Set Digby as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
SE 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Periods of rain
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Periods of rain ending after midnight then mainly cloudy. Risk of thundershowers early this evening. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches along parts of the coast. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 20 except 25 inland. UV index 8 or very high.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Fog patches along parts of the coast. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
19° | 15°
66° | 59°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
20° | 15°
68° | 59°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- High Liner Foods plant in Lunenburg evacuated after small fire
- A small fire at the High Liner Foods plant in Lunenburg prompted a brief evacuation on Monday morning.
- New Wanted man Shilo Beals may have left Nova Scotia, police warn
- Halifax Regional Police are renewing their calls for help in finding Shilo Marcino Beals, who is accused of murdering Kevin Bowser in 2004.
- Spring Garden Road Memorial Library to close Aug. 30
- After more than 60 years, the Spring Garden Road Memorial Library in Halifax will be closing its doors in order to prepare for the move to the new library across the street.
- Lobster levy draws questions from fish packers
- The province's fish packers association says it's surprised by the new provincial government's proposed levy on lobster.
- New February holiday to cost provincial health districts $3M
- The province will be on the hook for a lot of money to cover wages for the new February holiday, including a total cost of about $3 million for the district health authorities, alone.