Western Head, NS
Set Western Head as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 7:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
WSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this morning and early this afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this afternoon. High 9.
Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 4 except minus 1 inland.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning near noon. Amount 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning and developing in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming south 40 gusting to 70 early in the afternoon. High 13.
|Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Kalin's pics for the week of Nov. 17, 2014
- From cats hungrily eyeing up a squirrel just out of their reach to gorgeous sunsets, you sent CBC meteorologist Kalin Mitchel your views of the week in the Maritimes.
- Food banks looking for plastic bag donations
- Food banks and churches around Halifax are asking for a different kind of donation this Christmas. Volunteers say in addition to canned and boxed food, many food banks desperately need plastic shopping bags.
- Enfield man dead after Friday evening vehicle crash
- A 21-year-old Enfield man is dead after a single-vehicle crash late Friday evening in Enfield.
- Staff shortage forces ER closure in Lunenburg
- The emergency department at the Fishermen’s Memorial Hospital in Lunenburg will be closed from Saturday evening until Sunday morning due to a staff shortage.
- 5 things you need to know about tires in winter
- Automotive journalist Richard Russell was a guest on Maritime Noon on Friday and fielded questions about winter tires. Here are five things you need to know about choosing tires for the winter.