Set Liverpool as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 7:03 PM
N 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h after midnight. Low 14.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 18.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
17° | 14°
63° | 57°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Nova Scotia health bill protest leads to man's arrest
- The legislature began today's sitting trying to push through legislation that would streamline health-care unions in the province.
- Photos Health union members protest health changes
- Nova Scotia's MLAs are now debating legislation that would streamline health-care unions in the province, while demonstrations continue outside Province House.
- Soldier Neil Dodsworth launches class action over home sale losses
- A Canadian soldier who lost more than $72,000 selling his home has launched a proposed class action lawsuit accusing the federal government of denying full compensation to dozens of military personnel who suffered large financial hits when ordered to move.
- Today's weather: Jim Abraham's synopsis
- A look at what you can expect for today's weather in the Maritimes, from CBC meteorologist Jim Abraham.
- In Depth Nova Scotia health authorities merger explained
- What you need to know about the public sector unions that have vowed to fight a bill in Nova Scotia that would change the collective bargaining process for health-care workers.