Set Digby as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 10:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 4:46 PM
ENE 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High plus 2.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High plus 2.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Man arrested after Halifax bus passenger attacked
- Police say they've arrested a man in the case of a bus passenger who was beaten up after asking a fellow rider to turn down his music.
- New Marijuana still preferred drug in Canadian army, while cocaine gains ground
- Marijuana remains the drug of choice for members of the Canadian army, based on the Force's latest blind drug testing report that also found cocaine is gaining popularity among some members.
- Halifax's Home Grown Organic Foods store closes
- A north-end Halifax grocer has closed for good, citing not enough retail sales. Home Grown Organic Foods operated a small shop on Gottingen Street for the last year and a half.
- CBC INVESTIGATES Halifax airport auto repair business shuts down
- An auto repair shop operator who's been slapped with more than twenty workplace safety orders after the death of an employee is no longer in business at Halifax Stanfield International Airport. The lease has been terminated, but a reason wasn't given.
- Police surround Lower Sackville home after weapons complaint
- One man is in custody after police were called to a home on Sackville Cross Road in Lower Sackville.