Set Pincourt as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 5:57 PM
NW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A few showers ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing before morning. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then periods of rain. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming west 30 km/h in the morning. High 14.
|Periods of rain||Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
14° | 11°
57° | 52°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Grisly video evidence could take a toll on jurors
- Jurors were warned weeks in advance that they were coming and that they’d be hard to watch, but the videos played at the Luka Magnotta murder trial this week and last still came as a shock to some in the Montreal courtroom, and the scenes of dismemberment, macabre sex acts and violent death they showed could end up taking their toll, mental health experts say.
- Families of Nathan Cirillo and Patrice Vincent to get help from crowdfunding campaign video
- The families of slain military members Cpl. Nathan Cirillo and Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent stand to get some financial support from a new crowdfunding campaign that has already taken in donations from many Canadians and several major Canadian banks.
- Patrice Vincent, soldier killed in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, was close to retirement video
- The family of Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent, who was killed Monday when he was struck in a targeted hit and run in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., is struggling to come to terms with his death.
- The digital journal of a Montreal-born jihadist
- In the season premiere of Enquête, Radio-Canada’s investigative journalism program follows the digital journal of Sami, a young man in his 20s who left his Montreal home for Syria to wage jihad.
- Timeline Ottawa shooting: How events unfolded video
- How events unfolded in downtown Ottawa, from the shooting at the War Memorial then through the day.