Set Digby as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 2:00 AM AST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
NNW 39 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Periods of snow and local blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this evening. Low minus 12.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near noon. High minus 10.
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 11.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Glace Bay fire destroys former Guildwood building
- Cape Breton Regional Police are trying to determine if a homeless person was inside an unused building that went up in flames Friday night in Glace Bay but it could take more than 24 hours to know for sure.
- Eastern Passage man arrested after shots fired at house, vehicle
- Halifax District RCMP say they were called to Cedar Lane at about 3 a.m. and they later arrested a 24-year-old man on Pine Street.
- Sydney Chase the Ace jackpot climbs to $430K
- The excitement is building around Sydney's Chase the Ace as the number of cards remaining in the deck stands at only 13 with a jackpot estimated to reach $430,000.
- Carnation milk mystery substance turns out to be mould
- A Fall River, Nova Scotia woman who found a mysterious substance at the bottom of a can of Carnation milk says an official with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency told her the substance was mould.
- 10-year-old crowdfunding his dream of a flight in Lancaster bomber
- 10-year-old Euan MacDonald has a dream. He plans to take his passion for vintage aircrafts to new heights through a gofundme campaign in hopes of taking a flight in Hamilton's Lancaster Bomber