Set Peawanuck as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 22, 17 at 8:24 PM CST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:49 AM
Sunset: 4:58 PM
E 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 22, 17 at 4:53 PM EST Sun Jan 22, 17 at 4:53 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 12.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the morning. Amount 2 cm. High minus 2.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5 with temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis Inside Quebec's far right: Where do Quebec's extremist groups fit in?
- The election of Donald Trump, Brexit, the electoral surge of anti-immigrant parties across Europe — many are speaking of a global far-right moment. We take a look at how Quebec compares.
- Updated Canada not the focus of Trump's NAFTA talk, ambassador says
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his cabinet colleagues have arrived in Calgary for a three-day retreat to ready themselves for the realities of governing in the Donald Trump era, and to hear from experts who they've tapped to help guide them through a potentially tumultuous time.
- Airport screening rules revamped for transgender travellers
- The federal agency in charge of security at Canadian airports has changed its policy on screening for transgender travellers. But advocates worry staff haven't been properly trained to execute it.
- Why drug traffickers logging huge highway miles are endangering the public
- Drug traffickers driving long distances to transport their illegal wares are putting the public at risk with their non-stop driving, say the RCMP.
- Trudeau not the 1st politician to face heat for Aga Khan helicopter ride
- Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau has been taking flak for his trip aboard Aga Khan's private helicopter, which mirrors a similar controversy that befell the Bahamas environment minister back in 2010.