Set Digby as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 6:07 PM
SW 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 after midnight. Low zero.
Sunny. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning in the evening. Amount 10 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the evening. Low plus 2 with temperature rising to 6 by morning.
|Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Restaurant wants $500K from government, Nova Centre developers over lost business
- The Wooden Monkey restaurant in downtown Halifax is taking its effort to get compensation for construction-related losses to the Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board.
- New Why a Christmas tree was on the Macdonald Bridge this weekend
- The evergreen was placed there by Ironworkers Local 752 as part of a topping out ceremony, a tradition that marks the completion of a big job.
- New Sex assault trial ends abruptly with guilty pleas on 2 lesser charges
- A trial has come to an abrupt end for a former Dalhousie University student facing charges including the alleged sexual assault of an ex-girlfriend.
- New Mom loses custody of dangerously overweight son
- A Cape Breton woman has lost custody of her seven-year-old son because she allowed his weight to balloon to alarming levels, failed to provide proper care and kept him in a home infested with mice.
- Devon Marteeko Downey pleads guilty to manslaughter in Halifax assault
- Devon Marteeko Downey, 24, has pleaded guilty to manslaughter a year after he was charged in connection with a confrontation in downtown Halifax.