Set Peawanuck as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 5:44 AM CST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 6:15 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 5:30 AM EST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 5:30 AM EST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 22 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 33.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 38.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late in the evening. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 37.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-12° | -12°
10° | 10°
-22° | -28°
-8° | -18°
-19° | -30°
-2° | -22°
-16° | -26°
3° | -15°
-18° | -29°
-0° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Rania El-Alloul crowdfunding campaign garners more than $20K in 1 day
- A crowdfunding campaign in support of a Quebec woman who was refused her day in court because she was wearing a hijab has raised more than $20,000 in its first day.
- Vince Li faces threat of vigilante justice, says advocate video
- A Winnipeg law professor has come out in support of the decision handed down Friday to grant Vince Li unsupervised day visits to Winnipeg, but concerns are mounting over whether Li could become the target of those seeking vigilante justice.
- Elijah Marsh funeral draws hundreds, many turned away video
- Hundreds lined up Saturday for the funeral of Elijah Marsh, the three-year-old Toronto boy whose death touched the hearts of Canadians across the country, after he wandered out of his grandmother's apartment in the middle of a frigid night wearing just a diaper, shirt and boots.
- McDonald's shooting on Danforth leaves 2 dead video
- Two men are dead and one is in hospital after a shooting inside a McDonald's in Toronto's east end. Police say a confrontation escalated and "multiple shots" were fired by a security guard who was apparently at the McDonald's to buy food.
- Listeria recall: Meat shipped to Alberta, Ontario, Quebec
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency says illnesses have been reported among people who ate meat being recalled by a Toronto deli.