Set Liverpool as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:44 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
S 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat May 25, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT
Rain at times heavy. Risk of thundershowers early this morning. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Fog patches. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this morning. Temperature steady near 11 except near 15 inland.
Rain ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming south 20 gusting to 40 before morning. Low 7.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning and developing in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Mooseheads' MacAulay overcomes tough year off the ice video
- The Halifax Mooseheads are hoping to bring home the Memorial Cup on Sunday, but the long road to success has been filled with challenges for many of the hockey families, including Stephen MacAulay's.
- Federal ministers swipe at Trudeau during N.S. visit video
- Federal Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau continued his swing through the Maritimes, drawing a large crowd of cheering fans to a Halifax mall Friday. But two federal cabinet ministers marked the visit with attacks on the Liberals.
- Family speaks out after mall refuses cart for autistic child
- The Lavallee's say there aren't enough resources in public places for families with special needs.
- video Mooseheads make me proud, says NHL's Shelley video
- The Halifax Mooseheads are hoping to make history Sunday and bring home the team's first ever Memorial Cup.
- School workers in children's mouth-taping incident off the job
- The Halifax Regional School Board says two assistant instructors are no longer employed with the board following complaints that an after-school monitor taped shut the mouths of several Nova Scotia students last week as a punishment.