Set Burlington as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM
W 27 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 11:00 AM EST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 11:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 25.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 overnight. Low minus 11.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Millard, Noudga cell phones in Kleinburg night trailer was moved
- The way Dellen Millard’s and his girlfriend's phones moved during crucial times in the Tim Bosma investigation was explained in painstaking detail in Superior Court Thursday.
- City plan to ease affordable housing crisis: sell its own land
- The list of Hamiltonians who need affordable housing is only getting longer, says the president of CityHousing Hamilton. Now the city will identify some of its own land to sell to entice developers.
- Live Blog Tim Bosma's last cellphone calls focus of day 8 of murder trial
- Jurors in the trial of two men accused of murdering Tim Bosma in 2013 are hearing more about the Ancaster, Ont., man's last cellphone calls and the path prosecutors say his alleged killers took on the night he died.
- Arson unit investigating Eastgate Square dumpster fire
- Hamilton Police’s arson unit is investigating a dumpster fire at the Eastgate Square mall that caused at least $20,000 in damages.
- Hamilton city council will look at legalizing Uber
- Hamilton's city council is looking at legalizing Uber by creating a new licensing category for the ride-hailing service.