Set Digby as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 7:24 PM
SSE 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Rain at times heavy. Amount 30 mm. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low 17.
A few showers ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 20.
|A few showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Northern Pulp spokesman David MacKenzie steps down
- The man who spoke on behalf of problem-plagued Northern Pulp in Pictou County, Nova Scotia has left his job.
- Wind, rainfall warnings blanket Atlantic coastline
- Atlantic Canadians in coastal Newfoundland, southern Labrador and the southern half of Nova Scotia are under wind and rainfall warnings as an intense low pressure system tracks towards the provinces.
- Edmundston's St. John the Baptist church fire 'suspicious' video
- A fire destroyed that destroyed a 140-year-old church in Edmundston, N.B., on Saturday is being investigated as a potential arson, according to police.
- Dartmouth home invasion sends 75-year-old man to hospital
- A 75-year-old man was taken to hospital after he and his wife awoke Sunday to a pair of intruders in their home.
- In Depth Battle for your breakfast buck: Fast food attacks cereal's supremacy
- The invention of cereal more than 100 years ago transformed the average breakfast. Now fast-food restaurants are trying to cash in on Canadians’ new morning craving for even more convenient foods.