Set Digby as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 02, 15 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
SW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 02, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Sun Aug 02, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 21 except 27 inland. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 17.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches developing late in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 27 except 22 along parts of the coast.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- First World War touched everyday lives in Halifax, Atlantic Canada
- While Canadian soldiers were fighting in Europe during the First World War, the effects of the conflict were increasingly felt on the home front — nowhere more so than in parts of Atlantic Canada.
- New Cape Breton police thwart drug store robbery in Sydney
- A 27-year-old man is facing several charges in relation to an attempted robbery at the Shoppers Drug Mart in Sydney on Saturday.
- Nova Scotia wines and one New Brunswick vintage win awards
- Eleven Nova Scotia wines won medals at this year's National Wine Awards of Canada.
- Updated Canada election 2015: Stephen Harper confirms start of 11-week federal campaign video
- Conservative Leader Stephen Harper met Gov. Gen. David Johnston this morning to request the dissolution of Parliament, kicking off what will be the longest federal election campaign in recent history.
- Natal Day 2015: What's open and closed in Halifax
- The August long weekend is here and CBC has a list of what's open and what's not across the Halifax region on Monday.