Set Wasagaming as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 6:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 7:21 PM
SE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Rain beginning late this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this afternoon. High 16.
Rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 9.
A few showers ending early in the afternoon then partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind becoming west 30 km/h early in the afternoon then light late in the evening. High 14.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Certainly a cooler week than last week. We’ll also see some showers and windy conditions moving through during the middle part of the week. After some sunshine Tuesday morning, the clouds move back in Tuesday afternoon with some showers possible later in the day and into Wednesday morning. Daytime highs will be close to seasonal Tuesday and Wednesday but we do get rather windy through mid week. There’s a break in the action Wednesday afternoon along with a few sunny periods… then another bought of showers on Thursday followed by cooler weather again for Friday and the weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 20 in the morning. WSW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 15 in the morning. W @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- New Victoria Beach land plan panned by shoreline residents
- Homeowners in Victoria Beach, Man., say a land use plan being put forward by local politicians could take away the use of much of their properties along Lake Winnipeg.
- Updated Blood donation shortfall worries Winnipegger who needs treatments
- A Winnipeg man who relies on blood donations to stay healthy is calling on fellow Manitobans to give, as Canadian Blood Services scrambles to deal with a shortfall in donations.
- Winnipeg police investigating suspicious incident at hotel
- Winnipeg police are investigating what they're calling a "suspicious incident" at a Canad Inns hotel in the 1800 block of Pembina Highway on Monday night.
- Taylor Hall powers Edmonton Oilers past Winnipeg Jets 3-1
- Taylor Hall scored a pair of goals as the Edmonton Oilers came away with a 3-1 victory over the Winnipeg Jets in pre-season play on Monday night.
- Opinion Advice to candidates for winning the vote from people with disabilities
- Voting to put someone into office can fill a person with plenty of emotions and questions.