Set Digby as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 4:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
NNE 48 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Rain at times heavy. Rain mixed with ice pellets this evening. Rainfall amount 40 to 50 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 70 near midnight. Low plus 2.
Periods of rain ending near noon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 late in the morning. High plus 4.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northeast 20 in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
7° | 7°
45° | 45°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Dan-X Recyling faces dimmer future after Ottawa light bulb decision
- The federal government's decision not to require the recycling of compact fluorescent light bulbs might result in the closure of a Nova Scotia company.
- Shawn Jack attack nets 9-month sentence for youth
- A 16 -year-old-girl was sentenced Wednesday to nine months for her role in the brutal attack in July of a man living in a campsite behind a North Sydney grocery store.
- Video Catie Miller search locates human remains video
- Police found human remains while searching Wednesday for the body of Catie Miller, but are not certain if they belong to the 29-year-old Dartmouth woman.
- James Landry admits to police he shot Phillip Boudreau
- The 67-year-old Cape Breton fisherman accused of murdering Phillip Boudreau admitted to police that he shot the man, according to a taped statement played Wednesday to a Nova Scotia Supreme Court jury in Port Hawkesbury.
- Aleksey Osipenkov, taxi driver, denies racial slur
- The taxi driver accused of hurling racial slurs at a woman and her two nephews appeared before a human rights hearing Wednesday.