Set Vaudreuil-Dorion as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 6:03 PM
SW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. High 10.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 10.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Luka Magnotta trial: PM staffer recalls receiving package with foul odour
- Jenni Byrne, Stephen Harper's deputy chief of staff, told the court she knew something was wrong when she was going through a partially opened package delivered to the party’s headquarters and was overcome by a "very bad smell."
- Updated Quebec home daycare worker strike hits parents of 90,000 children video
- Hundreds of home daycare workers honked horns, blew whistles and pounded drums as they marched to Premier Philippe Couillard's downtown Montreal office today during their one-day strike.
- Cavalli firebombing suspects sought by Montreal police
- Montreal police are asking for the public’s help in identifying two suspects in the July firebombing of Cavalli, a restaurant on Peel Street.
- Natrel milk recall a precaution, says Agropur
- Natrel’s parent company Agropur Dairy insists it has taken care of its spoiled milk problem.
- Canada Post's community mailboxes a headache for some Quebecers audio
- The installation of Canada Post’s community mailboxes has not gone as smoothly as some Quebec residents had hoped.