Brier Island, NS
Set Brier Island as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 28, 16 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
SSE 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 28, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu Jul 28, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of thundershowers. High 30. Humidex 36. UV index 9 or very high.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 18.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 26. Humidex 32.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- William Sandeson to remain in jail until trial next spring
- William Sandeson, a Dalhousie medical student accused of murdering fellow student Taylor Samson, will remain in jail until his April 2017 trial after his lawyer asked for an indefinite adjournment of his bail review.
- New Striking Chronicle Herald photographer recovering from picket line stroke audio
- Eric Wynne, a photographer on strike from the Chronicle Herald, says he's improving after suffering a stroke on the picket line three months ago.
- New Parks Canada to spend $10M on road to Fortress of Louisbourg
- Parks Canada will spend $10 million to completely rebuild a 3.5-kilometre stretch of Highway 22, from the community of Louisbourg to the entrance of the Fortress of Louisbourg national historic site.
- Nature conservancy acquires 395 hectares of land near Port Joli
- About 400 hectares of coastal forests in the Port Joli, N.S., area will now be protected by the Nature Conservancy of Canada.
- Toronto prep school holds basketball evaluation camp in Halifax
- Many of the top young basketball players in the Halifax area turned out on Wednesday night to strut their stuff in front of coaches from a prep school near Toronto.