Set Liverpool as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Clearing this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Fog patches overnight. Low 10 except plus 5 in low lying inland areas. Risk of frost.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 19.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Mechanic Peter Kempton's family waits for answers 1 year later
- A year after a Nova Scotia mechanic died in fiery explosion at an auto repair shop, his death is still under investigation by the provincial Department of Labour and the RCMP, while the victim's daughter waits for answers.
- New Cameras to nab cars passing Cape Breton school buses
- After dozens of drivers were caught passes school buses with their lights flashing, the Cape Breton-Victoria Regional School Board has decided to install cameras on the outside of eight school buses to curb the illegal practice.
- New Couple bucks out-migration trend to build life in Cape Breton
- One couple is bucking the out-migration trend seen in many East Coast communities.
- Peter Stoffer to announce political future Wednesday
- Nova Scotia New Democrat MP Peter Stoffer will announce Wednesday morning whether he's leaving politics.
- Julian Fantino to audit veterans' hearing loss claims audio
- Veterans Affairs Minister Julian Fantino calls the CBC investigation's findings into veterans's hearing loss claims "troubling" and said he's asked his department to assign an audit team to review the applications.