Brier Island, NS
Set Brier Island as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 7:00 AM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 6:17 PM
W 42 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this morning and early this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this morning. Temperature falling to minus 6 this afternoon. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 overnight. Low minus 16.
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 6. Cold wind chill minus 25.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Ambulance wait times slower than normal due to weather, overcrowding
- Poor weather conditions, emergency room overcrowding and an increased number of emergency calls are slowing down ambulances.
- Halifax police 'seal whisperers' help wandering creature
- Halifax police helped shoo a young seal back into the harbour after the " sushi lover" took "a leisurely stroll down the middle of Lower Water Street" early Thursday morning.
- New Dartmouth pizza robbery has police searching for suspect
- A pizza delivery man is OK after he was allegedly robbed at knifepoint early this morning in Dartmouth, say Halifax Regional Police.
- Live Traffic conditions, weather and news in Halifax
- Click the video link for a live look at weather and traffic conditions in Halifax.
- FORECAST Peter Coade's weather forecast for March 5, 2015
- A trough of low pressure to our south has placed a blanket of cloud over Nova Scotia today from which some flurries may develop.