Brier Island, NS
Set Brier Island as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
NNE 34 km/h
Pressure: 104.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 8 except plus 4 in onshore winds. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind becoming east 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 2.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind east 20 km/h. High 8.
|Increasing cloudiness||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Mudslide cleanup keeps road near Margaree Forks blocked
- Part of the Cabot Trail near Margaree Forks is still down to one lane this morning as road crews try to clean up after a mudslide.
- New What's open and closed during Easter weekend in Halifax
- A list of what's open and closed during Easter weekend in Halifax.
- Halifax Water bill for $9K shocks small business
- The Halifax Water Commission says a mail-out bill telling customers about the city’s stormwater surcharge “may not have been the best idea,” now that the shock of staggeringly high bills is settling in.
- Town of Hantsport to dissolve
- The mayor and council in the town of Hantsport in Hants County decided Wednesday they will dissolve.
- Halifax fire hopes to spend $120K to improve its driving
- The Halifax fire service wants to spend $120,000 on special equipment to improve its employees' driving after noticing an increase in the number of fire truck collisions in the past two years.