Set Oakville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 5:27 PM
NW 36 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 11 this morning then steady.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 17.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-13° | -15°
9° | 5°
-10° | -20°
14° | -4°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- TDSB report: 1 in 5 schools could close video audio
- A new report from the Toronto District School Board shows one in five of its schools could be at risk of closure due to falling enrolment.
- John Tory refuses line of credit from province
- The provincial government offered Toronto a line of credit to cover an $86 million shortfall in the city's budget, but Mayor John Tory is not interested, he announced on Thursday.
- Recap Leafs fall to Coyotes, drop 8th in a row video
- For the balance of their losing streak, the Toronto Maple Leafs were done in by the goals they didn't score. It reached eight because of goals Jonathan Bernier should not have given up.
- CIBC confirms job cuts
- CIBC has decided to "selectively reduce a number of positions," the bank confirmed in an email to CBC News Thursday evening.
- Video Couple searching for owner of century-old notebook video
- A Toronto couple are trying to find the person behind a century-old notebook found on a bench outside Fern Avenue Public School in Roncesvalles Village five months ago.