Set Digby as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 12:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
NNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 05, 16 at 11:00 AM AST Mon Dec 05, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
Cloudy. High plus 2.
Cloudy. Flurries beginning this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 1.
Flurries ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 20 km/h. High plus 2.
|Flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Liberals hit pause on controversial bill to force contract on teachers
- Province House is in recess while government hopes to address work-to-rule safety concerns with Nova Scotia Teachers Union.
- New Teachers take to Twitter to show empty classrooms
- Teachers from across Nova Scotia are posting selfies and photos on Twitter using the hashtag ReadytoTeach to show what their empty classrooms look like today.
- New Macdonald Bridge Big Lift re-decking to drag into new year
- Deck replacement work on the Macdonald Bridge will not be completed by the end of December as scheduled.
- Live Blog Suspended lawyer Lyle Howe expected to testify in own defence
- A Nova Scotia Barristers' Society disciplinary hearing for suspended Halifax defence lawyer Lyle Howe resumes today after a weeks-long break.
- Nova Scotia teachers, province dig in heels as students kept out of class audio
- A contract dispute between the Nova Scotia Department of Education and the teachers union is keeping students out of school this morning, leaving parents scrambling for child care.