Set Oakville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 13, 13 at 3:00 AM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
SW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 3:30 PM EST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 10 with temperature rising to minus 6 by morning.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 10 in the afternoon.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening and after midnight. Snow beginning after midnight. Local amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
-8° | -17°
18° | 1°
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Our MeteorologistClaire Martin
- Watch Claire Martin weekdays on CBC News Toronto from 5:00 to 6:30 pm.
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Daniel Dale takes legal action against Rob Ford video
- Toronto Star city hall reporter Daniel Dale has taken the first step toward suing Mayor Rob Ford over comments he made in a televised interview with Conrad Black. Dale claims the mayor implied he was a pedophile.
- Doug Ford sorry for handing out cash, will stick to gift cards video
- Coun. Doug Ford says he’s sorry if he offended anyone by handing out cash to people living in a Toronto Community Housing building last night, promising to switch to Tim Hortons gift cards in future.
- Hugh Segal, Tory senator, to retire for Massey College job
- Conservative Senator Hugh Segal will retire next June after nine years in the Senate to head up Massey College in Toronto, he announced Thursday.
- Canada Post cuts complaints likened to Toronto garbage dispute video
- Government House leader Peter Van Loan is striking back at critics of Canada Post's planned service cuts, comparing them to wealthy big-city dwellers who complained about having to lug their trash to the curb.
- Canadian real estate most overvalued in world, study says video
- Real estate prices in Canada are the most overvalued in the world, according to a new study, which estimates homes here are valued 60 per cent too high.