Set Weyburn as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 AM CST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 5:05 PM
NW 24 km/h
Pressure: 99.3 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Periods of snow ending this afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 9 this afternoon.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Low minus 14.
Mainly sunny. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and early in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High minus 6.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-15° | -16°
5° | 3°
-17° | -26°
1° | -15°
-15° | -17°
5° | 1°
-16° | -19°
3° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Police search for 5 suspects after robbery spree in Regina
- Regina Police say three robberies in the city Friday evening shared similarities, and it became clear after a fourth robbery they were searching for five suspects on a crime spree.
- Prince Albert Raiders reconsider new mascot
- The Prince Albert Raiders have pulled their controversial new mascot from their home games.
- Highway Hotline issues emergency advisory for Sask. roads
- The Government of Saskatchewan Highway Hotline issued an emergency advisory for Saskatchewan highways, urging drivers to check road conditions before travel.
- Unreserved: Starlight tours, diabetes and young indigenous thespians as part of our story
- Find out what's on Unreserved this week, with host Rosanna Deerchild.
- Break-in, arson suspected at vacant house in Regina
- Fire officials believe someone broke in and started a fire Saturday morning in a house under renovations in Regina's North Central neighbourhood.