Set Pincourt as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
WSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 103.9 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 14.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning in the afternoon. High minus 4.
Periods of light snow. Low minus 7.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-3° | -18°
27° | -0°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-6° | -17°
21° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Little Burgundy condo residents going on 11 days without water video
- The residents of three buildings in the Southwest borough have been without running water for 11 days thanks to a frozen city pipe.
- Cinq à six Montreal fine arts museum displays forgotten Valentin painting audio
- Montreal's Museum of Fine Arts is showcasing a 17th-century Valentin de Boulogne painting from its collection that has been in storage for decades.
- Rania El-Alloul crowdfunding campaign garners more than $20K in 1 day
- A crowdfunding campaign in support of a Quebec woman who was refused her day in court because she was wearing a hijab has raised more than $20,000 in its first day.
- Mikael Kingsbury clinches 4th overall World Cup moguls title video
- Canada's Mikael Kingsbury won his sixth straight World Cup moguls event on Saturday in Tazawako, Japan to clinch his fourth overall title. The native of Deux-Montagnes, Que. is one victory shy of tying the all-time wins mark.
- CTMA Vacancier heading back to Magdalen Islands
- A ferry is en route back to the Magdalen Islands, Quebec, carrying food and medical supplies.