Western Head, NS
Set Western Head as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
N 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Oct 31, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Rain beginning overnight. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h this evening then northeast 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Low 6.
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 near noon. High 7.
|Rain||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Moncton shooting: Justin Bourque's sentence to be handed down
- Justin Bourque will find out today how long he will spend in prison when his sentence for killing three RCMP officers and wounding two others is handed down in a Moncton, N.B., courtroom.
- New Sharing the View: Information Morning makes its final visit
- After four years of travelling art exhibits and remote broadcasts, CBC Radio’s Information Morning is in Arisaig enjoying its last community visit.
- New Today's weather: Jim Abraham's synopsis
- A look at what you can expect for today's weather in the Maritimes, from CBC meteorologist Jim Abraham.
- Alton gas company says project may be 'slipping away'
- The Calgary company behind the gas storage work near Alton says it’s concerned the $100 million project is “slipping away” after the McNeil government stepped into halt part of the construction.
- Linda Buchanan, talent agent, changes mind on guilty pleas
- Linda Buchanan, the former head of a Halifax modelling agency, wants to withdraw the guilty pleas she entered on fraud and theft charges.