Set Liverpool as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jan 21, 17 at 9:00 AM AST
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 5:14 PM
NW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jan 21, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Sat Jan 21, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning early this evening and ending after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 this evening. Low minus 1 except minus 5 inland.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming northeast 20 in the afternoon. High plus 2.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Snow or rain||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Hope Blooms founder glad Arlene Dickinson spoke 'her truth' about Kevin O'Leary
- The founder of Hope Blooms says she was surprised but appreciative to find the Halifax group mentioned in a blunt critique of Conservative leadership hopeful Kevin O'Leary.
- A fare job: Cabbie retires after 60 years, 45 Impalas and millions of kilometres video
- In 1956, a young Fred Romkey turned the key on his second-hand Chevrolet Impala to start his first day as a taxi driver. Sixty years later, at the age of 89, he's finally retired.
- 'Women are strong': Halifax part of worldwide women's marches in response to Trump
- Organizers are hoping hundreds of people in Halifax will rally this weekend in solidarity with the Women's March on Washington.
- NHL Hall of Famer Ray Bourque to play in Long Pond Heritage Classic
- Former Boston Bruins great Ray Bourque will be the star attraction at Saturday's Long Pond Heritage Classic in Windsor, N.S.
- Forum explores using art to make Nova Scotia more just
- A forum Saturday afternoon at the Halifax Central Library will explore ideas from young artists on how to make Nova Scotia a more just society.