White Rock, BC
Set White Rock as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 10:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 4:58 PM
SE 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 12.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. High 9.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
9° | 8°
48° | 46°
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Wolf cull supported by conservation group Wildsight audio
- Kootenay-based conservation group Wildsight is backing a controversial wolf cull in the South Peace and South Selkirks that would kill 184 wolves.
- GO PUBLIC Homelife Superstars realtor accused of duping homebuyer of $12K video
- An Ontario man says he was tricked into signing a representation contract with a Homelife Superstars realtor, leaving him with a lien on his home and $12,280 in debt.
- Beaver blocks traffic in West Vancouver
- Traffic at one West Vancouver intersection ground to a halt on Monday morning after a slow moving beaver decided to cross the road.
- B.C. family building tiny house, but needs land audio
- A family in Victoria is looking for a place to put the 350 sq. ft. home they're building.
- B.C. cracks high temperature records with Pineapple Express
- The Pineapple Express that arrived on the West Coast on Friday helped break high temperature records across B.C. on Sunday.