Set Wasagaming as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 5:00 PM CST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 39.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High minus 7. Wind chill minus 35 in the morning.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 17.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Could this be winter’s last gasp for the season??? Wednesday’s high is -17 but there won’t be quite as much wind as Tuesday. Still… fairly cold and uncomfortable if you aren’t dressed for the weather. Thursday, the wind turns around in the afternoon to the south which signifies a change in our weather pattern. We go from a high on Thursday afternoon of -10 to a low Friday morning of -11 and then all the way to -1 Friday afternoon. Temps will be close to that over the weekend and well into next week. By the way, we turn our clocks forward this weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NW @ 25/30 in the morning. WNW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 20 the morning. S @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 10/15 in the morning. WSW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Four brothers laid to rest after fatal house fire in rural Manitoba
- About a thousand mourners packed a Mennonite church in the rural Manitoba community of Winkler to pay respects to four boys killed in a southern Manitoba house fire.
- Ron Lemieux 'extremely disappointed' about Investors Group Field problems video
- Manitoba minister of sport Ron Lemieux is upset that problems with Investors Group Stadium have culminated in a lawsuit.
- New Freeze Frame exposes Manitoba youth to international film industry
- 17-year-old Viola is the daughter of a director and that's the same direction she wants to go in.
- Winnipeg's planned switch to biological mosquito larvicides welcomed video
- Winnipeg's battle against mosquitoes is about to change this summer, and the city's former entomologist says residents will notice a big difference.
- Blog 5 things to watch for as Jets battle Senators video
- CBC's Jeff Hamilton has five things to watch for as the Winnipeg Jets wrap up a four-game home stand with a game against the Ottawa Senators tonight.