Set Liverpool as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 6:00 PM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 6:14 PM
SSE 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 5 except zero along parts of the coast.
Mainly cloudy. A few rain showers or periods of drizzle beginning early in the morning and ending in the afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h except gusting to 40 along parts of the coast in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 in the afternoon. High plus 5.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 5.
|A few showers or drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Snow|
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Molotov cocktails thrown at shale gas protests nets charges
- A 20-year-old man from Eskasoni, N.S., is facing charges for allegedly throwing Molotov cocktails at RCMP during the shale gas protests in Rexton, N.B.
- Kangaroo bounds into Halifax museum video
- Jack the Red Kangaroo is starring in the Nova Scotia Museum of Natural History’s Australia exhibit this month.
- New Pictou leaders plan recovery from Michelin cuts
- A team of community leaders is being assembled in Pictou County, N.S., to respond to the fallout of job cuts at the Michelin tire plant.
- Access-a-Bus driver arrested for alleged sex assault
- A Metro Transit Access-a-Bus driver has been arrested following allegations he sexually assaulted a passenger.
- Condom piercer loses Supreme Court appeal video
- A Nova Scotia man who admitted he tampered with his girlfriend's condoms resulting in her pregnancy has lost his Supreme Court appeal and must now serve the balance of his 18-month jail sentence on a charge of sexual assault.