Set Wasagaming as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 8:00 AM CST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 8:25 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
NW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
Light snow. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 32.
Flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 33.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 30.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-25° | -28°
-13° | -18°
-23° | -28°
-9° | -18°
-24° | -29°
-11° | -20°
-23° | -26°
-9° | -15°
-20° | -26°
-4° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As we approach Wednesday, a more organized system moves up through the Dakotas and Minnesota and drops an accumulating snowfall in parts of southern Manitoba through the day Wednesday. The southeast will get most of the snow… I think between 5 and 10 cms in areas like Sprague and through Kenora. In Winnipeg and generally along the Trans-Canada, about 5cm from Wednesday morning though Thursday morning. More flurries are in my forecast for Thursday and Friday as the temps continue to ‘tank’ for the weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: N @ 30/40 in the morning. N @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 30/50 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Friday: W @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Roads in rough shape after winter blast in Manitoba
- Take care driving in southern Manitoba today, where roads and highways are in poor condition from Wednesday's winter storm.
- Manitoban returns from typhoon-devastated Philippines
- A man working in Manitoba has returned from the Philippines, where 32 members of his family died in Typhoon Haiyan last month.
- Investors Group Field scores below green standard
- Investors Group Field's status as an environmentally friendly building has side-stepped the Manitoba government's own requirements for funding.
- Winter storms into southern Manitoba video
- A winter storm wreaked havoc on roads across much of southern Manitoba on Wednesday, with more snow, strong winds and frigid temperatures in the forecast.
- Your Vote: What was Manitoba's top story of 2013?
- Many stories gripped the attention of Manitobans and made global headlines in 2013. Cast your vote and tell us which of these 15 you think was the top story of 2013.