Set Digby as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 28, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 4:46 PM
NNE 32 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A few rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 28, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Sat Nov 28, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
A few rain showers changing to flurries or rain showers and ending this afternoon then cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 3.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High plus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Search continues for missing sailor Benoit Bilodeau near 12 Wing Shearwater
- After searching overnight, ground search and rescue crews, the military and members of the RCMP are continuing to look in the area around the Salt Marsh Trail for signs of leading seaman Benoit Bilodeau.
- New New rules for Halifax pet owners come into effect today
- Changes to rules governing pet ownership in the municipality — including the length of leashes — are now in effect.
- Dartmouth may get 4-rink complex if staff recommendation approved
- Halifax staff are recommending the approval of a construction and operating contract worth $42.6 million to build a facility that would include three NHL-sized rinks and one Olympic-sized arena.
- 25 Indian Brook dogs neutered in effort to control population
- The male dogs were neutered, vaccinated and microchipped by Marley’s Hope Dog Rescue, which plans to spay 25 female dogs in January.
- Dartmouth attempted robbery suspects sought by police
- Halifax Regional Police say the 23-year-old man was hit on the head and face and reported seeing a handgun during a robbery attempt.