Western Head, NS
Set Western Head as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 8:00 PM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
W 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Becoming partly cloudy this evening. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 3.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
-1° | -7°
30° | 19°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Jonathan Drouin out indefinitely after hit from behind
- Halifax Mooseheads GM Cam Russell confirmed Saturday that star player Jonathan Drouin is out indefinitely after suffering a mild concussion during Friday's game against the Quebec Ramparts.
- 5th pedestrian hit by vehicle in Halifax this week
- The latest in a series of incidents involving vehicles striking pedestrians in the Halifax Regional Municipality has sent a man to hospital with minor injuries.
- Water main break cuts off service to 100 homes in HRM
- Halifax Water says about 100 homes in the Herring Cove area are without water after a pipe broke early Saturday.
- Not Since Moses 2014 run cancelled due to tide schedule
- A unique and popular annual run in the Maritimes has been temporarily cancelled.
- Shale gas protesters relieved SWN Resources testing done
- Some people opposed to fracking in New Brunswick say they're relieved SWN Resources Canada has finished its work for the season.