Set Wasagaming as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 22, 17 at 10:00 PM CST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:28 AM
Sunset: 5:15 PM
WSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Periods of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 22, 17 at 7:21 PM CST Sun Jan 22, 17 at 7:21 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow and risk of freezing drizzle. Fog patches. Low minus 3.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing drizzle. Fog patches. High zero.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing drizzle. Fog patches. Low minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The cloudy conditions continue into Monday, and so do the mild conditions. I don’t see even a chance for a sunny day until late in the week.
We gradually cool toward Thursday and Friday with daytime highs here in the south at around -5 to -6, still well above the seasonal normal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- 'It's turned into an outdoor swimming pool': Warm weather wrecking rinks video
- If you were hoping to go for an outdoor skate to enjoy the warm weather, you might have to move indoors.
- Solidarity, not charity: 'Bannock Lady' of Winnipeg celebrates four years of fry bread
- Winnipeg’s Bannock Lady celebrated a milestone on Sunday.
- Lloyd Axworthy's new Facebook page intended to foster discussion on refugees
- A new Facebook page launched by Canada’s former foreign affairs minister is devoted to generating discussion about how to help refugees.
- Short amber lights to blame for collisions at Bishop Grandin intersection, Wise Up Winnipeg says
- A group of Winnipeg traffic ticket fighters are calling on the city to increase what they say are dangerously short amber light times at a high-speed intersection, and bring in advanced warning flashers to give drivers time to slow down before they get ticketed.
- Fire destroys home, closes Highway 15 east of Anola, Man.
- A stretch of Highway 15 just east of Anola, Man., was closed on Sunday afternoon as fire crews battled a blaze at a house.