Set Pincourt as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 24, 17 at 10:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 5:35 PM
NE 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 24, 17 at 8:30 PM EST Fri Feb 24, 17 at 8:30 PM EST
Showers ending near midnight then cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Amount 5 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light before morning. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning late in the afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms late in the afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h in the morning. High 16.
Rain showers ending near midnight then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of thunderstorms in the evening. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 6.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Rain||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec calls inquiry into 'systemic' problems in Montreal police service
- Quebec Public Security Minister Martin Coiteux is launching an inquiry into what he is called 'systemic' problems within the Montreal police service.
- Spike in deaths at Quebec seniors home used as advertising hook
- The largest seniors residence in Trois-Pistoles, Que., took out an unusual advertisement offering bargain rates on vacant rooms, available "following a number of deaths."
- Outdoor skating rinks close for the season on Plateau-Mont-Royal
- With outdoor skating rinks turning into ponds, the Plateau-Mont-Royal has made the "unpleasant" decision to give up on maintaining rinks for the season.
- Province should consider 'advanced consent' for Alzheimer's patients in assisted dying law, urges MNA
- CAQ MNA François Bonnardel said he believes it's time to reopen the province’s doctor-assisted dying law and consider adding a section that would give people the right to consent in advance.
- Police in hazmat suits dismantling 3 Montreal-area drug labs
- Members of Montreal police's organized crime unit dismantled synthetic drug laboratories north and east of the city Friday. Police say they were used to manufacture the powerful opioid, fentanyl.