Set Wasagaming as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
S 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Aug 30, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low 7.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 24. Humidex 26.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect clear skies into Tuesday morning with a morning low of 9 degrees followed by sunshine again on Tuesday with a high of 24 degrees. A little bit more cloud, and a little bit more heat starts creeping into the forecast for the second half of the week. We’ll be back into the upper 20s on Thursday and Friday. That heat breaks with another low tracking across central Manitoba on Saturday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. NE @ 10 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 20/25 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- New Tragically Hip fan Joanne Schiewe dead of same brain cancer Gord Downie has
- Joanne Schiewe held on long enough to take in what could be Gord Downie's final concert in Winnipeg, but on Monday, just weeks after the show, she lost her battle with brain cancer.
- Western extension of Chief Peguis Trail comes closer into focus
- The completion of Winnipeg's inner ring road is continuing to inch closer, as the plan to extend Chief Peguis Trail across the city's northwest quadrant now calls for overpasses at both Main Street and McPhillips Street.
- 'It's just shocking,' daycare manager says after magician charged with making child porn
- Parents of children at a Winnipeg daycare as well as staff were shocked to learn that a magician now facing child pornography charges had earlier performed at the facility and was set to perform there this week, the manager says.
- Sunny skies and 24 C in Winnipeg for last days of August video
- Enjoy the last couple days of August with sunny skies and temperatures in the mid-20s.
- Canada Post, union extend mediation another 24 hours
- Canada Post and the Canadian Union of Postal Workers have again agreed to extend mediation aimed at resolving their labour dispute by another 24 hours.