Set Digby as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 AM AST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
NW 45 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this morning. High minus 8.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow at times heavy and blowing snow beginning before morning. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near midnight then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 before morning. Low minus 10.
Snow at times heavy. Snow mixed with ice pellets late in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain in the evening. Snow and ice pellet amount 15 to 25 cm. Blowing snow. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 increasing to 60 gusting to 90 except gusting to 110 along the Fundy coast in the morning and afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 40 gusting to 70 late in the afternoon. High minus 2.
|Snow at times heavy mixed with ice pellets||Rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy|
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
-4° | -4°
25° | 25°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Nova Scotia to bear the brunt of Tuesday storm
- An intense low-pressure weather system is expected to wind its way across the Maritimes Tuesday.
- Dozens of tires slashed in Halifax neighbourhood
- A man who lives on Dublin Street in Halifax says he woke up to discover flat tires on nearly every vehicle on the street Sunday morning.
- Cape Breton teen dies after bicycle crash with vehicle
- A 17-year-old Cape Breton boy is dead after the bicycle he was riding collided with a vehicle Saturday evening.
- Messy Maritime weather leaves people without power
- The messy weather in the Maritimes left people without power and kept emergency crews busy.
- Dalhousie dentistry scandal: When 'Like' doesn't mean like video
- Like shouldn't always be taken literally, say tech experts, who are closely watching the case of 13 Dalhousie University students suspended for their actions on Facebook.