Set Peawanuck as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 1:00 PM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 5:16 AM
Sunset: 10:01 PM
N 15 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed May 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. High 6.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Breaking Royal Military College facing new cadet assault allegation
- CBC News has learned military police are investigating a new allegation that a cadet was sexually assaulted at the Royal Military College in Kingston, Ont. The assault is alleged to have taken place on May 13, the day before the college's high-profile convocation.
- GO PUBLIC Hefty bill for child's air ambulance hits mom 17 years later video
- A mother and daughter say they've been blindsided after a call from a collections agency demanding almost $5,000 for an emergency medical transport in Ontario that happened 17 years ago.
- First Nations $300M federal housing fund builds just 99 homes video
- Market forces were supposed to help First Nations resolve their housing crises when the Harper government created a special $300-million mortgage-support fund in 2008. Six years later, the fund's aggressive target of 25,000 new homes looks highly unrealistic, with just 99 homes built to date.
- Analysis Election debates matter and are worth fighting for, polls suggest
- The federal parties are bickering over the form and frequency of election debates. And they have good reason to. CBC polls analyst Éric Grenier explains.
- Feature What are the most distinctive jobs in every province?
- From petroleum engineers in Alberta, to visiting homemakers and housekeepers in Manitoba, the CBC's interactive map points out the most distinctive jobs in every province.