Set Liverpool as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 9:00 PM AST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
NNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northeast 20 near midnight. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High plus 2.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Showers||Rain|
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Pratt & Whitney plan $67M investment at airport
- The Nova Scotia government says it will provide up to 20 per cent or $13.4 million of the costs of the project.
- New SPCA rescues 19 puppies in Cape Breton and Dartmouth video
- The Nova Scotia SPCA has its hands full with two litters of abandoned puppies.
- Dalhousie dentistry Facebook posts prompt rally at school
- About 200 people protested at Dalhousie University in Halifax today to demand action over misogynistic Facebook comments by some men in the faculty of dentistry.
- New Archibald's Wharf to be sold, Cape Breton council decides
- Opponents of selling a slice of North Sydney green space to a vessel repair company have lost their battle, with Cape Breton regional councillors voting Friday to sell Archibald’s Wharf.
- Talking Christmas tree debuts in Lower Sackville video
- If you’re pining for Woody the Talking Christmas Tree, we’ve got a real treet for you: a new talking tree has taken root in Lower Sackville.