Set Wasagaming as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 7:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
NE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 5:00 AM CDT
Clearing this morning. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h this morning. High plus 3. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 4.
|Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Well, we saw it on Saturday and there’s more today. Yes, I’m talking about spring time snow. Again today, the snow is likely to accumulate in grassy areas here in the city with wet or slushy streets.There is a special weather statement in effect for the Winnipeg area. For Winnipeg, totals will be between 5 and 10cm.In the southeast (Whiteshell, Steinbach, Sprague) it’s a snowfall warning talking about 15-20cm of wet snow.Some of that will be ice pellets so the amounts may be a bit lower depending on the verticle temperature set-up as the system passes.The remainder of the week will still be on the chilly side of normal all across the south.We’ll have single digit highs through Friday, then highs of 12 or 13 for the weekend.Wind Forecast for Winnipeg:Monday: NE @ 30/50 in the afternoonTuesday: N @ 30/40 in the morning N @ 30/50 in the afternoonWednesday: NE @ 30/40 in the morning NE @ 25/30 in the afternoonThursday NE @ 15 in the morning N @ 30/40 in the afternoon
- Great-West Lifeco to lay off 13% of its Canadian workforce
- Insurance conglomerate Great-West Lifeco plans to lay off 1,500 Canadian workers this year and next year as part of a cost-cutting plan.
- Woman pleads with missing dog's new owners for his return
- A Manitoba woman is pleading with the person who adopted her missing dog from the City of Winnipeg’s animal shelter to return the dog back home.
- FEATURE 'Mother Nature's taking charge': The scramble to save Manitoba from the Flood of the Century
- Twenty years ago this month, a hush choked the air in southern Manitoba. The Flood of the Century, the most severe in Manitoba's Red River Valley since 1852, forced out 28,000 and left silence. And lots of water.
- David Asper, tapped to chair police board, endorsed Tory leadership hopeful calling for relaxed gun laws
- The lawyer nominated to lead the Winnipeg Police Board says he doesn't share the same opinions about gun control as the Conservative Party leadership candidate he endorsed this winter.
- New RCMP investigate suspicious death on Sagkeeng First Nation
- The RCMP's major crimes officers are investigating a suspicious death on Sagkeeng First Nation.