Set Vaudreuil-Dorion as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 4:13 PM
W 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries and risk of snow squalls. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning near noon and ending early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 early in the evening. High minus 5.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Snow||Sunny|
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-12° | -12°
10° | 10°
-13° | -20°
9° | -4°
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Missing Longueuil 10-year-old found after night outdoors
- A 10-year-old girl missing since she was dropped off by her school bus yesterday was found this morning crying in front of her school.
- Millionaire immigrants invest in Quebec — and then move on
- The vast majority of millionaire immigrants who come to Canada through Quebec's immigrant investor program do not stay in that province, allowing Quebec to keep millions in job creation dollars while other provinces carry the costs of settlement.
- CHSLD workers charged with assaulting 87-year-old woman
- Two former employees of a South Shore long term care facility have been charged with assault and drug trafficking in connection with an incident involving an 87-year-old woman in St-Lambert.
- Many lung cancer tumours prove harmless, study finds
- A provocative analysis suggests the world's top cancer killer isn't as deadly as doctors once thought, finding that almost 1 in 5 lung tumours detected on CT scans are probably so slow-growing that they would never cause problems.
- QUIZ 10 questions on the biggest arts stories of 2013
- In 2013, Alice Munro earned a great honour, Justin Bieber lost his Twitter crown and Chris Hadfield sang from space. Think you remember the details of the big arts and entertainment stories of the year? Test your knowledge with our year-end quiz.