Set Digby as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 9:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
SE 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon May 20, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this morning. Amount 10 mm. Fog patches developing this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 10.
Periods of drizzle. A few showers early this evening. Fog patches. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High 15.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
14° | 10°
57° | 50°
15° | 12°
59° | 54°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- new Halifax woman prepares for big Gambia run
- As thousands of Nova Scotians recover from running in Bluenose Marathon events, a Halifax woman is preparing to run 17 half-marathons in 17 days — in Gambia.
- point of view Thousands race in 10th Blue Nose Marathon
- Thousands of people in Nova Scotia are resting after competing in the 10th Annual Blue Nose Marathon on Sunday. Just under 14,000 people participated in the three-day long event, a new record.
- Cape Breton fishermen pray as lobster season begins
- Nova Scotia lobster fishermen and their families gathered on their boats in Main-a-Dieu on Sunday for the annual Blessing of the Fleet ceremony.
- exclusive Canadian on EI shut out amid foreign worker influx video
- A jobless Canadian IT professional who is collecting employment insurance is upset because he now suspects several recent jobs he applied for went to temporary foreign workers.
- N.S. tobacconist won’t appeal charter challenge ruling
- A tobacco store owner in Kentville will not appeal a court decision forcing him to hide its products.