Set Weyburn as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 3:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
W 20 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the morning. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 18. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Regina police investigating after body found
- Regina police are investigating after they found the body of a man early Saturday morning.
- Sask. ridesharing website aims to fill gap left by STC shutdown
- A Yorkton, Sask., web developer has created a ridesharing website to help facilitate travel when the Saskatchewan Transportation Company stops running after May 31.
- Man, 2 youths charged in death of La Ronge restaurant owner
- Charges have been laid in the death of a La Ronge restaurant owner, police announced Saturday.
- National spiritual care convention calls for moratorium on Sask. budget cuts
- Provincial budget cuts that axed funding for spiritual care in Saskatchewan health facilities loomed large at a national conference held in Saskatoon on Friday.
- Regina police half-marathon brings road closures Sunday
- The Regina police half-marathon is happening Sunday and some roads will be closed for the morning race