Set Peawanuck as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 7:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
WSW 17 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late this morning. High plus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming north 30 km/h in the evening. High plus 2.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-11° | -22°
12° | -8°
-10° | -22°
14° | -8°
-8° | -18°
18° | -0°
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
-12° | -22°
10° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Nova Scotia expecting up to 15 cm of snow on Atlantic Coast
- Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for parts of Nova Scotia as up to 15 cm of snow could hit the province on Saturday, while the rest of the Maritimes could see up to 4 cm of the white stuff.
- Repeat violent offenders to get delayed statutory release with new bill
- A former public safety official says the Conservative government's new bill to delay when repeat violent offenders at the federal level may be eligible for statutory release from prison will "make the system actually much worse and will not improve public safety."
- Post-ISIS responsibilities up to Iraqis and Syrians, says Jason Kenney
- Defence Minister Jason Kenney argues that once ISIS is defeated, Canada will not be in a position to create a model democracy in the region currently occupied by the organization.
- Ontario's Sunshine List: Is it still useful?
- The latest list of Ontario public-sector workers making at least $100,000 is out. Some say it's little more than an annual public shaming of public servants that is increasingly irrelevant, but others say Sunshine Lists are still a useful tool.
- Daundre Barnaby dead at 24, Athletics Canada reports
- Daundre Barnaby, one of the country’s top track runners, drowned while at a training camp on the Caribbean island of St. Kitts on Friday, Athletics Canada said.