White Rock, BC
Set White Rock as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 12:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
SSE 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Rain ending after midnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Amount 10 to 15 mm except 30 mm near the North Shore. Wind east 30 km/h becoming south 30 this evening except 50 over southern sections late this evening and after midnight. Low 7.
Showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Windy near the water late in the afternoon. Temperature steady near 8.
Rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming southeast 40 km/h near midnight except 60 over southern sections overnight. Temperature steady near 7.
|A few showers||Rain||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Rain|
11° | 9°
52° | 48°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Retired North Vancouver superintendent John Lewis re-hired, accused of double dipping
- Some might call it double dipping, but the superintendent of North Vancouver's school district says he's doing nothing wrong by collecting both a pension and a salary.
- Justin Trudeau goes one-on-one with CBC host Andrew Chang video
- Liberal Party leader Justin Trudeau was in the hot seat this week when he sat down for a one-on-one interview with CBC Vancouver host Andrew Chang.
- Jordan MacWilliams, Delta police officer, charged with 2nd-degree murder, appears in court video
- Delta police officer Jordan MacWilliams — who was charged with second-degree murder in connection with a shooting two years ago outside the Starlight Casino in New Westminster, B.C. — appeared in court Thursday.
- Paul Bally hit-and-run: Comox Valley man charged
- RCMP in Comox, B.C., have arrested a 55-year-old man following the hit-and-run death of cyclist Paul Bally earlier this week.
- Kenneth Knutson faces two more charges in shooting of Kamloops RCMP officer Jean Rene Michaud video
- Two new charges have been laid against Kenneth Knutson, who was accused of shooting a Cpl. Jean Rene Michaud during a traffic stop at Kamloops, B.C.