Set Deux-Montagnes as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 2:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
NE 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Cloudy. High zero.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low minus 4.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
-7° | -15°
19° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Quebec municipal workers in 1-day strike to protest pension reform plan video
- Thousands of unionized municipal workers across Quebec are holding a one-day strike today to oppose Bill 3 — the government’s proposed pension reform plan - with firefighters blocking the Port of Montreal as part of the protest.
- Live Blog 'Le Grand Derangement' municipal workers strike
- Follow CBC reporters on the scene and in the newsroom for the latest on the province-wide, one-day municipal worker strike in protest of Bill 3.
- Updated Jian Ghomeshi gets bail, faces sex assault, choking charges video audio
- Former CBC Radio host Jian Ghomeshi has been granted bail during a court appearance in Toronto to face sex assault and choking charges.
- Montreal budget boosts taxes, cuts spending for 2015
- The City of Montreal revealed its latest budget this morning and, for the first time since the central city was created, spending is down.
- Gilles Tremblay, Canadiens stalwart, dies at 75
- Former Montreal forward Gilles Tremblay, who won four Stanley Cups with the Canadiens in the 1960s, has died at age 75. The Canadiens reported Tremblay's death on their official Twitter account.