Set Vaudreuil-Dorion as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:29 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 32. UV index 9 or very high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low 21.
A few showers ending in the afternoon then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 in the afternoon. High 26 with temperature falling to 21 in the afternoon.
|A few showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
27° | 16°
81° | 61°
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
23° | 17°
73° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Exclusive Jian Ping Li's siblings believe missing woman, child were killed
- It has been more than 80 days since Jian Ping Li and her six-month-old son Xiao Feng Lu disappeared without a trace from their Brossard, Que., home.
- New South Portland votes against crude oil export
- The City of South Portland, Maine has voted to block Alberta from using the city’s port to export crude bitumen, throwing a wrench into Enbridge's Line 9 reversal plan.
- Emma Czornobaj appeals conviction
- Emma Czornobaj is appealing her conviction on two charges of both criminal negligence causing death and dangerous driving causing death.
- Quebec coroner says police need better training in mental illness
- A coroner’s report into the fatal 2012 shooting of Farshad Mohammadi by a Montreal police officer is calling for better training for front-line officers in identifying and handling mental health crises.
- Sherbrooke couple facing child abuse, confinement charges
- A couple from Sherbrooke, Que., arrested on Monday are facing multiple charges including forcible confinement, assault and sexual assault after four children were removed from their care.