Set Yellowknife as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 5:00 PM MST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM
N 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 34.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 36.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 31. Wind chill minus 43.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Canadian North's owner says airline is now free of NTCL debt
- The owner of Canadian North says the Northern airline is now free of any debt amassed by its former sister company - and the now-dissolved - Northern Transportation Company Limited (NTCL).
- 'Luckiest 2 guys in the Arctic' rescued by military plane training for search and rescue
- A Royal Canadian Air Force Twin Otter crew out for some search-and-rescue training accidentally found, and rescued, two Nunavut hunters.
- 10 years later: The lasting legacy of the Canada Winter Games in Whitehorse
- The 2007 Canada Winter Games in Whitehorse marked the first time the Games were held north of 60; the first time, too, that every province and territory went home with a medal.
- N.W.T.'s Foxfire diamond glows brightly on international stage
- The Diavik diamond mine's 187.7-carat Foxfire diamond — the largest diamond ever found in North America — is on display at the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History in Washington D.C.
- Another haul truck rolls off highway near Yellowknife
- It's the third incident this week involving a haul truck in the Yellowknife area.