Brier Island, NS
Set Brier Island as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 4:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
NNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Rain at times heavy. Amount 20 mm. Fog patches. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low plus 3.
Periods of rain ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. Temperature steady near plus 3.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers in the evening. A few flurries beginning near midnight. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 3.
|Periods of rain||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Nichele Benn 'extremely happy' after charges dropped
- A Nova Scotia woman with intellectual disabilities has had all charges against her dropped.
- CBC announces cuts to Atlantic region
- Denise Wilson, the senior managing director for Atlantic Canada, said the cuts are part of the 2020 strategy announced in June.
- Tranquillity Tours says it will refund couple for cancelled trip
- New Brunswick-headquartered Tranquillity Tours says it’s sending out a cheque to a New Waterford, N.S., couple who’ve been waiting for a refund for six months on a cancelled bus tour to the United States.
- Canada Bread move good news for Woodstock video
- Nova Scotia is losing its Canada Bread factory, but the move to New Brunswick will extend the life of a Woodstock institution that began as a small bakery at the end of the Second World War.
- Mainstreet Tech & Consequences: How do you talk to your kids about tech?
- This week CBC Radio’s Mainstreet is continuing to cover the anxieties people have about digital technology.