Set Liverpool as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
WNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Periods of snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Periods of snow ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of rain showers. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High plus 5. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon then northwest 30 gusting to 50 early in the evening. High plus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- AC 624 crash: MacGillivray Law to file class action lawsuit
- A Nova Scotia law firm says it will be filing a class action lawsuit representing passengers on board Air Canada Flight 624 that crash-landed Sunday morning in Halifax and a second firm confirms they are meeting with a passenger Tuesday.
- Air Canada AC624: Catherine Ouellet searches for man who carried aunt from plane
- A Halifax woman is trying to find the man who picked up her 80-year-old aunt and carried her away from the wreckage of AC624.
- Air Canada AC624 crash investigators recover cockpit recorders video
- Investigators are collecting more evidence from the wreckage of Air Canada Flight AC 624, including new close-up photos that show severe damage to the aircraft and the recovery of the flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder.
- Matt Whitman says Bedford Highway should try reversing lanes
- A Halifax area councillor thinks the city should give reversing lanes along the Bedford Highway a try even if it's only used for morning rush hours.
- Trevor Zinck impaired driving trial hears closing arguments
- The Crown argued Monday that the testimony given by a former Nova Scotia politician charged with impaired driving is sufficient on its own to convict him of the offence.