Set Weyburn as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 04, 15 at 10:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 6:29 PM
NW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 04, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Oct 04, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. A few showers beginning this evening. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 12.
Clearing in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 'She was a human being': sister of murdered woman at Saskatoon rally
- Marilyn Wapass, whose sister's remains were found in 2002, was among about 200 people who rallied in Saskatoon on Sunday to remember missing or murdered indigenous women.
- Saskatoon students encouraging people to vote in federal election
- Elijah Ren and his classmates are too young to vote, but that does not mean they won't have an impact on this year's federal election.
- White balloons released in Regina for stillborn children
- A balloon launch at the Wascana Rehabilitation Centre was part of a remembrance ceremony for stillborn babies and those who died in early childhood.
- Lingering issues delay Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal video
- A last-minute sprint toward a historic trade agreement turned into yet another marathon negotiating session, as a few lingering issues including Canadian dairy repeatedly delayed an announcement of a deal Sunday.
- Volunteers load up tonnes of garbage, recyclables in North Central Regina
- Dozens gathered Sunday to take part in the annual North Central cleanup in Regina.