Set Vaudreuil-Dorion as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 2:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 4:19 PM
WSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. High 6.
Periods of rain ending before morning then cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the evening. Low plus 4.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
-12° | -14°
10° | 7°
-9° | -17°
16° | 1°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- CBC Montreal year in review: Most memorable quotes of 2014
- Quebec had a good year for memorable quotes in 2014 — from PKP to secular "charter of values" outrage to an Easter egg hunt gone terribly wrong. Check out the top quotes of the year here.
- Trois-Rivières tug boat sinks, leaks 22 tonnes of fuel into water
- A tug boat sank on Friday afternoon at the Port of Trois-Rivières, leaking some 22 tonnes of fuel into the St-Lawrence River.
- Recap World Juniors: Canada earns decisive win over Slovakia video
- Robby Fabbri had two goals and a pair of assists as Canada opened the world junior championship with a dominant 8-0 victory over Slovakia on Friday night.
- La maison du Calvet in Old Port for sale for $9.5 million
- The building that Montreal’s first mayor called home has been on the market for months, something the current owner blames on high costs.
- Verdun offering full alcohol permits for first time in more than century
- For the first time in more than a century, Montreal’s Verdun borough will allow bars in the district.