Brier Island, NS
Set Brier Island as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 6:28 PM
NNW 39 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Periods of drizzle or rain
Chance of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few showers changing to periods of drizzle late this evening. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind north 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 late this evening. Low 9.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of drizzle or showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature steady near 11.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening and before morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h after midnight. Temperature steady near 10.
|Chance of drizzle||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New PTSD linked to soldier's 3 suicide attempts, family says
- The family of a soldier from Halifax are afraid for his life as he struggles with what he believes to be an undiagnosed case of post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Updated 14 Wing Greenwood planes leave to join ISIS fight video
- Two military aircraft left 14 Wing Greenwood Friday night to join the mission against ISIS.
- Deep Panuke battling 'serious' water woes
- Encana has had to extend a planned shutdown of its Deep Panuke natural gas project off Nova Scotia to deal with unexpectedly high levels of water coming up with the natural gas its pumping from beneath the ocean floor.
- Halifax gun seizure not related to gunman sighting call: police
- A 25-year-old Nova Scotia man will spend at least the next two weeks in jail on weapons charges after he was arrested Thursday in one of two weapons calls in Halifax that led to some anxious moments for the city.
- Gordon James Murphy's drug conviction tossed for lack of evidence
- A court threw out a drug conviction against a Cape Breton man because police produced no evidence he was connected to the apartment where the drug bust occurred.