Set Liverpool as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
SSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 22 except 28 inland. UV index 9 or very high.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 15 except 19 inland.
Sunny. Wind southwest 30 km/h. High 20 except 30 inland.
|Sunny||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
22° | 18°
72° | 64°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Body of missing Northumberland Strait canoeist found
- The body of a missing canoeist has been found.
- People in Tatamagouche reject fracking
- The man hired by the Nova Scotia government to review fracking is touring the province — and David Wheeler now knows many people in the Tatamagouche area do not want it approved.
- Live Blog Loretta Saunders murder suspects back in court
- The preliminary inquiry in the case of two accused of murdering Loretta Saunders continued today in Halifax.
- New Stunting charges for 2 Shelburne County men
- Two men are facing stunting charges after a high-speed street race in Shelburne County.
- Halifax police issue debit machine warning
- Police are issuing a warning to Halifax business owners about potential fraud targeting debit machines.