Brier Island, NS
Set Brier Island as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
ENE 25 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
A few rain showers or flurries ending early this morning then clearing. High 7. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low minus 2 except minus 9 in low lying inland areas.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the evening. High 9.
|Increasing cloudiness||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- 4 British sailors charged in gang rape of woman were typical tourists on social media
- CBC News has uncovered more details about four British Navy sailors accused of sexually assaulting a woman while visiting Halifax.
- Lower River submerged van recovered, one man found dead
- A van has been recovered from Lower River in Cape Breton. RCMP say they removed the lone occupant of the van, a man, who was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Updated Bill C-51 rally and march held in Halifax video
- More than 100 protesters turned out in Halifax Saturday afternoon for a rally against the anti-terror bill C-51.
- 4 British sailors charged with sexually assaulting woman in N.S. video
- Four members of Britain's Royal Navy have been accused of gang raping a woman at CFB Shearwater in Nova Scotia.
- Stick and poke tattoos concern public health officials
- A more back to basics, do-it-yourself approach to tattoos is growing in Halifax, but not without concern and criticism from the traditional tattoo parlour industry, as well as officials from Public Health.