Set Liverpool as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 10:00 AM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
NNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 9 with temperature rising to minus 4 by morning.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Françoise Baylis pans Dalhousie dentistry men's apology audio
- One of the professors at Dalhousie University who wanted an investigation into misogynistic comments on Facebook by some fourth-year dental students says the men’s apology falls flat.
- Updated The Chronicle Herald's locked out press operators reach tentative deal
- Thirteen press operators the Maritimes largest newspaper locked out last month have reached a tentative deal, according to the paper.
- Live Blog Lindsay Souvannarath, Randall Shepherd, accused in Halifax shooting plot, in court
- Two people who are charged in the alleged mass murder plot in Halifax on Valentine's Day are back in court today.
- New Great white shark secrets revealed by tracking 'Lydia'
- Lydia has her own Twitter account and a dorsal fin tracker that over the last two years has given scientists and the public first ever details about great white sharks.
- Gottingen Street alleged road rage incident results in charges
- A man is facing charges after an alleged road rage incident on Gottingen Street Thursday evening that resulted in a driver being assaulted.