Set Vaudreuil-Dorion as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 20, 15 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
E 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 20, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Apr 20, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Periods of rain. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 8.
Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 4.
|Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Mohamed Fahmy to be issued Canadian passport
- The Canadian government says it's now prepared to issue a passport to a Canadian journalist on trial in Egypt on widely denounced terror charges.
- Montreal teens charged with terror-related offences
- Two Montreal teenagers arrested last week have now been charged with committing terror-related offences.
- Razor blades found in bread at West Island IGA
- IGA in Pointe-Claire says it will stop selling Première Moisson products because of a razor blade found in a baguette sold in the store.
- Group opposed to Hydro-Québec's plan for new major transmission line
- One group is trying to convince Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard that a new Hydro-Québec transmission line is not necessary.
- Cirque du Soleil selling majority stake to investor TPG video
- After weeks of speculation, Montreal-based Cirque du Soleil has confirmed it is selling a majority stake to foreign investors.