Western Head, NS
Set Western Head as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 7:23 PM
NNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 4 except minus 1 in low lying inland areas. Frost.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 17.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Onslow man faces attempted murder charge over Millbrook incident
- A 19-year-old Nova Scotia man is facing a charge of attempted murder after he allegedly used his vehicle to run over a youth several times.
- Updated Canadian navy to retire 4 Cold War-era ships video
- The Royal Canadian Navy is going to retire four veteran ships that have been in service for decades.
- New Aboriginal women, girls targets for human trafficking, says new report
- Aboriginal women and girls are easy prey for human traffickers because they are more likely to suffer from poverty, drug addictions and mental-health problems, says a newly disclosed report.
- Halifax Metro Centre now officially Scotiabank Centre
- Nova Scotians got their first look at the re-branded Scotiabank Centre Friday.
- New Buck 65 a.k.a. Rich Terfry throwing 1st pitch at Wrigley field
- Nova Scotia-born hip hop artist and CBC radio personality Rich Terfry, stage name Buck 65, will be living out a dream on Saturday when he gets to throw the first pitch at Wrigley Field in Chicago.