Set Liverpool as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
S 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 27, 14 at 8:24 PM ADT Sun Jul 27, 14 at 8:24 PM ADT
Periods of rain with risk of a thundershower. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 16.
Periods of rain with risk of a thundershower. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southeast 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.
Rain ending late in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming south 20 early in the evening then becoming southwest 20 after midnight. Low 15.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers|
23° | 17°
73° | 63°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Hitchbot, the hitchhiking robot, bums 1st ride video audio
- It didn't take long for a little robot attempting to hitchhike across the country relying on the kindness of strangers to get its first ride.
- Fire blight a concern for apple growers post Arthur
- Post tropical storm Arthur is being blamed for the spread of fire blight in the Annapolis Valley’s apple orchards.
- Highway 103 crash sends 1 to hospital
- RCMP say it appears a tourist from Quebec overcorrected while switching lanes and went off the road on Highway 103 near Hubley, N.S. Sunday morning.
- Photos Halifax Pride Parade attracts thousands
- Organizers of Halifax Pride say this year's parade was their biggest yet.
- Petit-Sault Brewers hope to tell Edmundston's stories
- An Edmundston microbrewery tapped its inaugural keg this weekend, christening New Brunswick’s newest craft brewery amidst concerns the industry will be stymied by new liquor laws