Set Yellowknife as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 27, 17 at 6:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 9:37 PM
NE 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 27, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Apr 27, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 9. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Minto mine's life extension welcome news in Yukon
- The Yukon government and private sector are happy with the news that Capstone's Minto mine will stay open until at least 2020, two and a half years longer than was planned.
- Mother of 1 of 4 missing Fort Chipewyan hunters says she fears they didn't survive
- The mother of one of four hunters who went missing Sunday in Fort Chipewyan, Alta., says the men are experienced in the bush, but still fears they didn't survive.
- 'Next level' dos? Inuvialuit hairdresser chops hair on a mountain
- This Inuvialuit hairdresser wanted to take his skill-set 'to the highest level' — atop a mountain near Norman Wells, N.W.T.
- Yukon competition highlights skills training, which could be pivotal in mining resurgence
- Yukoners skilled in trades like welding will be in high demand if several proposed mines in the territory are developed, according to Trent Konrad with the Canadian Welding Assocation Foundation.
- Yukon Liberals' first budget delivers $6.5M surplus, but predicts deficits to come
- Premier and Finance Minister Sandy Silver says this year's $6.5 million surplus budget may be the last surplus budget for the forseeable future. Tobacco taxes are going up this year, corporate taxes are going down.