Set Digby as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 10:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and early afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 6 in the afternoon. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 16.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Quebec man charged for not giving up phone password at border
- A law professor in Halifax says the case of a Quebec man charged with obstructing border officials raises a new legal question in Canada.
- Updated Dr. Saira Malik's former patients not surprised by reprimand
- Some former patients say it comes as no surprise that a Dartmouth family doctor who yelled at her staff, was rude to patients, didn't safeguard confidentiality and was accused of not providing proper followup has been reprimanded by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Nova Scotia.
- Suing over slip and fall injuries rarely in favour of pedestrians
- You've decided to walk to your office in downtown Halifax and end up taking a tumble on an icy sidewalk along the way. You're forced to take time off work and the bills are piling up. What can you do?
- Drew Butler, arrested in Mic Mac Mall 'threat,' questions police response
- One of the three people arrested after a tip to Crime Stoppers prompted the closure of a Nova Scotia mall on Tuesday says police didn't do their homework before he was taken into custody.
- Flu prevention and containment lacking in Nova Scotia, says doctor
- A Halifax family physician says more needs to be done to prevent and contain the flu, which has hit Nova Scotians hard this year.