Western Head, NS
Set Western Head as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
SSW 34 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of drizzle
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed May 27, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 60 percent chance of drizzle overnight. Fog along the coast. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of drizzle early in the morning and 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog along the coast. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 24 except 16 along parts of the coast. UV index 8 or very high.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Fog along the coast. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 10.
|Chance of showers or drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Rain||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Maritimes weather breaks several heat records as provinces bake
- After today's heat wave, thunderstorms can be expected in parts of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
- New Halifax police crack down on stunting on dead-end street
- Police say in the last few weeks, Evergreen Place, off Prospect Road, has been a gathering place for people driving dangerously and those there to watch.
- New Macdonald Bridge's first new deck nearly ready for Big Lift
- Managers and board members of the Halifax Harbour Bridges got their first look at the replacement decks for the Macdonald Bridge on Wednesday.
- New Bedford man arrested after fight on Almon Street
- While helping a visually impaired woman move out of an Almon street apartment, police say a fight broke out where one man allegedly tried to run another over.
- Updated N.S. Liberals will pay back political mailout costs
- The Liberals will pay back the money used to send out a controversial mailout to areas where byelections will soon be called.