Muncho Lake, BC
Set Muncho Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 11:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 8:47 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM
NNE 28 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:00 AM PST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:00 AM PST
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-12° | -14°
10° | 7°
-10° | -17°
14° | 1°
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-15° | -20°
5° | -4°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Analysis Federal election 2015: Polls signal a long and grinding road video
- If your MP seems a little downcast as she trudges back to Ottawa for the return of the House Monday, show a little sympathy. Just when all the parties are hoping for a breakthrough, the polls are bad news for everyone.
- Canadian snowbirds: Rules you need to know video audio
- There could soon be changes to the rules that affect U.S.-bound Canadian snowbirds. Here's a look at what may be ahead and a checklist of the rules about length of stay, taxation and insurance.
- Human composting possible option as Kelowna cemetery fills up audio
- Officials in Kelowna are mapping the future of the Memorial Park Municipal Cemetary, and that could include alternative approaches to burial or cremation, including human composting.
- Our Vancouver Vancouver's Musqueam past revisited video
- c̓əsnaʔəm, the historic Musqueam village on the site where Vancouver was built, is the focus of a new exhibition at the Museum of Vancouver.
- Julie Abrahamsen, missing snowboarder, found near Whistler Blackcomb video
- Missing snowboarder Julie Abrahamsen has been found alive three days after she was last seen on Blackcomb Mountain, Whistler RCMP said on Saturday.