Set Wasagaming as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 26, 15 at 1:00 PM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
W 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 26, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Thu Mar 26, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries near noon. Clearing this afternoon. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning after midnight. Low minus 10.
Snow ending early in the afternoon then clearing. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early in the afternoon. High plus 3.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
It’s a sunny but coolish day. We’ll get to about -3 this afternoon. Expect a -2 high on Friday with a sunny start to the day but a cloudy afternoon with a chance of a flurry then we are back above zero on the weekend. Next disturbance on the schedule brings rain Saturday afternoon and evening with a high of 4 degrees. Sunday is milder at 6 with lots of sunshine and the temps will keep climbing into the first part of next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: N @ 20 in the afternoon.
Friday: SSE @ 15/20 in the morning. SE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 25/40 the morning. S @ 40/60 the afternoon.
Sunday: W @ 25/30 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- CBC sheds more than 140 jobs in local news across Canada
- CBC English Services has announced that it is shedding more than 140 positions in its local news operations as part of a corporation-wide strategy announced last summer to deal with budget shortfalls.
- Manitoba judge Vic Toews fights salary seizure over late rent
- Manitoba judge and former Conservative cabinet minister Vic Toews' wages were to be seized earlier this year in order to fulfill his lease with an Ottawa-area landlord.
- Winnipeg gallery carves out space for Inuit art collection
- Winnipeg's art gallery is trying to carve out space to house what's believed to be the world's largest collection of Inuit art — only a fraction of which is ever on display.
- Blog 5 things to watch for as Jets look to contain the Canadiens
- The Jets (38-24-12) will look to get back on track when they welcome the Montreal Canadiens to town Thursday night in the first of four straight games at MTS Centre.
- Updated Vic Toews's lobbying to be reviewed by federal ethics commissioner
- The office of the Conflict of Interest and Ethics Commissioner says there is enough information to examine whether lobbying efforts for Peguis First Nation by former senior MP Vic Toews violated conflict of interest guidelines.