Set Weyburn as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 3:00 AM CST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 6:54 PM
S 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h near noon. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
-4° | -13°
25° | 9°
1° | -8°
34° | 18°
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Trade deal with South Korea beneficial for Sask., Wall says
- Saskatchewan's premier is applauding a new trade deal with South Korea, saying it opens up more opportunities for producers in this province.
- Sask. sending $100 cheques to overcharged campers
- The Saskatchewan government is saying sorry to frustrated campers with $100 cheques.
- Saskatoon couple welcomes identical triplets to family
- Every child birth is special for parents. But one Saskatoon couple experienced something quite extraordinary and now has three identical reasons to celebrate.
- Winter Challenge attracts interest in Saskatchewan
- A simple dare, shared on social media, is catching on across the country including Saskatchewan where people are participating in activities to defy the winter weather.
- Wolves must be stopped, rural Saskatchewan leaders say
- A rural area in northeast Saskatchewan says it's having a problem with hungry wolves and wants the government's help.