Set Burlington as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 5:26 PM
WSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Periods of snow ending this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle early this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow overnight. Wind becoming northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 late this evening. Low minus 10.
Clearing near noon. Local blowing snow in the morning. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 near noon. Temperature falling to minus 10 in the morning then steady.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 16.
|Clearing||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-11° | -14°
12° | 7°
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
-8° | -16°
18° | 3°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Hess Village bar says paid duty policing costs are 'killing' us
- Another Hess Village nightclub was hauled before the city’s licensing tribunal Thursday, as businesses in Hamilton’s entertainment district struggle to cope with a controversial bylaw that forces them to hire paid duty police officers.
- Report warns Hamilton gasification plant needs independent review
- The waste-to-energy plant proposed for Hamilton’s waterfront is the first of its kind in the world and more environmental reviews should be done, a new report given to the city warns.
- Hummer crashes into a Hamilton home
- Emergency crews rushed to an Oak Avenue home Thursday afternoon after a driver in a Hummer crashed into a house.
- Luke Tasker, Tiger-Cats' receiving leader, signs for 3 years
- The Hamilton Tiger-Cats have locked up their leading receiver. The Ticats signed Luke Tasker to a three-year contract extension Thursday that will keep him with the CFL club through the 2017 season.
- End area rating for transit and make it free for kids: councillor video
- Having every municipality pay for transit, even those that don't use it. Offering free HSR to children 12 and under. Both are radical new ideas Coun. Sam Merulla will introduce at council over the next few weeks.