Western Head, NS
Set Western Head as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 7:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches retreating to the coast in the morning. High 20 except 25 inland. UV index 8 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Low 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Northern Pulp: Peter Mackay says collaborative efforts are crucial
- The head of the union representing workers at Pictou County’s Northern Pulp Mill says some people want to see the site shut down.
- New New Brunswick man dies after jumping from vehicle in Sydney
- A young New Brunswick man who reportedly jumped from a moving car at a campground near Sydney on Tuesday has died of his injuries.
- Do you know this Port Hawkesbury man?
- RCMP are looking for a man accused of committing a number of indecent acts at the Port Hawkesbury Waterfront last week.
- Diana Whalen reveals $680M deficit for Nova Scotia
- Many of the expenses were one-offs, so the working deficit is in the $200 million to $250 million range. The governing Liberals have promised a balanced budget by the end of their mandate; the NDP made the same promise.
- Cape Breton student wins $10K scholarship and trip to Kenya
- Brianna Desveaux is one of just 15 Canadian students out of 8,000 applicants to win an RBC scholarship —and a trip to Kenya.