Set Liverpool as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 8:00 PM AST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:46 PM
NNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 104.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Low minus 3 except minus 8 in low lying inland areas.
Sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 7.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 6.
|Sunny||Sunny||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Stanley Cup surprises Acadia Atom AA hockey team video
- The Acadia Atom AA hockey team in the Annapolis Valley got a big surprise before practice Wednesday — the Stanley Cup.
- Shipbuilding strategy needs work to get ballooning costs under control, ministers told
- The government's massive $39-billion national shipbuilding procurement strategy is in need of repair, with costs for some projects soaring by as much as 181 per cent and others on the cusp of being cancelled, according to briefing materials prepared for some Liberal ministers.
- New Alexander Keith's crafty Halifax brewery plans
- A Halifax brewery owned by a global beer giant will soon join the small world of making craft-style beer.
- Nova Scotia liquor licensing laws need more wiggle room, province says
- Nova Scotia's Liberal government is looking to change the province's liquor licensing laws to give cabinet greater power to adjust the rules without having to amend the law.
- Nova Scotia's Syrian refugees: 5 things to know
- Syrian refugees to find challenges, but also support, when they arrive in Nova Scotia.