Brier Island, NS
Set Brier Island as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 07, 15 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 9:12 PM
SE 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Periods of drizzle or rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 07, 15 at 6:24 AM ADT Tue Jul 07, 15 at 6:24 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this afternoon. High 28 except 19 along parts of the coast. UV index 9 or very high.
Becoming cloudy this evening with 40 percent chance of drizzle this evening and after midnight then 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Fog patches spreading inland. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 14.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches retreating to the coast. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 18 except 24 inland.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Stan Carew remembered by former colleague Costas Halavrezos
- Host of CBC Radio's Weekend Mornings had "50,000 watts of talent" behind the microphone, writes former colleague Costas Halavrezos
- New Trans Canada Trail progress slowest in Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia is lagging behind the rest of Canada in building its portion of the Trans Canada Trail system.
- Live Traffic conditions, weather and news in Halifax
- Click the video link for a live look at weather and traffic conditions in Halifax.
- New Eastlink internet cap causes worries for rural customers
- A Port Royal man is frustrated that Eastlink’s rural Nova Scotia broadband internet packages will be capped at 15 gigabytes each month come August.
- FORECAST Peter Coade's weather forecast for July 7, 2015
- A cold front approaching from the northwest will swing across the region during the day Wednesday with some showers.