Set Liverpool as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 09, 15 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 6:47 PM
NW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 09, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Oct 09, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Rain beginning late this evening and ending before morning. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 this evening then becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 before morning. Low 11.
Clearing late in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. High 13.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Canada election 2015: Poor overlooked in battle for middle class vote, says group
- Federal political parties are pandering to the middle class in this election and ignoring the plight of people living every day in poverty, a Halifax public housing resident said Thursday.
- 'Land bank' in Nova Scotia eyed for idle farmland problem
- The Nova Scotia Federation of Agriculture is working on a strategy to get more farmland into production around the province.
- Halifax water system to be fenced off from swimmers
- It is hard to keep the city's backup water supply clean when people and pets are using it as a swimming hole. That's why Halifax Water is having a fence installed along part of the Chain of Lakes trail.
- New Nova Scotia weather forecast Oct. 9, 2015
- Cloudy and breezy today but prepare for rain this evening.
- Traffic tie-ups predicted during Sydney paving Friday
- The Public Works Department of the Cape Breton Regional Municipality is warning of traffic issues Friday when it begins a paving job on Argyle Street.