Set Deux-Montagnes as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 03, 15 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 5:12 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 03, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Jul 03, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. High 26.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New SNC-Lavalin asks for court delay after receiving 1,000 new documents
- New evidence in the SNC-Lavalin fraud and corruption case has delayed court proceedings by at least three months.
- 3 deaths and fire in Boucherville, Que., part of 'family drama,' police say video
- A fire and three dead men discovered inside a Boucherville, Que., home early Friday morning are being considered as part of what police are calling 'a family drama.'
- New The definitive Radio Noon summer reading list audio
- Short on ideas of what to read this summer? Check out this great list of summertime suggestions from Radio Noon listeners.
- New Montreal Comiccon attracts comic-book artists, fans audio
- Two comics writers and illustrators say Montreal is the go-to city in Canada for comics.
- Cross-country cyclist hit, killed by semi-trailer in Manitoba
- A 54-year-old man cycling across the country was hit by a semi-trailer in western Manitoba and killed on Canada Day.