Set Liverpool as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 3:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
NW 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening then partly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. High plus 2 except zero inland.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
-2° | -3°
28° | 27°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Live Blog James Landry 'murder for lobster' trial to hear closing arguments
- A Cape Breton fisherman who has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder told police he shot at and rammed the boat of Phillip Boudreau after the victim taunted him for years, according to a taped statement played to a jury in Port Hawkesbury, N.S.
- New Norm Collins calls for more crosswalk enforcement
- A crosswalk safety advocate says Halifax needs a dedicated enforcement unit to try to cut the number of collisions between cars and pedestrians.
- Live Blog Aleksey Osipenkov human rights hearing continues
- The Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission hearing probing whether a Dartmouth cab driver shouted a racial slur at a family continues Thursday.
- New Lobster season delayed for southwestern Nova Scotia
- The lobster season has been delayed for fishermen in southwestern Nova Scotia.
- Catie Miller homicide leads to 2 more charges
- Two more people face charges in connection to the death of Catie Miller, a 29-year-old Dartmouth woman who went missing in July.