Set Deux-Montagnes as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 7:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 7:35 PM
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Fog patches overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 18.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Showers beginning in the afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers ending late in the evening then clearing. Risk of thunderstorms in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 17.
|Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
27° | 19°
81° | 66°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Eugenie Bouchard succumbs to Makarova, heat at U.S. Open video
- Appearing worn down by the sweltering conditions in New York, Canada's Eugenie Bouchard lost to Ekaterina Makarova 7-6 (2), 6-4 in the fourth round of the U.S. Open on Monday.
- Collège de Saint-Ambroise in Jonquière bans homework for a year
- An elementary school in the province's Saguenay region has decided to ban homework in all classes from Grade 1 to Grade 6.
- Gabriel Dion and Saint-Sulpice bar owner make amends
- Montreal student Gabriel Dion and Saint-Sulpice bar owner Maurice Bourassa have made amends after Dion was kicked out of the bar for a steamy encounter with another man.
- New video game Kôna puts northern Quebec in spotlight video
- Set in the barren, wintry landscape of northern Quebec in the 1970s, the survival-adventure game involves the local Cree community and a mine built on sacred land.
- D.A.D.'s Bagels owner Kashmir Randhawa heartbroken over closure video
- When a Dollarama opened next door to D.A.D.'s Bagels a few years ago, Kashmir Singh knew his days were numbered.