Set Peawanuck as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 8:32 AM
Sunset: 4:25 PM
W 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM EST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 36.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 24. Wind chill minus 38.
Clear. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the evening. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 41.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-20° | -24°
-4° | -11°
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
-16° | -18°
3° | -0°
-16° | -20°
3° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Exclusive Canada Revenue Agency privacy breach leaks prominent Canadians' tax details video
- Detailed tax information about the private lives of hundreds of Canadians — many of them rich and famous — was sent to CBC News by Canada's tax agency in a major privacy breach.
- Updated Thalidomide victim calls on Canadian government for compensation
- A Calgary woman born with a thalidomide-caused birth defect says thalidomide victims deserve yearly compensation from the federal government.
- New XL Foods recall lawsuit reaches tentative deal for refunding beef customers
- Lawyers have brokered a tentative deal to settle part of a class-action lawsuit filed over an E. coli outbreak that prompted the largest meat recall in Canadian history.
- Firefighters recall L'Isle-Verte residents' desperate cries for help video
- Firefighters called to the deadly blaze in l’Isle-Verte, Que., met a wall of fire when they arrived at the seniors’ home that January night, conditions that proved too dangerous to attempt to rescue some of the residents trapped inside, a coroner's inquest was told.
- First Nations to 'resist' complying with financial transparency act
- Three Western Treaty First Nations say they will "resist" the federal government's order to comply with the financial transparency act by tomorrow or risk losing federal funding.