Set Liverpool as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
SSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Fog patches along the Atlantic coast. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 19 except 12 along parts of the coast. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this evening and after midnight. Fog patches dissipating late this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 late this evening. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late in the morning. High 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Ria Mae, Classified rack up more ECMA wins
- There were double wins for Halifax singer Ria Mae and artist/producer Classified as more trophies were handed out at the 2017 East Coast Music Awards in Saint John.
- Anonymous donation pushes St. FX Syrian fundraiser past $100K
- The St FX community is celebrating a fundraising milestone a year ahead of their goal after receiving a $20,000 anonymous donation.
- Nova Scotia striped bass comeback prompts more study video
- Every day this week, federal Fisheries biologist Rod Bradford and a team from DFO are up at dawn checking a fish trap they've placed in the Shubenacadie River at Enfield near the Halifax Stanfield International Airport.
- Ballooning company's summer up in the air due to propane problem
- Nova Scotia's only hot-air balloon company faces cancelled flights and lost revenue this year after losing after-hours access to propane.
- Public to be consulted — again — on minority electoral representation
- The McNeil government has formed an independent commission to consult with Acadians and African-Nova Scotians on effective electoral representation. But the announcement is not sitting well with a group that represents Acadians in the province.