Set Oakville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
WSW 23 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 1:37 PM EST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 1:37 PM EST
Flurries. Wind west 30 km/h. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 7.
Cloudy. Snow beginning near noon. Amount 2 cm. High minus 1.
|Snow||Chance of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Toronto FC 'ready to battle' in MLS Cup, former star Dwayne De Rosario says
- Dwayne De Rosario felt the glory of lifting the MLS Cup four times during his soccer career, but never with Toronto FC.
- New Think snow, Environment Canada tells Toronto in special weather statement
- Between 10 cm to 15 cm of snow is in the forecast, starting on Sunday afternoon and ending Monday morning.
- No one injured in Brampton fire but vacant house severely damaged
- No one was injured in a fire that destroyed a vacant house in Brampton late Friday night.
- Woman charged after taxi flips over on Gardiner Expressway following crash
- A 37-year-old woman has been charged with impaired operation of a motor vehicle after a taxicab flipped over on a Gardiner Expressway off ramp early Saturday after two cars collided.
- Toronto joins 100 Resilient Cities group to prepare for the next crisis
- With the three-year anniversary of the 2013 Toronto ice storm approaching, the city is taking steps to improve how it responds to extreme weather events and other potential disasters.