Set Liverpool as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 28, 15 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
WSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 28, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu May 28, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight with risk of thundershowers. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 12.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 18 except 9 along parts of the coast. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Low 8.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Imperial Tobacco sues Nova Scotia over menthol cigarette ban
- Imperial Tobacco Canada has filed a legal challenge against Nova Scotia’s menthol ban, which is set to take effect on Sunday.
- Digby Pines Golf Resort added to Choice Hotels collection
- Choice Hotels Canada says they have added Nova Scotia's Digby Pines Golf Resort and Spa to its collection of hotels in the Maritimes.
- NDP to repay $2K for violating Nova Scotia Elections Act
- The NDP caucus will repay Nova Scotia taxpayers about $2,000 for violating the province's elections law.
- Micro Boutique apartment owner in legal battle with Wolfville
- Wolfville says Micro Boutique Living on Main Street has failed to meet municipal building codes. The owner says it was constructed according to plans approved by the town. The dispute is headed to court.
- New Cape Breton former councillor files human rights complaint over prayers
- Former Glace Bay councillor Garry Smith says prayers are still being included in as part of Cape Breton Regional Municipality council meetings despite a Supreme Court of Canada ruling against the practice.