Set Wasagaming as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 6:00 AM CST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:10 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
NNE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Periods of snow ending late this morning then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning then light this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 11 this afternoon.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening then partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 30.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 31.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The snow that is in central Manitoba will start to wraparound the low Tuesday night into Wednesday. Expect a couple of cms here in Winnipeg between about 4am and noon Wednesday. Total snowfall amounts could reach 10 to 20cms in Dauphin and Swan River between by Thursday morning. Behind this clipper, a cold push of air will drop temps through Wednesday afternoon and into the mid minus teens by Thursday morning. Just in time for the Santa Claus/Grey Cup Parade and then the Grey Cup game on Sunday… we warm up for the weekend. I’m forecasting a high of -3 on Sunday so the kick-off temperature should be around -5.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: N @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 20 in the morning. SW @ 25 in the afternoon.
- Domestic violence in faith communities focus of first-ever forum in Winnipeg
- A Winnipeg woman says religious leaders need to do more to address the issues surrounding domestic violence in the faith community.
- Image of Aylan Kurdi dead on a beach moves Winnipeg woman to help Syrian refugees
- For Vicki Melo, it started with the now infamous photo of Aylan Kurdi face down on a beach in Turkey. The image of the three-year-old boy washed up on shore made her decide to sponsor a Syrian refugee family and bring them to Canada.
- Senior, 91, injured during test at Winnipeg hospital, family says video
- The quality of life for a 91-year-old Winnipeg man has declined in a matter of months due to the way hospital staff handled a procedure, his family says.
- Single mom of 4 lost everything in Dufferin Avenue apartment fire video
- A single mother of four says she and her kids lost everything in an apartment complex fire in Winnipeg's North End.
- Bullied Manitoba teen told to watch video of B.C. teen Amanda Todd who killed herself
- Court documents of messages between a Manitoba teen and others online suggest she was told to look at the video made by B.C. teen Amanda Todd who killed herself in 2012 after enduring sexual extortion online.