Muncho Lake, BC
Set Muncho Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 8:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 7:39 PM
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 22. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. High 20.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Exclusive Barry Rhodes, former B.C. prison guard on sister’s rapist: 'He would taunt me' video
- A former B.C. prison guard says provincial managers did nothing to stop taunting from the inmate who sexually assaulted and tortured his sister shortly before her death.
- VOTE B.C. teachers' strike: BCTF letter outlines tentative agreement video
- The final wording of the new contract proposal has not yet been publicly released, but CBC News has obtained a letter outlining the highlights of an agreement reached between B.C. public school teachers and the province.
- Enterovirus D68: 3 confirmed cases in B.C.'s Lower Mainland video
- A respiratory virus that has been sweeping across the United States in recent weeks has now been confirmed in three people in B.C.
- Citizen Shane Backpack Buddies looks forward to post-strike reboot video
- News that the B.C. teachers' strike could be coming to an end is good news for many of B.C.'s kids—particularly those who rely on programs like Backpack Buddies to get enough to eat, the CBC's Shane Foxman reports.
- B.C. teachers' strike: BCTF recommends accepting 6-year deal video audio
- The B.C. Teachers' Federation is recommending its members accept the tentative six-year deal which B.C. Premier Christy Clark is calling "historic." A deal of that length has never been reached with teachers before in the province.