Brier Island, NS
Set Brier Island as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
E 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Periods of drizzle or rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon May 20, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few showers changing to periods of drizzle early this evening and ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 2 mm. Fog patches. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Fog patches retreating to the coast early in the morning. High 14. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms overnight. Fog patches spreading inland early in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Low 8.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 10°
57° | 50°
15° | 12°
59° | 54°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Police respond to fatal crash in Cole Harbour
- Halifax police are investigating a fatal head-on crash in Cole Harbour, N.S.
- Halifax man rescued after 24 hours stranded in the woods
- A Halifax man can thank police, a concerned friend and his dog for saving him after a dramatic rescue near Musquodoboit Harbour on Monday.
- blog Victoria Day name-change petition stokes controversy
- A new petition to change Victoria Day to "Victoria and First Peoples' Day" has many Canadians thinking about what this day really means to us.
- Halifax woman prepares for big Gambia run
- As thousands of Nova Scotians recover from running in Bluenose Marathon events, a Halifax woman is preparing to run 17 half-marathons in 17 days — in Gambia.
- Halifax musicians rally behind guitarist Rick Edgett
- A group of Halifax musicians are rallying behind a local guitar player who's dying of cancer.