Set Digby as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 04, 13 at 11:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
WNW 27 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing before morning. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 early this evening then becoming light after midnight. Low minus 2.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 6.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Temperature rising to 9 by morning.
|Increasing cloudiness||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Flurries or rain showers||Showers|
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Tipped tractor-trailer on Canso Causeway blocks traffic video
- It was a messy day for drivers in the Maritimes as snow, wind and rain battered the region's roads.
- Metro Transit vehicle hits pedestrian in Halifax
- A 19-year-old man is recovering after he was struck by an SUV in a Halifax crosswalk Wednesday evening.
- Reg Maloney, former Shubenacadie Band chief, dies at 72
- A man who spent 20 years as the chief of the Shubenacadie Band is being remembered as a leader who stood proud for Mi’kmaq people.
- Sentence delayed in Katanna MacDonald methadone case
- A Nova Scotia provincial court judge has reserved his decision in the case of a 22-year-old Annapolis Valley woman who has admitted to selling methadone to a friend who later died in hospital.
- Man charged with indignities to human remains in Yarmouth
- A 43-year-old Nova Scotia man is facing a charge of offering indignities to human remains after Yarmouth RCMP discovered the body of his 76-year-old uncle in a house on Tuesday.