Brier Island, NS
Set Brier Island as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 10:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
NW 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High zero.
A few flurries ending late this evening then partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Hants County house fire claims life of 40-year-old man
- Fire investigators are at the scene of a Cambridge, N.S., house fire where a 40-year-old man died Saturday night.
- New Tyson Cave wins World Boxing Union super bantamweight championship
- Boxing history was made Saturday night at the Dartmouth Sportsplex as hometown favourite Tyson Cave beat Walter Rojas of Argentina in less than two rounds to claim the World Boxing Union super bantamweight title.
- Lighthouse near Lockeport at risk of collapsing, group says
- Drone photographer Larry Peyton hopes to photograph the Gull Rock Lighthouse near Lockeport, N.S., before winter, in case it collapses in a storm. The lighthouse, built in the 1850s, is quickly deteriorating, which worries the community.
- 'Swarming' at Halifax Commons Sunday morning leaves three hurt
- A group of young people punched and kicked three people near the Oval on the Halifax Commons early Sunday morning. One victim's wallet was stolen.
- Landon Webb missing again from Truro area
- A man who went missing and was eventually found in Edmonton has disappeared again.