Brier Island, NS
Set Brier Island as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 02, 15 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:46 AM
Sunset: 9:13 PM
SSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 02, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu Jul 02, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny this afternoon. Fog retreating to the coast near noon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 18 except 25 inland. UV index 9 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of drizzle beginning overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Periods of drizzle ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog along the coast. High 18 except 24 inland.
|Periods of drizzle||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Lifeguard policy questioned after near-drowning of girl at Dartmouth beach
- A day at the beach was no picnic for one Nova Scotia family as a couple's five-year-old daughter almost drowned and had to be rescued by her father when they say the lifeguards on duty did not assist with the rescue effort.
- Highway 101 closed near Wolfville after motorcycle crash caused by ducks
- A motorcycle driver from Hants County has been airlifted to hospital after a car in front of him stopped to allow a family of ducks to cross the road, say Nova Scotia RCMP.
- Nova Scotia clam diggers, Ecology Action Centre to market shellfish
- A group of clam diggers in the Annapolis Basin hopes a new marketing partnership will help them increase the value of their harvest.
- Nova Star Cruises reports increase in June passenger sales
- Nova Star Cruises released its first monthly business report of the 2015 season, which states passenger sales increased 26 per cent last month compared to June 2014.
- 14 Wing Greenwood to see $20 million in federal upgrades
- The federal government is spending almost $20 million on repairs at 14 Wing Greenwood in Nova Scotia.