Set Burlington as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 6:24 PM
NNW 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low plus 1.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the evening. High 16.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, shot dead in Ottawa, dreamed of becoming full-time soldier video
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, 24, a reservist based in Hamilton with the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders regiment leaves behind a young son. A cadet since age 13, he dreamed of becoming a full-time soldier.
- Ottawa shooting: A day of chaos leaves soldier, gunman dead video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper gave an evening address to say Canada would not be intimidated by Wednesday's "brutal and violent attack" in Ottawa, in which an armed attacker fatally wounded a Canadian Forces member at the National War Memorial before being shot dead in Parliament's Centre Block.
- Condolences pour in over death of Nathan Cirillo
- The James Street North amoury, home base of the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders, became an unofficial memorial for Cpl. Nathan Cirillo Wednesday as residents reacted to news of his death at the national war memorial in Ottawa.
- Hamilton EcoPark a finalist in Great Places in Canada contest
- Hamilton's Cootes to Escarpment EcoPark system is one of the finalists in the 2014 Great Places in Canada contest.
- Hamilton Votes: 10 ways to win the mayor's race
- How many votes does someone really need to become mayor of Hamilton? As the second three-headed race in as many elections heads into its final days, it turns out the answer is simple: not many. Read on for our analysis of how and where Hamilton votes and how candidates might exploit those openings.