Set Wasagaming as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 9:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 8:39 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
NE 1 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 6:55 AM CST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 6:55 AM CST
Periods of light snow. Risk of freezing drizzle this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High minus 2.
Periods of light snow. Low minus 5.
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 5.
|Periods of light snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-5° | -11°
23° | 12°
-7° | -9°
19° | 16°
-20° | -21°
-4° | -6°
-20° | -23°
-4° | -9°
-22° | -25°
-8° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect occasional light snow on Monday. No big accumulations but roads could be tricky for travelling at times as we approach Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Temperatures will also be mild for this time of year with -2s on my forecast sheet for Sunday and Monday, then a cooling trend on Christmas Day.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NE @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Maple Leaf Foods to shutter small Winnipeg plant Dec. 31
- Maple Leaf Foods' plant on Panet Road in Winnipeg will be the sixth closure under a multi-year reorganization of the Toronto-based food giant's operations.
- Family that fled Khmer Rouge regime 3 decades ago reunites with Manitoba sponsors
- On Monday morning's Information Radio, Marge Bennett was reunited with a family from Cambodia that she helped to sponsor to Canada more than three decades ago. "We always wondered how they were doing, whatever became of them," she said before she found out.
- Misogyny complaints emerge from Manitoba dentistry program
- CBC News has learned a University of Manitoba investigation into inappropriate and misogynistic conduct within one of its graduate dentistry programs has never been made public.
- Arrests made in Winnipeg home invasion
- A number of people forced their way into a residence in the 800 block of College Avenue just after 8 p.m. Sunday, police said.
- Blog Defensive breakdowns prove costly for Jets video
- It was shaping up to be an early Christmas gift for the home side fans, but after all was said and done the Winnipeg Jets delivered a big ol’ lump of coal instead.