Western Head, NS
Set Western Head as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 1:00 AM AST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
WNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 09, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Dec 09, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 5.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Flurries||Flurries||Flurries or rain showers||Rain showers or flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Bay of Fundy tidal power turbine passes first environmental test
- The tidal power turbine on the floor of the Minas Passage has passed a first environmental test. Sensors needed to help gauge impact on marine life are functioning, although what conclusions can be drawn from the data is already subject of debate.
- Trudeau announces 'pan-Canadian framework' on climate — but Sask., Manitoba hold off video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced a "pan-Canadian framework" to fight climate change and meet Canada's commitments to cut carbon emissions by 2030 — but a day of intense talks failed to get all premiers onside.
- Fairview man gets more than four years in prison for Needs store robbery
- Richard Joseph Greene pleaded guilty this week to robbery, use of an imitation of firearm and possession of ammunition while prohibited. The Crown then dropped a number of other charges Greene had been facing for the robbery.
- Why one dust-up shouldn't mean the end of the post-game handshake
- Atlantic University Sport is sending a memo to all teams about its code of conduct after an on-ice scuffle during the handshake at the end of the most recent UPEI Panthers and Acadia Axemen hockey game.
- Judson Falls, accused in Tylor McInnis's death, released from jail
- One of five people charged in connection with the death of Tylor McInnis last August has been released from jail. Judson Falls, 34, is facing a charge of unlawful confinement.