Set Burlington as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 AM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 8:23 PM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 8:23 PM EST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 16.
Cloudy. Snow beginning early in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 2.
Snow mixed with ice pellets ending after midnight then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing rain in the evening and after midnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Low minus 3.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
0° | -9°
32° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Cold alert issued before messy, freezing rain-filled Tuesday
- Both a cold weather alert and a special weather statement have been issued for Hamilton, as frigid temperatures, snow and freezing rain are set to roll into the area.
- Farr wants city to cover Hess Village police costs
- After years of controversy, Ward 2 Coun. Jason Farr will appeal to council to have the city step in and start paying Hess Village’s paid duty police costs instead of bar owners in the area.
- New Mayor says involving police in shoving incident would be a 'slippery slope'
- Commenting on Coun. Sam Merulla's motions to boot Coun. Llyod Ferguson off the police services board and have police re-examine the shoving incident, Fred Eisenberger says the city is on a 'slippery slope.'
- Take a look inside McMaster's new downtown health campus
- McMaster's downtown health campus, nearly 200,000 square feet of it, is nearing completition. CBC went on a tour of the building which is set to open on May 15.
- City looking at grants for residents with frozen pipes
- The city is looking at setting up compassionate grants for some of the hundreds of residents who have been without water this month.