Brier Island, NS
Set Brier Island as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 12:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 8:00 AM
Sunset: 4:52 PM
WSW 49 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 25, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Dec 25, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
A few showers ending early this evening then clearing. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches dissipating early this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 40 gusting to 60 this evening. Low plus 3.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 5.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h. Low plus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Christmas weather breaks records in Atlantic Canada
- It felt more like spring than Christmas Day in the Atlantic provinces as temperature records were shattered and heavy rain pounded the region.
- Christmas 2014: What's open in Halifax Regional Municipality
- If there’s anything else you need today, you may have to be creative. Grocery stores are closed, although corner stores may be open.
- #CBCGreatestGift celebrates the gift of love
- With this year’s search for the perfect gift now behind you, we invited you to enjoy one more compilation in our #CBCGreatestGift series.
- Chrisma Ann Joy Denny home in time for Christmas
- A family from Eskasoni First Nation is celebrating the return of a missing family member, just in time for the holidays.
- Photos Nova Scotia, a year in pictures
- CBC Nova Scotia has sifted through our archives to give you 2014, in pictures.