Set Wasagaming as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
ESE 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this morning. High 27. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 10.
Sunny. High 28.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
32° | 12°
90° | 54°
30° | 14°
86° | 57°
25° | 9°
77° | 48°
25° | 9°
77° | 48°
25° | 10°
77° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect lots of sunshine and temps 24 and 27 right through to Saturday. Sunday and Monday look a little cooler so make some plans to be outside this week because, at this time of year, you know this type of weather can disappear quickly. Enjoy!
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 20/25 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New The money behind the politics: Winnipeg’s most generous political donors
- It takes money to run a civic election campaign, and a CBC News analysis of the last Winnipeg election shows the top contributors are well-established company owners and executives who do business with the city.
- Opinion A challenge to doubters: university degree is worth more than a college diploma
- University of Manitoba president David Barnard challenges a recent CBC Manitoba editorial that questions the value of a university degree compared with that of a college education.
- Dustin Byfuglien leads Jets past Wild 2-1 in pre-season play
- The game was won by the veterans but it was really a night to take a look at rookies as the Winnipeg Jets fell 14 seconds short of a shutout, beating the Minnesota Wild 2-1 on Monday in the pre-season opener for both teams.
- ElectionFest brings Winnipeg voters, civic candidates together video
- With Winnipeggers one month away from electing the city's next mayor, councillors and school trustees, hundreds of people got to chat one-on-one with the candidates at an event Monday night.
- Polaris Music Prize 2014: Tanya Tagaq wins $30K as jury's pick
- Nunavut-raised Inuk throat singer Tanya Tagaq has won the $30,000 Polaris Music Prize.