Set Wasagaming as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 07, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 7:07 PM
ESE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 07, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Oct 07, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Showers ending late this evening then mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 13.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As advertised, a cloudy day. We won’t get past about 12 degrees Wednesday afternoon. Get ready for a rainy afternoon/evening as I watch the radar colour itself blue to the west. It’s a general 5-10mm hitting the Red River Valley by late afternoon. The rain will continue here through the evening. All if this starts earlier in the west and happens later on out into NW Ontario. The cloud sticks around through the night and through most of Thursday before some late afternoon sunny breaks… (afternoon sun for the west). That clearing leads to a warmer and dry weather pattern for the long weekend. I’m posting temps in the 20s for Saturday and Sunday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 the afternoon.
Friday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Updated Three people, including baby, hurt in St. Boniface truck crash video
- At least three people, including one baby, were taken to hospital after a crash at Goulet Street and Tache Avenue in Winnipeg Wednesday afternoon.
- New Manitoba College of Physicians and Surgeons seeks input on doctor-assisted suicide
- The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba's working group on doctor-assisted suicide is in the process of drafting a statement and is asking for your input.
- Drunk driver pleads guilty in Trans-Canada crash that killed a man
- The father of Robert Joubert, who was killed in a highway crash near Ste. Anne, Man., in 2012, says he's surprised but relieved the driver of the other vehicle has pleaded guilty to drunk driving.
- I-TIP: Wall anchors can save a child's life video
- The I-Team breaks down the data on why you should use those wall anchors in the bottom of furniture boxes and reminds people of an important Ikea recall.
- Missing for 6 months: Chris Guimond's family wants answers
- It has been six months since Chris Guimond, 48, went missing from Winnipeg and his family is appealing to the public for answers.