Western Head, NS
Set Western Head as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
NE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Fog patches overnight. Low 10.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 21 except 25 inland.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Fair Elections Act prevents former N.S. party leader from casting vote
- A former leader of the Nova Scotia Liberal Party can't cast his ballot in the upcoming federal election yet because he doesn't have the required identification.
- Lake Centre woman dead after early morning crash
- A 38-year-old Lake Centre woman is dead after a single-vehicle crash on Lakefield Road Friday morning, according to RCMP.
- Syrian refugee relief effort gets $50K donation from Nova Scotia
- The Nova Scotia government announced it will donate $50,000 to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees to support the Syrian refugee relief effort
- Canada added 12,000 jobs in August
- The Canadian economy added 12,000 jobs in August, but the unemployment rate ticked up to seven per cent as 40,000 more people were looking for work.
- Gas jumps nearly six cents per litre
- The price of gas is more expensive for Nova Scotians heading into the long weekend.