Set Wasagaming as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 6:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
ENE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 5:43 PM CDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 5:43 PM CDT
Flurries. Low minus 15.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h becoming west 20 early in the afternoon. High plus 1.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light before morning. Low minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-13° | -23°
9° | -9°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
It’s certainly a cooler day than yesterday, especially with the wind. Expect a high of -7. As of noon, we are at -9. On radar, I’m seeing a few flurries to the west of the Red River Valley and after some morning sunshine… it will be a cloudy afternoon. Winds drop to light tonight with a chilly low of -23 degrees. Wednesday is another slightly cool day at -6 along with some afternoon snow and blowing snow. We warm to +3 by Thursday afternoon. Expect a falling temp on Friday with a few flurries and a chilly weekend ahead.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 20 in the morning. W @ 25 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 25/40 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg waives pipe-thawing fees for homes effective Feb. 28
- Winnipeg city officials are now waiving fees for citizens who have had their pipes thawed since Feb. 28, 2014.
- New Giant snow drifts reach rooftops in Delta Beach
- Strong north winds have turned Delta Beach into one big snow drift, with some of the snow drifts reaching rooftops in the community at the southern tip of Lake Manitoba.
- Manitoba plans 14 new health centres as doctor deadline looms video
- The province is trying to make good on a promise that all Manitobans would have a family doctor by 2015.
- Where will Winnipeg's piles of snow go in the spring melt? video
- As many in Winnipeg enjoy milder temperatures this week, after months of frigid winter weather, some are wondering if all the snow piled up across the city will cause flooding in the spring.
- Winnipeg developer dinged $170K for not building park
- The city’s property committee has fined local developer Andrew Marquess $170,000 for building without a permit and breaching a city agreement.