Brier Island, NS
Set Brier Island as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 13, 13 at 6:00 PM AST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
W 43 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 13, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Dec 13, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind west 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low minus 15. Cold wind chill minus 25 overnight.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 12. Cold wind chill minus 26 in the morning.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Snow beginning before morning. Wind becoming east 30 km/h before morning. Low minus 14.
|Chance of flurries||Snow||Cloudy||Cloudy||Periods of snow or rain||Cloudy|
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Stinky Halifax water will cost millions to fix
- A stinky problem that prompted complaints from dozens of Halifax residents has returned, and finding a permanent fix could take years and cost millions of dollars.
- New Allister MacGillivray inducted to Order of Canada video
- Allister MacGillivray, the man who wrote Song for the Mira, was inducted into the Order of Canada this weekend.
- Photos Nothing says Christmas like a dog riding a pig being whipped by a child
- Nothing says Christmas like a well-groomed dog riding a large pig while being whipped by a child dressed as a ballerina.
- Ammonia levels safe in Nova Scotia, rink managers say
- Rink operators in Halifax say they are surprised by the reports out of Vancouver about an ammonia leak that severely injured a former figure skating champion, but reassure skaters that the toxic chemical is regulated in Nova Scotia.
- Police rule out SUV in Halifax hit-and-run video
- Halifax Regional Police say the driver of an SUV linked to a brutal hit-and-run earlier this week was not involved in the crash.