Collins Bay, SK
Set Collins Bay as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 10:00 AM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:13 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
SSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Apr 26, 17 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. High plus 4. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low minus 8.
Sunny. High 6.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Province, city to compensate North Battleford, Sask., tainted water victims
- The Government of Saskatchewan and the City of North Battleford are set to compensate young people who became sick in the city's 2001 tainted water scandal.
- Police believe Alexa Emerson orchestrating wave of bomb threats across Saskatoon
- Police believe that a wave of bomb threats in Saskatoon are connected to an ongoing investigation into suspicious packages. The catch is that their main suspect is in jail.
- New Sask. has lowest access to weight loss surgery in Western Canada: report
- A new study shows Saskatchewan has one of the worst access rates to bariatric surgery in Western Canada.
- Sask. moves to curtail preliminary hearings
- The Saskatchewan government wants to limit the use of preliminary hearings by 40 per cent, hoping it will decrease delays in the justice system.
- Analysis All eyes on Vince Young as Riders hold Florida mini-camp
- The Roughriders' annual spring mini-camp has the entire Sask. stable of QBs on the field, getting ready for the upcoming season.