Western Head, NS
Set Western Head as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 8:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
SW 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this evening. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High 12. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Low plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Father of Superstore baby says mother didn't know she was pregnant
- The husband of the woman who gave birth in a Halifax grocery store says the arrival of little Ezra was even more of a surprise than it first seemed: the mother didn't know she was pregnant.
- Nova Scotia Tories launch election campaign with promise to heal wounds
- The governing Liberals have caused anger and division, said Jamie Baillie as he launched the provincial Tories election campaign Saturday.
- Police investigating suspicious death in Bridgewater
- A 22-year-old woman in medical distress was taken to hospital Friday and died shortly afterward.
- Green Party holds AGM just in time for likely election
- Nova Scotia Green Party Leader Thomas Trappenberg says they'll be ready if the election campaign kicks off tomorrow - but he's still calling for more candidates.
- Team Canada wins gold at World Senior Curling Championships
- Canada is on top of the curling world again as a senior women's team from Nova Scotia beat Switzerland in the gold medal final Saturday.