Set Peawanuck as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
SSW 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind becoming south 30 km/h after midnight. Low plus 4.
Showers ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind south 30 km/h. High 12.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 before morning. Low plus 4.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
16° | 3°
61° | 37°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Justin Trudeau hits back at 'old men' over abortion stance criticism
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau, faced with an open letter from seven former Liberal MPs denouncing him for his stance on abortion, tweeted that the days "when old men get to decide what a woman does with her body are long gone."
- Analysis Jim Prentice has a huge hill to climb to give Albertans what they want
- Changing leaders hasn’t helped Alberta’s Progressive Conservative party so far, and Jim Prentice has a huge hill to climb if he's to extend the party’s power beyond this mandate, Kathleen Petty writes.
- Updated Ailing Rob Ford thanks supporters, endorses brother's mayoral bid video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford says he's thankful for the support he's received from his family and the public, as he prepares to enter treatment for a malignant tumour that has been discovered in his abdomen.
- Bear kills hunter near Norman Wells, N.W.T.
- A bear attacked and killed a hunter near the Yukon border on Wednesday evening, say police in Norman Wells, N.W.T.
- Updated New coal plant regulations have 'negligible effect,' report says
- Canada could lag behind the U.S. when it comes to cutting emissions from coal-fired power plants, despite claims by Prime Minister Stephen Harper that Canada is way ahead of its closest neighbour when it comes to cleaning up coal.