Set Wasagaming as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 2:00 PM CST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 8:08 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
N 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Periods of snow ending this afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 11.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing late this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 27.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 12.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
-21° | -24°
-6° | -11°
-23° | -29°
-9° | -20°
-17° | -19°
1° | -2°
-18° | -22°
-0° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunday… another change in our weather. The -2 afternoon high will be early in the afternoon before the cold front pushes through. Expect a sudden and cold wind shift in the afternoon with falling temperatures and some snow Sunday afternoon and evening. Next week will be cold again starting with Monday. We start the week with flurries, gusty winds out of the northwest and a daytime high -11. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are also very cold with a mix of sun and cloud.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: SE @ 10/15 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Lori Douglas case to start anew with sex photos off-limits
- A second hearing into whether a senior Manitoba judge should be kicked off the bench is finally set to start in Winnipeg on Monday but sex photos central to the allegations against her will be off-limits — at least for the time being.
- Winnipeg dentist charged with sexual assault had restricted licence
- The Winnipeg dentist charged for his alleged involvement in sexually assaulting five boys has had a restricted licence since June, according to the Manitoba Dental Association.
- Mental health in the Canadian military: Feds to spend $200M over 6 years video
- The federal government will provide $200 million over six years to address mental health issues among members of the Canadian Forces.
- Birds, leaks, trees damaging Manitoba legislature
- Pigeon poop, leaking ceilings and damp, insect-infested trees are slowly degrading what is considered "the most important building" in Manitoba.
- Man arrested after Main Street crime spree
- A 30-year-old man is in custody after a Main Street crime spree involving a break-in and theft of money, medication and jewellery.