Brier Island, NS
Set Brier Island as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 27, 16 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
WNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 27, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Aug 27, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. High 25 except 20 in onshore winds. Humidex 27. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. High 25 except 20 along parts of the coast. Humidex 27.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Barrington wells are running dry — and there's little relief in sight
- The latest weather forecasts don't look good for people in southwest Nova Scotia whose wells are running dry.
- New Halifax waterfront memorial arch honours First World War soldiers
- A trail of footprints on the Halifax Waterfront traces the path of the long-gone fighters to a wooden arch on the waterfront bearing the words "The Last Steps," immortalizing the place where many of those soldiers last stood on Canadian soil.
- 2 Cape Breton volunteer firefighters charged in connection with 16 arsons
- Two volunteer firefighters in Florence, N.S., have been charged with arson after a rash of recent fires in the community.
- Nova Scotia SIRT investigate after suspect's collarbone injured in arrest
- Nova Scotia's Serious Incident Response Team is investigating the RCMP after a 32-year-old man was hurt while being arrested early Friday morning.
- Herbicide use in Nova Scotian Crown forests panned by Ecology Action Centre
- The environmental group is alarmed that the provincial Department of Natural Resources appears to be softening its stance on the spraying of herbicides in Crown forests.