Western Head, NS
Set Western Head as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 6:23 PM
ENE 38 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Rain at times heavy changing to showers after midnight. Risk of a thundershower late this evening and overnight. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60 except gusting to 80 along the coast early this evening. Wind becoming east 20 near midnight. Low 12.
Showers with risk of a thundershower. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 16.
Showers. Risk of a thundershower in the evening. Fog patches dissipating near midnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming north 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. Low 11.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Halifax police arrest man, recover firearm on city bus video
- Halifax Regional Police arrested a man and recovered a firearm on a city bus this morning as they continue to investigate a report of a gunman in the downtown core.
- Updated Bruce MacKinnon's Ottawa shooting cartoon a poignant image of the day
- Bruce MacKinnon, an editorial cartoonist at The Chronicle Herald, is being praised for his editorial cartoon on a day when many are at a loss for words.
- Ottawa shooting changes life on the hill for Nova Scotia MPs video
- The days of an open and available parliament are changing for Nova Scotia MPs returning to the House of Commons after Wednesday's shocking shooting.
- New Cape Breton Highlands school closed after reports of shots
- Nova Scotia RCMP are at the Cape Breton Highlands Education Centre Academy in Terre Noire after getting reports of shots fired near the school.
- New Diabetes support, prevention urged for Eskasoni
- Health officials in Eskasoni, Nova Scotia's largest Mi'kmaq community, say they're struggling to reduce the number of people with diabetes.