Set Deux-Montagnes as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:19 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
WSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon May 20, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness this evening then a few showers beginning after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 13.
A few showers ending in the morning then cloudy. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Rain. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low 14.
|A few showers||Showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
16° | 14°
61° | 57°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- new Montreal politicians debate city council size — again
- A proposal put forward by Coalition Avenir Québec leader François Legault to reduce the number of city councillors as a way of dealing with municipal corruption is being met with caution.
- updated 4-year-old girl attacked by dog in l'Assomption
- A 4-year-old girl is in stable condition at Ste-Justine hospital after being attacked by a dog Monday morning.
- Quebecer dead in Mexico after scuba diving incident
- The day before his death, he had to undergo a hyperbaric chamber treatment after resurfacing too quickly while scuba diving.
- blog Victoria Day name-change petition riles controversy
- A new petition to change Victoria Day to "Victoria and First Peoples' Day" has many Canadians thinking about what this day really means to us.
- Woman arrested in LaSalle stabbing
- A 40-year-old woman is in custody after a stabbing incident outside her LaSalle home early this morning.