Set Vaudreuil-Dorion as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 07, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 38
Feels like: 100
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
SW 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 07, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Jul 07, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Showers beginning late this evening. Risk of thunderstorms. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 16.
Clearing early in the morning. High 24. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low 14.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Breaking Arthur Porter's death confirmed by UPAC investigators
- Arthur Porter, the former head of the McGill University Health Centre, has been confirmed dead in Panama by Quebec investigators.
- West Island girl, 9, says stranger approached and grabbed her
- Montreal police are investigating a possible attempted abduction of a nine year-old girl at Villeret Park in Pierrefonds, Que. last Friday.
- Profile Dorothy 'Dori' Yeats: A chip off the old block
- Dorothy 'Dori' Yeats, the Canadian freestyle wrestling champion at 69 kilograms, is a legitimate medal contender for the 2016 Olympics in Rio, one who has shown every bit of the drive, talent and brains of her more famous father.
- St-Dominique Street residents call for cleanup of neglected stretch audio
- A group of Plateau residents fed up with what they say is the borough’s chronic neglect of their street are stepping up their demand for action.
- Jacques Turgeon, head of CHUM, resigns from position for second time
- Jacques Turgeon, CEO of the University of Montreal Health Centre, known by its French acronym, CHUM, has announced he's leaving his job to go work for a U.S. company.