White Rock, BC
Set White Rock as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 6:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
SSE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening. 30 percent chance of showers near the mountains early this evening. Low 7.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Windy near the water in the afternoon. High 11.
Periods of rain ending in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy near the water in the evening. Low 7.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Showers||Rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Elk poaching in B.C. alarms conservation officers
- Poachers have illegally killed at least seven elk in the Cowichan Valley raising concerns among conservation officers about public safety.
- Updated Amanda Todd case: Dutch suspect may have targeted other Canadian children video
- A day after RCMP confirmed the arrest in the Netherlands of a man linked to the online bullying of B.C. teen Amanda Todd and possibly dozens of other victims say other Canadian children might have been targeted in a case that is focusing on the man's computer.
- Map Arson suspected in 5 suspicious Abbotsford fires
- Police in Abbotsford, B.C., suspect an arsonist may have set five suspicious fires over the past 48 hours.
- Craigslist sexual assault: police ask victims to come forward
- Police in New Westminster, B.C., have released a photograph of a man who allegedly sexually assaulted a woman who responded to Craigslist posting for a waitress/bartender position at a local bar.
- Borders, ferries, highways: delays, snow this long weekend
- Travellers in B.C. are warned to expect long lines at the borders and ferries, and snow on the mountain passes today.