Set Digby as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 3:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
NW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 8:19 PM ADT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 8:19 PM ADT
Snow and local blowing snow ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 near midnight. Low minus 5.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing near noon. High plus 2. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Air Canada flight leaves runway in Halifax, 23 sent to hospital
- An Air Canada plane from Toronto to Halifax left the runway as it landed at the Halifax Stanfield International Airport early Sunday morning, sending 23 people to hospital with injuries that are not considered life-threatening.
- Dalhousie University says Instagram sex scandal 'not acceptable'
- Dalhousie University says it took 'immediate and appropriate action' in light of a social media sex scandal that happened in the fall at the university that is independent of the dentistry school's Facebook scandal.
- Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to rebrand as Best Buy video
- All Future Shop stores in Canada have been closed, a move costing 1,500 jobs that came as a complete shock to many employees on Saturday. About half the retail outlets will be put under the banner of parent company Best Buy.
- Lakeville grow-op dismantled, police arrest 2 Kings County men
- RCMP arrested two men from Kings County and dismantled a sophisticated indoor grow-op in Lakeville.
- Halifax store on Lacewood Drive robbed Friday evening
- Halifax police are looking for a man they say robbed a store on Lacewood Drive Friday night.