biggest casino companies is suing the B.C. Lottery Corporation for more than $18 million. Great Canadian Gaming claims BCLC continued to take money in spite of repeated protests.
- Photos Baby orca J50 comes out to play
- Once given only a 50 percent chance of survival, the newest additions to the endangered southern resident community of orcas appear to be thriving.
- Earth Hour gets brighter in B.C. as people stop saving energy
- British Columbians saved 15 megawatt hours of electricity for this year's Earth Hour, the lowest savings in the past eight years.
- Burnaby RCMP shoot and kill suspect in fatal stabbing
- Two men are dead after Burnaby RCMP shot and killed the suspect in a fatal stabbing at 6116 14 Avenue early Sunday.
- Air Canada AC624 touched down 335 metres short of runway, TSB says video
- A TSB investigator says those on board flight AC624 are “pretty lucky” the early Sunday morning crash wasn’t more serious after their plane touched down more than 300 metres short of a Halifax runway and smashed through an antenna array before finally skidding to a stop.