Set Liverpool as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 12:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
NW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 then northwest 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 3.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High plus 4.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning near midnight. Amount 2 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the evening then becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 before morning. Temperature rising to 9 by morning.
|Sunny||Showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow or rain|
1° | 1°
34° | 34°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Tipped tractor-trailer on Canso Causeway blocks traffic video
- It was a messy day for drivers in the Maritimes as snow, wind and rain battered the region's roads.
- Metro Transit vehicle hits pedestrian in Halifax
- A 19-year-old man is recovering after he was struck by an SUV in a Halifax crosswalk Wednesday evening.
- Reg Maloney, former Shubenacadie Band chief, dies at 72
- A man who spent 20 years as the chief of the Shubenacadie Band is being remembered as a leader who stood proud for Mi’kmaq people.
- Sentence delayed in Katanna MacDonald methadone case
- A Nova Scotia provincial court judge has reserved his decision in the case of a 22-year-old Annapolis Valley woman who has admitted to selling methadone to a friend who later died in hospital.
- Man charged with indignities to human remains in Yarmouth
- A 43-year-old Nova Scotia man is facing a charge of offering indignities to human remains after Yarmouth RCMP discovered the body of his 76-year-old uncle in a house on Tuesday.