Set Wasagaming as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 29, 16 at 6:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
ENE 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 29, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri Apr 29, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low minus 2.
Sunny. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h near noon. High 17. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 1.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunny, Sunny, Sunny…. there’s your 3 day forecast for Friday through Sunday. This would be a good weekend to be outside - whether it’s work or play! The wind does pick up slightly on Saturday, still out of the northeast. Sunday night, there is a band of cloud that will move through overnight into Monday. By that time, winds will be generally out of the south. Monday, we get into the low 20s early in the day, then a cold front pushes through and shifts winds to the northwwest. Tuesday should be slightly cooler with some cloud cover before the sun returns on Wednesday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: NE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: NE @ 15/20 Wind in the morning. NE @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Calm Wind in the morning. SW @ 10 Wind in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
- Two people without licences treated patients in Winnipeg dental clinic, association finds
- A review by the Manitoba Dental Association found two individuals practised for months without a licence.
- Stella's to reopen on Sherbrook Street Wednesday after fire
- Restaurant chain Stella’s is set to reopen their Sherbrook Street location on Wednesday morning, says operations manager Grant Anderson.
- New Jeff Herd steps down as Royal Winnipeg Ballet executive director
- The Royal Winnipeg Ballet is losing Jeff Herd, who stepped down as its executive director on Friday.
- Manitoba mom upset after dog mauls 5-year-old daughter at foster home
- A mother from a Manitoba First Nation is distraught after her five-year-old daughter was mauled by a dog at her foster home, then sent back to the same foster home after she was released from hospital.
- Teen girl struck by van in Dauphin hit and run
- RCMP are looking for the driver of a van that struck and injured a teenage girl as she was crossing Main Street in Dauphin, Man., on Thursday evening.