Brier Island, NS
Set Brier Island as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 12, 16 at 2:00 AM AST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
WNW 50 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning early this evening. Local blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low minus 9.
A few flurries ending in the afternoon then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 7.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Wind becoming northeast 30 before morning. Low minus 8.
|Flurries||Flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Stephen McNeil says fixing seniors' pharmacare plan possible
- The Nova Scotia government is looking at fixing changes to the seniors' pharmacare plan that had "unintended consequences," Premier Stephen McNeil said Thursday.
- Sydney prepares for up to 100 government-assisted Syrian refugee families
- Lifeline Syria Cape Breton has been working with the provincial immigration minister to help Sydney earn federal approval to accept government-assisted refugees.
- Annapolis County puppy mill bust yields 28 animals, says SPCA
- An Annapolis County man has been arrested by RCMP after 28 animals were found at a puppy mill in West Dalhousie today, according to Nova Scotia SPCA.
- Video CBC News: Nova Scotia - February 11, 2016 video
- CBC TV News, Weather and Sports from Halifax
- Halifax focus of human rights inquiry after racism complaint
- An inquiry into a racial discrimination complaint against the Halifax Regional Municipality got underway Thursday.