Western Head, NS
Set Western Head as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 10:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 6:22 PM
NE 16 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 9:15 AM ADT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 9:15 AM ADT
Showers with risk of a thundershower. Amount 5 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 16.
Showers changing to periods of drizzle or showers near midnight. Risk of a thundershower this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h overnight. Low 10.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near 10.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
12° | 10°
54° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Gun seized in Halifax not related to gunman sighting call: police
- Halifax Regional Police say the two weapons calls received yesterday - one about a sighting of a gunman in the city’s downtown core and the other about a firearm on a city bus - are not related.
- Flood damage in Southwest Nova Scotia
- Heavy rains kept a lot of drivers and homeowners on high alert overnight in Southwest Nova Scotia.
- New Imperial Tobacco wants Nova Scotia to butt out of e-cigarettes
- Imperial Tobacco says the province of Nova Scotia is about to make "a big mistake" by regulating e-cigarettes the same way it does tobacco ones.
- Cashless buying poses financial risk for those without self control
- The trend of digital wallets making things easier than ever to buy is becoming increasingly popular with consumers, and setting off alarm bells for some advisers who say it amplifies the risk for Canadians to unknowingly blow past their monthly budgets.
- Sharing the View travelling art show comes to Canning
- CBC Nova Scotia's Information Morning is on the road this morning in Canning with its fifth annual Sharing the View travelling art show.