Western Head, NS
Set Western Head as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 7:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 6:07 PM
S 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Periods of snow ending this afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. High zero.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Local blowing snow this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 14.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. High minus 6. Cold wind chill minus 25.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Darrell Dexter content with life as a former premier
- Former premier Darrell Dexter gave his first full interview to the CBC's Amy Smith since leaving public life, a year-and-a-half ago.
- FORECAST Peter Coade's weather forecast for March 2, 2015
- A low-pressure system is responsible for a fresh blanket of snow covering much of the Maritimes Monday.
- New RCMP investigate Sunday morning Springhaven shooting
- Yarmouth RCMP are investigating a shooting that happened in Springhaven early Sunday morning.
- New Hike Nova Scotia opposes lifting Sunday hunting ban
- Opponents of lifting the Sunday hunting ban in Nova Scotia say a government survey on the issue is skewed.
- Ernest Fenwick MacIntosh gets 7-year jail sentence: report
- A Nova Scotia businessman whose sexual abuse convictions were overturned in Canada has reportedly been sentenced to a seven-year jail term by a Nepalese court for molesting a boy.