Set Burlington as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
SE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this afternoon. Wind north 20 km/h. High 12. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Death of man found in dumpster 'not suspicious': Hamilton Police
- Hamilton Police say the death of a man whose body was found in a shopping centre dumpster is not suspicious.
- Hamilton men survive Nepal earthquake video
- A Hamilton man and his brother narrowly escaped being buried by rubble in Kathmandu, Saturday, after a devastating earthquake hit Nepal’s capital. And though his family knows they are very lucky he’s alive, they say the way the Canadian consulate is handing the disaster is “shameful.”
- Audio Pan Am games at risk because of stadium delays, says councillor audio
- One city councillor says the 2015 Pan Am Games are at risk in Hamilton because crews have taken so long to finish the new Tim Horton’s Field stadium.
- No wheels for dad after 17-year-old charged with stunt driving
- A 17-year-old Flamborough man has been charged with stunt driving after police caught the teen driving 144 km/h in an 80 km/h zone.
- Video Homeless World Cup: Canada qualifier in Hamilton during Pan Am
- Hamilton will play host to the Canadian qualifying tournament for the Homeless World Cup, played in Amsterdam this September.