Set Yellowknife as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 8:00 AM MST
Feels like: -38
Feels like: -36
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
NW 33 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM MST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
Clearing early this morning. Local blowing snow early this morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 34.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 36.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 37.
-16° | -29°
3° | -20°
-8° | -18°
18° | -0°
-12° | -18°
10° | -0°
-16° | -22°
3° | -8°
-10° | -20°
14° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- David Button goes on trial in N.W.T. for alleged '70s assaults
- A former Inuvik teacher is in trial this morning in Yellowknife, facing accusations of sexually assaulting a co-worker in 1977 and 1978.
- New Specialist says diabetes tracking would help Yukoners
- A doctor at St. Paul's Hospital in Vancouver says diabetes is such a big part of Yukon's health problems that cases should be registered.
- Ottawa extends 15% tax credit for mining sector by 1 more year
- The federal government says it wants to extend a tax credit for junior mining companies by an extra year, into next year's tax season.
- Pregnancy test dispensers to be installed in two Whitehorse washrooms
- Pregancy test dispensers will be put in Yukon washrooms as part of a study on reducing Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Disorder.
- Power restored to most homes in Tuktoyaktuk, emergency shelter closed
- A blizzard caused over half of Tuktoyaktuk to lose power and a state of emergency to be declared last night. Outages were also reported yesterday in Inuvik and Norman Wells.