Western Head, NS
Set Western Head as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 29, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
SW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Fog along the coast. High 27 except 21 along parts of the coast. Humidex 33. UV index 8 or very high.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this evening and ending overnight. Fog patches. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 16.
Clearing in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 23 except 28 inland. Humidex 35.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Transcontinental to shut down Dartmouth printing facility
- Transcontinental Inc. says it's shutting down a printing plant in the Halifax area, resulting in about 55 layoffs, by mid-August.
- Kings County disposal site fire: 20 charges laid against operator
- A total of 20 charges have been laid against the operator of a Kings County, N.S., construction and demolition site, after a massive fire in late March.
- 'Garbage bin arsonist' sought in Queens County
- Six fires involving green bins and garbage bins have been set in Greenfield since mid-July.
- Halifax taxi group urges mandatory GPS tracking after sex assault complaints
- Taxi drivers are pushing for mandatory GPS tracking technology in cabs to make passengers safer after a rash of sexual assault complaints in the Halifax area.
- Opinion Marilla Stephenson hire was over the line: Graham Steele audio
- There is a sharp line to be drawn between hiring political staff — who come and go with the premier — and hiring permanent, arm's-length civil service, columnist Graham Steele writes.