Set Peawanuck as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
WSW 21 km/h
Chance of showers
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 23. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Showers with a few thunderstorms beginning this evening and ending before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 12.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 16.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Canada's refugee policy questioned after Syrian boy's drowning video
- The picture of a Syrian boy whose body washed up on a Turkish beach has heightened attention to Canada's own contribution to accepting refugees from that war-torn area and other troubled regions.
- Canada added 12,000 jobs in August
- The Canadian economy added 12,000 jobs in August, but the unemployment rate ticked up to seven per cent as 40,000 more people were looking for work.
- Joe Oliver in Turkey for G20 meeting during election campaign
- Joe Oliver, the finance minister who's running for re-election in the Toronto riding of Eglinton-Lawrence, has been criticized for being largely missing from the Conservative campaign trail. Turns out he's in Turkey for a G20 economic meeting.
- 'How to sponsor a Syrian?' is Canada's top Google query on refugees
- With the Syrian refugee crisis receiving renewed attention, Canadians are increasingly taking to Google to find out more about the ongoing conflict.
- Fair Elections Act prevents former N.S. party leader from casting vote
- A former leader of the Nova Scotia Liberal Party can't yet cast his ballot in the upcoming federal election because he doesn't have the required identification.