Brier Island, NS
Set Brier Island as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 15, 14 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
WNW 29 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 15, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Sep 15, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 17. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing before morning. Low 9 except plus 5 in low lying inland areas. Risk of frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Federal cuts force child-care, welfare groups to crowdfund audio
- Non-profit groups are turning to crowdfunding in a desperate bid to save data from extinction after the federal government cut off the taps to welfare, child-care and environmental groups.
- Halifax fire under control, building gutted video
- As firefighters manage a smouldering fire in downtown Halifax, attention is now turning to the art that had been stored in the gutted building.
- Seahorse Tavern moving from Argyle Street to the Marquee
- The owner of the Seahorse Tavern, billed as one of Nova Scotia's oldest bars, is moving from its location on Argyle Street to the Marquee Ballroom on Gottingen Street.
- CETA deal worrying Island cheese makers
- As Canada and the European Union near the homestretch of negotiations in a mammoth trade deal, some cheese makers on Prince Edward Island worry about what a flood of foreign cheese could mean for business.
- Photos Your photos of the northern lights after the solar storm
- Beautiful northern lights put on a show across much of Canada on Friday night, even in the South, thanks to the double impact from solar plasma hitting the Earth. Here are some photos of the auroras taken by the CBC Community.