Set Liverpool as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 1:00 PM AST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
NW 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 11:00 AM AST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 6.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 11.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 5.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Snow squall warnings in effect for 4 Nova Scotia counties
- Environment Canada is warning that Antigonish County, Inverness County, Pictou County and Victoria County may experience heavy, blowing snow that could quickly accumulate.
- Grandmother aims to be 3rd generation black belt in family
- Hannah Fraser, 72, could soon become the third generation of women in her family to wear a black belt.
- Racial profiling studied as N.S. Human Rights Commission turns 50
- Social work students examine Sobeys racial profiling case and how anti-black racism manifests itself in many different ways, like in cases of racial and criminal profiling.
- RCMP give computers to Eskasoni students — but there's a catch
- Students in Eskasoni, N.S., were excited to be given new computers yesterday - but they may not be allowed to keep them.
- Knife-wielding man robs Subway restaurant on Gottingen Street
- Halifax police are looking for the man who assaulted a clerk during a robbery at a Subway restaurant in central Halifax early Friday night.