Set Wasagaming as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 27, 15 at 2:00 PM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
NW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Thu Aug 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. Hazy. High 29. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms overnight. Low 13.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms early in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 29.
|Chance of showers or thunderstorms||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Get ready for a warm day across the southern part of the province… and some showers cutting across the north end of the lakes and through Thompson as well. We’ll get to 27 in the hazy sunshine today… but warmer to the west. There’s a good chance at 30 degrees in the SW corner of MB. Friday will be interesting. We are hugely unstable with a hot and humid day. All we need is a trigger to start things going and it looks like a weak front moves through in the afternoon. I’ll keep the risk of thunderstorms in my forecast for Friday afternoon. As we approach the weekend, cloud covers the south overnight Friday into Saturday and there is a slight chance for a brief shower EARLY Saturday morning… then a sunny and humid high of 29. Sunday… 31 degrees in the sunshine but it will be a little on the windy side. The warm weather sticks around well into next week…. which is September! WOO HOO!
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: Light Wind in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10/15 the afternoon.
Saturday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SSE @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 40/50 in the afternoon.
- Mike Richards, NHL free agent, charged for oxycodone possession at border
- The RCMP charged Mike Richards, a centre and NHL unrestricted free agent originally from Kenora, Ont., with possession of a controlled substance while he crossed into Canada from the United States.
- New German senior's global trek in vintage car makes forced pit stop in Manitoba audio
- A 78-year-old German woman's solo journey around the world has made a sudden pit stop in Manitoba after her travel partner — a 1930 Hudson automobile — broke down near the Canada-U.S. border this week.
- Updated Guido Amsel, accused Winnipeg bomber, seeks bail
- A Winnipeg courtroom was packed this morning as Guido Amsel, who is accused in a mail bombing that seriously injured a 38-year-old female lawyer, seeks bail.
- Winnipeg police sex-trade task force charges 26 men age 18-77
- Winnipeg police have laid charges against 26 men in a sex-trade sweep that spanned more than two weeks in August.
- New NHLer Mike Richards's drug charges light up Twitterverse
- The NHL forward had his contract terminated in June for a 'material breach' of his contract, he was charged by Manitoba RCMP this week.