Set Peawanuck as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 3:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 8:07 AM
Sunset: 7:36 PM
NNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 18.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 25 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 32.
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 32. Wind chill minus 38.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-12° | -27°
10° | -17°
-17° | -25°
1° | -13°
-18° | -29°
-0° | -20°
-14° | -27°
7° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Canada-South Korea trade deal to phase out import tariffs on cars
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper announced on Tuesday that Canada has concluded negotiations with South Korea on a free trade agreement that would phase out Canadian tariffs on imports of South Korean cars over three years.
- Go Public Autistic son 'prisoner' in Ottawa hospital video audio
- Ontario parents are outraged over how their developmentally disabled adult son is confined to a hospital room — watched by security guards 24/7 — because the system doesn’t have a placement for him elsewhere.
- Port Metro Vancouver strike stops 90% of container truck traffic video
- Port Metro Vancouver says the disruption to its operations from a strike Monday by up to 400 container truck drivers and the non-unionized drivers who have joined them is having a dramatic effect on the ability of terminal operators to move goods.
- Lev Tahor case: 7 children taken by child services in Ontario video
- Seven of the 13 children involved in a custody dispute between the Lev Tahor sect and Ontario and Quebec child protection services have been returned to Ontario.
- Coach John Lagimodiere says he was a 'doorknob' to yell at ref
- John Lagimodiere, a minor hockey coach in Saskatoon, has taken to social media to apologize for being a "doorknob" during a game in which he was ejected for yelling at a referee.