Western Head, NS
Set Western Head as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 12:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
NE 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Showers. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 6 except 12 inland.
Rain. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Fog patches. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low plus 4.
Periods of rain becoming mixed with snow in the evening except rain along the coast. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the evening. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 6 with temperature falling to plus 2 in the afternoon.
|Periods of rain mixed with snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Lawyers for Rehtaeh Parsons suspects want Crown to testify
- Defence lawyers for two teenagers accused in the Rehtaeh Parsons case will be in Halifax provincial court Wednesday afternoon to argue that a Nova Scotia Crown attorney should be called to testify.
- Maritime flooding fears grow as rainfall warnings issued
- Rainfall warnings blanket the Maritimes as a low-pressure system moves northward, prompting fears that flooding could worsen.
- Propane leaks from Dartmouth Irving facility
- About 1,000 litres of propane has leaked from the Irving Oil facility off Pleasant Street in Dartmouth.
- Ecology Action Centre calls for 10-year ban on fracking
- The Ecology Action Centre is calling for a 10-year moratorium on fracking in Nova Scotia, saying the practice risks contaminating drinking and groundwater.
- Boy hit by vehicle outside Dartmouth school
- A young boy has been hit by a vehicle this morning outside Ian Forsyth Elementary School in Dartmouth.