Muncho Lake, BC
Set Muncho Lake as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers this evening. A few flurries beginning near midnight. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 1.
A few flurries ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early in the evening then partly cloudy. Low minus 7.
|Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Man carried girl off into bushes, Abbotsford driver reports
- Police and search-and-rescue volunteers began scouring the fields and woods adjacent to an industrial area in Abbotsford, B.C., on Tuesday night after a driver reported seeing a young girl lying on the side of the road, and a man taking her away.
- SkyTrain switch glitch hits Expo and Millennium line commuters video
- Commuters using SkyTrain's Expo and Millennium lines experienced system-wide delays for over 3.5 hours Tuesday afternoon and evening due to "a software problem that impacts switches" in the area of the Metrotown and Joyce stations.
- E-cigarette ban debated in Vancouver video
- A ban would impose the same restrictions on electronic cigarettes as their traditional counterparts.
- Harold Roderick MacIsaac: Linda Kayfish, sister of fired drug researcher demands apology video
- 'He was a kind, giving man,' family says of researcher who committed suicide in 2013.
- Mount Ontake volcano: Death toll climbs to 48
- A dozen more bodies were found Wednesday near the ash-covered summit of a Japanese volcano, raising the death toll to 48, as searches resumed amid concern of toxic gasses and another eruption.