Set Peawanuck as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 1:18 AM CDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 9:05 PM
N 11 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing drizzle. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low minus 3.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning and early in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late in the morning. High plus 2.
Overcast. Risk of freezing drizzle. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 3 with temperature rising to zero by morning.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Jumbo Glacier Resort's future in doubt after avalanche report
- The developers of a contentious year-round ski resort west of Invermere, B.C. have been told to stop construction on two buildings until new safety conditions can be met in the event of an avalanche.
- Mike Duffy's 'unsolicited contacts' drew Enbridge warning to PMO
- Suspended Senator Mike Duffy's diary may show repeated conversations with Enbridge officials, but a spokesman for the energy firm says they were unsolicited, to the point Enbridge notified the Prime Minister's Office.
- Quebec women right-to-vote milestone marked by province
- Seventy-five years after Quebec women won the right to vote, the province has renamed its equality prize after suffrage movement leader Thérèse Casgrain.
- Recap Flames down Canucks to clinch series victory video
- The Calgary Flames defeated the Vancouver Canucks 7-4 in Game 6 to clinch a 4-2 series victory in the first round of the NHL playoffs on Saturday.
- Kashechewan flood evacuees arriving in Cornwall, Ottawa today
- The second phase of the evacuation of Kashechewan, Ont., takes place today as between 600 and 700 people are expected to leave the First Nations community for Ottawa and Cornwall, Ont., as a flood nears.