Set Liverpool as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
SW 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 21 except 26 inland. UV index 8 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning after midnight. Risk of thundershowers overnight. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 16.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon then partly cloudy. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early in the evening. High 20.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Periods of rain|
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Hiker in distress airlifted out of Hubley trail area
- A hiker in medical distress had to be rescued by a military Cormorant helicopter crew Tuesday afternoon.
- Province reveals connections between high-ranking bureaucrat and Northern Pulp
- As the deputy minister of the Office of Priorities and Planning, Bernie Miller was handpicked by Premier Stephen McNeil to handle his government’s most sensitive files. But there’s one file Miller can’t touch: Northern Pulp.
- Canadian Tire getting back into the firearm business in Nova Scotia
- A Nova Scotia woman is worried about Canadian Tire getting back into the firearms business.
- Nova Scotia announces new immigration advisory council
- Premier Stephen McNeil announced the creation of an advisory council Tuesday to help increase immigration in Nova Scotia.
- University of King's College chapel cross missing
- Worshippers at the small chapel at the University of King's College in Halifax are reeling after one of their most sacred items disappeared.